The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Pay-Per-Views | | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Pay-Per-Views | | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Pay-Per-Views | | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Pay-Per-Views | | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Pay-Per-Views | | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Pay-Per-Views | | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Pay-Per-Views | | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Pay-Per-Views | | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Pay-Per-Views | | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Pay-Per-Views | | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Pay-Per-Views | | The Way It Should Be

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

Pay-Per-Views | | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pay-Per-Views | | The Way It Should Be   Pay-Per-Views | | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:00 pm

Karl wrote:
Thanks Jigsaw, it is always good receive such in depth feedback!

First off, The Shield losing. I do understand how people may not like this but I myself believe that a loss can lead to an even more violent faction. A loss gives The Shield something to focus on, a win only gives them something to brag about. The Shield is far from over so don't worry, there is still big things to come from them.

As for CM Punk tapping out, that was Nick's decision so I will leave it to him to explain that one.

Again, thanks for the review.

I made CM Punk tap for well .. reasons that will be made more clear tomorrow night on RAW Wink
Big Thank You Jiggy!
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Pay-Per-Views | | The Way It Should Be   Pay-Per-Views | | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:06 pm

I'll give an in-depth review tomorrow highlighting all the good stuff (trust me there was a lot) but I'll just point out a few things I was not a fan of;

-The Shield should not have lost at their first Mania. I understand a loss to fuel their violence, but not at Mania, that should happen at some B-Show PPV

-The font at times is hard to read (minor critique)

-Waaaaay too many changes in the turmoil match

-And finally just a little warning; you enter dangerous territory starting a PPV off with an in-ring promo, but it came off well here. Just noting this so you know.

Don't see the problem with Punk tapping especially if he's established as a heel in this rivalry? If he was a face it could be a bit weak.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Pay-Per-Views | | The Way It Should Be   Pay-Per-Views | | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:09 pm

Adam wrote:
I'll give an in-depth review tomorrow highlighting all the good stuff (trust me there was a lot) but I'll just point out a few things I was not a fan of;

-The Shield should not have lost at their first Mania. I understand a loss to fuel their violence, but not at Mania, that should happen at some B-Show PPV

-And finally just a little warning; you enter dangerous territory starting a PPV off with an in-ring promo, but it came off well here. Just noting this so you know.

Don't see the problem with Punk tapping especially if he's established as a heel in this rivalry? If he was a face it could be a bit weak.

I totally understand where people are coming from with The Shield losing and, in hindsight, perhaps it wasn't the best idea.

We will both take on board the fonts and will make sure it is easier to read in future.

I'll leave Nick to answer to the turmoil match.

I know it is dangerous to start of a PPV with an in-ring promo, especially as big a PPV as Wrestlemania. However the reason I did it was because I thought it would be a good way to get people hyped up for the matches. Glad it came off well.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Pay-Per-Views | | The Way It Should Be   Pay-Per-Views | | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:44 pm

Karl wrote:
Adam wrote:

I totally understand where people are coming from with The Shield losing and, in hindsight, perhaps it wasn't the best idea.

We will both take on board the fonts and will make sure it is easier to read in future.

I'll leave Nick to answer to the turmoil match.

I know it is dangerous to start of a PPV with an in-ring promo, especially as big a PPV as Wrestlemania. However the reason I did it was because I thought it would be a good way to get people hyped up for the matches. Glad it came off well.

Yeah, I may have had one to many title changes in the Turmoil, but its WrestleMania. I should have let Kane and Bryan beat Mysterio and Sin Cara, but then really scrated 3MB but I didn't want Team Hell No to go to the end, but I didn't want Sin Cara and Mysterio to beat them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pay-Per-Views | | The Way It Should Be   Pay-Per-Views | | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pay-Per-Views | | The Way It Should Be
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2