The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
So its been a couple years.... EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
So its been a couple years.... EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
So its been a couple years.... EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
So its been a couple years.... EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
So its been a couple years.... EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
So its been a couple years.... EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
So its been a couple years.... EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
So its been a couple years.... EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
So its been a couple years.... EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
So its been a couple years.... EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

So its been a couple years....

Go down 
+7
fuck
Jarrett
Sam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
White guy
Richie
Patricksw00zy
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Patricksw00zy
Jobber
Jobber
Patricksw00zy

So its been a couple years.... Empty
PostSubject: So its been a couple years....   So its been a couple years.... EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:24 am

Hey.
So uhhh, its been a few years. Well I'm sure there's some of you that know me but many of you that don't know me. So if everyone here who doesn't know me or knows me can post here so I know who all uses this site. Well uh, anyways my name's Patrick. And I uh, I'm good at this e-fedding stuff or I was a couple years ago. I haven't really watched wrestling in about 2-3 years or e-fedded in about 2-3 years. I uh, I'm going to say hi to you guys. So I might be doing this stuff again sometime soon, but I doubt it cause of football season. Anyways, yeah I'm that Patrick from the orignal Uni and you might know me as the guy who made the thread Wrestling's Last Chance well it was gay, because their were like 18 different versions of them. Anyways, just saying hi to everyone.
cheers
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: So its been a couple years....   So its been a couple years.... EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:34 am

Finally! You finally got on the damn site! Finally.

Hello. Patrick. Nice to see you again.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: So its been a couple years....   So its been a couple years.... EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:35 am

Just when I thought you couldn't be gayer you like Lebron
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: So its been a couple years....   So its been a couple years.... EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:35 am

Patrick on The U? Never thought I would see the day, welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Patricksw00zy
Jobber
Jobber
Patricksw00zy

PostSubject: Re: So its been a couple years....   So its been a couple years.... EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:37 am

Ha yeah, haven't really had the time recently but I can now. What's up with your sig? Is that me or a different one haha, I don't really remember much at all other than the WLC thread I made.

And Granger, nice to see you here haven't talked to you sense then either! Just a question for either of you, who else is here that I might know from the original Universe?
Back to top Go down
Patricksw00zy
Jobber
Jobber
Patricksw00zy

PostSubject: Re: So its been a couple years....   So its been a couple years.... EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:37 am

Who's white guy?

And yeah, he's the #1 player in all of basketball, you can't deny that even if you hate him. Which there's no reason really too.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: So its been a couple years....   So its been a couple years.... EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:39 am

Patricksw00zy wrote:
Ha yeah, haven't really had the time recently but I can now. What's up with your sig? Is that me or a different one haha, I don't really remember much at all other than the WLC thread I made.

And Granger, nice to see you here haven't talked to you sense then either! Just a question for either of you, who else is here that I might know from the original Universe?

Adam, Break, RED, Justin... people like that.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: So its been a couple years....   So its been a couple years.... EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:39 am

Its Lieutenant Dan.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: So its been a couple years....   So its been a couple years.... EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:40 am

Patricksw00zy wrote:
Who's white guy?

And yeah, he's the #1 player in all of basketball, you can't deny that even if you hate him. Which there's no reason really too.
D Rose BETTER
Kobe BETTER
Dwight Howard BETTER

Not #1 anymore is he? Wink
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: So its been a couple years....   So its been a couple years.... EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:41 am

Patricksw00zy wrote:

Its you. It was from the Kanye West Video you did. TJ just edited it and put the Vote for TJ and all that.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: So its been a couple years....   So its been a couple years.... EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:41 am

Jarrett should be happy that his brother is back
Back to top Go down
Patricksw00zy
Jobber
Jobber
Patricksw00zy

Sorry for the multi post don't really know how to edit yet....Richie your sig video is hilarious! Haha, how the hell did you even do that? Do people even know that's me?

And Dan? Haha wow, are you still "talking" to Jessica who lives on the other side of the country?? D Rose is a pussy he barely ever plays. Dwight Howard is good for nothing but post play. And Kobe is debatable but Lebron's still better. Sorry bud
Back to top Go down
Patricksw00zy
Jobber
Jobber
Patricksw00zy

PostSubject: Re: So its been a couple years....   So its been a couple years.... EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:42 am

SAMoa Joe wrote:

You are.....?
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: So its been a couple years....   So its been a couple years.... EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:43 am

Patricksw00zy wrote:
SAMoa Joe wrote:

You are.....?

Samuel, I was in WLC and all that shiz
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: So its been a couple years....   So its been a couple years.... EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:43 am

TJ did it. The whole editing and stuff. And Yes, People do. A thread was posted of the video. (Break posted it)

https://theuniverse.forumotion.co.uk/t2480-patrick-is-gay
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: So its been a couple years....   So its been a couple years.... EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:45 am

Patricksw00zy wrote:
Sorry for the multi post don't really know how to edit yet....Richie your sig video is hilarious! Haha, how the hell did you even do that? Do people even know that's me?

And Dan? Haha wow, are you still "talking" to Jessica who lives on the other side of the country?? D Rose is a pussy he barely ever plays. Dwight Howard is good for nothing but post play. And Kobe is debatable but Lebron's still better. Sorry bud
That there Jessica girl? Nah, D Rose at least has REAL injuries unlike Lebron last night and does more with less than Lebron soooooo. Dwight Howard has NOTHING surrounding him. Kobe is better than Lebron all day until Lebron can actually win something
Back to top Go down
Patricksw00zy
Jobber
Jobber
Patricksw00zy

PostSubject: Re: So its been a couple years....   So its been a couple years.... EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:50 am

White guy wrote:
Patricksw00zy wrote:

That there Jessica girl? Nah, D Rose at least has REAL injuries unlike Lebron last night and does more with less than Lebron soooooo. Dwight Howard has NOTHING surrounding him. Kobe is better than Lebron all day until Lebron can actually win something

Oh nice job.
And yeah, sitting out with a back injury for the last 20 or so games of the reasons you gotta be real tough to do that. Even if Lebron was faking it, he scored two points right after and a clutch 3. Thats 5 points in the clutch with his injury. I'm so glad Dwight Howard can play down low...nothing else. Kobe isn't nearly as good as Lebron is at 27 when Kobe was. And yeah tomorrow night we can have a little talk.

The only guy thats really close to Lebron is KD.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: So its been a couple years....   So its been a couple years.... EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:51 am

Man this takes me back haha, I wish I could read all the memory's I have on the WWE Universe sometimes!
Back to top Go down
Patricksw00zy
Jobber
Jobber
Patricksw00zy

PostSubject: Re: So its been a couple years....   So its been a couple years.... EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:53 am

gяαηgєя wrote:
Man this takes me back haha, I wish I could read all the memory's I have on the WWE Universe sometimes!

Basically it was all drama which was gay. Then an occasional thread every 10 minutes by that Mikel guy or whatever, I'm kinda remembering a bunch of it now haha.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: So its been a couple years....   So its been a couple years.... EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:55 am

Patricksw00zy wrote:
White guy wrote:
Patricksw00zy wrote:

Oh nice job.
And yeah, sitting out with a back injury for the last 20 or so games of the reasons you gotta be real tough to do that. Even if Lebron was faking it, he scored two points right after and a clutch 3. Thats 5 points in the clutch with his injury. I'm so glad Dwight Howard can play down low...nothing else. Kobe isn't nearly as good as Lebron is at 27 when Kobe was. And yeah tomorrow night we can have a little talk.

Lebron is a puss, that nigger would never lace up a pair of skates. Lebron had to get carried off because of a cramp? Da fuq? D Rose had multiple injuries this year due to him going into the paint and getting knocked down by guys the size of Howard and Lebron every single night. If you put D Rose's heart in Lebron's body you would have hands down the best player in the league. But Lebron is a bitch. Kobe has scored 81 in a game not even the greatest of all time MJ has done that. Shit Kobe has 5 rings Lebron has NONE, and Kobe didn't have to ditch his team to win either. Lebron had to sign with 1 other mega star and 1 super star to even come close. He even lost to the fuckin Nazi's team last year. If Lebron wins a ring good on him, Durant is good though but that guy needs muscle to become anything I think Westbrook is better than him anyway.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: So its been a couple years....   So its been a couple years.... EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:55 am

Patricksw00zy wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:

Basically it was all drama which was gay. Then an occasional thread every 10 minutes by that Mikel guy or whatever, I'm kinda remembering a bunch of it now haha.

haha exactly, I can remember back when we spammed the other forums and always getting banned haha.
Back to top Go down
Patricksw00zy
Jobber
Jobber
Patricksw00zy

PostSubject: Re: So its been a couple years....   So its been a couple years.... EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:58 am

White guy wrote:
Patricksw00zy wrote:
White guy wrote:
Patricksw00zy wrote:

Oh nice job.

Lebron is a puss, that nigger would never lace up a pair of skates. Lebron had to get carried off because of a cramp? Da fuq? D Rose had multiple injuries this year due to him going into the paint and getting knocked down by guys the size of Howard and Lebron every single night. If you put D Rose's heart in Lebron's body you would have hands down the best player in the league. But Lebron is a bitch. Kobe has scored 81 in a game not even the greatest of all time MJ has done that. Shit Kobe has 5 rings Lebron has NONE, and Kobe didn't have to ditch his team to win either. Lebron had to sign with 1 other mega star and 1 super star to even come close. He even lost to the fuckin Nazi's team last year. If Lebron wins a ring good on him, Durant is good though but that guy needs muscle to become anything I think Westbrook is better than him anyway.

Good for Kobe, maybe he couldv'e got a bunch of assists that game if he passed the ball too. Lebron averages almost 30 points every single night, and at least 5 assists and 8 boards. You just like D Rose cause of Chicago, you probbly think Jay Cutler is the #1 Quarterback in the NFL too, when really him and D Rose are both pussys. We'll see Dan, once tomorrow night comes LBJ will have his first ring and a lot more to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: So its been a couple years....   So its been a couple years.... EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:02 am

Well it's about time, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: So its been a couple years....   So its been a couple years.... EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:03 am

Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: So its been a couple years....   So its been a couple years.... EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:04 am

Patricksw00zy wrote:
White guy wrote:
Patricksw00zy wrote:
White guy wrote:
Patricksw00zy wrote:

Oh nice job.
Nah, I don't just like D Rose cause he plays in Chicago. He has more heart than most of the players in the NBA. You don't see Nash or Kidd or other guys his size driving to the net every single play do you? No. He does and owns the life out of everybody. LBJ might win a ring but he had to sell out to do it so is it really worth it? Lebron NEVER got assists when he was in Cleveland btw. He only gets them now when he passes to Wade. If Kobe had a guy like Wade to pass to he would rack up assists also. Lebron will win a couple rings eventually. And one will probably come this year, but like I said he sold out. When you take Lebron off the Heat they are still good. When you take D Rose off the Bulls they fall apart. As seen in the Philly series.

Good for Kobe, maybe he couldv'e got a bunch of assists that game if he passed the ball too. Lebron averages almost 30 points every single night, and at least 5 assists and 8 boards. You just like D Rose cause of Chicago, you probbly think Jay Cutler is the #1 Quarterback in the NFL too, when really him and D Rose are both pussys. We'll see Dan, once tomorrow night comes LBJ will have his first ring and a lot more to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So its been a couple years....   So its been a couple years.... Empty

Back to top Go down

So its been a couple years....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next