The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts

Go down 
+6
Bleed Green
White guy
BEAST MODE
#Animal
Karl
Nova
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts Empty
PostSubject: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:14 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:15 pm

WWE Copies TNA cause they have no good ideas, and have a shitty CT...
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:29 pm

No, TNA copies WWE.

Very rarely does WWE copy TNA.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:33 pm

What does TNA copy from WWE? :S

I'm pretty sure WWE took the whole group thing from Fortune & immortal, and formed nexus , Beautiful People > Lay-Cool, .. need I go on
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:48 pm

.nova. wrote:

I'm pretty sure WWE took the whole group thing from Fortune & immortal, and formed nexus , Beautiful People > Lay-Cool, .. need I go on

When Sting returned last year they copied Undertaker's return.
The "Orlando Screwjob" was copied from the Montreal Screwjob.
Robbie E is a rip off of Zack Ryder.
Feast or Fired is pretty much just Money In The Bank.
Sangriento was TNA's attempt at Sin Cara.

I could go on...
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:49 pm

Wasn't Nexus before the whole Fortune thing? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:51 pm

As for Nexus copying Fortune/Immortal, they are completely different stables in terms of backstory so that argument is irrelevant.

Beautiful People and LayCool are similar but have their differences, LayCOol are not trying to "rid the world of ugly".
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:57 pm

.nova. wrote:

So you're trying to say that TNA invented the concept of a stable? Because the only similarity between Nexus and Immortal is that they are both stables, their aims and goals differed completely.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:58 pm

Plus, if anything Fortune is a copy of The Four Horsemen.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:00 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:

That was the whole point of Fortune in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:01 pm

Tom wrote:

That was the whole point of Fortune in the first place.

I know, Flair repackaged it with the new name.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:13 pm

.nova. wrote:

Both, however, were unproven in 2007 and summarily rejected. The two subsequently joined TNA, where they would flourish as "The Beautiful People." The act was so successful that in a rarity,
WWE saw fit to blatantly copy TNA by creating their own version of an arrogant female alliance in Lay-Cool.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:15 pm

.nova. wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Both, however, were unproven in 2007 and summarily rejected. The two subsequently joined TNA, where they would flourish as "The Beautiful People." The act was so successful that in a rarity,
WWE saw fit to blatantly copy TNA by creating their own version of an arrogant female alliance in Lay-Cool.

That is merely someone's opinion, not an official statement by the creators of the duo so you can't use that as evidence.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:17 pm

Copy and pasting from a wrestling site doesn't make that information correct. What website did you copy from, anyway?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:18 pm

But you know it's true? The evidence is right there, WWE rejected them in 2007, they go to TNA form the Beautiful People, they get popular, WWE copies them months later.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:20 pm

.nova. wrote:
But you know it's true? The evidence is right there, WWE rejected them in 2007, they go to TNA form the Beautiful People, they get popular, WWE copies them months later.

If WWE "copied" every person that they rejected then their entire roster would be full of "impostors". You are obviously a Beautiful People mark.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:20 pm

Tom wrote:
Copy and pasting from a wrestling site doesn't make that information correct. What website did you copy from, anyway?

Well, I got it from ASWF, and I think it came from here, it's a rumor; but still, not 100% legit yet

http://wrestlechat.net/report-wwe-interested-in-two-current-tna-knockouts/
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:21 pm

.nova. wrote:

If WWE "copied" every person that they rejected then their entire roster would be full of "impostors". You are obviously a Beautiful People mark.

I'm not saying they copied everything, just a few, and TNA does copy WWE, and it's a fair game out there, and yeah I am a Velvet mark..not so much Angelina Razz
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:22 pm

I'm not denying the similarities. Basically, you're an idiot. Of course it's not 100% legit, it's a fucking rumour. Things like this pop up all the time on wrestling forums.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:23 pm

That's like believing the rumors that Mason Ryan is going to be WWE Champion by the end of 2012...
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:24 pm

I am not sure if it even will happen, maybe Angelina but Velvet no because of the factors..and pro's and cons.

Velvet is in a multi-year contract with TNA..

Angelina's contract expires in December..

If they were to go to WWE they would have to change up their gimmick, and "cover up" since it's PG apparently
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:26 pm

If she has a multi year contract then she won't be leaving anytime in the near future then will she? Unless TNA release her, which is unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:27 pm

It's just to go with the rumors that WWE are signing Beer Money soon.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:27 pm

True, and so it concludes that it indeed was a rumor, my bad Razz
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:38 pm

.nova. wrote:

Nexus was more like nWo than Fortune and immortal, in fact if your one of those TNA marks then the last thing you should do is bring up something that succeeded for WWE and failed for TNA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next