The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Something I hate: EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Something I hate: EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Something I hate: EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Something I hate: EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Something I hate: EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Something I hate: EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Something I hate: EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Something I hate: EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Something I hate: EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Something I hate: EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Something I hate:

Go down 
+4
Oriadon
SP
noeleen phoenix
Jarrett
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

Something I hate: Empty
PostSubject: Something I hate:   Something I hate: EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:15 pm

This is more aimed at SmackDown, but it happens on Raw as well.

I hate the way they're using Cody Rhodes and Wade Barrett. These are two of the very best men they have under contract yet every single week they're made to look weaker and weaker by either Big Show, The Great Khali, or Randy Orton, none of which can compare in my mind.

Orton, Cena, and HHH have always been known to bury/make others seem weak, but ever since Big Show was boosted to the main event, he has become the same. Daniel Bryan looks like a wimpy champion, worse than what was already expected.

Over on Raw, guys like Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger can be compared to the Rhodes/Barrett situation but not quite as extreme.

I hate the continuation of this.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Something I hate:   Something I hate: EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:20 pm

they do it to beth too Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Something I hate:   Something I hate: EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:50 pm

I see what cha mean!

I think its because Vince doesn't want the New Generation to sink in yet, and it will when once of these men finally become a World Champion, and defeat the "Supermen" of the WWE.

Thats how you know Rhodes and Barrett won't be winning at the Chamber, and Ziggler won't either, cause Vince wants his Supermen to be Champions at WrestleMania.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Something I hate:   Something I hate: EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:03 am

Beth Phoenix has been treated well, she just doesn't have competition. Natalya Neidfart, on the other hand...

Ziggler was in the world title match at the Royal Rumble, and now at EC. He's right on the cusp.

I have no problem with Rhodes and Barrett losing to Big Show and Orton/Khali. I do have a problem with that match being booked three times with the same result.

My gripe is with the midcard championships. Cody doesn't seem interested in defending his, and you'd forget the US Title existed the way Swagger has been booked. These belts could be used to get over, which a lot of superstars are having problems doing, but they seem ignored.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something I hate:   Something I hate: EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:50 am

You're all retarded.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Something I hate:   Something I hate: EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:56 am

You guys are retarded. "Oh, Vince is a money hog, blah blab blah, Cena, HHH, and Orton bury the younger talent, blah blah blah, not putting people over, blah blah blah."

Firstly, Daniel Bryan is fucking brilliant, and you're a faggot for not noticing, Jarrett. Just because you're on his dick for being a great "wrestler", doesn't mean he also isn't a great character. He isn't a wimp, he's an evil bastard. Look at the way he plays off his enemies every week. Heading into the Chamber, he got Show and Orton to fight, then beat the fuck out of both of them post-match. He used AJ as a distraction multiple times to beat the fuck out of Show too. Danielson is an evil bastard, and certainly doesn't look wimpy. There are more ways to get someone over than just having them win a fuck-ton of matches. By that logic, you should have a boner for Crimson, faggot.

Now, Cody, Wade, whatever. They're great, I'm not denying that. They can wrestle, they can work the mic, the crowd, all that good stuff. But they don't do it better than the top guys like Cena, and they also don't sell nearly as much. Fact is, it takes time to get characters over, and while Cody, Wade, whatever are good, they're not Cena level yet. Could they be in the future? Sure, but they aren't now. Have patience before you judge something, unless it's obviously retarded. Just because Ziggler, Swagger, etc. could be stars in the future doesn't mean that they should be going over the WWE Champ and World Champs to look good. They can still have a good match, look good and lose.

It's about protecting the top guys as much as it is having it be meaningful to have these "next generation" faggots win against them. You're all faggots. Faggots.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Something I hate:   Something I hate: EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:25 am

I Fap to Noeleen wrote:
You guys are retarded. "Oh, Vince is a money hog, blah blab blah, Cena, HHH, and Orton bury the younger talent, blah blah blah, not putting people over, blah blah blah."

Firstly, Daniel Bryan is fucking brilliant, and you're a faggot for not noticing, Jarrett. Just because you're on his dick for being a great "wrestler", doesn't mean he also isn't a great character. He isn't a wimp, he's an evil bastard. Look at the way he plays off his enemies every week. Heading into the Chamber, he got Show and Orton to fight, then beat the fuck out of both of them post-match. He used AJ as a distraction multiple times to beat the fuck out of Show too. Danielson is an evil bastard, and certainly doesn't look wimpy. There are more ways to get someone over than just having them win a fuck-ton of matches. By that logic, you should have a boner for Crimson, faggot.

Now, Cody, Wade, whatever. They're great, I'm not denying that. They can wrestle, they can work the mic, the crowd, all that good stuff. But they don't do it better than the top guys like Cena, and they also don't sell nearly as much. Fact is, it takes time to get characters over, and while Cody, Wade, whatever are good, they're not Cena level yet. Could they be in the future? Sure, but they aren't now. Have patience before you judge something, unless it's obviously retarded. Just because Ziggler, Swagger, etc. could be stars in the future doesn't mean that they should be going over the WWE Champ and World Champs to look good. They can still have a good match, look good and lose.

It's about protecting the top guys as much as it is having it be meaningful to have these "next generation" faggots win against them. You're all faggots. Faggots.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Something I hate:   Something I hate: EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:44 am

Oriadon wrote:
Beth Phoenix has been treated well, she just doesn't have competition. Natalya Neidfart, on the other hand...

Ziggler was in the world title match at the Royal Rumble, and now at EC. He's right on the cusp.

I have no problem with Rhodes and Barrett losing to Big Show and Orton/Khali. I do have a problem with that match being booked three times with the same result.

My gripe is with the midcard championships. Cody doesn't seem interested in defending his, and you'd forget the US Title existed the way Swagger has been booked. These belts could be used to get over, which a lot of superstars are having problems doing, but they seem ignored.
Have you even been watching the divas matches the last few months? Ever since Beth came back from her Alicia Fox injury she only had a change, before that she was made to be seen weak as through out the matches she dominated and fuck yea even carried then she gets defeated by a simple roll up? Then recently she has seen to be "scared" of Tamina and on Smackdown Tamina got the heads up going in to EC, maybe it just means Beth will win at EC but they make her heel turn this time very weak and not up to standard.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Something I hate:   Something I hate: EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:17 pm

Misa Amane wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Have you even been watching the divas matches the last few months? Ever since Beth came back from her Alicia Fox injury she only had a change, before that she was made to be seen weak as through out the matches she dominated and fuck yea even carried then she gets defeated by a simple roll up? Then recently she has seen to be "scared" of Tamina and on Smackdown Tamina got the heads up going in to EC, maybe it just means Beth will win at EC but they make her heel turn this time very weak and not up to standard.

I kinda agree with this but I think it's like football. A great player will look average in a bad team. Beth Phoenix is great but what's surrounding her and supporting her is piss poor. This, in turn, makes Phoenix look weak. It's not Beth's fault. She has nobody to play off. Beth would be great in the KO division at the moment and I think that's a fact. They have proper storylines and almost all them can wrestle well, some even excellently. WWE's treatment of Diva's as a whole irks me, I can only presume you're the same.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Something I hate:   Something I hate: EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:44 pm

Adam wrote:
Misa Amane wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

I kinda agree with this but I think it's like football. A great player will look average in a bad team. Beth Phoenix is great but what's surrounding her and supporting her is piss poor. This, in turn, makes Phoenix look weak. It's not Beth's fault. She has nobody to play off. Beth would be great in the KO division at the moment and I think that's a fact. They have proper storylines and almost all them can wrestle well, some even excellently. WWE's treatment of Diva's as a whole irks me, I can only presume you're the same.
KO is just as bad.
They have all their titles on Gail Kim who debuted literally days before she was in title shot position. But they do have a better skill base division there.
The whole pin-up strong storyline was going in the right direction but they killed it too quickly with Kelly getting the majority of wins.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Something I hate:   Something I hate: EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:48 pm

Misa Amane wrote:
Adam wrote:
Misa Amane wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

KO is just as bad.
They have all their titles on Gail Kim who debuted literally days before she was in title shot position. But they do have a better skill base division there.
The whole pin-up strong storyline was going in the right direction but they killed it too quickly with Kelly getting the majority of wins.

I'm enjoying the KO division -- beats me right? I dunno lol.

Pin-up strong was such a sweet idea. But Kelly Kelly? I mean c'mon!!!!! Phoenix and Nattie are infinitly better than Kelly. Kelly actually blows pretty hard. I'd nearly release every Diva except Phoenix, Nattie, Kharma MAYBE AJ and Tamina and just build again. There are some really good women wrestlers out there but at the moment I don't even know if any of them would bother signing with WWE. I know I wouldn't, I'd have more pride in myself.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Something I hate:   Something I hate: EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:52 pm

Misa Amane wrote:
Adam wrote:
Misa Amane wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

KO is just as bad.
Beth faced a similar situation when she spent months trying to win the title off Kelly but it was just roll up after roll up.

Beth, Natalya, Tamina, Kharma, Layla, and AJ have talent. Yet most of them are headed nowhere. Kelly isn't good, but she did improve over her reign. Brie and Nikki are a waste, so is Eve; they can't wrestle. Whenever I see Alicia in the ring I fear for the life of her opponent, she botches the scissors every time. Rosa has become nothing but a manager anyway, and then Kaitlyn and Aksana aren't good enough to be memorable. If you look at Brodus Clay's ladies (one is Naomi from NXT, I don't know who the other is), Naomi has some talent as well.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Something I hate:   Something I hate: EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:57 pm

But Jarrett... Kelly did improve slightly but was still being carried!

You would expect Kelly to know what to do in that given situation but she didn't have a clue.

BUT YOU GUISE ARE FORGETTING MAXINE.
MAXINE CAN DO A MATCH. Brie is being used more so than Nikki if you have noticed. Maybe she won over the creative teams vote on that one.

Naomi is the good one, the other one is from TE who said Alicia vs Melina was her favourite all time match.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Something I hate:   Something I hate: EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:57 pm

And I understand what you're saying, Marik. I know Rhodes/Barrett/Ziggler/Swagger aren't going to be treated like top guys immediately. I know and understand that they're going to accumulate some losses to people like Orton, Show, and Cena. And I'm fine with it. But like Oriadon said, for it to be happening every single week is getting out of hand. Where is it getting these guys? Nowhere. And as for the winners, where is it getting Show and Khali? It's keeping Show in the main event, sure, but he only has a couple of years left anyway. And Khali shouldn't even be in the picture, let alone beating Rhodes and Barrett constantly.

You wouldn't even think the Intercontinental Championship was a title, since it seems like it isn't defended much and we've just gotten used to seeing it on Rhodes all the time. It isn't really advancing him, it just looks good on him. And as for Barrett, he was buried (literally) at two back to back TLCs. In 2010 it was by Cena, who symbolically "buried" him under a load of steel chairs. In 2011 it was against (of course) Orton, who had to beat the living daylights out of him just because Barrett was on a winning team at Survivor Series. Ziggler is doing pretty good, as you said. Pretty good at losing the main event matches they're booking him in. And Swagger, I guarantee half of the fan base is unaware he is United States Champion the way they're treating him.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Something I hate:   Something I hate: EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:11 pm

Jarrett wrote:
And I understand what you're saying, Marik. I know Rhodes/Barrett/Ziggler/Swagger aren't going to be treated like top guys immediately. I know and understand that they're going to accumulate some losses to people like Orton, Show, and Cena. And I'm fine with it. But like Oriadon said, for it to be happening every single week is getting out of hand. Where is it getting these guys? Nowhere. And as for the winners, where is it getting Show and Khali? It's keeping Show in the main event, sure, but he only has a couple of years left anyway. And Khali shouldn't even be in the picture, let alone beating Rhodes and Barrett constantly.

You wouldn't even think the Intercontinental Championship was a title, since it seems like it isn't defended much and we've just gotten used to seeing it on Rhodes all the time. It isn't really advancing him, it just looks good on him. And as for Barrett, he was buried (literally) at two back to back TLCs. In 2010 it was by Cena, who symbolically "buried" him under a load of steel chairs. In 2011 it was against (of course) Orton, who had to beat the living daylights out of him just because Barrett was on a winning team at Survivor Series. Ziggler is doing pretty good, as you said. Pretty good at losing the main event matches they're booking him in. And Swagger, I guarantee half of the fan base is unaware he is United States Champion the way they're treating him.

I like a lot of what you're saying. You should do a BTB . . . On that note . . .
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Something I hate:   Something I hate: EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:23 pm

Adam wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

I like a lot of what you're saying. You should do a BTB . . . On that note . . .
I have one, it's called ECCW.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Something I hate:   Something I hate: EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:30 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Adam wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Niiiice! *cool face*
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Something I hate:   Something I hate: EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:31 pm

Adam wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Adam wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Niiiice!
Something I hate: Newface

There we go.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Something I hate:   Something I hate: EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:54 am

Tbh Marik made perfect sense. Leaves me with nothing else to add.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something I hate:   Something I hate: Empty

Back to top Go down

Something I hate:
Page 1 of 1