The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms... EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms... EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms... EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms... EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms... EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms... EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms... EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms... EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms... EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms... EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms... Empty
PostSubject: Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms...   Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:31 pm

Asomugha agrees to terms with Philadelphia Eagles. More details later.

Have to wonder what they can do with 3 shut down corners in Dominique Rogers-Cromartie, Asante Samuel, AND Nnamdi Asomugha?
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms...   Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:33 pm

ALSO, could this impact the re-signing of explosive WR DeSean Jackson?
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms...   Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:50 pm

5 years, $60M, $25M guaranteed.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms...   Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:52 pm

5 Words: Eagles will be SuperBowl Champions!
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms...   Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:57 pm

ThePeep[Punk=Epic] wrote:

When they get around to giving DeJack some cash.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms...   Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:18 pm

Zadok wrote:

Once DeSean Jackson is resigned its pretty much a guarantee.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms...   Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:55 pm

Zadok wrote:

Not exactly. Everyone still needs to remain healthy.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms...   Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:15 pm

AS will be traded, hopefully to the Lions. Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms...   Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:25 pm

I need to get a Asomugha Eagles jersey out of the dumpster and piss all over it.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms...   Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:35 pm

Asante will most likely go to the Jets so we can get a good Linebacker.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms...   Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:37 pm

You're all wrong. Except for Mikel. As an Eagles fan this doesn't really make much sense. AS will probably be traded to Arizona for a slew of draft picks. Apparently the Eagles front office knows they have someone's balls in a vice-grip. Unfortunately for Arizona, it's probably them. And the Jets already have a shut down corner, the Eagles play them later on in the season. Can't really risk giving someone like AS to the Jets.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms...   Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:41 pm

Zadok wrote:
You're all wrong. Except for Mikel. As an Eagles fan this doesn't really make much sense. AS will probably be traded to Arizona for a slew of draft picks. Apparently the Eagles front office knows they have someone's balls in a vice-grip. Unfortunately for Arizona, it's probably them. And the Jets already have a shut down corner, the Eagles play them later on in the season. Can't really risk giving someone like AS to the Jets.
Well, you gotta think. Who needs a good cornerback? And who has a better Linebacker? The Answer: Jets.

I'm also an Eagles fan, and this is what I think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms...   Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:42 pm

I need to get on Madden and trade Asomugha.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms...   Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:53 pm

Zadok wrote:
Zadok wrote:

Not exactly. Everyone still needs to remain healthy.
not really, packers succeed with a lot of injured talent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms...   Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:59 pm

I'm going dumpster hunting this weekend for a Eagles Nnamdi jersey. I won't need to buy toilet paper anymore.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms...   Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:08 pm

The Jets don't need a good corner. They have the best corner in the league. They want a good corner, but they will probably get Antonio Cromartie.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms...   Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:11 pm

Zadok wrote:

How am I wrong? I said AS would be traded. The hopefully to the Lions was just me being overly optimistic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms...   Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:13 pm

Anyone want to join me in dumpster hunting?
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms...   Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:17 pm

The Cymbal [Team Granger] wrote:
Zadok wrote:

How am I wrong? I said AS would be traded. The hopefully to the Lions was just me being overly optimistic.

Maybe he will go to the Lions. I doubt it. But then again I doubted the Eagles would get Asomugha. The only thing that the Lions would really have to offer would be draft picks. Eagles are probably looking for an OLB though, which is why they'll probably turn to Arizona, get Porter, and screw them out of more draft picks.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms...   Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:28 pm

Zadok wrote:
Zadok wrote:

Maybe he will go to the Lions. I doubt it. But then again I doubted the Eagles would get Asomugha. The only thing that the Lions would really have to offer would be draft picks. Eagles are probably looking for an OLB though, which is why they'll probably turn to Arizona, get Porter, and screw them out of more draft picks.

Depends, do the Eagles run a 4-3 or a 3-4? If they run a 4-3, I could see the Lions sending Corey Williams or Sammie Hill to Philadelphia to pair up with Broderick Bunkley and that'd form quite a tandem.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms...   Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:38 pm

Zadok wrote:
Zadok wrote:

Depends, do the Eagles run a 4-3 or a 3-4? If they run a 4-3, I could see the Lions sending Corey Williams or Sammie Hill to Philadelphia to pair up with Broderick Bunkley and that'd form quite a tandem.

I'm assuming they'll run a 4-3 this year. Bunkley will probably be sent packing somewhere, because he's had 3 sacks in 3 seasons. Trevor Laws and Antonio Dixon will probably the DT's if they do run a 4-3, which I'm assuming they will, with Babin and Cole at LE and RE, respectively. For the LB's I'm pretty sure it'll be Sims, Bradley, and Chaney. NA will be on the right corner, and DRC will be the left corner. Nate Allen and Kurt Coleman will probably be the safeties until the safety they drafted learns enough about being a strong safety to take over Coleman's spot. If I were the Eagles, I'd look for someone to replace Coleman, who appears to be the major weakness in the defense, if I had to pick one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms...   Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms... Empty

Back to top Go down

Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to terms...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe :: Sports Forums :: North American Sports-
Jump to: