The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
March Madness Round 5; Semi Finals - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
March Madness Round 5; Semi Finals - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
March Madness Round 5; Semi Finals - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
March Madness Round 5; Semi Finals - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
March Madness Round 5; Semi Finals - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
March Madness Round 5; Semi Finals - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
March Madness Round 5; Semi Finals - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
March Madness Round 5; Semi Finals - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
March Madness Round 5; Semi Finals - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
March Madness Round 5; Semi Finals - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

March Madness Round 5; Semi Finals

Go down 
+9
Cole
SP
Harold
Bleed Green
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
Jarrett
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Jericho
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

March Madness Round 5; Semi Finals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness Round 5; Semi Finals   March Madness Round 5; Semi Finals - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:12 am

Jarrett wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Neither deserve it, but I'll be voting Roode.

If you watched TNA you'd think otherwise, Bobby Roode has been sensational.
John Cena has had his best year in recent memory, those who aren't too cool for Cena would tell ya that.
Roode has been champ since November, not enough to call him the best of the year.

Cena's been carried throughout, whether by Punk or The Rock.

How long he has been champion for is irrelevant, and even so he won the Bound For Glory tournament prior to that. If you had watched TNA, watched his promo work, watched his feuds, watched his matches you'd realize he has been quite easily one of the top three wrestlers this year. Hell Bully Ray wasn't the TNA Champ at all this year and he probablly deserved to win this whole thing.

Saying The Rock has carried their feud is quite easily the most mentally handicapped thing I have ever read on this site, which is a pretty big honour really. The Rock hasn't been around for a majority of the year and when he has been, as exhibited in recent weeks, John Cena has had his number on the mic quite easily. His feud against CM Punk, however short it may have been, was sensational and saying CM Punk carried the whole thing is stupid, John Cena played a big role and helped make it interesting. I'd say John Cena is a fair bit more deserving than most to be in this spot.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

March Madness Round 5; Semi Finals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness Round 5; Semi Finals   March Madness Round 5; Semi Finals - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:29 am

Jericho wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Neither deserve it, but I'll be voting Roode.

If you watched TNA you'd think otherwise, Bobby Roode has been sensational.
John Cena has had his best year in recent memory, those who aren't too cool for Cena would tell ya that.
Roode has been champ since November, not enough to call him the best of the year.

Cena's been carried throughout, whether by Punk or The Rock.

How long he has been champion for is irrelevant, and even so he won the Bound For Glory tournament prior to that. If you had watched TNA, watched his promo work, watched his feuds, watched his matches you'd realize he has been quite easily one of the top three wrestlers this year. Hell Bully Ray wasn't the TNA Champ at all this year and he probablly deserved to win this whole thing.

Saying The Rock has carried their feud is quite easily the most mentally handicapped thing I have ever read on this site, which is a pretty big honour really. The Rock hasn't been around for a majority of the year and when he has been, as exhibited in recent weeks, John Cena has had his number on the mic quite easily. His feud against CM Punk, however short it may have been, was sensational and saying CM Punk carried the whole thing is stupid, John Cena played a big role and helped make it interesting. I'd say John Cena is a fair bit more deserving than most to be in this spot.

And don't forget the recent feud with Kane.
Back to top Go down

March Madness Round 5; Semi Finals
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2