The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
IBLA; Season I; The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
IBLA; Season I; The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
IBLA; Season I; The Beginning - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
IBLA; Season I; The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
IBLA; Season I; The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
IBLA; Season I; The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
IBLA; Season I; The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
IBLA; Season I; The Beginning - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
IBLA; Season I; The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
IBLA; Season I; The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

IBLA; Season I; The Beginning

Go down 
+3
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
SP
Adam
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

IBLA; Season I; The Beginning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IBLA; Season I; The Beginning   IBLA; Season I; The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:03 pm

If it isn't implied, I would like to pick up Cameron and Naomi as managers.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: IBLA; Season I; The Beginning   IBLA; Season I; The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:24 am

SCW NEWS
-- Aggression championship renamed to SCW [R] Championship --
-- DDP has been released and John Bradshaw Layfield signed --
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: IBLA; Season I; The Beginning   IBLA; Season I; The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:51 am

Adam,
Kurt Angle for Jeff Hardy?
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: IBLA; Season I; The Beginning   IBLA; Season I; The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:53 am

Yeah Dan. According to Grangers preview his show would've been up two days ago lol. I'll make all changes tonight and add Jon's roster.

Granger at the start I would've accepted said trade but I went ahead and planned out a year of stuff and Angle is essential in the first six months.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: IBLA; Season I; The Beginning   IBLA; Season I; The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:19 pm

I know it should have but it will be ready this monday :p
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: IBLA; Season I; The Beginning   IBLA; Season I; The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:42 pm

Jon,
Jeff Hardy for Dolph Ziggler
John Morrison or MVP for Wade Barrett
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: IBLA; Season I; The Beginning   IBLA; Season I; The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 2:52 pm

Granger wrote:
Jon,
Jeff Hardy for Dolph Ziggler
John Morrison or MVP for Wade Barrett
Big plans for both, though I am interested in both Jeff and MVP.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: IBLA; Season I; The Beginning   IBLA; Season I; The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:40 pm

Anarchic Wrestling Alliance
Hotwired
Tacoma Washington

'Act 1 - The Premiere'

BANG. BOOM. BANG. The Pyro rains out from the Black Set 'The Intro' by XX Opens up the Premier edition of Hotwired. The Black set highlights an Oval shaped Titantron. From the set we see the Black Rampway which leads us down to the Black AWA Ring. Whilst the Mat and Aprons are Black there is an imprinted Orange AWA Logo on each side. The turnbuckles are also black but the ropes are orange. We then see the packed crowd in attendance who are buzzing in anticipation for the first show in AWA History. Various fans have brought signs with them such as 'RKO em all Randy', 'YES, No, YES, NO. Make up your mind Daniel' and of course 'FIRE RUSSO'. In fact that last sign is also a chant which can be heard among the crowd when The man they are asking to be fired himself's entrance theme begins to play.

As the official AWA Director Vince Russo slowly walks out from the back he recieves a lot of boos from the crowd. Russo is dressed very formal in a suit and tie and also has his hair cut short ala his WCW days. As he stands atop the ramp leading down to the ring he can be seen motioning to one of AWA's Production officials to hand him a microphone. This scrawny looking young man grabs a microphone and runs up the ramp before handing it to Russo. Russo then shakes his hand before the guy walks backstage. Before Russo even gets a chance to talk the Fire Russo chants can be heard. Vince nods his head and smiles as the chants get louder and louder.

Vince: Thanks for that ladies and gentleman.

The crowd boos thinking Russo is being sarcastic. And once again the chants begin before another chant starts. 'You killed WCW'. Russo chuckles at that chant sounding off from the crowd.

Vince: OK just to state a fact guys. The AOL/Time Warner merger killed WCW.

A few of the fans in attendance can be heard laughing at that remark.

Vince: So then Ladies and Gentleman. Now before we carry on with the show. It is obvious that there are some differences here. Now you may all think I am this idiotic, Up himself fool who has no knowledge regarding Professional Wrestling.

The crowd cheers and one fan can be heard shouting 'Fucking Right an all'.

Vince: But let me tell you this right now. A lot of what you have heard I will admit to being true. I did want to put the WCW title on Tank Abbott. Who by the way just so you know will not be appearing in AWA. And yes I did book a match in which the way a wrestler wins is to set his opponent on fire. But I did it all too be different. I feel that if there is no way to be better then you have to be different and I took all these risks to please you people. I did everything I did stupid or not to make all of you happy. I wanted you all to enjoy Pro Wrestling.

Russo's words seems to be changing the crowd's opinions Just barely.

Vince: And that is why I took the time to read all your complaints. And that is also why I have returned with the Anarchic Wrestling Alliance. This company with helps from the ILBA Network is going to assert itself as one of the top companies around. Because under my charge and leadership wrestling will no longer be looked upon as a ginger step child. Instead it will be seen for what it truly is. A mixture of Entertainment and Athleticism. A true athletic, competitive soap opera.

People in the crowd looks round at each other as if to say 'Did he really just say Soap Opera.

Vince: Now you may be scratching your heads at that last comment I just made in calling the AWA a Soap Opera. But by the end of the night I promise you this will have you as hooked as a Class A drug. You will by dying to know just what happens next. So if you do not mind I would like a certain package I asked for earlier to be brought out onto the stage.

Just then Two Production men walk out onto the stage holding a medium sized Carboard Box. The two men then place the box infront of Russo before walking backstage. Vince then opens the top of the box.

Vince: See as you may know every good soap opera has a leading man. And here in AWA our Leading man has this.

Russo then lifts the belt up from out the box.

IBLA; Season I; The Beginning - Page 3 Dg_dreamgate

Vince: The AWA Heavyweight Championship. Now like a lot of other places I could just hand this to a man I want to be our selling point. Our name character. But I do not want that. I want a leading man who has proven himself to be ahead of the pack. I want a leading man who leaves no doubt that he is just that good. So I have decided to crown our Champion we will have a tournament. Now this tournament will be like none other. Because instead of me choosing the viable options I am going to give everyone a chance. A 32 man elimination tournament. With the winner be able to hold this title high in the air and also able to call himself the official leading man of AWA.

The crowd looks to the tournament and the brackets they see are as followed.

Gunner vs Davey Richards
Kofi Kingston vs Homicide
Kyle O'Reilly vs Zema Ion
TJ Perkins vs Doug Williams
Randy Orton vs Mike Bennett
Sabu vs Jon Moxley
Joey Ryan vs Jay Briscoe
Sam Shaw vs Kid Kash
Kassius Ohno vs Eddie Edwards
Michael Elgin vs Austin Aries
Judas Mesias vs Daniel Bryan
Robert Roode vs Mark Briscoe
Samoa Joe vs Rellik
Rhino vs Jigsaw
James Storm vs Sami Callihan
Finlay vs Kevin Steen

The crowd roars on seeing the full list.

Vince: Now as you can see that is quite an impressive cast list for our first foray. So with all that said and done I would like to say have a good evening and please enjoy the the show.

With that the crowd seem to have changed their opinions somewhat on Vinny as the chants of Fire Russo have died down. Russo then slowly walks backstage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Match One: Rhino vs Jigsaw ~ 1st round Tournament match

The bell rings to start the match and straight away Rhino charges across the ring and hits Jigsaw with the GORE! Rhino then covers Jigsaw. 1..2..3

Winner ~ Rhino (0:09)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Following the match as the crowd chants GORE, GORE, GORE repeatedly it appears that the only one not amused is Rhino. Rhino then yells at someone to get him a 'Fucking Mic'. When one of the production workes gets him one Rhino shockingly blasts the poor guy with a clothesline.

Rhino: For too long all I have heard is GORE him Rhino. Oh there is Rhino yeah sure he can entertain people in the mid card but he wouldn't make it as a main event. Well let me tell you something. Who the Fuck are you to say that I cannot be a main event talent. I just made my way into the second round of this tournament in less then 10 seconds. Yet all you can do is chant GORE. Well from now on you are going to see a whole different Animal in this ring. I am no longer out here for all of you. I am out here for me.

The crowd begins to boos Rhino.

Rhino: Your going to boo me? Really? Is that all it takes for you people to turn on some. I say how it is and you do not like it. It is hard to believe it took me this long to see how pathetic every single one of you is. So right now let me show you just how little I care about how you react.

Rhino then turns to see the production worker he hit earlier slowly getting to his feet. Rhino drops the mic in the ring and then hits the ropes before blasting this poor guy with a GORE! The crowd in attendance boos as Rhino then gets to his feet and then leaves the ring. Rhino then dissapears backstage as the crowd boos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Backstage in the hallway of the arena Dave 'Fit' Finlay can be seen pacing back and forth getting ready for his match against Wrestling's Worst Nightmare Kevin Steen later on tonight. The crowd's reaction to Finlay is incredibely positive when suddenly a man the crowd is not to familiar with walks up to Finlay. This young man is none other then up and comer Sam Shaw. Sam appears to be all jittery wondering how to talk to Finlay. Finally after several moments of highly awkward silence Finlay talks.

Finlay: What do you want?

Sam: Erm... Well...I wanted to say...

Finlay: Spit it out son. We will be here forever at this rate.

Sam: I just wanted to introduce myself and pay the proper respects. My name is Sam. Sam Shaw.

With that Sam extends his arm for a handshake.

Finlay: That's it? you come here and got all tongue tied just to shake my hand?

Shaw nods sheepishly before Finlay sighs.

Finlay: What the hell is wrong with you kid? You some rookie or something?

Sam: Err yeah kinda. I am probably the least experienced guy on the roster.

Finlay just smirks

Finlay: Well look kid I guess I can make your day a litte easier and shake your hand

With that Finlay does shake his hand after all

Finlay: So then kid am I right in saying you are in this tournament as well?

Sam: Yes. I am facing Kid Kash.

Finlay nods his head

Finlay: Kash is very tough. You better be ready for it.

Sam: Well I got a week to prepare so I may watch some tape.

Finlay: If you think that will work then do it. Now Sam I don't mean to be rude but I was in the middle of preparing for my match with Kevin Steen. So if you don't mind?

Shaw stands there for a minute before that lightbulb finally goes off.

Sam: Oh yeah no problem. Thanks for the advice Mr Finlay sir. I am going to find Kash and wish him luck for next week.

With that Shaw walks off and Finlay can be seen smiling.

Finlay: The kid is Fucked. Big time. Shame really.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ The following is for Mature Audiences Only ~

Reach for the Sky Boy
#DemBoys

We then cut to another part of the arena where several broken bottles can be seen littering the floor. We can also hear some loud shouting. From here we can see sitting on two crates in the hallway Mark and Jay the Briscoe Brothers. Both men have bottles of beer in their hands and after they finish drinking a bottle they throw it against the wall opposite smashing it into pieces. With each bottle they smash the hollering from both men get's louder.

Jay: I ain't scared. I ain't no never scared. You scared?

Mark: Fuck No.

Jay: They think by putting us in this here tournament as one on ones that we gonna get our asses kicked. Tehy think we gonna get our asses handled.

Mark: Now Joey Ryan and Robbie Rude they the kind of guys they like handlin ass. But they try any of that Shit with us and we gonna bust their mouths with our firsts.

Jay: We gone beat these guys down and we gonna get to the finals of this tournament. We told all our friends and family at home bet their 30 dollar life savings on us making it to the finals.

Mark: Yeah we told em bet on us. They get some good odds on it. Because Joey Ryan and Robbie Roode are things we ain't. They think just cause they been on fucking television before they the big shots that are gonna win. Just cause they got their bit of fame and all their personal dressing rooms and make up shit. That don't make dem better then us.

Jay: They ain't better then us. Just because they been seen on TV the majority of fans put them on a pedestal above us. But let me tell you something. We had our little tryouts and we were told we ain't cosmetically pleasing. Well excuse me but this is wrestling not fucking next top muscle or tough man. So you can put dem guys on these fucking pedestals and you can make them millionaires. But let me tell you something. We gonna make it through. We gonna teach these mother fuckers bout paying yo dues. You got easy rides son and we gone show you. So you go do your little press releases and kissin all yo fans. Where as we gonna drink our ying ling and smoke our Brutal bobs before kicking yo fucking asses.

With that Jay lights up and cig and begins smoking. Mark then tosses another bottle across the hall smashing it against the wall before spitting on the floor.

Jay: And dere ain't no damn thing you can do about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Match Two: Kyle O'Reilly vs Zema Ion - 1st round Tournament match

The bell rings to kick things off and Kyle offers a hand shake to Zema only for Ion to ignore it completely and begin spraying himself with hair spray. With Ion finally finished with the spray the two men lock up and quickly O'Reilly arm drags him. Kyle then follows up with another arm drag before blasting Zema with a dropkick. Ion wisely rolls out to the floor as the crowd boos. As Zema tries to recollect himself he is given hardly anytime as Kyle slides out of the ring and blasts him with a chop across the chest. Kyle then follows up with several more chops on Zema before rolling him back into the ring. Kyle then climbs up onto the apron before springing in with a diving clothesline on Zema.

Kyle then hits the ropes and goes for a flying knee strike only for Zema to sidestep and catch him with a quick neckbreaker. Ion then follows up with a quick double stomp to the gut before hitting the ropes and blasting Kyle with a running dropkick. Zema then makes a cover for a quick near fall. An arrogant Ion then gets to his feet and stalks Kyle as he gets to a knee. Ion quickly sets Kyle up for the Hostile Makeover but Kyle manages to spin out and blast Zema with a roundhouse Kick. With Zema wobbled Kyle follows up with an enzugiri kick to the back of the head. O'Reilly then clinches with Ion and lands several knees to the gut before sending Zema off into the ropes and catching him with a knee strike on the rebound.

O'Reilly then raises his arm in the air to a decent pop before dragging Zema to his feet and setting him up for a Double Underhook Suplex. Ion quickly spins out however and catches him with a Quick From Lust to Dust putting both men down on the canvas. With both men down the crowd tries to rally around Kyle but it is instead the 'The Fillipino Fashion Icon' who gets to his feet first. Ion then quickly plants Kyle with a Hostile Makeover before making a cover. 1..2..3

Winner ~ Zema Ion (16:42)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ The Following Production has been rated S for Sleazy ~

Hooray For Hollywood
Who Wants a Mustache Ride?

With the theme from Magnum P.I playing in the background we cut to a street packed full of shops and cafes. Walking down the street in a Denim Jacket, Blue Jeans and Sandals is 'Hollywood's Own', 'The Sultan of Sleaze' Joey 'Magnum' Ryan. With a pair of obnoxious mirrored shades on and a cocky smirk on his face it is clear that Joey is full of his usual confidence and swagger.

Joey: So all this week I have been hearing about the new group of promotions under the ILBA Network. Basically a reminder of the old territory days. And I have heard shit like 'OMG did you hear AWA got Daniel Bryan, The Briscoes and Orton?' or 'WOW they also got Austin Aries, Samoa Joe and James Storm. They certainly are doing well'.

Ryan scoffs before continuing.

Joey: Yeah Right. Give me a fucking break. All these Spazs and fat assed marks can worship those idiots all they want. But how about talking about what really matters. And what really matters is myself. See unlike all of them I did not come here to entertain you. I did not come here to make my mark in history. No I came here to rape the AWA of it's dignity and of course of it's apparent honor. I am going to practically have it down on it's knees begging me to stop. And the best way for me to do that is to take the prize that everyone is going to want. The AWA Heavyweight Championship.

Ryan then stops outside a shop window and begins to admire his own reflection.

Joey: So with my intentions clear I find it quite Ironic that my first opponent resembles part of the cast of Deliverance. In fact it would not shock me if he was born in Deliverance country. Fucking Hillbilly. Yeah Jay Briscoe. You heard me. I called you a Hillbilly. In fact no your family don't look like the cast of deliverance because that would be insulting to rednecks. Oh no. Your family look like the cast of the Hills Have Eyes. And honestly from having spoken to you in the past I finally realise the true sense in the damage that inbreeding can truly do to a man. But then again it is not just you is it. Because there is also that dumb fuck brother of yours. And I want to let you know that after defeating you I will be happy to kick his ass out of the tournament as well.

Ryan then smirks arrogantly.

Ryan: AWA get ready for your date with a True Rockstar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Match Three: Finlay vs Kevin Steen ~ 1st round tournament match

The fans a buzzing with anticipation as these two well known brawlers stand toe to toe in the center of the ring. After a brief verbal back and forth Kevin Steen is the first man to throw as he nails Finlay with a forearm smash. Finlay fires back with a shot of his own and to the roar of the crowd these two begin exchanging hard forearm strikes. After several back and forth forearms thrown back and forth Steen quickly ups the ante by nailing Finlay with a stiff right hand. Finlay takes a step back before firing back with a left of his own. The two just keep going back and forth with heavy punches until Steen fires off with a headbutt on Finlay which wobbles him.

Steen then headbutts Finlay again which puts the Irishman on the ropes before hitting him with a running forearm strike taking him off of his feet. Steen then raises his arm in the air to a few boos from the crowd. Finlay starts to get to his feet in the corner and Kevin charges at him only for Finlay to sidestep and hit the turnbuckles hard. Finlay then blasts Steen with a headbutt of his own before nailing him with a European Uppercut. Kevin staggers out from the corner and is met with a kick to the gut before being planted with a snap suplex. Finlay then stomps on the side of Steen's face before making a cover for a quick 2 count. With Steen down Finlay hits the ropes and drops a knee on Kevin.

Steen staggers to his feet and Finlay attempts a boot only for Kevin to catch him by the leg and spin him before planting him with a quick DDT. Kevin then hits the ropes and lands a big running senton splash on Finlay before making a quick cover only for Finlay to barely kick out at 2. Steen then drags Finlay to his feet and traps him in a sleeper before planting him with a sleeper suplex. Steen then motions for the Package Piledriver before dragging Finlay to his feet. Steen kicks him in the gut and readies him for a Package Piledriver only for Finlay to quickly jacknife his legs out from under him for a quick pin. 1..2..3

Winner ~ Finlay (17:24)

Finlay gets to his feet following the match to a loud cheer from the crowd. As Finlay raises his arms in the air his celebration is cut short thanks to a low blow from Steen. Steen then plants him with an F-Cinq before leaving the ring to boos from the crowd.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Backstage in the locker room area we can see Kid Kash pacing back and forth. Kash can also be heard muttering several things to himself when he is cut off by Sam Shaw.

Sam: Erm Hello Mr Kash.

Kash is really not happy at Shaw approaching him.

Kash: What do you want kid? In fact better then that who the hell are you?

Shaw looks very nervous now as Kash stares him down.

Sam: I'm Sham Saw.... I mean erm Sam Shaw.

Kash: And that is supposed to mean anything to me? What do you want I'm busy.

Sam: Why what are you doing?

Kash: Well not that it is any of your business but I am getting ready for a match next week against some punk kid. I am going to destroy him. Now once again what the Fuck do you want?

Shaw looks very nervous.

Shaw: Well erm..... How can I say this?.... I am the guy your facing next week.

Kash: Really? Your the guy I am facing. Then what the hell are you doing here now? Do you really want me to hurt you before next week?

Sam: Well...Erm.. I Just wanted to....

Kash: Spit it out son or I am going to put you down.

Sam: I just wanted to shake your hand and wish you the best for next week!

A smirk can be seen on Kash's face

Kash: Are you serious? You come here to shake my hand? What the hell is wrong with you? Are you stupid or something? Why the hell would I want to shake your hand? So kid do yourself a favor. Piss off now and I will let you have this week to say goodbye to your friends and family. Otherwise you can stay here now and I will kick your ass.

Sam: (Mumbles) Don't talk to me like that.

Kash: What did you say Boy?

Shaw: I said don't talk to me like that.

Kash squares up to Shaw before shoving him hard.

Kash: Well what are you going to do about it?

Sam: Look I tried to respect you. I tried to display the common courtesy that a rookie shows a veteran. But instead you insult and disrespect me like I am nothing. Well let me tell you something Kash. Next week I am going to kick your ass and I am going to eliminate you from the tournament.

Kash smirks arrogantly and begins to laugh when in a shocking move Shaw slaps him. After a moment of complete silence the look on Shaw's face tells you he made a big mistake as an irate Kash turns back to him. Shaw then sprints out of the locker room before Kash can grab him.

Kash: I'LL SEE YOU NEXT WEEK SHAW.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Match Four: Judas Mesias and Rellik vs TJ Perkins and Kenny King

The bell rings to start the match and it is a nervous looking Kenny King starting out with Judas Mesias. Mesias and King circle around each other before locking up. Mesias shoves King back before attempting a big clothesline only for King to duck under and blast him with a forearm. Mesias staggers back and King hits him with another shot before hitting the ropes and nailing him with an enzugiri kick to the back of the head. Mesias is wobbled as King then tags out to TJ Perkins. Perkins springs into the ring and catches Mesias with a dropkick before hitting the ropes. Perkins springs off the ropes only to be nailed with a vicious big boot to the face by Judas.

With Perkins down Judas tags out to Rellik. Rellik climbs into the ring and lifts up TJ before driving him back first into the turnbuckle. Rellik then blasts TJ with a headbutt before pulling him out of the corner and drilling him with a forcefull lariat spinning him in the air. Rellik then sticks out his tongue to loud boos before dragging TJ to his feet. Rellik drops Perkins with a backbreaker before tagging out to Mesias. Totally ignoring the rules these two monsters stomp on the downed Perkins before lifting him to his feet and laying him out with a double spinebuster. Mesias then goes for a tag only for Perkins to kick out just barely at two.

Mesias and Rellik drag him to his feet before Rellik sets him up for a German Suplex. At the same time Judas hits the ropes for a running big boot only for TJ to side step and Mesias to drill Rellik with a boot sending him falling back out of the ring. Perkins then catches Mesias with a tornado DDT before tagging out to Kenny King. Kenny climbs to the top rope as Mesias staggers to his feet and nails him with a missile dropkick to the roar of the crowd. Kenny then begins to signal for the Coronation before dragging Judas to his feet and lifting him up on his shoulders. Rellik hops up onto the apron to get into the ring temporarily distracting King allow Judas to drop behind before spinning him round for the Straight to Hell. Mesias then covers King. 1...2...3

Winners ~ Judas Mesias and Rellik (18:20)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ A ROODE AWAKENING ~

The scene opens up inside a darkend room. The room is virtually silent as all we can see is a chair stationed in the center of the room. Just then from the dark walks 'Pro Wrestling's It Factor' Robert Roode. Roode slowly walks to the chair before taking his seat. A cocky smirk can be seen on his face as he begins talking.

Roode: When you talk about being the face of a company. About being it's leading man. There are several requirements what need to be filled. He needs to stand out just like I do. He needs to be the best in the business just like I am. He needs to be relevant which of course I am and most importantly he needs to be Bankable. Now as you can see everything about me fills these requirements. I am a money make through and through. I am the most relevant wrestler modern day. I am Pro Wrestling's It Factor.

Roode slowly stops smirking.

Roode: So when Vince Russo took it upon himself to prove how much of a fool he is by not just giving me the title I was horrified. He then continued this follish behaviour by creating tournament to crown the new champion. For which once again proves just how much of a fool he really is. See he may not be able to recognize true talent yet but when I work my way through this tournament and go on to take the gold he will have no choice but to stand up and name me the main attraction for this company.

Roode then slowly stands up from the chair.

Roode: So next week when I face that Beverly Hillbillies Knock off Mark Briscoe. I promise that I will prove to everyone just why I am the Main Attraction of the AWA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Main Event: Randy Orton vs Mike Bennett ~ 1st round tournament match

The bell rings to start the match and these two men circle round each other before locking up. Bennett shoves Orton back before slapping him hard across the face. Orton takes a step back before attempting to clothesline Bennett only for the Prodigy to duck under and then catch Orton with a big dropkick. Orton goes down and Bennett drops a quick knee on Orton before making a cover for a count of one. With Orton still down Mike taunts the crowd to boos before lifting Randy up and quickly scoop slamming him in the center of the ring. Bennett then follows up by hitting the ropes and drops a quick legdrop on Orton for another count of One.

The crowd tries to rally around Orton but it is to no avail as Bennett then drags Randy to his feet and lifts him up on his shoulders before planting him with a Samoan Drop for a quick near fall. With Orton down again the arrogant Bennett again taunting the crowd. Mike then drags Randy to his feet before kicking him in the gut. Bennett then hits the ropes only to be met with a powerslam on the return by Randy. The crowd roars as the Viper appears to be mounting a comeback. Randy then nails Mike with one of his patented clotheslines before planting him with a quick suplex. Bennett rolls under the ropes and onto the apron trying to recollect himself.

Orton quickly grabs Bennett by the head and slowly pulls him through the middle rope before dropping him with a DDT. Randy then stomps all over the downed Bennett before dropping onto his stomach and pounding the mat signaling for the RKO. The crowd roars as Mike wobbles to his feet and Orton jumps up for the RKO only for Bennett to push him off into the ropes before catching him on the return with a Box Office Smash! The crowd are in shock as Mike then makes a cover. 1..2...Randy Kicks Out! The crowd explode in cheers as a frustrated Bennett gets to his feet. Mike then lifts Randy up and sets him up for a TKO only for Orton to land several elbows to the side of his head before dropping down behind and catches him with an inverted headlock backbreaker.

With Bennett down Randy then stands in the corner and looks to be measuring Bennett for a Punt Kick. As Bennett slowly gets to his knees Orton charges at him for the Punt only for Bennett to quickly catch his leg and schoolboy him. 1...2...Orton kicks out. Bennett quickly hops to his feet and charges at Randy for a clothesline only for Orton to duck under and then hit him with an RKO! Orton then makes the cover. 1...2...3

Winner ~ Randy Orton (25:11)

The crowd cheers as Orton gets to his feet following his win. The crowd explodes in cheers as Randy then celebrates his win and advancement in the tournament. Orton then climbs up the ropes and does his signature pose before leaping off the ropes. However as he comes down from the top he is drilled with a GORE from Rhino! The crowd boos loudly as Rhino then pounds his chest before standing over the downed Orton. The show then comes to a close with the last image being one of Rhino standing tall over the downed Randy.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: IBLA; Season I; The Beginning   IBLA; Season I; The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:58 pm

Next Show Preview

Kid Kash vs Sam Shaw - 1st round Tournament Match

Jay Briscoe vs Joey Ryan - 1st round tournament match

Mark Briscoe vs Robert Roode - 1st round tournament match

TJ Perkins vs Doug Williams - 1st round tournament match

Rhino and Zema Ion vs Randy Orton and Finlay

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: IBLA; Season I; The Beginning   IBLA; Season I; The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:48 pm

Nice show.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: IBLA; Season I; The Beginning   IBLA; Season I; The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:06 pm

WEE is interested in the following stars:

AWA:

Daniel Bryan

SCW:

Christian
Jeff Hardy
MVP

KWW:

Alex Riley
CM Punk
Chris Masters

DCW:

Low Ki

WEE would be willing to trade the following:

Drew McIntyre
Camacho
Drew McIntyre
Hunico

If the trade is right, then maybe some other stars can be put up.
Back to top Go down
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Contender
Contender
The Truth Has Set Me Free

PostSubject: Re: IBLA; Season I; The Beginning   IBLA; Season I; The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:13 pm

I'll give you Chris Masters for Hunico.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: IBLA; Season I; The Beginning   IBLA; Season I; The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:24 pm

MVP

for

Drew McIntyre
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: IBLA; Season I; The Beginning   IBLA; Season I; The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:43 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
I'll give you Chris Masters for Hunico.

Granger wrote:

MVP

for

Drew McIntyre
Yes to both
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: IBLA; Season I; The Beginning   IBLA; Season I; The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:18 pm

Jeff Hardy

FOR

Austin Aries
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: IBLA; Season I; The Beginning   IBLA; Season I; The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:44 pm

Sweet that we got the first show up. My show is ready for tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: IBLA; Season I; The Beginning   IBLA; Season I; The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:56 pm

To Be Added:
J.B.L
Drew McIntrye

To Be Dropped:
MVP
DDP
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: IBLA; Season I; The Beginning   IBLA; Season I; The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:02 pm

Once my roster is added, I get MVP and Chris Masters, and lose Drew McIntyre and Hunico. And the tag team of Hunico and Camacho can be taken off.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: IBLA; Season I; The Beginning   IBLA; Season I; The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:07 am

It can be confirmed that the AWA is at this present time not hearing offers for any man presently entered in the blockbuster 32 man heavyweight title tournament. This is due to all the matches being locked down and advertised and the AWA does not want to intercept any of it's current plans. Instead the only talents the AWA will presently hear offers for are those not involved in the tournament or those eliminated. This includes Jake Carter, Kevin Steen, Kyle O'Reilly, Jigsaw and Antonio Cesaro.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: IBLA; Season I; The Beginning   IBLA; Season I; The Beginning - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:59 pm

SHOW WILL BE UP TMRW OR TUESDAY!
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: IBLA; Season I; The Beginning   IBLA; Season I; The Beginning - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:04 pm

Sorry for my late show gents. Been quite ill this past week. I promise it will be up early this week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IBLA; Season I; The Beginning   IBLA; Season I; The Beginning - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

IBLA; Season I; The Beginning
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3