The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW Slam-Mania IV PPV Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW Slam-Mania IV PPV Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW Slam-Mania IV PPV Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW Slam-Mania IV PPV Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW Slam-Mania IV PPV Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW Slam-Mania IV PPV Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW Slam-Mania IV PPV Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW Slam-Mania IV PPV Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW Slam-Mania IV PPV Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW Slam-Mania IV PPV Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW Slam-Mania IV PPV Thread

Go down 
+7
Bleed Green
Zadok
TJ
SP
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Mystery Superstar
Jarrett
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ECCW
Jobber
Jobber

ECCW Slam-Mania IV PPV Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW Slam-Mania IV PPV Thread   ECCW Slam-Mania IV PPV Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:17 pm

I'm working on the back shows now, but I'm going to have to start writing Slam-Mania tonight as well, as I've been called up to Albany for this weekend and I won't be back until around 8 pm on Sunday, so I have to make sure I don't leave it all for myself on that night.

Anyway, 3 days!
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW Slam-Mania IV PPV Thread   ECCW Slam-Mania IV PPV Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:48 am

The show is up! Discussion?
Back to top Go down
Mystery Superstar
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ECCW Slam-Mania IV PPV Thread   ECCW Slam-Mania IV PPV Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:03 am

Jarrett wrote:
Normally, I'd say that the title match, being the most significant should close out the show
However, the most significant part of the evening wasn't the title match. No, not by a long shot. The most significant part was the announcement of the beginning of the end. 12 men tonight, the entire company soon. This world you wanted is about to take the wrecking ball, are you gonna stubbornly sit in it as it is turned to dust?

OT: it was pretty good. I do think the show shoulda ended with the title.
BTW, I'm gonna do my first real promo since returning sometime this week. Should I just post it on the ECCW thread or pm it to you so you can put it on crush or something?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW Slam-Mania IV PPV Thread   ECCW Slam-Mania IV PPV Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:10 am

Mystery Superstar wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Normally, I'd say that the title match, being the most significant should close out the show
However, the most significant part of the evening wasn't the title match. No, not by a long shot. The most significant part was the announcement of the beginning of the end. 12 men tonight, the entire company soon. This world you wanted is about to take the wrecking ball, are you gonna stubbornly sit in it as it is turned to dust?

BTW, I'm gonna do my first real promo since returning sometime this week. Should I just post it on the ECCW thread or pm it to you so you can put it on crush or something?

It was originally scheduled to, but it was put to a vote and only took a quarter of the vote.

Either. Though if you post it on the thread yourself, it fan still be put on Crush.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Superstar
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ECCW Slam-Mania IV PPV Thread   ECCW Slam-Mania IV PPV Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:13 am

Jarrett wrote:
Mystery Superstar wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

It was originally scheduled to, but it was put to a vote and only took a quarter of the vote.

Either. Though if you post it on the thread yourself, it fan still be put on Crush.
alright, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW Slam-Mania IV PPV Thread   ECCW Slam-Mania IV PPV Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:14 pm

Excellent show, Jarrett. Exciting results, cannot wait to see the fallout. And learn more about these masked men.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW Slam-Mania IV PPV Thread   ECCW Slam-Mania IV PPV Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:31 pm

The show was SICK!
I'm so pumped to face for the World Championship! Very Happy Promos to come my good friends!

RATING -- 9.5/10
Back to top Go down
Mystery Superstar
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ECCW Slam-Mania IV PPV Thread   ECCW Slam-Mania IV PPV Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:10 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Excellent show, Jarrett. Exciting results, cannot wait to see the fallout. And learn more about these masked men.
I know everyone is excited to meet the future murderers of ECCW.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW Slam-Mania IV PPV Thread   ECCW Slam-Mania IV PPV Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Mystery Superstar wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

BRING IT AMIGO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW Slam-Mania IV PPV Thread   ECCW Slam-Mania IV PPV Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:29 pm

Loved the show Jarrett, can't really fault anything about it. Well done. =-D
Back to top Go down
Mystery Superstar
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ECCW Slam-Mania IV PPV Thread   ECCW Slam-Mania IV PPV Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:16 pm

SP wrote:
Mystery Superstar wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

BRING IT AMIGO.
oh so cause I said murderer, you break out the Spanish words? Racist man. Still love you though. As much as an ECCW murderer can love.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW Slam-Mania IV PPV Thread   ECCW Slam-Mania IV PPV Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:57 pm

Mystery Superstar wrote:
SP wrote:
Mystery Superstar wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

BRING IT AMIGO.
oh so cause I said murderer, you break out the Spanish words? Racist man. Still love you though. As much as an ECCW murderer can love.

Hey, man .. Puerto Ricans will get you man.
Back to top Go down
ECCW
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ECCW Slam-Mania IV PPV Thread   ECCW Slam-Mania IV PPV Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:14 pm

Thanks for the feedback.

If you haven't already done so, make sure to rate it so that your opinion can be official:

http://3927782.polldaddy.com/s/eccw-slam-mania-iv

Last edited by ECCW on Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW Slam-Mania IV PPV Thread   ECCW Slam-Mania IV PPV Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:14 pm

Slam-Mania was a great show, I enjoyed the read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW Slam-Mania IV PPV Thread   ECCW Slam-Mania IV PPV Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW Slam-Mania IV PPV Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2