The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Worldwide Basketball League [WBL] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Worldwide Basketball League [WBL] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Worldwide Basketball League [WBL] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Worldwide Basketball League [WBL] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Worldwide Basketball League [WBL] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Worldwide Basketball League [WBL] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Worldwide Basketball League [WBL] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Worldwide Basketball League [WBL] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Worldwide Basketball League [WBL] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Worldwide Basketball League [WBL] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Worldwide Basketball League [WBL]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Worldwide Basketball League [WBL] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worldwide Basketball League [WBL]   Worldwide Basketball League [WBL] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:22 pm

ESPN: "Who won the trade?"

ESPN is saying that Center Kendrick Perkins won the trade. He went from backup at Tampa to being a starter at Power Foward in Raleigh. Both rosters are caliber teams, to top it off with 2 great head coaches for each. This could be a WBL Finals matchup, as they had said before the trade took place.

The loser of the trade is Kevin Garnett. He'll be a benchwarmer now in Tampa to Chris Bosh. There's too many "Super Mans" on that team like Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, Dwight Howard.. That Kevin will be the 4th Wheel, and not in a good way. ESPN predicts this is Kevin's first and last season with the Flames, if he lasts a whole season. ESPN is saying he isn't bench material, and will want to be traded, to be a starter on some team, by the end of the season.

We'll get the thoughts on the ones effected by this later on.. Such as Rabbits Head Coach Mike K, Flames Head Coach Magic Johnson, Flames players Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh, and Rabbits players LeBron James and Brian Zoubek.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Spanks
Executive
Executive
Teddy Spanks

PostSubject: Re: Worldwide Basketball League [WBL]   Worldwide Basketball League [WBL] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:24 pm

Toronto Tigers FTW!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worldwide Basketball League [WBL]   Worldwide Basketball League [WBL] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:25 pm

Pittsburgh Piranhas, Denver Coyotes, and London Royalty all in practice right now.

Los Angeles Fever and Cincinatti Chimpanzees go to practice in 5 minutes at 6:30 PM US Eastern Time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worldwide Basketball League [WBL]   Worldwide Basketball League [WBL] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:27 pm

OT: I'd like people's and fan's thoughts on the Flames/Rabbits Trade, the first WBL Trade in history. Who's it best for, who's it worse for, why, and do you think Perkins went to the right team, or should've they went with one of the other trades the other teams offered for Perkins?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worldwide Basketball League [WBL]   Worldwide Basketball League [WBL] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:34 pm

Friday's Game:
Coyotes @ Flames

Saturday's Games:
1:00 Games:
Tigers @ Congress
Wolves @ Royalty
Rattlesnakes @ Chimpanzees

3:30 Games:
Vipers @ Piranhas
Bulldogs @ Fever
Chihuahuas @ Rabbits

7:00 Games:
Bobcats @ Yellow Jackets
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worldwide Basketball League [WBL]   Worldwide Basketball League [WBL] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:46 pm

Breaking News: Kendrick Perkins Traded to Raleigh! Interviews

Rabbits Head Coach, Mike K. "I think it is a great opportunity for both teams, very fair. We'll work with Perkins to get him recognized for his true caliber, in the elite of the best players to ever play the game. We think this team will get along well and it can truly shut down Mexico City [Chihuahuas] this Saturday."

Flames Head Coach, Magic Johnson "It's a big trade. Kevin Garnett was exactly what we were looking for. He has experience and everything. He shared the spotlight with the [Boston] Celtics in the NBA, I think he can share the spotlight with Bosh, Wade, Howard, and everyone else on the team."

Flames Guard Dwyane Wade: "We'll welcome Kevin to the team, and try to blend him in 'Florida Style'. It's a big day for both organizations and it'll be for the best."

Flames Foward Chris Bosh: "I'll be happy, extremely happy. If I'm having a bad day, shooting, fouling, I'll know Kevin's there to back me up. And he'll be my go-to guy, and we can win big with him. He'd be my candidate for '6th Man of the Year' award."

Rabbits Foward LeBron James: "I would've wanted the opportunity to play with Kevin on television, we've played scrimmages together in practice and I got to talk to him, get to know him. I think it's a little too late, as Perkins will be coming in just kick-off for the Rabbits 72 hours away. I hope he comes prepared, and I'll have a fun time with Perkins, too. Best of luck to Kevin and Tampa."

Rabbits Center Brian Zoubek: "Love the trade. Kevin's great and all, but Kendrick [Perkins] will be here longer, and we'd be a young-ish team with a great coach. I won a National Championship with Mike in Duke, and I'm sure we will win championships here with the Rabbits in the new pro league. Kendrick will love Mike, he's a great guy and is easy to get along with and be coached by."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Spanks
Executive
Executive
Teddy Spanks

PostSubject: Re: Worldwide Basketball League [WBL]   Worldwide Basketball League [WBL] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:49 pm

Miami's 4th Heatle wrote:
OT: I'd like people's and fan's thoughts on the Flames/Rabbits Trade, the first WBL Trade in history. Who's it best for, who's it worse for, why, and do you think Perkins went to the right team, or should've they went with one of the other trades the other teams offered for Perkins?

Flames by far got the better end of the deal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worldwide Basketball League [WBL]   Worldwide Basketball League [WBL] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:51 pm

Joey wrote:

Why do you say that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worldwide Basketball League [WBL]   Worldwide Basketball League [WBL] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:18 pm

Birmingham Bulldogs and the Toronto Tigers are at practice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worldwide Basketball League [WBL]   Worldwide Basketball League [WBL] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:44 pm

ESPN - Kendrick Perkins Traded to Raleigh His own reaction

Kendrick Perkins said: "I am glad to be in Raleigh, where I'm a starter. Power Foward and Center is similar, but different. I'm happy to be in the starting 5 either way. I'll win championships wherever I go. And happy to be with a great organization, roster, and coach [Referring to Rabbits Center Brian Zoubek's comments]."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worldwide Basketball League [WBL]   Worldwide Basketball League [WBL] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 11:32 am

Texas Rattlesnakes and Vermont Vipers are at practice now.

London Royalty, Cincinatti Chimpanzees, and Chicago Yellow Jackets practice at 11:00 AM Today.

Mexico City Chihuahuas practice at 11:15 AM.

Pittsburgh Piranhas practice at Noon today.

Los Angeles Fever practice at 12:30 PM today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worldwide Basketball League [WBL]   Worldwide Basketball League [WBL] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 4:04 pm

Tampa Flames are having their practice now, the first with new Kevin Garnett.

Bristol Bobcats will be holding practice at 3:30 PM US Eastern.

Raleigh Rabbits will be holding practice at 4:00 PM US Eastern, the first with Kendrick Perkins.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Spanks
Executive
Executive
Teddy Spanks

PostSubject: Re: Worldwide Basketball League [WBL]   Worldwide Basketball League [WBL] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Joey wrote:

Why do you say that?

Well Kevin Garnett has won the NBA title, Olympic gold medal and the MVP award and Perkins has won what? Nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worldwide Basketball League [WBL]   Worldwide Basketball League [WBL] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 5:04 pm

True. But Kevin Garnett is older, but that's what Magic was looking for. Kendrick will be in the league longer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worldwide Basketball League [WBL]   Worldwide Basketball League [WBL] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 5:40 pm

What is your favorite WBL Team?

Quote this message and tell what your favorite team is and why.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worldwide Basketball League [WBL]   Worldwide Basketball League [WBL] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 5:52 pm

Washington Congress practice at 5:00 PM US Eastern Time today.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Spanks
Executive
Executive
Teddy Spanks

PostSubject: Re: Worldwide Basketball League [WBL]   Worldwide Basketball League [WBL] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 6:21 pm

Toronto Tigers because I'm Canadian Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worldwide Basketball League [WBL]   Worldwide Basketball League [WBL] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:01 pm

Joey wrote:

That's racist.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Spanks
Executive
Executive
Teddy Spanks

PostSubject: Re: Worldwide Basketball League [WBL]   Worldwide Basketball League [WBL] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:13 pm

Joey wrote:

That's racist.

...How? It'd be more countrist if that's even a word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worldwide Basketball League [WBL]   Worldwide Basketball League [WBL] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:28 pm

Joey wrote:
Joey wrote:

That's racist.

Yeah.. Countrist. We, you and me, just trademarked that work. Countrist.

And why do you like the Lakers more than the Raptors?
Back to top Go down
Teddy Spanks
Executive
Executive
Teddy Spanks

PostSubject: Re: Worldwide Basketball League [WBL]   Worldwide Basketball League [WBL] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:32 pm

Joey wrote:
Joey wrote:

That's racist.

What can I say...I'm on the Kobe Bryant bandwagon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worldwide Basketball League [WBL]   Worldwide Basketball League [WBL] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:43 pm

Joey wrote:
Joey wrote:
Joey wrote:

That's racist.

I'm sure not. But back to topic. Tell me your thoughts on WBL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worldwide Basketball League [WBL]   Worldwide Basketball League [WBL] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:44 pm

Friday's Game:
Coyotes @ Flames

Saturday's Games:
1:00 Games:
Tigers @ Congress
Wolves @ Royalty
Rattlesnakes @ Chimpanzees

3:30 Games:
Vipers @ Piranhas
Bulldogs @ Fever
Chihuahuas @ Rabbits

7:00 Games:
Bobcats @ Yellow Jackets
Now accepting predictions. Please tell who you think will win, and predict score.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Spanks
Executive
Executive
Teddy Spanks

PostSubject: Re: Worldwide Basketball League [WBL]   Worldwide Basketball League [WBL] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:46 pm

Joey wrote:
Joey wrote:
Joey wrote:

That's racist.

I'm sure not. But back to topic. Tell me your thoughts on WBL.

It's a great idea, as you can see people already using it Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worldwide Basketball League [WBL]   Worldwide Basketball League [WBL] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:48 pm

Yeah, 2! You and Mesa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worldwide Basketball League [WBL]   Worldwide Basketball League [WBL] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Worldwide Basketball League [WBL]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next