The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
[US] Republican Debate: Rank the Candidates EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
[US] Republican Debate: Rank the Candidates EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
[US] Republican Debate: Rank the Candidates EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
[US] Republican Debate: Rank the Candidates EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
[US] Republican Debate: Rank the Candidates EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
[US] Republican Debate: Rank the Candidates EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
[US] Republican Debate: Rank the Candidates EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
[US] Republican Debate: Rank the Candidates EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
[US] Republican Debate: Rank the Candidates EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
[US] Republican Debate: Rank the Candidates EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[US] Republican Debate: Rank the Candidates

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

[US] Republican Debate: Rank the Candidates Empty
PostSubject: [US] Republican Debate: Rank the Candidates   [US] Republican Debate: Rank the Candidates EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:20 am

Assuming you're not one of those ignorant Obama supports who want to try to make themselves believe one of these eight won't be president come the next year, rank the Republican candidates. (In alphabetical order, they are --)

Michele Bachmann
Hermain Cain
Newt Gingrich
Jon Huntsman
Ron Paul
Rick Perry
Mitt Romney
Rick Santorum

There was a GOP debate tonight as well, feel free to weigh in.

I'm in support of Romney fully. Gingrich and Paul have shown promise as well, but my main pick is certainly Romney.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: [US] Republican Debate: Rank the Candidates   [US] Republican Debate: Rank the Candidates EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:28 pm

There was another last night, in which Gingrich was impressive again. I'm starting to see the trend that Romney/Paul/Gingrich are getting their fair share of speaking time and cheering, along with Cain.

Perry did pretty decent after his mess up at the last one.

I can just about guarantee the nominee will be either Romney, Paul, Gingrich, or Cain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [US] Republican Debate: Rank the Candidates   [US] Republican Debate: Rank the Candidates EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:36 pm

Obama is black
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: [US] Republican Debate: Rank the Candidates   [US] Republican Debate: Rank the Candidates EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:51 pm

Cujo Gets His Game On wrote:
Obama is black
Sort of.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: [US] Republican Debate: Rank the Candidates   [US] Republican Debate: Rank the Candidates EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:55 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Cujo Gets His Game On wrote:
Obama is black
Sort of.

How I envision Jarrett...

[US] Republican Debate: Rank the Candidates Unsuccessful_white_man
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: [US] Republican Debate: Rank the Candidates   [US] Republican Debate: Rank the Candidates EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:49 pm

It's becoming pretty obvious that Mitt Romney will win and his VP will be................. Chris mutha fuckin Christie.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: [US] Republican Debate: Rank the Candidates   [US] Republican Debate: Rank the Candidates EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:23 pm

Herman Cain? Why? Cause he gets more puss than anyone else. Plus, his ads are awesome.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Spanks
Executive
Executive
Teddy Spanks

PostSubject: Re: [US] Republican Debate: Rank the Candidates   [US] Republican Debate: Rank the Candidates EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 6:20 pm

[US] Republican Debate: Rank the Candidates Rock-you-like-a-herman-cain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [US] Republican Debate: Rank the Candidates   [US] Republican Debate: Rank the Candidates Empty

Back to top Go down

[US] Republican Debate: Rank the Candidates
Page 1 of 1