The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Tensai "Reprimanded" For Inappropriate Comments EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Tensai "Reprimanded" For Inappropriate Comments EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Tensai "Reprimanded" For Inappropriate Comments EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Tensai "Reprimanded" For Inappropriate Comments EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Tensai "Reprimanded" For Inappropriate Comments EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Tensai "Reprimanded" For Inappropriate Comments EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Tensai "Reprimanded" For Inappropriate Comments EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Tensai "Reprimanded" For Inappropriate Comments EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Tensai "Reprimanded" For Inappropriate Comments EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Tensai "Reprimanded" For Inappropriate Comments EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Tensai "Reprimanded" For Inappropriate Comments

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

Tensai "Reprimanded" For Inappropriate Comments Empty
PostSubject: Tensai "Reprimanded" For Inappropriate Comments   Tensai "Reprimanded" For Inappropriate Comments EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:22 am

Earlier today, Matt Bloom, who plays Tensai, posted a video on Tout that has since been removed. The video, which has since been deleted, showed him traveling with his "personal chauffeur" Sakamoto to Indianapolis for Smackdown and he remarked that it's "very, very dangerous" to drive with a Japanese person. Tensai then smacked Sakamoto on the head as he drove and ordered him "to open his eyes."

WWE has issued an apology for a video Tensai posted late Monday night on the video sharing network Tout that could be perceived as racially insensitive toward Asian people.

"While in character, Lord Tensai (Matt Bloom) clearly took his storyline too far and he will be reprimanded for his inappropriate comments," WWE's statement reads, which was issued to multiple wrestling news outlets by company spokesman Kevin Hennessy.

It's worth noting another racial remark was made toward Sakamoto on Raw when Jerry "The King" Lawler made a comment following Tensai's match saying, "When Tensai beats up Sakamoto, he changes his name to Sum Ting Wong."

Here is the video which has since been removed:

Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Tensai "Reprimanded" For Inappropriate Comments   Tensai "Reprimanded" For Inappropriate Comments EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:40 pm

They're all just going crazy on the "inappropriate" comments now aren't they?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Tensai "Reprimanded" For Inappropriate Comments   Tensai "Reprimanded" For Inappropriate Comments EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:41 pm

Well Linda is still running for Senate so anything somewhat "inappropriate" will be punished.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Tensai "Reprimanded" For Inappropriate Comments   Tensai "Reprimanded" For Inappropriate Comments EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:46 pm

Linda's opponents every few years just go to show how idiotic the Democratic Party is. Their party platform is so moronic that they can't defend it, so they look for things to change the subject and wrongfully accuse their opponent. What goes on during WWE programming has no reflection on Linda as a candidate and it's really stupid that people buy into the crap her opponents produce. Especially since she isn't actually directly involved in WWE at the moment, but what should be looked at is not the scripted violence but the fact that her and her husband's company has created thousands of jobs, makes tons of money, and is a successful business enterprise.

Democrats punish success.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Tensai "Reprimanded" For Inappropriate Comments   Tensai "Reprimanded" For Inappropriate Comments EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:37 pm

I found it funny...
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Tensai "Reprimanded" For Inappropriate Comments   Tensai "Reprimanded" For Inappropriate Comments EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:04 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Linda's opponents every few years just go to show how idiotic the Democratic Party is. Their party platform is so moronic that they can't defend it, so they look for things to change the subject and wrongfully accuse their opponent. What goes on during WWE programming has no reflection on Linda as a candidate and it's really stupid that people buy into the crap her opponents produce. Especially since she isn't actually directly involved in WWE at the moment, but what should be looked at is not the scripted violence but the fact that her and her husband's company has created thousands of jobs, makes tons of money, and is a successful business enterprise.

Oh shut the fuck up, if it was the other way around Republicans would be all over that even more than Democrats would. Any dirt you can get on your opponent you use, don't be so damn one sided and say that only the Democratic party changes the subject and mud slings because the Republican party does it more than the Democrats, you faggot...
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Tensai "Reprimanded" For Inappropriate Comments   Tensai "Reprimanded" For Inappropriate Comments EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:26 pm

I'm guessing Jarrett supports the Republicans and TJ supports the Democrats?
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Tensai "Reprimanded" For Inappropriate Comments   Tensai "Reprimanded" For Inappropriate Comments EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:41 pm

Karl wrote:
I think both parties are full of fuckwits. Like you.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Tensai "Reprimanded" For Inappropriate Comments   Tensai "Reprimanded" For Inappropriate Comments EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:43 pm

Aww thanks.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Tensai "Reprimanded" For Inappropriate Comments   Tensai "Reprimanded" For Inappropriate Comments EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:46 pm

Karl wrote:
Aww thanks.
No probz.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Tensai "Reprimanded" For Inappropriate Comments   Tensai "Reprimanded" For Inappropriate Comments EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:19 pm

TJ! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Oh shut the fuck up, if it was the other way around Republicans would be all over that even more than Democrats would. Any dirt you can get on your opponent you use, don't be so damn one sided and say that only the Democratic party changes the subject and mud slings because the Republican party does it more than the Democrats, you faggot...

The Republicans are doing a ton of mudslinging, the difference is that it's mainly true and the Democrats always deserve to be mudslung. You can tell the difference between the accusations Obama makes and those Romney makes. Romney goes on the offensive saying Obama has failed on (insert topic here), Obama changes the subject without a response and talks about something irrelevant. This is the same thing happening to Linda, the Republican. She says she is job creating (and she is), while her opponent ignores her statement and changes the subject to what has been happening to (insert superstar here) on Raw.

Karl wrote:
I don't support idiocy. In every election during my lifetime (elections of '96, '00, '04, '08, and '12), the Democrat has been awfully worse than the Republican. I consider myself a Republican because I believe in more of their stances than I do the Democrats' but also because when it comes down to so and so versus so and so I've always honestly found the Republican to be better, whether it's Dole, Bush x 2, McCain, or Romney. Out of the Democrats that have run in my lifetime, I'd reluctantly say Clinton was the best. Not saying much with the others being Gore, Kerry, and Obama x 2, all complete morons.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Tensai "Reprimanded" For Inappropriate Comments   Tensai "Reprimanded" For Inappropriate Comments EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:17 am

Tensai should have hit Sakamoto a second time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tensai "Reprimanded" For Inappropriate Comments   Tensai "Reprimanded" For Inappropriate Comments Empty

Back to top Go down

Tensai "Reprimanded" For Inappropriate Comments
Page 1 of 1