The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
MLB Offseason EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
MLB Offseason EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
MLB Offseason EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
MLB Offseason EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
MLB Offseason EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
MLB Offseason EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
MLB Offseason EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
MLB Offseason EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
MLB Offseason EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
MLB Offseason EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

MLB Offseason

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

MLB Offseason Empty
PostSubject: MLB Offseason   MLB Offseason EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:26 pm

The big stories are obviously Hamilton to the Halos and Greinke to the Dodgers, but there is plenty else going on. Feel free to discuss where you think AJ Pierzynski, Michael Bourn, or Edwin Jackson will sign, or where/if you think Justin Upton will end up being traded. Or, how you think the hold up with Mike Napoli's contract will end.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

MLB Offseason Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB Offseason   MLB Offseason EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 10:21 pm

I am still uncertain of what I think of the Yankees signing Kevin Youkilis...even if it is just a year deal...
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

MLB Offseason Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB Offseason   MLB Offseason EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 10:45 pm

Jarrett wrote:
I am still uncertain of what I think of the Yankees signing Kevin Youkilis...even if it is just a year deal...

I'm a fan of the move, as long as the players are on board. Better than settling for a Placido Polanco or Chone Figgins at the hot corner.

How long do you think it'll take the Yanks to deal Granderson considering they have Williams, Heathcott and Austin on the farm just waiting for an opportunity to produce?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

MLB Offseason Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB Offseason   MLB Offseason EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 10:48 pm

Mesa wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

I'm a fan of the move, as long as the players are on board. Better than settling for a Placido Polanco or Chone Figgins at the hot corner.

How long do you think it'll take the Yanks to deal Granderson considering they have Williams, Heathcott and Austin on the farm just waiting for an opportunity to produce?
Well yes, I have to say that Youkilis is going to do fine in filling the Rodriguez gap that we will have for the better part of the year but as I have grown to despise him as a Red Sox guy, it's going to be a bit odd having him there. Not that this is the first Sox to Yankees switch, it's just something about this one that gets me.

I've heard plenty of trade rumors for Granderson, mainly him going for (insert big name here). But I don't know. I like him.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

MLB Offseason Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB Offseason   MLB Offseason EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 10:51 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Mesa wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Well yes, I have to say that Youkilis is going to do fine in filling the Rodriguez gap that we will have for the better part of the year but as I have grown to despise him as a Red Sox guy, it's going to be a bit odd having him there. Not that this is the first Sox to Yankees switch, it's just something about this one that gets me.

I've heard plenty of trade rumors for Granderson, mainly him going for (insert big name here). But I don't know. I like him.

Yeah, he's always been a class act. Unfortunately his inability to hit lefties is gonna make management think about going another direction. If he is traded it'll be probably be for some pitching prospects.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MLB Offseason Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB Offseason   MLB Offseason Empty

Back to top Go down

MLB Offseason
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe :: Sports Forums :: North American Sports-
Jump to: