The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
WWE Reportedly Overhauls SummerSlam Card Right Before Raw EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
WWE Reportedly Overhauls SummerSlam Card Right Before Raw EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
WWE Reportedly Overhauls SummerSlam Card Right Before Raw EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
WWE Reportedly Overhauls SummerSlam Card Right Before Raw EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
WWE Reportedly Overhauls SummerSlam Card Right Before Raw EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
WWE Reportedly Overhauls SummerSlam Card Right Before Raw EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
WWE Reportedly Overhauls SummerSlam Card Right Before Raw EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
WWE Reportedly Overhauls SummerSlam Card Right Before Raw EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
WWE Reportedly Overhauls SummerSlam Card Right Before Raw EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
WWE Reportedly Overhauls SummerSlam Card Right Before Raw EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

WWE Reportedly Overhauls SummerSlam Card Right Before Raw

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
News
Jobber
Jobber

WWE Reportedly Overhauls SummerSlam Card Right Before Raw Empty
PostSubject: WWE Reportedly Overhauls SummerSlam Card Right Before Raw   WWE Reportedly Overhauls SummerSlam Card Right Before Raw EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:24 am

Alberto Del Rio has once again been victimized by WWE's haphazard booking as his long planned match with John Cena at SummerSlam was nixed hours before last night's Raw telecast in Hampton, Virginia.

Creative overhauled the match line-up for SummerSlam Monday afternoon after deeming their creative plans for CM Punk for the event as "awful." Del Rio was effectively removed from the title picture as a result. WWE's braintrust felt that had Punk not been slotted in the title match, his much talked about storyline would extinguish.

Though Del Rio had the rug pulled out from under him once again, creative has the 34-year-old pegged for a title run this fall. WWE announced today they will present a landmark tour across Mexico this October and a number of high ranking officials feel the countryman returning as a conquering hero will garner a great deal of media attention.

Meanwhile, The Miz was at one point scheduled to reign supreme in the WWE Championship Tournament on Raw. Creative later changed their mind and the WWE Championship was awarded to Rey Mysterio, who got to hold the belt for approximately an hour and a half.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Overhauls SummerSlam Card Right Before Raw   WWE Reportedly Overhauls SummerSlam Card Right Before Raw EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:23 am

See.
Del Rio doesn't need the damn title shot, cause he has a briefcase. I would see if he didn't have it, but he does. Plus, I think with the storyline going on now, Punk & Cena was expected as soon as Punk returned on RAW. I would say Punk will win, then WWE Creative will throw Rey in the mix, so he doesn't just flunk out of the title picture all of a sudden, Rey will win, and they will screw him (or Cena instead of Rey) and Del Rio will cash in and win er'.

The Miz didn't need the Championship really, I don't think It would have been good to see another Miz & Cena Match over the title, which Cena wins again. Mysterio, In my eyes, should get a half decent title run, after being criticized all of his career after Eddie died.

So ofcourse Del Rio should have his title run, but I don't that the rug was pulled out from under Del Rio, for the fact that he has a briefcase and they can write him into the storyline as champion, whenever they want!
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Overhauls SummerSlam Card Right Before Raw   WWE Reportedly Overhauls SummerSlam Card Right Before Raw EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:27 am

However long Rey's champ for is too long in my opinion. If Miz is turning face soon then it would have been better for him to briefly win the title and then losing it, thus garnering sympathy from the fans. It is reported that ADR might be on for a championship reign in the fall so he can be champ when the WWE tours Mexico. However, I wouldn't like to see anyone as champ except Punk, he deserves to have a long reign.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Spanks
Executive
Executive
Teddy Spanks

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Overhauls SummerSlam Card Right Before Raw   WWE Reportedly Overhauls SummerSlam Card Right Before Raw EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:44 pm

Del Rio shouldn't main event Summerslam or be WWE champion anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Overhauls SummerSlam Card Right Before Raw   WWE Reportedly Overhauls SummerSlam Card Right Before Raw Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Reportedly Overhauls SummerSlam Card Right Before Raw
Page 1 of 1