The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
The Scotsman's Verdict! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
The Scotsman's Verdict! EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
The Scotsman's Verdict! EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
The Scotsman's Verdict! EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
The Scotsman's Verdict! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
The Scotsman's Verdict! EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
The Scotsman's Verdict! EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
The Scotsman's Verdict! EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
The Scotsman's Verdict! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
The Scotsman's Verdict! EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Scotsman's Verdict!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

The Scotsman's Verdict! Empty
PostSubject: The Scotsman's Verdict!   The Scotsman's Verdict! EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 7:26 pm

I get bored a lot and watch a ton of movies so I thought I would make this. After watching a movie I will give it a short review here just because I can. I will do the first one either tonight or tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: The Scotsman's Verdict!   The Scotsman's Verdict! EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 7:38 pm

X-Men: First Class

So this movie was meant to be a prequel to the trilogy, much like X-Men Origins but better.

Overall, I think this movie was enjoyable and very interesting. It gave us an insight to the lives of the men and women we know before they were engaged in this huge war. We saw the likes of Professor X, Magneto, Raven etc.

We start off with seeing Magneto, Professor X and Raven in their younger years. Unexpectedly, all three of these characters were on the same side.

Skip to halfway through the movie and they, along with their recruits, have been hired to prevent a war between the Russians and the Americans. After preventing World War 3, the "mutants" think they have been accepted but we all know that's not true.

The humans turn on the mutants and attempt to kill them but Magneto saves them, sending the missiles back to the humans. Professor X attempts to stop him but is shot in the back in the midst of a fight.

The humans are saved as Magneto tends to Professor X. Magneto tells the mutants that they need to join together. He, Raven and two other guys join together and disappear.

Professor X is in a wheelchair by the end and is about to open his academy.

One thing that surprised was the relationship between Professor X and Raven. It was obvious that Raven had feelings for X but X didn't return those feelings. When Raven left with Magneto, X's now former friend, she and X were still on "level terms". As we know, things are quite different in the main trilogy.

This movie was definitely good but could have been better if they had got a few more characters in.

8.5/10
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: The Scotsman's Verdict!   The Scotsman's Verdict! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:18 pm

I'm about to see a Harry Potter and Green Lantern Double Feature this weekend. Seen Lantern yet?
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: The Scotsman's Verdict!   The Scotsman's Verdict! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:55 pm

Gay

Last edited by Tom on Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: The Scotsman's Verdict!   The Scotsman's Verdict! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:48 pm

.mop wrote:
I'm about to see a Harry Potter and Green Lantern Double Feature this weekend. Seen Lantern yet?

Not yet but I have heard good reviews about it. I will definitely go watch it as soon as I can and get my verdict up regarding it.

I usually go see Potter the day it comes out but I am on holiday this year and won't see it for a few days following its release.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Scotsman's Verdict!   The Scotsman's Verdict! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Scotsman's Verdict!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe :: Entertainment & News Forums :: Entertainment-
Jump to: