The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another

Go down 
+2
Karl
Jarrett
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another Empty
PostSubject: John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another   John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:51 pm

WWE.com have announced that John Laurinaitis has resigned from his backstage position as Senior Vice President of Talent Operations. The story says that he is "burned out", but that he will be concentrating on being a Producer within the company.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another   John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:52 pm

The full WWE.com report:

Effective immediately, John Laurinaitis is resigning from his position as Senior Vice President of Talent Operations. Following his very public firing at June’s No Way Out, Laurinaitis continued to work behind-the-scenes in his corporate role. After eight years of service in talent relations, he’s “burned out” and now hopes to concentrate on what he knows best: putting together matches and working with WWE talent as a producer.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another   John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:06 pm

He hasn't been EVP of Talent Relations for months.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another   John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:08 pm

Karl wrote:
He hasn't been EVP of Talent Relations for months.
It didn't say Executive Vice President of Talent Relations, he's been Senior Vice President of Talent Operations.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another   John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:09 pm

Yeah that too. He hasn't had an official role backstage for the past few months.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another   John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:10 pm

Karl wrote:
Yeah that too. He hasn't had an official role backstage for the past few months.
Obviously he has, because he resigned today. He didn't resign from EVP.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another   John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:10 pm

WWE.com says he resigned today. The majority of what WWE.com says is kayfabe.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another   John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:13 pm

Karl wrote:
WWE.com says he resigned today. The majority of what WWE.com says is kayfabe.
The dirt sheets are saying it too. They're far from kayfabe.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another   John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:15 pm

And by any chance are the dirt sheets referring to the post on WWE.com? They could be picking up on a kayfabe report.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another   John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:16 pm

Karl wrote:
And by any chance are the dirt sheets referring to the post on WWE.com? They could be picking up on a kayfabe report.

You're one to talk, Kunt.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another   John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:17 pm

Karl wrote:
I don't see why WWE would feel the need to make a fuss over such a "kayfabe" report, if they planned on bringing him back then announcing him to a more minor role wouldn't be the way to do it. All I'm saying is he was pretty much booted out of the EVP of TR position and from there became only SVP of TO and now he wants out of the talent relations department to be a producer.

Last edited by Jarrett on Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another   John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:19 pm

I never said it was kayfabe, I said it could be. Maybe he did have the role, maybe he didn't. All I was saying was that it wouldn't be the first time WWE.com have put up a kayfabe report.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another   John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:19 pm

Karl wrote:
I never said it was kayfabe, I said it could be. Maybe he did have the role, maybe he didn't. All I was saying was that it wouldn't be the first time WWE.com have put up a kayfabe report.
Who other than you has ever denied that he was SVP? You didn't know?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another   John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:42 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Karl wrote:

I don't know because I don't know the opinion of everyone in the world but who's to say he did have the job? Who's to say he did?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another   John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:44 pm

Nobody knows Laurinaitis as well as you Jarrett ..
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another   John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:45 pm

Karl wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Karl wrote:

I don't know because I don't know the opinion of everyone in the world but who's to say he did have the job? Who's to say he did?
1. It's not an "opinion." 2. WWE Corporate.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another   John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:56 am

This has to be the most boring thread I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another   John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:32 pm

Eric Bischoff has tweeted:

Tip of the hat to John Laurinaitis for 8 years in an amazingly tough job. Kind of like dog years. Equal to 56 years in any other job!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another   John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:36 pm

Yeah, I looked it up and he got the position around the same time he became EVP.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another   John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:54 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another   John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:19 am

He has played his part very well in that company
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another   John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another Empty

Back to top Go down

John Laurinaitis Resigns Position to Focus on Another
Page 1 of 1