The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
*Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
*Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings! EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
*Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings! EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
*Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings! EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
*Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
*Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings! EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
*Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings! EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
*Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings! EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
*Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
*Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings! EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

*Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings!

Go down 
+5
Jericho
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
BEAST MODE
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Karl
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

*Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings! Empty
PostSubject: *Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings!   *Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:19 am

At last night's Impact Wrestling tapings, James Storm defeated Kurt Angle to win the Impact Wrestling Heavyweight Championship! After the match Bobby Roode, AJ Styles and Kazarian celebrated with the new Champion in the ring.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: *Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings!   *Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:43 am

I can honestly say i did not see this coming. R.I.P Beer Money is all I am saying.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: *Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings!   *Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:45 am

Neither did I but you can kind of see where it is going which is a shame because it would have been nice to have seen Beer Money remain on good terms instead of splitting.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: *Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings!   *Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:48 am

I think that It will be a Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy type split
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: *Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings!   *Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:03 am

Except with a beer bottle.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: *Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings!   *Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:11 am

Who do you think will turn? James would be a bad ass Heel
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: *Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings!   *Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:14 am

Well if they go down the jealousy root then it would seem that Roode is going to be the heel. However if they go down the "I'm better than you" root then Storm would most likely be the heel.

They will probably tease both and see which gets a bigger reaction as a heel before they make their decision.

Just found out an interesting piece of information so I thought I would share. Razz

Prior to just a few hours before the Main Event at BFG, Roode was booked to win the title but after Hogan lobbying against it, the decision was changed at the last minute.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: *Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings!   *Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:40 pm

Karl wrote:
Well if they go down the jealousy root then it would seem that Roode is going to be the heel. However if they go down the "I'm better than you" root then Storm would most likely be the heel.

They will probably tease both and see which gets a bigger reaction as a heel before they make their decision.

Just found out an interesting piece of information so I thought I would share. Razz

Prior to just a few hours before the Main Event at BFG, Roode was booked to win the title but after Hogan lobbying against it, the decision was changed at the last minute.

Read this a few days ago and was furious.
Roode should have won, then have Storm challenge for the belt as the heel.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: *Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings!   *Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:46 pm

Also, these are the first tapings that Bruce Pritchard is in charge of, so already he's trying to make new stars. A positive step in the right direction, I hope.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: *Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings!   *Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:52 pm

Tom wrote:
Karl wrote:

Read this a few days ago and was furious.
Roode should have won, then have Storm challenge for the belt as the heel.

Yeah I agree but I wasn't surprised by this as Hogan had stated in an interview a few days prior to BFG that Roode wasn't ready for the belt and that he had a feeling that Angle would retain.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: *Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings!   *Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:40 pm

Mark the fuck out. I love James Storm.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: *Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings!   *Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:51 pm

James Storm is awesome and all, but this is fucking retarded. Roode should have won
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: *Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings!   *Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:39 pm

Another nail in the coffin of TNA
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: *Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings!   *Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:51 pm

Karl, get that fucking comic out of your sig. It's stretching the page out.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: *Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings!   *Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:52 pm

It aint just mine that's doing it.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: *Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings!   *Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:59 pm

Karl wrote:
It aint just mine that's doing it.
Then tell that CIMA guy to get it out too.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: *Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings!   *Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:00 pm

That's ridiculous, looks to be a complete backstab aimed at Roode. And if Hogan believes that Roode isn't "ready to be a world champion," what the hell makes him think Storm is? Roode is superior to Storm is most ways. What I say is that Hogan isn't "ready to be headlining a PPV in 2011."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: *Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings!   *Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:03 pm

What's TNA thinking these days, I also agree with Jarrett on this one, if Roode isn't good enough for world title opportunities what makes Storm any better. Sooner or later they should make Shannon Moore world champion if this B.S continues..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings!   *Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings! Empty

Back to top Go down

*Spoiler* New Champion Crowned At Impact Wrestling Tapings!
Page 1 of 1