The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
4-Tune Wrestling Society EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
4-Tune Wrestling Society EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
4-Tune Wrestling Society EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
4-Tune Wrestling Society EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
4-Tune Wrestling Society EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
4-Tune Wrestling Society EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
4-Tune Wrestling Society EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
4-Tune Wrestling Society EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
4-Tune Wrestling Society EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
4-Tune Wrestling Society EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

4-Tune Wrestling Society

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shady1
Jobber
Jobber

4-Tune Wrestling Society Empty
PostSubject: 4-Tune Wrestling Society   4-Tune Wrestling Society EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:55 am

4-Tune Wrestling Society

Chairman: Vince Russo
General Manager: Ric Flair
Commentators: Nigel McGuinness & Joey Styles
Ring Announcer: Fabian Kaelin
Backstage Interviewer: Jeremy Borash
Back to top Go down
Shady1
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: 4-Tune Wrestling Society   4-Tune Wrestling Society EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:57 am

Championships

4-Tune Heavyweight Championship:

4-Tune Tag Team Championships:

Ironman Championship:
Back to top Go down
Shady1
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: 4-Tune Wrestling Society   4-Tune Wrestling Society EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:21 pm

Roster

Adrian Neville
AJ Styles
Alex Koslov
Alex Silva
Antonio Cesaro
AR Fox
Bobby Fish
Brad Maddox
Bray Wyatt
Brian Kendrick
Caprice Coleman
Chris Sabin
Christian York
Corey Graves
Darren Young
Dean Ambrose
Garrett Bischoff
Jay Bradley
Jessie Godderz
Jessie Sorensen
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Joe Hennig
Jon Davis
Kassius Ohno
Kazarian
Kenny King
Kid Kash
Kirby Mack
Kurt Angle
Kyle O'Reilly
Luke Harper
Martin Kirby
Masada
Mike Dalton
Nathan Cruz
Noam Dar
Paul London
QT Marshall
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Rhyno
Robbie E
Robbie T
Rocky Romero
Roman Reigns
Sam Shaw
Shawn Spears
Seth Rollins
Tensai
Titus O’Neal
William Regal
Xavier Woods
Zema Ion

Teams & Stables

The Usos (Jey & Jimmy Uso)
Prime Time Players (Darren Young & Titus O'Neal)
Paul London & Brian Kendrick
Christian York & Caprice Coleman
Bray Wyatt & Luke Harper
Kenny King & Zema Ion
Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish

Last edited by Shady1 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:23 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shady1
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: 4-Tune Wrestling Society   4-Tune Wrestling Society EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:22 pm

Past Title Holders
Back to top Go down
Shady1
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: 4-Tune Wrestling Society   4-Tune Wrestling Society EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:21 pm

Free Space
Back to top Go down
Shady1
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: 4-Tune Wrestling Society   4-Tune Wrestling Society EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:23 pm

You can now post
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: 4-Tune Wrestling Society   4-Tune Wrestling Society EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:34 pm

Guessing you're new here? At least to me lol. Good luck with this and hope u stick with it. Nice to see another new booking thread.
Back to top Go down
Shady1
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: 4-Tune Wrestling Society   4-Tune Wrestling Society EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:52 pm

4-Tune Wrestling Society
Fluxx Nightclub, San Diego
1/8/13
Episode 1 - A new dawn

Pre Show: Xavier Woods & Mike Dalton defeated Alex Koslov & Garrett Bischoff
Woods pinned Garrett following a rolling clothesline.

As the first ever edition of 4-Tune Wrestling opens inside the Fluxx Nightclub in San Diego California. In the center of the dance floor we see the official 4-Tune Wrestling Ring. The ring is clad with Black Ring Aprons and a Light Blue 4-Tune logo. The ropes are also light Blue whilst the corners are black. In the middle of the white ring canvas we see the Blue 4-Tune Logo. The outside ring area is comprised of the rest of the dance floor and up a small flight of stairs on the middle and top tiers are the spectators for tonights show. Just then Vince Russo's theme begins to play.

Russo walks out from the back area and makes his way towards the ring. But before he gets to the ring he stops at this tabe and shakes hands with both Nigel McGuinness and Joey Styles. Vince then climbs into the ring before he grabs a microphone.

Vince: For those of you who do not know my name is Vince Russo and I am the founder of the 4-Tune Wrestling Society. Now I know many of you are aware of my less than stellar reputation in Wrestling but I promise you right now that this will be the redemption of Russo. However I know that I cannot do that alone so I have appointed one of the greatest and most respected wrestlers of all time to act as general manager. So without further a do ladies and gentleman put your hands together for 'The Nature Boy' Ric Flair.

Ric Flair slowly struts his way out from the back to a big pop from the crowd. As Flair makes his way down to the ring he is noticeably followed by a member of production who is carrying something in a sack. As Flair gets into the ring Vince Russo passes him the microphone.

Flair: Now I have to say it truely is an honor to be standing here in this ring knowing that tonight is the first night in 4-Tune Wrestling history. And not only do I get to be here in attendance but I also get the honor of being in charge of such a great roster of talent and for that I have only one thing to say....

The crowd instantly begin Wooing.

Flair: Wooooooooooo!

A loud cheer eminates from the crowd as Flair smiles. A few fans can be heard chanting for one more match.

Flair: I just want to say as well as much as I appreciate the one more match chants I will do all I can unfortunately to make that not happen. Because there is no way I would like to stand here and take any more spotlight from the talent there in the back. So with that in mind I have an announcement to make.

Flair motions to the member of production to pass him the sack and after undoing the rope tying it up Flair pulls out a title belt.

4-Tune Wrestling Society Open_the_Dream_Gate2

Flair: This is the 4-Tune Heavyweight Championship belt and unlike other companies we will not be handing this title to anyone. Instead myself and Vince Russo have decided that we want this title to go to the best wrestler on the roster and what better way to determine that then by a 32 man tournament to crown the first champion. So let's unveil the brackets we drew earlier.

With that we then go to Jeremy Borash who is standing by on the middle tier with a board detailing the tournaments matches. They are as followed.

Zema Ion vs Kurt Angle
Christian York vs William Regal
AJ Styles vs Tensai
Bobby Fish vs Rey Mysterio
QT Marshall vs Caprice Coleman
Roman Reigns vs Randy Orton
Luke Harper vs Rocky Romero
Joe Hennig vs Corey Graves
Chris Sabin vs Brad Maddox
Rhyno vs Jessie Godderz
Kyle O'Reilly vs Kassius Ohno
Noam Dar vs Antonio Cesaro
Seth Rollins vs Titus O’Neal
Nathan Cruz vs Kid Kash
Darren Young vs Sam Shaw
Dean Ambrose vs Kenny King

The crowd on seeing some of these matches begins to cheer.

Flair: So as you can see there are some quality match ups planned for the coming weeks. All what's left to say now is good luck to everyone in the tournament and finally to you the 4-Tune fans we hope you enjoy the show and thanks for turning up.

With that Flair and Russo leave the ring as the crowd amuse themselves with repeated chants of Woooooo.

----------------------------------------------

Match One: Chris Sabin vs Brad Maddox - 1st round tournament match

The bell rings to start the match and Chris Sabin quickly offers a hand shake to Brad Maddox who looks like he is about to accept before he blindsides Sabin with a forearm to the side of the head. Sabin drops to a knee and from here Maddox then taunts the crowd who respond by booing him louder. Maddox then turns his attentions back to Sabin only to be met with a shot to the gut. Chris then climbs to his feet and follows up with a clothesline on Brad before hitting the ropes and catching him with a running dropkick which sends Maddox tumbling through the ropes and to the floor.

Sabin then hits the ropes before looking for a suicide dive only for Brad to side step allowing Sabin to go face first into the guard rail. With Chris down Maddox then stomps on him several times before running him back first into the ring apron. Brad then rolls Chris into the ring before climbing onto the ring apron. From here the cocky Maddox taunts the crowd before climbing into the ring. Sabin slowly crawls to his feet before being met with a swinging neckbreaker from Brad to boos from the crowd.

Maddox then lifts Sabin to his feet and kicks him in the gut before looking for the Deal breaker only for Sabin to spin out and catch him with a enzugiri kick to the back of the head. With Maddox stunned Sabin lifts him up and plants him with the Cradle Shock. Sabin then keeps Maddox down for the pin. 1...2...3

Winner: Chris Sabin (10:21)

~ Diaries of a Knockout Artist ~

The scene opens up inside a gym. As we see various people working out there is a man in the background throwing all manner of strikes against a punching bag. His face cannot be seen at first due to the fact that he is wearing a black hooded jacket with the hood pulled right over his face. He then connects with a discus elbow on the bag the force of which causes his hood to fall down showing his face to be that of Kassius Ohno.

Kassius: My name is Kassius Ohno and I am unlike anyone else here in 4-Tune. See it does not mean anything to me to be put in this tournament to crown the first champion. Because to be all it is doing is delaying the inevitable. See my rise in 4-Tune was pretty much all but done as when you see me compete you will not see any flash pinfalls or lucky submissions. Because that is not what Kassius Ohno does. What Kassius Ohno does is simple. I hurt people.

Ohno smirks before continuing.

Kassius: I have little interest in scoring a win with some cheap roll up or some crafty submission. My interest is instead a lot more definitive. See it takes no skill to get that three count. It takes being able to stun someone for just the smallest amount of time and let's be honest anyone can do that. Instead what I like to do is knock my opponents out cold. Because there is no disputing a knock out. There is no disputing one man putting another man's lights out. And who better to start my path of Knockouts with then you Kyle O'Reilly? See Kyle likes to show off his striking as well. He throws these kicks and forearms thinking that he is doing as much damage as possible. Well when he faces me he is in for a rude awakening. Because unlike you Kyle I deliver true damage. I am able to concuss with my kicks.

With that Kassius throws a heavy kick to the side of the bag.

Kassius: And I am able to KO with my Elbows!

Ohno then looks to land one more elbow on the bag before he smiles. In a shocking move Kassius then spins round and drills one of the random people training with a vicious spinning elbow putting the guy out cold on the floor. Kassius can then be seen standing over the man for a minute with a sinister smirk on his face before turning back to the bag

Match Two: Rhyno vs Jessie Godderz - 1st round tournament match

The bell rings to start the match and Jessie Godderz tries to take the fight to Rhyno right away hitting him with several hard kicks to the gut and forearms to the back before he hits the ropes. Jessie then springs off of the ropes only to be met with a thunderous GORE! by Rhyno. With Jessie down Rhyno then makes a cover. 1...2...3

Winner: Rhyno (2:01)

~ I may not be Perfect but I am getting there ~

The scene then cuts to the locker room area where on one of the monitors we see the DVD of The Life and Times of Mr Perfect playing. As we see footage of some of Curt Hennig's matches we see sitting on one of the chairs in the locker room is Joe Hennig. Hennig is not dressed to compete and is instead wearing a Red and white checkered shirt and Blue Jeans. As he watches the DVD of his father he has a smile on his face.

Joe: Now I just want to make something clear to everyone. My name is not Michael McGillicutty. That name was given to me when I was apart of the WWE. But now it gives me great pleasure to say I am the grandson of one of the toughest SOBs in Pro Wrestling in Larry 'The Ax' Hennig and it also gives me great pleasure to say that I am the son of Mr Perfect Curt Hennig. So with that said allow me to formally introduce myself. My name is Joe Hennig.

Hennig then slowly stands up from his chair.

Joe: Thanks to 4-Tune I have a chance to make my family proud of me. I have a chance to live up to the legacy my father and grandfather left behind them. Now to do so I have to perform to the best of my ability. My first opponent in this tournament is the very tough and dangerous Corey Graves. Now Corey is very talented and not an easy opponent to face in a non tournament situation. But Corey I want you to know that despite the respect I have for you as a competitor I will not be falling to you in this tournament. I have to live up to the legacy they have left. I cannot let my family down. I will not let my family down. My time to become a champion is now.

With that Hennig shuts off the TV before leaving the locker room.

Match Three: Seth Rollins vs Titus O'Neal - 1st round tournament match

The bell rings to start the match and Titus and Seth quickly lock up before the powerhouse Titus shoves him back. Undaunted Rollins locks up with Titus again only for Neal to latch on a head lock. Rollins tries to push him off only for Neal to easily take him over onto the mat. Rollins from here manages to land a couple of knees to the back of Titus allowing him to finally get back up to his feet. Once up Rollins lunges at Titus and blasts him with a quick running dropkick. With O'Neal stunned Seth then follows up with a DDT.

Rollins then hits the ropes as Titus staggers to his feet and attempt a hurricanrana only for Titus to catch him and drop him with a forcefull powerbomb. O'Neal then follows up with a leg drop before making a cover only for Seth to kick out at a count of two. With Seth still down Titus raises his arms in the air and does his trademark Dog Bark before he presses Rollins high in the air and drops him in the center of the ring with an impressive military press slam. As a dazed Rollins then staggers to his feet he is met with a boot to the face from Titus.

O'neal then sends Seth off into the ropes before looking for the Clash of the Titus on the return only for Seth to manage to drop to the side of Titus and drill him with a superkick which stuns the big man. With Titus stunned Rollins then follows up with a round house kick which drops Titus to a knee allowing Seth to blast him with the Avada Kedarva. Titus collapses to the mat as Rollins lets out a scream. Seth then waits for Titus to stagger to his feet before meeting him with a spin kick to the gut. Rollins then hits the ropes before planting Titus face first into the mat with the Blackout. Seth then makes the cover. 1...2...3

Winner: Seth Rollins (16:51)

Backstage a nervous looking Sam Shaw can be seen walking through the hallway. Shaw is keeping his head down as he walks past various wrestlers when he accidentaly bumps into William Regal.

Regal: Will you mind watching where you are going.

Shaw: I'm sorry sir.

Regal: What on earth are you doing here anyway?

Shaw: I'm here to watch the show. You see I am in action next week and I just wanted to see if therw was anything I could pick up from watching some of the guys here tonight.

Regal: Your in action next week? Whats your name?

Shaw: My name is Sam Shaw.

Regal: Oh yes you are in the Heavyweight Title Tournament like myself.

Sam: Yeah I am facing Darren Young I believe.

Regal: Ah yes, Darren Young is a very talented young man. If he could only keep his mind on his wrestling and he would be much better. Anyway Sam mind if I ask you a question?

Shaw: Go ahead Mr Regal.

Regal: You see and I mean no offense by this. I have no real understanding why you have been placed in this tournament. I mean you are not the most experienced individual on the roster in fact there are men excluded from this tournament who have been round much longer then you have. I hate to say this but it is almost as if you have been thrown to the wolves.

Shaw: I'll be honest. I don't know why I am here. All I know is Ric may see something in me I guess. I don't really know.

Regal: What do you mean you don't know? Ric Flair is not some simple minded fool. He recognizes talent and for him to put you in this tournament means something. So you had better start believing in yourself.

Sam smiles.

Shaw: So with that in mind could you give me some advice on Darren Young?

Regal smirks.

Regal: You know I would like to do that Sam but unfortunately as I am in the tournament as well. I cannot really be giving you any advice. But I will say this. Good luck to you in your match next week Sam.

With that Regal shakes Sam's hand before Shaw walks off down the hall. Regal then smiles before shaking his head.

Match Four: Joe Hennig & Kyle O'Reilly vs Kassius Ohno & Corey Graves

The bell rings to start the match and it is Kyle O'Reilly and Corey Graves who start things out for their respective teams. Kyle and Corey quickly circle around one another before they tie up and from here Kyle is able to quickly go behind Corey and take him down to the mat. A frustrated Graves climbs to his feet and charges at Kyle only for O'Reilly to side step and blast him with a side kick to the gut. Graves staggers back and Kyle follows up with a spinning back kick to the body doubling Corey over.

From here Kyle sends Graves into the corner before charging at him. Kyle attempts a running knee strike to the cornered Graves only for Corey to side step right at the last second. As Kyle then turns round he is met with a dropkick to the knee by Corey. Graves then follows up with a DDT spiking Kyle head first into the ring canvas. From here Corey rolls him over and makes a quick pin fall attempt only for Kyle to kick out at a count of two. Corey then lifts Kyle up and sets him up for a slam only for Kyle to drop down behind.

O'Reilly then spins Corey round and meets him with a big flying knee to the chin staggering Graves before he makes a tag out to Joe Hennig. Hennig climbs into the ring as Graves manages to tag out to Kassius Ohno. Ohno charges at Hennig only to be met with an arm drag by Joe. Kassius then climbs to his feet and he is met with a dropkick by Joe. With the crowd solidly behind him Joe then climbs up to the top rope before leaping off with a big clothesline on Kassius. Hennig then makes a cover only for Ohno to kick out at 2.

Ohno staggers to his feet as Hennig hits the ropes. Hennig then attempts a cross body block only for Kassius to side step and Hennig to crash down onto the mat. As Hennig tries to catch his breath Ohno hits the ropes and lands a running boot to the side of the head of Joe. Kassius then follows up with a quick neckbreaker on Hennig before tagging out to Corey Graves. Graves quickly climbs into the ring and drops an elbow on Hennig before hitting the ropes and landing a running knee drop on Joe.

With the crowd solidly behind him Joe tries in vain to get to his feet. As Hennig gets to his feet Corey attempts to lift him up for the MK Ultra only for Hennig to drop behind. Joe then plants him with a quick back suplex before he tags out to Kyle O'Reilly. Kyle quickly hops into the ring and drills Corey with a lariat before following up with a hard spin kick to the body. Kyle then looks for a double underhook suplex only for Corey to drive him back into the ropes. As the ref forces both men to break apart he pushes Corey back allowing Kassius Ohno to land one of his trademark elbow strikes to the side of Kyle's head.

The ref is unaware as Kyle collapses onto the mat. Corey Graves then covers the downed O'Reilly. 1...2...3

Winners: Corey Graves & Kassius Ohno (22:53)

~ The first son of the Wyatt Family ~

The scene opens in the middle of a swamp. As we are taken through the woodland area we see an old wooden shack. Some voice can be heard coming from inside as the door creaks open. Inside the shack we can see various people sitting around a rocking chair which is creaking back and forth. Sitting in the chair is Bray Wyatt. As Wyatt rocks back and forth in the chair he has a sinister grin on his face.

Wyatt: My friends you are about to witness history. Because it is only a matter of time for the first son of the Bray Wyatt family to become a champion. It is only a matter of time for a Wyatt family member to make history and that first son is of course Luke Harper.

Harper can be seen in the background pacing back and forth.

Wyatt: But I assure all of you that it will only be a matter of time until you see me as well. It will only be a matter of time that Bray Wyatt makes his presence felt. Because man what they don't realise is I am the thing nightmares are made of. They think they can control me but what they got to realise is that they cannot control what they cannot understand. Because what I am is simple.... What I am is a monster.... And soon they will realise the only thing they can do..... Run!

Various sounds of laughter can be heard from people in the shack as the scene fades out.

Main Event: AJ Styles vs Tensai - 1st round tournament match

The bell rings to start the match and right away AJ Styles tries to take the fight to Tensai throwing a series of punches and elbows at him until Tensai shoves him back. AJ then leaps at Tensai only for Tensai to catch him and throw him into the turnbuckle. Tensai then follows up with several side elbows to the side of AJ's head before he follows up with several head butts as well until AJ collapses into the corner. From here Tensai then lands several hard punches to AJ before following up with a knee.

Tensai then hits the ropes and charges at AJ for a running knee strike only for AJ to roll out of the way at the last second and Tensai to hit the corner. As Tensai then staggers back AJ follows up with a big discuss clothesline staggering him back more. AJ then follows up by hitting the ropes and lands a big forearm smash but Tensai still manages to stand on his feet. AJ then springs off the middle rope and attempts a cross body block only for Tensai to catch him and slam him in the middle of the ring.

From here Tensai then hits the ropes and lands a big running elbow on AJ before making a cover only for AJ to kick out at a count of two. Tensai then climbs to his feet and hits the ropes again this time for a running senton only for AJ to roll out of the way at the last second and leave Tensai to crash down onto the mat. With Tensai down AJ quickly hits the ropes and lands a running elbow of his own on Tensai before climbing out onto the apron. As Tensai staggers to his feet AJ springs into the ring and lands a big forearm smash on Tensai.

With Tensai stunned AJ then springs off of the ropes with a moonsault on Tensai but he quickly turns it into a reverse DDT on Tensai to the roar of the crowd. With Tensai down AJ then climbs up to the top rope. AJ then leaps off with a big frog splash onto Tensai before making a cover only for Tensai to throw him off at a count of two. Styles climbs to his feet and extends his arms for a Styles Clash. As Tensai staggers to his feet AJ kicks him in the gut doubling him over before setting him up for the Clash.

AJ tries to lift him up for the Styles Clash but he cannot lift Tensai. This allows Tensai to back drop AJ before he hits the ropes. As AJ staggers to his feet Tensai then drills him with a running bicycle kick. AJ falls against the ropes and Tensai lets out a loud roar before he grabs AJ round the throat and lifts him up for a 2 handed chokebomb only for AJ to manages to drop down and meet Tensai with a Pele Kick which puts Tensai down on the mat. From here AJ then climbs out onto the apron and springs into the ring with a 450 splash on Tensai before making a cover. 1....2....3

Winner: AJ Styles (23:43)

The crowd explodes with cheers as AJ is helped to his feet following his big win however AJ's celebration is cut short as he is hit from behind by Nathan Cruz. AJ drops to a knee. Nathan then lifts AJ up onto his shoulders before planting him with a TKO in the center of the ring as the crowd boos. The show then closes with Nathan Cruz standing over the downed AJ
Back to top Go down
Shady1
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: 4-Tune Wrestling Society   4-Tune Wrestling Society EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:01 pm

Next Show Preview

Zema Ion vs Kurt Angle - 1st round tournament match
Kassius Ohno vs Kyle O'Reilly - 1st round tournament match
Sam Shaw vs Darren Young -1st round tournament match
QT Marshall vs Caprice Coleman -1st round tournament match

Back to top Go down
Shady1
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: 4-Tune Wrestling Society   4-Tune Wrestling Society EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:19 pm

4-Tune Heavyweight Championship Tournament Updates

AJ Styles vs Tensai - Winner AJ Styles
Nathan Cruz vs Kid Kash
Zema Ion vs Kurt Angle
Chris Sabin vs Brad Maddox - Winner Chris Sabin
QT Marshall vs Caprice Coleman
Darren Young vs Sam Shaw
Titus O'Neal vs Seth Rollins - Winner Seth Rollins
Kyle O'Reilly vs Kassius Ohno
Antonio Cesaro vs Noam Dar
Rhyno vs Jessie Godderz - winner Rhyno

2nd round brackets

AJ Styles vs Cruz/Kash winner
QT/Coleman winner vs York/Regal winner
Hennig/Graves winner vs Harper/Romero winner
Fish/Mysterio winner vs Chris Sabin
Ion/Angle winner vs Ohno/O'Reilly winner
Cesaro/Dar winner vs Orton/Reigns winner
Shaw/Young winner vs Rhyno
Ambrose/King winner vs Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: 4-Tune Wrestling Society   4-Tune Wrestling Society EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:14 pm

Nice work thus far... Danny Boy?
Back to top Go down
Shady1
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: 4-Tune Wrestling Society   4-Tune Wrestling Society EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:38 am

Yeah it's me... Thanks for the kind words Mesa. Glad you liked the show buddy
Back to top Go down
Shady1
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: 4-Tune Wrestling Society   4-Tune Wrestling Society EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:02 am

4-Tune Wrestling Society first Pay Per View confirmed

'The Cold Light of Day'

Expected for the show so far are 8 Heavyweight Title Tournament matches. The four men definitely confirmed to be on the card are Rhyno, Seth Rollins, AJ Styles & Chris Sabin

Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: 4-Tune Wrestling Society   4-Tune Wrestling Society EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:59 pm

Yeah, we need solid bookers like this. Keep it up, I'll definitely be reading.
Back to top Go down
Shady1
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: 4-Tune Wrestling Society   4-Tune Wrestling Society EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 7:01 am

4-Tune Wrestling Society 638-nightclub-Fluxx

Right gents just thought I'd give you a bit of insight into the actual building 4-Tune is held in. So yeah if you can picture a ring in the middle of the dance floor here that is the lay out. The commentators, Announcer, time keeper and what not are sitting around those side tables. As for the ring it has Black Aprons with a Blue 4-Tune logo, The ropes a light Blue and the turnbuckles are Black. The fans all stand behind those rails on the 2nd teir and the wrestlers all make their entrace down those steps in the middle.

Back to top Go down
Shady1
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: 4-Tune Wrestling Society   4-Tune Wrestling Society EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:50 am

4-Tune Wrestling Society
1/13/13
Episode 2 - Show Stolen!

Pre Show: Jay Bradley defeated AR Fox
Bradley scored the win following a lariat

The latest edition of the 4-Tune Wrestling Society opens from the Fluxx Night Club in San Diego. As we go round the out skirts of the ring we see the fans standing by on the second tier of the night club. As the last few notes of Young Blood's Naked and Famous plays we go to the ring for the first match up of the evening.

Match One: Sam Shaw vs Darren Young - 1st round tournament match

The bell rings to kick things off and right away Sam Shaw offers a hand shake to Darren Young only for Darren to cheap shot him with a forearm to the side of the head. Darren then follows up with knee to the gut of Sam before clubbing him across the back with a forearm. Young then follows up with a dropkick before making a cover for a quick count of two. With Shaw down Darren then hits the ropes and lands a big running elbow on Shaw before making another cover only for Sam to kick out yet again.

Young then taunts the crowd to boos before he drags Sam to his feet. Darren then sets him up on his shoulders in a fireman's carry position only for Shaw to drop down behind and roll him up for a quick count of two. Young then hops to his feet and is met with a big dropkick by Sam Shaw. Shaw then lifts up Darren Young and plants him with a quick scoop slam before climbing up to the top rope. However as he gets to the top rope Shaw realises that Darren is too far away and has to drop down from the top rope.

Sam then walks over to Darren and lifts him up only for Young to quickly small package him for a count of two. Young then hops to his feet and charges at Shaw only to be met with a powerslam by Sam Shaw. Shaw then hooks the leg for a cover. 1....2.....3

Winner: Sam Shaw (10 minutes 34 seconds)

----------------------------------------

~ The Barrister has spoken ~

The scene then opens inside an office. As we see the full span of the office the big chair behind a desk swivels round. Sitting in the chair is the esteemed Barrister RD Evans.

Evans: My Name is RD Evans. Now I am not a wrestler here in 4-Tune instead I am the manager and legal representative for a man who is very much the future of not only 4-Tune but Wrestling as a whole. Because he is more then just some up and coming prospect. He is in fact God's Gift to Professional Wrestling. He has the size, He has the agility and he has the charisma of a true super star.

Evans chuckles before he continues.

Evans: So tonight I want you all to watch intently as my client QT Marshall with ease dispatches one of 4-Tunes veterans in Caprice Coleman. See Caprice Coleman you may have this out standing reputation among all the fans but that means nothing to myself or QT Marshall. As tonight you are just going to be the first of many stepping stones for God's Gift QT Marshall. And now with that said the Barrister has in fact Spoken!

Backstage in the hallway of the arena a jubilant Sam Shaw can be seen on his phone talking about his big win when he is approached by William Regal.

Shaw: Alright Mom it was good talking to you as well... I got to hang up now.

Shaw hangs up the phone as Regal smiles.

Shaw: My mom just called to congratulate me on the big win.

Regal: Well yes about that I also would like yo congratulate you Sam as if I am honest I really did not see it happening but you proved me wrong as well.

Shaw nods

Regal: So I was correct when I said Flair saw something in you as despite that one major hiccup you performed very well.

Shaw: Not to mention I am now in the final 16 of the world title tournament.

Regal smiles.

Regal: Yes you are Sam and If I am correct unfortunately your next opponent is Rhyno.

Sam's smile fades.

Shaw: I'm facing Rhyno?

Regal: That is who you are lined up with Sam. Now obviously he is a whole different ball game to Darren Young. Where as Darren Young was very talented but a distracted young man. Rhyno is highly experienced and very hard hitting. You had better be ready for a battle.

Shaw: But you saw what he did last week he beat Jessie Godderz in less than two minutes.

Regal: You forget about that now Sam! You are in this tournament and you have earned my respect with that win. I will not stand by and watch you through away your potential out of fear.

Shaw nods

Sam: I won't.

Regal: In fact Sam I tell you what next week why don't you accompany me to the ring for my match with Christian York. York like myself has been honing his craft for years and I think you having the chance to watch two veterans compete will be highly beneficial.

Shaw: Yeah that will be great Mr Regal.

Regal: You know what after todays match Sam you can call me William.

With that Regal extends his arm and Sam Shaw shakes his hands before the two men walk off in seperate directions down the hall.

Match Two: QT Marshall w/ RD Evans vs Caprice Coleman - 1st round tournament match

The bell rings to start the match and Caprice Coleman goes on the offensive right away blasting QT Marshall with several forearm smashes before he hits the ropes and takes QT off of his feet with a flying clothesline. Caprice then follows up with a spin kick on QT before he climbs up to the top rope. As QT staggers to his feet Caprice leaps off with a missile dropkick only for Marshall to side step and have Coleman crash down on the mat hard. With Caprice winded QT then hits the ropes and lands a running knee across the back of Coleman.

Marshall then follows up by dragging Caprice to his feet and planting him in the ring with a suplex. With Caprice down QT then makes a cover only for Coleman to kick out at a count of two. Coleman tries to get to his feet only for QT to then boot him in the face. With Coleman down the cocky QT then taunts the crowd only to then turn round into a big enzugiri kick to the back of the head by Caprice Coleman. With Marshall stunned Caprize plants him with a big DDT to cheers from the crowd.

Caprice then raises his arm in the air and motions for the Thermal Shock as a dazed QT Marshall slowly begins to get to his feet. As QT is up Caprice goes to charge at him only to be distracted by RD Evans. Evans' yelling at Coleman causes Caprice to grab him by the jacket and threaten to punch him in the face as the crowd cheers. However before he can do anything he is drilled with a knee to the back by QT. QT then spins round Coleman and lifts him up before planting him with an Alabama Slam. QT then makes a cover. 1....2....3

Winner: QT Marshall (12 minutes 33 seconds)

~ A very European Promo ~

The scene then opens outside a cafe. As we see various customers sitting down eating their food we see one table sectioned off from the rest of them. Sitting at this table is 'The Swiss Sensation' Antonio Cesaro. Cesaro is dressed in Black Shoes, Black Suit pants, A Purple Shirt and a Grey Waistcoat.

Antonio: My name is Antonio Cesaro and I am going to be the first ever 4-Tune Wrestling Society Heavyweight Champion. The reason this is going to happen is simple. Because I am unlike all of these other wrestlers here. I am a whole different calliber of athlete to everyone I have to face. I am a whole different class in more ways then one. See unlike my opponents I am driven, I am educated and I am a proven athlete. I speak five languages whilst my opponents still struggle with one. And if that is not impressive enough then let me assure you my language skills are nothing compared to my in ring skills.

Cesaro smirks arrogantly before continuing.

Antonio: In fact I ask you to take a look at my first opponent in this tournament. He is still but a child. A 19 year old boy who has been thrown right in the deep end if you will. See while he is still out partying and failing to get a girlfriend I am spending every waking moment training. I am spending all my time focusing on this tournament. I am getting prepared to show all of you what a true competitor looks like. I am getting ready to become the man for you all to idolise and if by beating up this 19 year old boy is the way to do it then fair enough.

Antonio then slowly stands up from his chair.

Antonio: After next week you all will no longer have to worry about your pathetic lives any more. Because you can live vigorously through me. The Swiss Sensation Antonio Cesaro as I go on to become Heavyweight Champion.

Match Three: Kassius Ohno vs Kyle O'Reilly - 1st round tournament match

These two men do not wait for the bell as Kyle O'Reilly tackes Kassius Ohno and puts him on the ropes blasting him with several hard punches to the face. O'Reilly is then shoved back by Ohno but as Kassius tries to follow up with a clothesline Kyle ducks under and then meets him with a headbutt. Kyle then throws him over the top rope and to the floor as the crowd roars with cheers. As Kassius staggers to his feet outside the ring Kyle hits the ropes before diving through the ropes for a suicide dive.

However Kassius manages to side step and this leaves Kyle to crash hard on the floor. Ohno then drags Kyle to his feet and slams him face first into the ring apron. Kassius then follows up with a russian leg sweep onto the dance floor which makes some of the crowd wince. As Ohno then climbs to his feet he smirks before placing his foot on the chest of Kyle to loud boos from the crowd. Kassius then drags Kyle to his feet and throws him hard into the ring post before rolling him into the ring.

As Ohno climbs up onto the apron some of the crowd begin to chant 'You suck'. Ohno fires back by telling the crowd they all suck and their mums suck double to loud boos from the crowd. As Kassius gets back in the ring however he is cracked with a big round house kick to the back of the head dropping him to a knee. A fired up Kyle then hits the ropes and lands a big boot to Kassius' face before he follows up with a neck breaker. From here O'Reilly then begins to set him up for a double underhook.

Ohno begins to struggle as Kyle does his best to lift him however Kassius is able to spin out and crack him with a back elbow to the back of the head. This does a lot of damage to Kyle as he drops to a knee and appears to be out of it. Ohno then follows up with a discuss elbow right to the side of the head of Kyle which looks like it has knocked Kyle out as he falls to the mat. Kassius then makes a cover. 1...2...3

Winner: Kassius Ohno (16 minutes 20 seconds)

Some unfamiliar music plays from the titantron as the crowd looks to the steps where the wrestlers walk out. To loud boos from the crowd a man many recognize as the man who attacked AJ Styles last week walks out. The man is wearing a Black Suit and Black Shirt and as he walks down the steps to the ring he gives several members of the crowd the finger before snatching himself a microphone. Once in the ring he smirks arrogantly before talking.

?????: Ladies and gentleman with my presence here the show has officially been stolen. For I am 'The Showstealer' Nathan Cruz and I am just like this week going to be the man you all talk about. See all I have heard is why did you attack AJ Styles? And the answer is so simple really. I attacked AJ because I wanted to send a message. See after I beat Kid Kash next week my next opponent in this tournament is going to be AJ Styles and I wanted to show him that unlike his fat piece of crap opponent last week that I was not going to be walked over.

The crowd boos.

Cruz: Because for some reason AJ they think you are one of the top guys here. When asked who they think the best guys here are they say AJ Styles, Rey Mysterio, Kurt Angle and Randy Orton. Well my answer to that is you are all fucking stupid if you do not include my name in that list. Because Nathan Cruz is better then every man mentioned there. Nathan Cruz is better then everyone in 4-Tune Wrestling and Nathan Cruz is certainly much better than Ric Flair ever will be.

As the crowd carries on booing Cruz just smirks.

Cruz: And next week you all get to see a glimpse of my brilliance as I defeat Kid Kash. In fact everyone also in back there can also catch a look at the best wrestler in 4-Tune. Hell they will probably even learn a few things. Like just how much better I am then they are. So ladies and gentleman make sure you tune in next week to see Nathan Cruz make it three times in a row that he steals the show.

With that Cruz drops the microphone and leaves the ring as the crowd erupts in boos. Nathan then slowly makes his way up the steps and to the back stage.

~ Samoan Pride ~

The scene then opens on a packed beach. With the sun shining everyone is dressed in their swimming costumes and going in the sea one man stands out. As this man is wearing a Black Vest and Black Jeans despite the warm weather. As he leans against a tree he stares intently at the sea.

????: My name is Roman Reigns and I am the son of Sika from the Wild Samoans. They say like my father I have a mean streak a mile wide in that ring. They say that I have an agression and a rage which I unleash on all those who stand in my way and I say in response that is the only thing we have in common. See I have been passed the rage and ferocity of my ancestors but that is all we have in common.

Reigns then reaches into his pocket and pulls out a pair of sunglasses before slowly putting them on.

Reigns: I am not some simple minded Savage nor am I some spiritulistic nut job. I am the best pure athlete from the Aonai family and I am definitely the best wrestler you will see. Next week you will see a Samoan Wrestler unlike all the others you have seen. As Next week I take on a third generation wrestler in Randy Orton. Now Randy may have the bigger name but that does not mean he is the favourite. Not in my eyes and it should'nt mean that in any of yours either.

Reigns smirks.

Reigns: Because I am going to come right at him and I am going to unleash that anger inside of me. I am going to unleash that rage and I am going to defeated The Apex Predator. And I will do it to prove a point. A point that you do not have to be a savage to be a proud samoan. That all of your predjudices are based on bigotry and not on fact. Next week Roman Reigns will make an impression none of you will forget!

Match Four: Xavier Woods & Mike Dalton vs Luke Harper & Bray Wyatt

The bell rings to start the match and it is Bray Wyatt who starts out for his team against Xavier Woods. Bray quickly offers a handshake to the referee who shakes his hand before then offering one to both Woods and Dalton. Neither man accepts the hand shake and rather creepily Bray Wyatt begins to laugh before walking back to his corner and tagging out to Luke Harper. Bray can then be heard telling Harper to teach them some manners. With that Luke slowly climbs over the top rope and into the ring.

Xavier Woods charges at Luke only for Luke to catch his punch and pin his arm to his side before blasting Woods with a vicious clothesline spinning Xavier around in the air. Harper then follows up by dropping to the mat and putting his hands on the throat of Xavier Woods choking him as the referee tries in vain to force him to back away. Harper finally lets up and drags Xavier to his feet before kneeing him in the gut. Luke then follows up with a clubbing axe handle strike across his back.

Luke then finally sends Xavier off into the ropes. As Xavier springs off of the ropes Luke goes for a big boot only for Xavier to duck under. Harper then turns into a dropkick by Xavier Woods which staggers him back. Xavier then makes a quick tag out to Mike Dalton. Woods and Dalton then hit the ropes as Harper turns and they drill him with a double dropkick but Luke does not leave his feet. Xavier and Dalton then go to hit the ropes again only for Bray Wyatt to the pull the top rope down sending Xavier Woods over the ropes and to the floor.

Dalton is distracted as he springs off of the ropes and this allows Luke to catch him with a spinning sidewalk Slam in the center of the ring. On the outside Bray then climbs off of the apron and Bray lifts up Xavier before dropping him back first onto the ring apron. Bray then climbs back onto the apron and tags into Harper. As Dalton then staggers to his feet he is kicked in the gut by Wyatt who then plants him with a swinging reverse STO in the center of the ring. Wyatt then makes the cover.1....2....3

Winners: Bray Wyatt & Luke Harper (14 minutes & 4 seconds)

~ A symbol of all that is wrong in the world ~

In a black dark room all we can hear is the sound of a clock ticking. Various sounds can be heard in the distance when sudden a lighter can be seen flicking on and off. As the lighter finally stays on we see the man holding it is Dean Ambrose.

Dean: I am pretty sure right now you all expect me to say how excited I am to be hear in 4-Tune Wrestling. How excited I am to be working with Ric Flair and how excited I am to be in this tournament to crown to the first heavyweight Champion. But for those of you who know Dean Ambrose you know that I do not give a flying fuck about any of that shit. Titles do not concern me and nor does my standing in this company.

Ambrose nods his head before continuing.

Dean: And as far as me acting like a true mark and sucking up to Ric Flair well you had better find someone else to do that. Because Dean Amrbose does not follow anyone. Dean Ambrose does not respect anyone. I will not be shaking any hands and I will not be high fiving fans. As that is not what Dean Ambrose does. I am more then just a man. I am a symbol. I am a symbol for all that is wrong in the world. I am a cancer for 4-Tune Wrestler. And I will nt be going anywhere. Dean Ambrose will be a name all of you will never, ever be able to forget.

With that Ambrose closes the lighter and the room goes black.

Main Event: Kurt Angle vs Zema Ion - 1st round tournament match

The bell rings to start the match but as Angle goes to tie up with Zema, Zema backs away before going to his corner and grabbing his can of hair spray. Ion then proceeds to spray his hair as Angle looks on ready to fight. Ion then puts the can down and charges at Kurt only to be met with a big european uppercut to the face by Angle. Zema staggers back and Kurt follows up with another european uppercut sending Ion tumbling backwards onto the ropes as the crowd cheers loudly.

Angle then sends Zema off into the ropes before doubling over for a back drop only for Ion to leap frog over him. Kurt then turns round into a flying knee strike by Kurt Angle stunning him. Zema then hits the ropes himself and lands a big running dropkick to the knee of Angle. Angle drops to a knee and Zema then follows up with a leg drop bulldog driving Angle face first into the ring mat. The cocky Ion then taunts the crowd to loud boos before he climbs up to the top rope.

Once up top Zema raises his arms high in the air as Kurt slowly climbs to his feet. Zema then nails Kurt with a missile dropkick taking the gold medalist clean off of his feet to the shock of the crowd. Zema then climbs to his feet and hits the ropes before landing a big running leg drop on the Olympian. From here Ion then makes a cover only for Kurt to kick out just barely at a count of two. Angle then slowly begins to stagger to his feet only to be kicked in the gut by Zema. Zema then plants Kurt with the Hostile Makeover.

As Angle collapses to the mat it is noticeable that his nose is busted open. Zema then taunts the crowd again to loud boos before he drags Kurt to his feet. Zema then sets up Kurt for the From Lust to Dust only for Angle to block it and plant him with a high angle German Suplex. Kurt then rolls through and lands another German on Zema as the crowd cheers. Kurt then finally rolls through once more and looks for a third German only for Ion to block it and go behind Kurt before setting him up for the Hostile Makeover once more.

However as Angle goes over he traps Zema's leg and takes him down to the mat before locking on the Ankle Lock to the roar of the crowd. As Zema screams out in pain Angle then grapevines the leg of Zema. With no where to go Zema is left with no choice but to tap out!

Winner: Kurt Angle (23 minutes 24 seconds)

The crowd erupts in cheers as Kurt Angle gets to his feet following a tough match with Zema Ion. Angle then slowly climbs up to the top rope before he raises his arms in the air to a big cheer from the crowd. The show then closes with a victorious Angle celebrating his big win inside the ring.
Back to top Go down
Shady1
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: 4-Tune Wrestling Society   4-Tune Wrestling Society EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:54 am

Nathan Cruz vs Kid Kash
Zema Ion vs Kurt Angle - Winner Kurt Angle
QT Marshall vs Caprice Coleman - Winner QT Marshall
Darren Young vs Sam Shaw - Winner Sam Shaw
Kyle O'Reilly vs Kassius Ohno - Winner Kassius Ohno
Antonio Cesaro vs Noam Dar

2nd round brackets

AJ Styles vs Nathan Cruz/Kid Kash winner
QT Marshall vs York/Regal winner
Kurt Angle winner vs Kassius Ohno winner
Cesaro/Dar winner vs Orton/Reigns winner
Sam Shaw vs Rhyno
Back to top Go down
Shady1
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: 4-Tune Wrestling Society   4-Tune Wrestling Society EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:02 pm

Next Show Preview

Nathan Cruz vs Kid Kash -1st round tournament match
Randy Orton vs Roman Reigns - 1st round tournament match
Antonio Cesaro vs Noam Dar - 1st round tournament match
Christian York vs William Regal - 1st round tournament match

Open invitational Tag Team over the top rope battle royal (Teams confirmed so far: Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly, Jessie Godderz & Garrett Bischoff, The Usos, Bray Wyatt & Luke Harper, Mike Dalton & Xavier Woods, Kenny King & Zema Ion, The Prime Time Players, Paul London & Brian Kendrick, Alex Koslov & Rocky Romero and Robbie E & Robbie T)

Back to top Go down
Shady1
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: 4-Tune Wrestling Society   4-Tune Wrestling Society EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:37 pm

Matches confirmed for The Cold Light of Day

Sam Shaw vs Rhyno - 2nd round Heavyweight Title tournament match
Kassius Ohno vs Kurt Angle - 2nd round Heavyweight Title Tournament match
Back to top Go down
Shady1
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: 4-Tune Wrestling Society   4-Tune Wrestling Society EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:55 pm

4-Tune Wrestling Society
1/21/13
Episode 3 - Two can be as bad as One

Pre Show: Jay Bradley defeated Kirby Mack
Bradley pinned mack following a lariat

The latest edition of the 4-Tune Wrestling Society opens from the Fluxx Night Club in San Diego. As we go round the out skirts of the ring we see the fans standing by on the second tier of the night club. As the crowd in attendance whips themselves in a storm the music of the general manager of 4-Tune Ric Flair begins to play

As Ric Flair slowly walks to the ring the crowd cheers loudly. Several loud Woooos can be heard from fans as Flair climbs into the ring. Once in the ring Flair grabs himself a microphone.

Flair: All I have to saw is WOOOOO. I mean if you sat and watched these last two shows that would be your exact response as well. All I have seen are hungry, driven and very talented men all perform to the best of their abilites to get to the top of Space Mountain just like the Nature Boy. Over these last two weeks I have seen upsets, Knockout shots, new personalities shining and guys not being scared of taking risks. However what I also saw was something that bothered me. I saw someone who did not care. I saw someone myself and Vince Russo thought had a ton of talent and potential pretty much say he could care less about this company or about the fact that he is in the title tournament. So right now I would like this man Dean Ambrose to come out here and explain himself.

Just then Always Something by Cage the Elephant begins to play as the crowd begins to boo. Dean Ambrose then slowly walks out from the back wearing a Black Hoodie, Black Jeans and Black shoes. As he walks to the ring his eyes are locked on Flair. Once in the ring Dean grabs himself a microphone.

Dean: You called me Ric?

Flair: Dean I think that considering the fact that we put you in this tournament to become the Heavyweight Champion that you should show some respect. I mean myself and Mr Russo knew there were various issues about bringing in you and we have been willing to give you some leeway but this is crossing the line. You do not disrespect the heritage of this company or Pro Wrestling. So I am telling you to show some respect.

Dean: Show some respect.... You want me to show some respect Ric? Let me tell you something Ric... You say how you and Vince wanted to give me some leeway.... Well you gave me enough rope to hang you both with..... See Dean Ambrose does not bow down to the demands of anyone... Dean Ambrose does not not give people respect.... What Dean Ambrose does instead is what he does best.... I cause havoc..... I cause Anarchy and I cause Chaos..... Because unlike you and Vince Russo sitting in a room picking 32 people to be in a tournament Chaos is fair.... Chaos is unbiased....

Flair: You shut your mouth Dean Ambrose.. Myself and Vince Russo brought you into this company because we thought you were the full package. We thought we had a man who could wrestle, talk and had a following. We respected the fact that you marched to the beat of your own drum but it is clear to me that you have bought the hype... It is clear to me that what Dean Ambrose is.

Dean: And what is that?

Flair: Dean Ambrose is plain and simply a punk.... I have seen millions of people claim to be ahead of the curve in my life time and I have seen many supposed crazy guys.... But at the end of the day I have seen many of those guys realize that when the time comes for them to dig down deep they have nothing left to give. They have no heart... They have no drive.

Ambrose smirks.

Flair: What's so funny? You take that stupid smile off of your face when I am talking to you.

Dean: You think I have no heart... No drive.. Flair you have gotten it all wrong. See when I was a boy all I wanted to do was wrestle.. I had everyone around me tell me to give up on my dreams but I made it... but on making it I saw that this business was not all I thought it was... You see all these people walking in and out of the curtain and these fans cheer and boo like sheep.. They do not realise that most of those people are wearing masks.. They do not want to have the world see what lies beneath the surface. All these supposed good guys become the biggest dirtbags possible when the camera is not on them. On the other hand with Dean Ambrose what you see is what you get.. Because what you see when you look at Dean Ambrose is plain and simple.. Dean Ambrose is a monster.. Dean Ambrose is 4-Tune Wrestling and Ric Flair's worst Nightmare... Because Dean Ambrose is going to be the man who soon will be holding the Heavyweight Championship belt. And when that happens I am going to flip this whole company upside down!

With that Ambrose drops the microphone and walks out of the ring leaving an irate Flair standing there.

------------------------------------------------------

Match One: Christian York vs William Regal w/ Sam Shaw - 1st round tournament match

The bell rings to start the match and these two veterans quickly shake hands before quickly locking up. As Sam Shaw watches on from outside of the ring Regal quickly goes behind York and locks on a waist lock only for York to drop down and pull him over. York then hits the ropes and tries for a clothesline only for Regal to duck under before meeting him with a european uppercut. Regal then follows up with another European uppercut backing York onto the ropes as the crowd is split between both men.

Regal then looks for a suplex only for York to drop down behind him and roll him up for a quick count of two. Both men get to their feet and York meets him with a dropkick putting Regal down onto the mat. York then drags Regal to his feet and looks for an exploder suplex only to have Regal block it and drop behind before throwing him over head for a half nelson suplex. With York stunned Regal then goes for a cover only to have Christian York kick out at a count of two to a big cheer from the crowd.

Regal then hits the ropes looking for a knee trembler only to have York side step and kick him in the gut. York then lands the Mood Swing planting Regal into the mat before making a cover only to have Regal kick out at a count of two. Christian then climbs to his feet before lifting Regal up for the Southern Cross Bomb only to have Regal drop behind and plant him with the Regal Plex hooking the leg for a cover. 1...2....3

Winner: William Regal - (12 minutes & 30 seconds)

~ Every mark tells a story ~

The scene opens in a dark alley way. Sitting on a crate with his back against the wall is 'The Savior of Misbehaviour' Corey Graves. Greaves is wearing a Black Vest, Blue Jeans and brown boots.

Corey: They say everyone has a story that makes them different from the next. How everyone has experiences in life which makes them stand out from the person standing next to them. Well unlike everyone else I choose not to tell my stories. Instead I let the stories choose me. Because every scar on my body tells a story.. Every tattoo on my body tells a story... Be it one of pain, Suffering or misery... Just like what Joe Hennig is about to suffer at my hands next week.

Graves smirks before continuing.

Corey: This business may be in your blood Joe but I know for a fact you have never, ever seen someone like me... In fact I'd guess that even if you asked Larry Hennig he would say the same thing. So Joe don't worry about letting your family down and instead worry about the important thing. Because after next week all you will become is just another story in the tale of The Saviour of Misbehaviour.

Backstage we can see William Regal getting changed after his match with Christian York earlier on. Just then Regal is approached by Rhyno.

Rhyno: It's been a long time William.

Regal smirks.

Regal: Yes it has Rhyno.

Rhyno: You did well against York earlier on. Congratulations on the win.

Regal: Thank you.

Rhyno: Who do you have next in the tournament?

Regal: I believe I have QT Marshall.

Rhyno nods his head.

Rhyno: Can you do me a favor?

Regal: What's that?

Rhyno: Knock that cocky asshole out for me.

Regal smirks.

Regal: I will try my best... Now what about you? You have Sam Shaw if I am correct?

Rhyno: Yeah it's me and Shaw in the next round.. He's your boy isn't he?

Regal: Oh no. I have just been helping him out here or there but by no means am I his mentor.

Rhyno: Oh well that's good.

Regal looks confused.

Regal: And why is that?

Rhyno: Because I have come to 4-Tune Wrestling with the intention of being champion. And if snapping some rookie in half is what I have to do to get a step closer to the top then I will do it. I just didn't want to feel a small bit bad knowing he was your boy. Anyway Regal I'll see you soon.

With that Rhyno walks off as Regal stares into the distance looking rather troubled.

Match Two: Nathan Cruz vs Kid Kash - 1st round tournament match

The bell rings to start the match and right away Kid Kash goes onto the aggressive throwing Nathan Cruz into the turnbuckle straight away before unloading on him with a series of hard punches to the face as the crowd cheers loudly. Kash then follows up with several hard knife edge chops to the chest of Cruz until the referee finally makes him back away. This allows Nathan Cruz to roll out of the ring and to the floor to catch his breath as the crowd boos loudly. Cruz then climbs back onto the apron slowly.

Kash meets him with a punch before looking to suplex him into the ring only for Cruz to block it and hot shot him throat first across the rope as the crowd boos. Nathan then climbs into the ring and catches Kash with a swinging neckbreaker before he hits the ropes. Nathan then lands a running elbow drop on Kid Kash before making a cover only to have Kid Kash kick out at a count of two. The crowd is solidly behind Kid Kash for once as Nathan Cruz begins yelling at them to shut up.

Nathan then lifts Kash to his feet and looks for a suplex only for Kash to block it and counter with a suplex of his own. Kash then hits the ropes and meets Nathan with a hurricanrana before climbing to his feet. Kash then signals for the Money Maker the crowd lets out a huge pop. Kid Kash drags Cruz to his feet and kicks him int he gut before setting him up for the Money Maker only to have Nathan spin out and blast him with a superkick. This stuns Kash allowing Cruz to lift him onto his shoulders and plant him with a TKO. Cruz then makes a cover. 1...2....3

Winner: Nathan Cruz (17 minutes & 50 seconds)

~ I don't want to be another face in the crowd ~

We then cut to one of the back rooms in the night club. Littering the floor are a bunch of old wrestling magazines. Gracing the covers of these magazines are the likes of John Cena, Hulk Hogan, The Macho Man, Sting and so on. Just then in the back ground of the locker room we see Seth Rollins staring off into the distance.

Rollins: All my life I wanted to be a pro wrestler. This is the only thing I have ever loved to do and it still is. But I remember when I started out they said oh look there is Tyler Black he is trying to be the next HBK or others like that. But I was playing a character. So I let my real self go. I go by my real name and they still say there is Seth Rollins he is trying to be the next John Morrison or the next CM Punk.

Rollins then leans back against the wall.

Rollins: Now as much as I appreciate being compared to them superstars I want you to know that I am not trying to be the next John Morrison. Nor the next CM Punk. In fact what Seth Rollins is trying to do is become the first ever Seth Rollins. Because I do not want to be just another name on the roster or another face in the crowd... I want to be the guy everyone is talking about and what better way to do that then by winning the 4-Tune Heavyweight Title!

Match Three: Antonio Cesaro vs Noam Dar - 1st round tournament match

The bell rings and the two men circle around each other before Antonio Cesaro raises his arm in the air for a test of strength. Noam Dar goes to accept and the two men lock hands. Cesaro forces Dar down to his knees before pushing him down to the mat and stomping right on his chest as the crowd erupts into boos. Cesaro then follows up with another stomp on Noam Dar before landing an elbow drop. With Dar down Antonio Cesaro then makes a cover only to have Noam Dar kick out at a count of one.

Cesaro then drags Noam to his feet and looks for a suplex only for Noam to drop down behind him. Dar then quickly spins Antonio Cesaro rounds before blasting him with a spinning heel kick. This sends Antonio onto the ropes and allows Noam to follow up wth a series of hard kicks to the chest of the Swiss Stalwart as the crowd cheers. Noam then follows with a discuss elbow smash to the side of the head of Antonio Cesaro dropping him to a knee. From here Noam is able to follow up with an axe kick.

Noam then makes a cover only to have Antonio kick out at a count of two. The crowd is solidly behind the 19 year old israeli native as he then climbs up to the top rope. Cesaro staggers to his feet and Dar leaps off of the ropes with a big missile dropkick to Antonio before he makes another cover only to have Cesaro yet again kick out at a count of two. Dar climbs to his feet and he is very fired up as he raises an arm in the air. The crowd is clapping along as Cesaro begins to stagger to his feet.

Noam then hits the ropes and springs off looking for a big discuss lariat only for Cesaro to duck under at the last second before throwing him up in the air. As Dar comes back down he is met with a european uppercut putting him down on the mat. Cesaro then drags a stunned Dar to his feet as the crowd boos and plants him with the Nuetralizer before making a cover. 1...2...3

Winner: Antonio Cesaro (20 minutes & 38 seconds)

~ Lucha Libre Legacy ~

A montage plays highlighting several of the great luchardors in wrestling history. Including Santo, The Guerrero family, El Hijo del Santo, Octagon before we finally see clips of Rey Mysterio Sr. After a few clips of the elder Rey we see clips of Rey Mysterio (jr) moving around the ring. After the video comes to an end we cut to a room with hundreds of different luchador masks hanging from the wall. With his back to the camera sits an unmasked Rey Mysterio.

Rey: They say at some point in your career alot of things that mattered to you when you were younger begin to lack importance. Instead the thing you focus on the most is your legacy and what you will leave behind. For me I want to to know that I will be remembered as Rey Mysterio the warrior. The man who gives his all in every single match possible no matter how big or how tough the opponent.

Rey hunches over but you still cannot see his face

Rey: So next week I know I have my work cut out for me as I take on Bobby Fish. Now Fish is a hard hitting submission specialist but I want him to know that I am by no means intimidated by him. I will go out there and give absolutely everything I have to make this a match to remember. So Bobby Fish I hope you are ready because I know I am.

Match Four: Randy Orton vs Roman Reigns - 1st round tournament match

The bell rings to start the match and these two generation superstars lock up before Randy Orton locks on a Chinlock. One of the fans can be heard saying not this again as Reigns then shoves him off into the ropes. Orton attempts a shoulder block on Roman but he does not leave his feet. Randy Orton then hits the ropes again for another shoulder block but Roman Reigns still does not leave his feet as Randy begins to look bewildered. Reigns lets out a primal roar as Randy hits the ropes once more.

This time Orton changes tact and goes for a clothesline and yet again Reigns does not leave his feet. Roman then in turn responds with a vicious clothesline of his own taking Randy clean off of his feet and putting him down on the mat. Roman then pounds his chest with his fist and lets out another roar as the crowd boos. Reigns then hits the ropes as Orton climbs to his feet before meeting him with a shoulder block putting Randy down on the mat before screaming at him that that is the way that it is done.

Reigns then drops a knee on the side of the head of Randy Orton before making a cover for a quick count of one. Roman then drags Randy to his feet and knees him to the gut before clubbing him across the back with a hard forearm smash. Randy Orton drops to a knee before he hits the ropes. Roman then springs off od the ropes for a boot only to have Orton meet him with a powerslam. Randy then climbs to his feet and catches Roman with a drop kick before following up with his trademark back breaker.

Orton then drops down and pounds the mat as Reigns staggers to his feet. Once Roman is up Randy leaps up for an RKO only for Roman to push him off into the ropes. Reigns tries to catch him with a spinebuster on the return only to have Orton side step and plant him with a RKO to the roar of the crowd. Randy then covers the downed Reigns. 1....2....3

Winner: Randy Orton (15 minutes 43 seconds)

~ The gun may not have any bullets.... But you had better believe it is still dangerous ~

The scene then opens inside a the living room of a home. In the middle of the room is a big TV with an X Box 360 plugged into it. Littering around the floor are a series of wrestling DVDs and Games. Sitting down on the couch playing with the controlller is Chris Sabin.

Sabin: I would like to think I shocked a lot of people in my first night with 4-Tune Wrestling. Because for the longest time I have been looked upon as a tag team wrestler and here I was matched up against a true rising star in Brad Maddox. But once again I showed you that although I am no longer a member of a team I am still just as dangerous.

Sabin pauses his game.

Sabin: I am a 4 time X Division Champion and I have shown despite my classing as a high flyer or a tag team guy that I can hang with the heavyweights. And what better way to prove it then by becoming the Heavyweight Champion of 4-Tune Wrestling. So at the official 4-Tune pay per view I know that when I face the winner of Rey Mysterio vs Bobby Fish match that I will yet again shock the world.

Main Event: Open invitational Tag Team over the top rope battle royal - 4-Tune Tag Team Championship match

The bell rings to kick the match off and the teams for this match are Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly, Jessie Godderz & Garrett Bischoff, The Usos, Bray Wyatt & Luke Harper, Mike Dalton & Xavier Woods, Kenny King & Zema Ion, The Primetime Players, Paul London & Brian Kendrick, Alex Koslov & Rocky Romero, Robbie E & Robbie T, Jon Davis & Kirby Mack and Alex Silva & Shawn Spears. As the match begins all the teams begin brawling in the ring as the crowd chants for various teams including Londrick, The Usos and Dalton & Woods.

In the center of the ring it is noticeable that the two Robbies have formed an alliance with Godderz and Bischoff to beat down Woods and Dalton. Robbie T then follows up by turning his attentions to London and Kendrick before laying them out with a double clothesline. The two robbies then begin a fist pump session in the ring before Robbie T is met with a double superkick from the Usos. Jimmy Uso then throws Robbie E towards Jey who plants him with a Samoan Drop as the crowd cheers. As Jey gets to his feet Garrett charges at him only to be backdropped over the top rope and to the floor.

Garrett Bischoff & Jessie Godderz have been eliminated!

The Usos are then laid out by Luke Harper as Bray Wyatt watches from the corner with a sinister smirk. Harper then lays out Robbie E with an elbow before coming face to face with Robbie T. The two big men begin going back and forth with punches as the crowd cheers. Robbie T appears to be getting the better of these until Bray Wyatt clubs him from behind. This allows Harper to then chokeslam him over the ropes and to the floor.

Robbie T & Robbie E have been eliminated!

Wyatt laughs before he points out O'Reilly and Fish to Harper. Harper charges at both men with a double clothesline sending them toppling over the ropes and to the floor as Wyatt just laughs maniacally.

Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly have been eliminated!

Harper then turns round into a double dropkick from Dalton and Woods sending Luke over the ropes and to the floor as the crowd cheers. An irate Wyatt then lays out Woods and Dalton with clotheslines before he tosses Woods out of the ring and to the floor.

Luke Harper & Bray Wyatt have been eliminated!
Xavier Woods & Mike Dalton have been eliminated!

With only seven teams left in the match Shawn Spears and Alex Silva are hiding in the corner. However this does not last for long as eventually they are jumped by the Usos and London and Kendrick. The Usos quickly lay out Silva with a double Superkick whilst London and Kendrick plant Spears with a reverse STO/Enzugiri combo. London then tosses Spears out of the ring.

Shawn Spears & Alex Silva have been eliminated!

Only Six teams are left in the match and with the Usos battling long time rivals Prime time players, Londrick going back and forth with King and Ion and Mack and Davis battling Romero/Koslov the crowd is cheering loudly when in a shock Kenny King is able to slingshot London over the ropes and to the floor eliminating his team from the match.

Paul London & Brian Kendrick have been eliminated!

Ion and King then begin to beat down the Usos with the Prime Time Playes Assistance whilst Jon Davis and Kirby Mack battle Rocky Romero and Alex Koslov. Davis is able to catch a kick by Romero and flips him over the ropes and to the floor.

Rocky Romero & Alex Koslov have been eliminated!

Jon Davis then turns his attentions to Ion/King and takes them out with a forcefull double clothesline before he follows up with a slam on Darren Young. Davis then picks up Kirby Mack dropping him on Darren with a splash as the crowd cheers. Jon then turns his attentions to Titus and the two big men lock up before Davis backs Titus onto the ropes and flips him onto the apron but before he can follow up Zema Ion and King flip him over the ropes and to the floor.

Jon Davis & Kirby Mack have been eliminated!

King and Ion begin celebrating when in a shocker Darren Young throws them both over the ropes and to the floor as the crowd boos loudly.

Kenny King & Zema Ion have been eliminated!

We are now down to two teams and with the Usos still down the PTP duo are very cocky and begin doing their millions of dollars dance. Darren and Titus then drag the Usos to their feet and quickly lift them up in slam positions before running them to the ropes only to have the Usos drop down behind. Darren and Titus then turn into superkicks from The Usos but whilst Jey's connects on Darren sending him over the ropes and top the floor Titus is able to side step and send Jimmy out of the ring at the same time!

Result: Prime Time Playes and The Usos both win the match

With both the Players and the Usos protesting the result as the crowd look on confused the show comes to a close
Back to top Go down
Shady1
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: 4-Tune Wrestling Society   4-Tune Wrestling Society EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:58 pm

Nathan Cruz vs Kid Kash - winner Nathan Cruz
Zema Ion vs Kurt Angle - Winner Kurt Angle
Christian York vs William Regal - winner william regal
QT Marshall vs Caprice Coleman - Winner QT Marshall
Darren Young vs Sam Shaw - Winner Sam Shaw
Roman Reigns vs Randy Orton - winner Randy Orton
Kyle O'Reilly vs Kassius Ohno - Winner Kassius Ohno
Antonio Cesaro vs Noam Dar - Winner Antonio Cesaro

2nd round brackets

AJ Styles vs Nathan Cruz
QT Marshall vs William Regal
Kurt Angle vs Kassius Ohno
Antonio Cesaro vs Randy Orton
Sam Shaw vs Rhyno
Back to top Go down
Shady1
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: 4-Tune Wrestling Society   4-Tune Wrestling Society EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:00 pm

Cold Light of Day Matches confirmed

Sam Shaw vs Rhyno
Randy Orton vs Antonio Cesaro
Kassius Ohno vs Kurt Angle
AJ Styles vs Nathan Cruz
QT Marshall vs William Regal

Back to top Go down
Shady1
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: 4-Tune Wrestling Society   4-Tune Wrestling Society EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:02 pm

Next show preview

Ric Flair is set to address the controversial ending to the tag team battle royal

The final four 1st round tournament matches
Rey Mysterio vs Bobby Fish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4-Tune Wrestling Society   4-Tune Wrestling Society Empty

Back to top Go down

4-Tune Wrestling Society
Page 1 of 1