The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0

Go down 
+18
Richie
Zadok
Harold
American Wolf
Jigsaw*
Cole
Bleed Green
Karl
Oriadon
SP
The Heart Break #YEEL
TJ
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Adam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
TimTapOut
Mystery Superstar
Jarrett
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mystery Superstar
Jobber
Jobber

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:41 pm

TJ! wrote:
Mystery Superstar wrote:
TJ! wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
TJ! wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
TJ! wrote:
*Will Williams is watching the Coalition's promo through a monitor*

"I remember when they were called the Invasion"

*He grabs a remote and changes the channel to Samurai Jack*

"Better!"
*Dustin Shore walks up and stands before the monitor for a second.*

Dustin Shore: I remember this show. It's pretty awesome. So is retaining the World Title at Slam-Mania. Congratulations.
"Thanks, mate. Congrats on your match too"
Dustin Shore: Thanks...I'm gonna have to see more than video packages before I buy into this Coalition. They aren't the only ones who can play a smart game.
"They're a bunch of children. Jeez, it seems that every year there's always some group of blokes who come to this place and claim that they're 'taking over' or whatever the fuck."

*Will looks at Dustin*

"They're going to come after me first, you know. I'm the champion, if they want to prove a point the best way to go about it is through me."
The Coalition walks up.

Tyson Clay: I love that you think that we're so trivial. That we care about that scrap metal that is currently in your possession.
"Never said that you did. What I said is that you'd go after the champion. That's the smart thing to do, mate."

*Will wraps his arm around Tyson*

"Think about it, you obviously want to make an impact, yes? So who do you take out? Not an authority figure such as Matthew Jericho, you'll never set foot into this arena ever again. Not AJ Jones, between you and me no one cares about him. Even attacking Dustin here would be a bad move, the man's a vet, sure, but has he done anything of significance these past few months? Nooope. I'm the man you want to attack if you want to make an impact. That'll show the crowd out there you mean business. Just a word of advice..."
Tyson turns around so that he's facing Will, and smiles

Tyson: You know, you are absolutely correct. If we attack you, all these people will know we are here. But we're not here to let the people know we are here, we're here to provide justice for the business that is suffering thanks to Jericho, and the entire ECCW universe. You are incorrect, however, that facing Jericho will mean he will kick us out. You see, Jericho is an egotistical man. He thinks he can do whatever he wants. Jericho thinks that he can succeed in all of his ventures. So he won't kick us out. Even if he does, we know how to get back in. It's okay, the coalition is always a step ahead of everyone. And we have impeccable timing. We strike at precisely the right moment. Don't worry, Will, we will accept the invitation to take you out, but in due time. In the meantime, stay frosty.

Tyson and the coalition walks backwards before turning around and leaving Dustin Shore and will by themselves.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:00 pm

So .. The Coalition = Aces and Eights of ECCW? Minus the whole Sons of Anarchy rip off?
Back to top Go down
Mystery Superstar
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:08 pm

SP wrote:
So .. The Coalition = Aces and Eights of ECCW? Minus the whole Sons of Anarchy rip off?
And no random heel and face turns. And...I don't know what else, haven't watched impact wrestling in forever.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:10 pm

Mystery Superstar wrote:
SP wrote:
And no random heel and face turns. And...I don't know what else, haven't watched impact wrestling in forever.
Mmmmm .. Okay
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:51 pm

*Dustin Shore is backstage, as is William L. Davis IV.*
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:33 am

(Matthew Maddox is in the backstage area looking pretty angry and walks around thinking about what he has to do to reach success in ECCW.)
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:45 am

Alex Nova arrives and struts around backstage with his briefcase held firmly in his grip

Hassan and Abdullah are smokin' a J in the back
Back to top Go down
ECCW
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:12 pm

NK - Jong Un wrote:
Alex Nova arrives and struts around backstage with his briefcase held firmly in his grip

OT: Your new persona...
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:38 am

ECCW wrote:
NK - Jong Un wrote:

OT: Your new persona...

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 9 Tumblr_lto2yc5TUa1qen75u
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:20 pm

Marik did the North Korea thing first, assfuck.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:18 pm

Well Marik is dead.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:41 pm

*Dustin Shore and Wlilliam L. Davis IV are backstage, doing things.*
Back to top Go down
Mystery Superstar
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 5:22 pm

Tyson Clay walks around as he sees the place deserted. He laughs, realizing he has accomplished his goal. He then walks to catering to eat week old chicken salad.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:24 am

Adam Jones and Angel Rodriguez arrive at opposite sides of the arena.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Superstar
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:45 pm

Tyson Clay watches crush on a TV monitor, and smirks, then he turns to the rest of the coalition.

Tyson Clay: That egotistical Jericho, he doesn't know what he just did.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:08 pm

*Dustin Shore is backstage, anticipating his match with the Coalition.*
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:14 pm

*Will Williams arrives with his title and cat, Professor Pussy, and goes to his LR*
Back to top Go down
Mystery Superstar
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:26 am

Tyson Clay chills out in catering while mystery is bored as hell so ____________ walks up to clay to alleviate mystery's boredom
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:50 am

Oriadon wrote:

Adam Jones walks over to Shore and pats him on the back.

AJ: Good match on Crush, Dustin. I can't wait to do it again against the Coalition.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Superstar
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:41 am

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

AJ: Good match on Crush, Dustin. I can't wait to do it again against the Coalition.
Tyson Clay walks up to Adam Jones and Dustin

Clay: That's a depressing thought, Adam. You can't wait until your downfall? Until the moment of your doom? You know, most people love life, yet you can't wait till it's over? Don't worry, Your wish will come true. The world you are wanting is going to drown you at whiplash.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:28 pm

Mystery Superstar wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Clay: That's a depressing thought, Adam. You can't wait until your downfall? Until the moment of your doom? You know, most people love life, yet you can't wait till it's over? Don't worry, Your wish will come true. The world you are wanting is going to drown you at whiplash.

AJ: Well, I'm a pretty good swimmer so it'll take a lot of waves to drown me. And I'm not impressed by your speeches filled with riddles. The truth is, in sneak attacks, you have our number but in a wrestling match, like the one we'll be having at Whiplash, you haven't got a chance. You've never even wrestled a match in ECCW.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Superstar
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:10 pm

Mystery Superstar wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

AJ: Well, I'm a pretty good swimmer so it'll take a lot of waves to drown me. And I'm not impressed by your speeches filled with riddles. The truth is, in sneak attacks, you have our number but in a wrestling match, like the one we'll be having at Whiplash, you haven't got a chance. You've never even wrestled a match in ECCW.
Clay: That's funny, your measure of our talent level is experience in the ECCW. You are absolutely right, I have never wrestled a match in this disgusting cesspool. But, we're not worried one bit. Do you think we would have given the idea for this match if we had no chance? No, we are not idiots. All we have to do for you is play a video on the screen. You'll be so out of it that we can pin you for a hundred count. Dustin here is a bit more tricky, but we have done our homework. My favorite part is that Jericho thinks he can out secret us. Whoever your third partner is, we'll beat him as well. It's sad that this is the force trying to beat us. The calvary has arrived, the saddest calvary since Custer's. Adam, you might think you are a good swimmer, but it's hard to swim through a tidal wave. You couldn't survive a VHS copy of the movie Johnny Tsunami. You will be buried by water. That's a very normal feeling for you though, Adam. You are used to being buried.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:26 pm

Mystery Superstar wrote:
Mystery Superstar wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Clay: That's funny, your measure of our talent level is experience in the ECCW. You are absolutely right, I have never wrestled a match in this disgusting cesspool. But, we're not worried one bit. Do you think we would have given the idea for this match if we had no chance? No, we are not idiots. All we have to do for you is play a video on the screen. You'll be so out of it that we can pin you for a hundred count. Dustin here is a bit more tricky, but we have done our homework. My favorite part is that Jericho thinks he can out secret us. Whoever your third partner is, we'll beat him as well. It's sad that this is the force trying to beat us. The calvary has arrived, the saddest calvary since Custer's. Adam, you might think you are a good swimmer, but it's hard to swim through a tidal wave. You couldn't survive a VHS copy of the movie Johnny Tsunami. You will be buried by water. That's a very normal feeling for you though, Adam. You are used to being buried.

Dustin Shore: Even tsunamis break on the rock face, though, if you want to get poetic about it. ECCW has been built strong by the hands of dozens of competitors like myself and Adam Jones. We built it strong, built it to last. No one wave is going to bring it down, it'll just make a lot of noise and then go away. Not unlike the Coalition itself, if we have our way at Whiplash. If you had any interest in helping ECCW become better, I might have given you a listen. I might have stepped aside and let someone else fight you. I can appreciate change, but I will not tolerate destruction. The Coalition is, for all its rhetoric, a group of thugs. Nothing more, nothing less. Adam's right, you really have no chance.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Superstar
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:39 pm

I hate this site when I'm on my phone. It screws up when you try to scroll down. So I was in the middle of typing and I was making sure I didn't repeat a line, and it wouldn't let me scroll back down. So just pretend I said some great stuff praising Dustin, bashing Adam Jones for excuses, said that Jericho is destroying ECCW, said if Dustin was smart he'd realize the coalition is saving he business, and he used to respect Dustin for dong the right thing even when people didn't like it, and then said some philosophical point about drowning.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 12:36 am

*Dustin Shore is backstage, eager to engage The Coalition come Whiplash, but keeping an eye out for trouble.*

*William L. Davis IV is backstage, training with Coty Weston.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next