The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV

Go down 
+4
SP
Richie
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Adam
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam
Founder
Founder

Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV Empty
PostSubject: Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV   Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:49 pm

What are a few feuds you'd like to see happen in the WWE?

I'd love if Tyson Kidd and Michael McGillicutty could run the 3-match series feud they had on NXT on SmackDown! and have it end on PPV. It was fantastic work, in my opinion, the best feud of the year so far and it's a shame it couldn't be on SD!. It wasn't just three matches for those wondering, it was a series of promos, interviews, semi-shoots and video packages. The video packages they did ahead of the rubber match were quite brilliant.

I'd also like to see JTG feud with someone, maybe McIntyre? Survivor Series is coming up, they could have a simple feud over trying to get a spot on a team.

What about Jinder Mahal? He's looking better recently and I think if he polished up his in-ring work he could be a major heel.

I'm also STOKED for the Wade Barrett return, here's hoping he has one last blow-off match with Orton and wins. Who do you think he will feud with then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV   Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:17 pm

Jinder Mahal is feuding with Ryback already faggot
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV   Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:42 pm

Mikel wrote:

I wouldn't call that a feud. That's a two week programme. Is my ban on OWU over yet t'fuck?
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV   Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:49 pm

Hawkins and Reks vs The Primetime Playas vs Epico and Primo vs Kingston and Truth for the tag team titles.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV   Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:54 pm

Mikel wrote:
Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme

Idiot....

As an answer to your question, Adam. I'd love to see Wade win the IC title soon after he returns, and the after a while or so, maybe a month, give McIntyre a semi-push and have him feud with Wade over the title. I think that would be a good one.

Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV   Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:26 pm

Orton and a jobber. Someone like Drew McIntyre. Maybe the bitch will finally help give someone a minor push.

I really want Barrett to feud with Punk over this whole Respect ordeal. I think Barrett could go back to when he was in Nexus and be like "Nexus was all about respect. We demanded it." and then Punk could feud with him over the Title, yadda yadda. Give Barrett that last push he needs to maybe be another amazing heel, that WWE has been sorta lacking. I mean, sure they have Bryan and Ziggles, but I mean they arn't quiet up there yet.

Another feud I'd like to see is Ziggler and Bryan. I think they would work magic with each other. This would be sick and maybe feud over Ziggler's breifcase, Bryan could work with some angle with Ziggler though.

Jericho and Christian should form a Tag Team and chase for the titles. WWE has some great tag teams that they don't know what to do with. I mean, PTP, Kingston and Truth, Hawkins and Reks and Christian and Jericho. I think that'd be a sick tag team especially when you add in the great Tag Team Talents from NXT/FCW.

Cena needs to move on from Big Show. I think Show and Clay should have kept things rolling with a feud, but Sandow and Clay could be interesting. Cena should feud with like hell, iunno a new guy to help him atleast get known. If Triple H takes charge I think a lot could potentionally change, if he plays it right.

Iunno who else. But, Mahal should stay on NXT. I think the whole thing between Ryback and Mahal is stupid. Ryback versus Show could be okay, to make Ryback go over abit.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV   Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:54 pm

I think with Ryback it's only a matter of time before one of the GM's tell one of the big heels that they're facing Ryback. Guys getting crazy over.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV   Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:16 pm

Adam wrote:
I think with Ryback it's only a matter of time before one of the GM's tell one of the big heels that they're facing Ryback. Guys getting crazy over.

Good. Ryback needs a good feud, not something with Jinder Mahal. I prefer Mahal on NXT. I think he'd have a good thing going with Rollins. Ryback vs. Show! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV   Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:46 pm

Ryback not feuding with Jinder Mahal would be retarded
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV   Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:51 pm

Mikel wrote:
Ryback not feuding with Jinder Mahal would be retarded

Shut it Cuj.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV   Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:25 pm

SP wrote:
Adam wrote:

Good. Ryback needs a good feud, not something with Jinder Mahal. I prefer Mahal on NXT. I think he'd have a good thing going with Rollins. Ryback vs. Show! Very Happy
Ryback should just be fired. He is about as untalented as they get. I'm seriously starting to worry though. Somebody is going to catch ole poop eye from him.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV   Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:27 pm

I want to see Cody Rhodes feud against Cena. With Cena actually putting someone over for once. Cody is the main person not yet a maineventer that deserves it the most.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV   Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:44 pm

Richie wrote:
Mikel wrote:
Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme

Idiot....

As an answer to your question, Adam. I'd love to see Wade win the IC title soon after he returns, and the after a while or so, maybe a month, give McIntyre a semi-push and have him feud with Wade over the title. I think that would be a good one.

Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV 4251-full-retard
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV   Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:57 pm

White guy wrote:
SP wrote:
Adam wrote:

Ryback should just be fired. He is about as untalented as they get. I'm seriously starting to worry though. Somebody is going to catch ole poop eye from him.

You Sir ..
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV   Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:27 pm

Oh, and "army" Dan, you are hilarious. Like, so fucking funny, man. You ever think of doing stand-up or something? Fuck, man, you'd get over so much.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV   Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:22 pm

Richie wrote:
Mikel wrote:

Idiot....

Yes, let's put a heel against a heel over a mid-card title, with one of the heels in line for a "monster push" and the other in line for an unemployment check.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV   Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:01 am

Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Mikel wrote:

Idiot....

Yes, let's put a heel against a heel over a mid-card title, with one of the heels in line for a "monster push" and the other in line for an unemployment check.

You know what, Jarrett?

Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV LWPdJ

Too bad you took away the rep things, 'cause I would totally rep this post.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV   Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:05 am

I didn't take them away though.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV   Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:05 am

Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Mikel wrote:

Idiot....

Because it would be a good way to push Drew back up to the position where he was when he got that major push as "The Chosen One" and all that crap. And plus, in my opinion, it would be a good way to have Wade re-enter, again, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV   Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:06 am

Richie wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Mikel wrote:

Idiot....

Because it would be a good way to push Drew back up to the position where he was when he got that major push as "The Chosen One" and all that crap. And plus, in my opinion, it would be a good way to have Wade re-enter, again, in my opinion.
But how is either supposed to get over if they're both being booed? One of them would have to be face -- something that doesn't make sense to happen at this time.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV   Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:13 am

Plus what would be the sense in hyping Wade Barrett up so much and having everyone expecting him to be put right in the Main Event picture just to give him a mid-card title? It would completely kill all momentum.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV   Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:14 am

Karl wrote:
Plus what would be the sense in hyping Wade Barrett up so much and having everyone expecting him to be put right in the Main Event picture just to give him a mid-card title? It would completely kill all momentum.
Forget the mid-card title ... Drew McIntyre?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV   Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:19 am

Jarrett wrote:
Karl wrote:

As much as I did like Drew back in - what was it, 2008? - I just don't see him gaining any more success in the WWE. So yeah, Drew v Wade would really bring the entire push to a halt. This will never happen though, Wade Barrett will be World Heavyweight Champion by the end of the year.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV   Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:22 am

Karl wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Karl wrote:

As much as I did like Drew back in - what was it, 2008? - I just don't see him gaining any more success in the WWE. So yeah, Drew v Wade would really bring the entire push to a halt. This will never happen though, Wade Barrett will be World Heavyweight Champion by the end of the year.
That's wishful thinking, they've had two perfect opportunities already -- the end of 2010, the end of 2011, and now I suppose they'll go for a third failure at the end of 2012.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV   Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:50 am

Future Surge wrote:
Oh, and "army" Dan, you are hilarious. Like, so fucking funny, man. You ever think of doing stand-up or something? Fuck, man, you'd get over so much.
k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV   Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV Empty

Back to top Go down

Feuds you would like to see on RAW/SD!/PPV
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe :: Wrestling Forums :: WWE Discussion-
Jump to: