The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Some Updates EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Some Updates EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Some Updates EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Some Updates EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Some Updates EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Some Updates EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Some Updates EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Some Updates EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Some Updates EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Some Updates EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Some Updates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

Some Updates Empty
PostSubject: Some Updates   Some Updates EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:10 am

Well, say it ain't so. The Universe is making a comeback. I must say, I was surprised to see it this way when I randomly decided to pay a visit tonight, and my normal self would be a little frustrated that this happened in my absence, but I am not.

In my time in leadership, I've understood the simple truth that any real leader has to be able to provide what those being led want. The biggest fault in the world's oppressive governments is that they have it all backwards; it is the people that put their leaders in power to serve them, not the leaders that provide themselves the power to use it for their own and against the others. So what does this have to do with the site? Simple, really.

Despite them sneaking into power - if you will - this new team is one that I have grown to trust and appreciate, so it isn't all that difficult for me to see the truth that they are in search of the best for the site.

It's an honor to have been kept a member of the team - despite my inactivity - and it's one that has just the right amount of subtlety for me to be able to appreciate. I am certainly not able to devote the time to administrating this site that I used to, but I am willing to make that small effort if it's needed. For the longest of time, many of you have viewed me as the "figurehead" of the administrative squad, and I'd like to ask that you don't think of it so much that way. I do not intend to burst into the limelight of this, nor would I want to.

I've also been asked a few times about ECCW and the possibility of its return. That possibility is an unlikely one, but that's not to say it should be ruled out entirely. Don't lose hope, but don't get excited: it will not happen anytime this year. Additionally, I have not watched any form of wrestling in quite some time and I've been increasingly busy as of late. Expect me to pop in from time to time and give everyone a little hell.

Granger, Richie, Nick, David, and Harry, you guys are phenomenal. Stay that way.

Thanks everyone,

Jarrett
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

Some Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Updates   Some Updates EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 2:55 pm

I am glad to have your approval in this Jarrett. We all want to bring this site back to what it once was and you will always be the head admin around here and your spot here on The Universe will always be available for whenever you decide to make your grand return. We hope to make you proud of the site you basically were able to run and manage all on your own. The Universe lives on my friend, The Universe lives on.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

Some Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Updates   Some Updates EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:50 pm

Believe in the .. Universe! <3 

Jarrett,

You raised us all, no matter what happened, between the fights, the battles, the good times, the bad times. You were always there. You founded this place on your own, sometimes with help, sometimes with nobody and yet, you were still there. Together, us as a new team .. We're going to make you proud and keep this torch lit that you've 'passed down' - if you will. Together, we're going to make you proud and keep The Universe alive. 

Thank you for being the man who started all this and kept it going for so long. Together, we're going to make The U a bigger family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Updates   Some Updates Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Updates
Page 1 of 1