The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling

Go down 
+15
BYOB
Richie
Bleed Green
Jigsaw*
Code Broken
Deanpool
TJ
LegendOfCasey
DashingOlivia
Teddy Spanks
Cole
The Heart Break #YEEL
Captain2
TimTapOut
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 2:12 pm

Haz wrote:
TJ wrote:
Haz wrote:
Harry Jones is seen in a five-star restaurant, having a squabble with one of the waiters.

Waiter: “For the millionth time, sir... you’ll have to wait in line.”

Harry Jones: “But, that’s ludicrous! Do you have any idea who you’re talking to?! Well, DO YOU?!”

Waiter: "I have no ide - "

Harry Jones: "Hah, OF COURSE YOU DO! EVERYBODY KNOWS WHO I AM! I can see the INTIMIDATION in your eyes ... I can hear the ANXIETY in your voice. You know DAMNED WELL that you’re in the presence of a wrestling God!”

Waiter: “... That’s it. I’m calling the cops.”

Suddenly, _____ taps Jones on the shoulder. TBC by anybody.

"Damn right! Let's get him!"

Will and DT split a taxi to the restaurant where Harry is. Will taps Harry on the shoulder.

"Fancy meeting you here, Harry."

Harry Jones: “Williams?! Weymes?! Oooooh no, the Jonas Brothers are about to ambush me!”

Jones chuckles.

Harry Jones: “Your cowardice and lack of morality has exceeded my expectations, boys. Kudos. Although, I can’t say I blame you for finally tearing off the veil of obscurity and realizing that you don’t stand a chance against me by yourselves. Unfortunately, ganging up on me will not increase your success rate. I’m simply ... out of your league.”

Jones hoists the Golden Contract briefcase above his head.

Harry Jones: “You’ll never have this, and the sooner you accept that, the better.”
Confused, Will looks at DT

"Who the hell are the Jonas Brothers?"

DT shrugs as Will scratches his head

"At any rate, we feel that you're not fit to hold the Golden Contract. The holder of it shouldn't be a total prick, which you are, Harry. So I have an idea, at the next PPV you defend it against me and DT. Triple threat, mutha fucka!"
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 2:41 pm

Insanity is coming
Back to top Go down
Deanpool
Executive
Executive
Deanpool

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 5:13 pm

TJ wrote:
Haz wrote:
TJ wrote:
Haz wrote:
Harry Jones is seen in a five-star restaurant, having a squabble with one of the waiters.

Harry Jones: “But, that’s ludicrous! Do you have any idea who you’re talking to?! Well, DO YOU?!”

Harry Jones: "Hah, OF COURSE YOU DO! EVERYBODY KNOWS WHO I AM! I can see the INTIMIDATION in your eyes ... I can hear the ANXIETY in your voice. You know DAMNED WELL that you’re in the presence of a wrestling God!”

Will and DT split a taxi to the restaurant where Harry is. Will taps Harry on the shoulder.

Harry Jones: “Williams?! Weymes?! Oooooh no, the Jonas Brothers are about to ambush me!”

Jones chuckles.

Harry Jones: “Your cowardice and lack of morality has exceeded my expectations, boys. Kudos. Although, I can’t say I blame you for finally tearing off the veil of obscurity and realizing that you don’t stand a chance against me by yourselves. Unfortunately, ganging up on me will not increase your success rate. I’m simply ... out of your league.”

Harry Jones: “You’ll never have this, and the sooner you accept that, the better.”

"At any rate, we feel that you're not fit to hold the Golden Contract. The holder of it shouldn't be a total prick, which you are, Harry. So I have an idea, at the next PPV you defend it against me and DT. Triple threat, mutha fucka!"
"Provided he doesn't die of Ebola before the bell rings, in which case we should probably throw the briefcase in the air and whoever manages to catch the case, wins."

DT looks around the restaurant and takes a steak from someones plate and starts eating it. He looks at Harry and then to the empty chair across from him.

"You bring your briefcase to dinner? That's sad. What happened to that kangaroo you were canoodling with?"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 8:07 am

Deanpool wrote:
TJ wrote:
Haz wrote:
TJ wrote:
Haz wrote:

Jones chuckles.

"Provided he doesn't die of Ebola before the bell rings, in which case we should probably throw the briefcase in the air and whoever manages to catch the case, wins."

DT looks around the restaurant and takes a steak from someones plate and starts eating it. He looks at Harry and then to the empty chair across from him.

"You bring your briefcase to dinner? That's sad. What happened to that kangaroo you were canoodling with?"

Harry Jones: “Are you self-entitled curtain jerkers being serious right now? You expect me to waste my talent on you again, as if one mauling wasn’t enough? That’s ... hysterical.”

Jones takes a moment to collect his thoughts.

Harry Jones: “Ever since returning to the wrestling industry following a year-long hiatus, I’ve witnessed masses of people commending you ingrates to the highest degree. Everybody treats the ‘beloved’ DT Weymes and the ‘hilarious’ Will Williams with so much respect and adulation ... and it makes me sick! Neither of you hold a candle to my name! I am UNTOUCHABLE, and it’s about time the two of you started showing me the respect I deserve! If you want your rematch, you’ll bend over backwards right now and kiss my feet!”

Jones kicks off his sneakers, smirking from ear-to-ear.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 2:40 pm

Neville's backstage with his World title hanging off his shoulder.

"Dammit, I knew Casey and I could beat Tim but TBA is just too strong!"
Back to top Go down
Deanpool
Executive
Executive
Deanpool

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 3:04 pm

Haz wrote:
Deanpool wrote:
TJ wrote:
Haz wrote:
TJ wrote:
Haz wrote:

Jones chuckles.

Harry Jones: “Are you self-entitled curtain jerkers being serious right now? You expect me to waste my talent on you again, as if one mauling wasn’t enough? That’s ... hysterical.”

Harry Jones: “Ever since returning to the wrestling industry following a year-long hiatus, I’ve witnessed masses of people commending you ingrates to the highest degree. Everybody treats the ‘beloved’ DT Weymes and the ‘hilarious’ Will Williams with so much respect and adulation ... and it makes me sick! Neither of you hold a candle to my name! I am UNTOUCHABLE, and it’s about time the two of you started showing me the respect I deserve! If you want your rematch, you’ll bend over backwards right now and kiss my feet!”

"Beloved DT Weymes? Aw shucks. You're a charmer, Harry. But I've spent the last few months having shit thrown at me by the fans all because I might have said one or two disparaging things about Casey Anomaly. But I'll overlook this lapse in observation on your behalf and attribute it to some sort of side effect of kangaroo cancer."

DT finishes the steak. He looks at Will with a confused expression.

"Bend over backwards? I mean I could try but I doubt I have that kind've flexibility. Interesting that you bring up the respect card though, because I've always had respect for you. Maybe not during those karaoke days with Maskell and that other dipshit. I mean, you could've at least sung a bitta George Michael to get the party going, but I digress. Fact is, I've always had respect for you. You were the guy back in 3XW that all us newbies wanted to be. You were stepping on the toes of those originals and spitting in their faces and that inspired us to do something different. I respected you in IWA when you came in, attempting to end Neville's career and in turn you put on one outstanding match. And everywhere in between, I've always had that consistent respect. Even now, despite the fact that you're a total ass clown who violates innocent creatures for self-pleasure."

A waitor tries to interrupt because this is in the middle of a restaurant and they've already drawn attention to themselves. DT holds up a hand but the waitor tells them they need to leave, so DT superkicks him.

"Anyway. Despite all of this, I've never had an ounce of respect sent my way from you. Not an ounce. That's cool. You're pretty self-absorbed, I get it. But it's funny because everywhere we've been in this business, I've eclipsed you. And that's hard for you to admit, isn't it? But it's true. 3XW, sure you went toe to toe with Cyrus in a showdown of epic proportions, had a little run in with Riot Act here and there. But what did you accomplish? Nothing, right? And yet, this little ol' rookie walked in and immediately kicked the great Harry Jones down the ladder, before heading onto becoming World Champion. IWA, you fell flat on your face, crying yourself to sleep everynight because you couldn't beat Neville, while I soared to the top once again. Oh you're one of the best of all time, that's undeniable, Harry. But these last few years, wherever I've been, you've been a total flop, while I've been the talking point of the company. And I'm sure you've got some BS excuse in your back pocket for all your failures. It's the worlds fault, right? I've lost every single match I've had in this company so far. Every single match. That's fucking ridiculous, right? And you know whose fault that is? Mine. Nobody elses. It's mine. And I can accept that, use it as fuel to get back to that level, like I've consistently done since I debued. Because I don't give up and walk away with my tail tucked between my legs. So you continue to sit there with that smug look on your face, clutch your briefcase as tight as you can and continue telling yourself that you're still at the top of this food pile. But at the end of the day, Harry, when all's said and done on the chapter of your career marked ECWW".

DT grins before finishing.

"I am going to eclipse you .. again"

DT sits down in the chair across from him, putting his feet up onto the table and staring around at the large crowd of people staring at them. He looks at Will and then to Harry.

"So what are the chicken nuggets like here?"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 1:24 am

Deanpool wrote:
Haz wrote:
Deanpool wrote:
TJ wrote:
Haz wrote:
TJ wrote:
Haz wrote:

Jones chuckles.

"Beloved DT Weymes? Aw shucks. You're a charmer, Harry. But I've spent the last few months having shit thrown at me by the fans all because I might have said one or two disparaging things about Casey Anomaly. But I'll overlook this lapse in observation on your behalf and attribute it to some sort of side effect of kangaroo cancer."

DT finishes the steak. He looks at Will with a confused expression.

"Bend over backwards? I mean I could try but I doubt I have that kind've flexibility. Interesting that you bring up the respect card though, because I've always had respect for you. Maybe not during those karaoke days with Maskell and that other dipshit. I mean, you could've at least sung a bitta George Michael to get the party going, but I digress. Fact is, I've always had respect for you. You were the guy back in 3XW that all us newbies wanted to be. You were stepping on the toes of those originals and spitting in their faces and that inspired us to do something different. I respected you in IWA when you came in, attempting to end Neville's career and in turn you put on one outstanding match. And everywhere in between, I've always had that consistent respect. Even now, despite the fact that you're a total ass clown who violates innocent creatures for self-pleasure."

A waitor tries to interrupt because this is in the middle of a restaurant and they've already drawn attention to themselves. DT holds up a hand but the waitor tells them they need to leave, so DT superkicks him.

"Anyway. Despite all of this, I've never had an ounce of respect sent my way from you. Not an ounce. That's cool. You're pretty self-absorbed, I get it. But it's funny because everywhere we've been in this business, I've eclipsed you. And that's hard for you to admit, isn't it? But it's true. 3XW, sure you went toe to toe with Cyrus in a showdown of epic proportions, had a little run in with Riot Act here and there. But what did you accomplish? Nothing, right? And yet, this little ol' rookie walked in and immediately kicked the great Harry Jones down the ladder, before heading onto becoming World Champion. IWA, you fell flat on your face, crying yourself to sleep everynight because you couldn't beat Neville, while I soared to the top once again. Oh you're one of the best of all time, that's undeniable, Harry. But these last few years, wherever I've been, you've been a total flop, while I've been the talking point of the company. And I'm sure you've got some BS excuse in your back pocket for all your failures. It's the worlds fault, right? I've lost every single match I've had in this company so far. Every single match.  That's fucking ridiculous, right? And you know whose fault that is? Mine. Nobody elses. It's mine. And I can accept that, use it as fuel to get back to that level, like I've consistently done since I debued. Because I don't give up and walk away with my tail tucked between my legs. So you continue to sit there with that smug look on your face, clutch your briefcase as tight as you can and continue telling yourself that you're still at the top of this food pile. But at the end of the day, Harry, when all's said and done on the chapter of your career marked ECWW".

DT grins before finishing.

"I am going to eclipse you .. again"

DT sits down in the chair across from him, putting his feet up onto the table and staring around at the large crowd of people staring at them. He looks at Will and then to Harry.

"So what are the chicken nuggets like here?"

Harry Jones: “Although I appreciate you paying such close attention to my work over the years, I’ve always seen things from a different perspective. Every company you’ve ever succeeded in has FLOPPED due to your ineptitude as a big-time player. The day you won the 3XW World Championship was the same day I packed my bags and left the wrestling industry entirely, because I was CONVINCED that the golden days were over. Was I wrong? Unfortunately, I wasn’t. You were utterly terrible as champion and I’m sure the ratings reinforced that notion. Also, it seems your head-trauma has given you the inability to remember that I’ve defeated you five times in the last four months. Twice in tag-team action, once in singles competition, once in a Prison Gate match and once in IWA. The only person you’re eclipsing is Cyrus Black in the role of being my bitch. And as for your ‘fans’ using a petty squabble with Casey Anomaly to justify them turning their backs on you? That’s pitiful, DT. You’re too dimwitted and short-sighted to see that you’re nothing more than a pawn and a puppet to those people. The pro wrestling fans are like an abusive spouse or partner who will snap and explode at any given moment, and that will be the end of it. Their cheers are forced, their support is false and the money they throw at us is merely a slap in the face. As I once told Neville Ryan: the animals paying to see two men hurt, injure or even KILL one another are PATHETIC; but not quite as pathetic as the men who gladly oblige them.”

As he speaks that final sentence, Jones makes sure to put as much emphasis on it as possible. He looks up, running a hand through his hair in order to stair right into DT’s eyes.

Harry Jones: “Would you like to know why I’ve never respected you, DT? It has nothing to do with the fact that I’m victorious whenever we step into the ring together, and it has NOTHING to do with the nonsensical propaganda you shamelessly spit. I’ve got no respect for you ... because you’ve got no respect for yourself. People often regard you as being hilarious, witty and overly confident, but I can see right through that facade. You’re an insecure, talentless attention-whore who had luck on your side one time in the past, and you now believe you’re entitled to the respect of the greatest professional wrestler in the world! How many more times do I have to HUMILIATE you, before you realize that you’re not as good as you think you are? I would offer you a match for the next edition of Insanity, but it’s starting to get embarrassing, man.”

Jones smirks, before changing the direction of his gaze.

Harry Jones: “Oh, and Will ... I want beef. However, it seems you’re no longer capable of bringing the ruckus. What a shame."

Last edited by Haz on Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 4:34 am

Nᴜᴡᴀᴅɴᴀ wrote:
PERSONAL LIFE ISSUES TO BE FINISHED I SWEAR

Your biggest personal life issue is your taste in music.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 6:31 pm

^ rt.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 6:36 pm

TBA walks around backstage, shining his muscles as he flex.

"By god, I'm strong." 
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:07 pm

"I brought the ruckus to your nan last night, Jones!"

The whole fucking restaurant erupts in a series of "OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!" as all the black waiters run around and text their homies about what just happened. One kid with Ebola is seen having a seizure due to the sick burn Will just delivered. A black church choir suddenly runs into the restaurant and starts singing "Oh Happy Day!" while Will does the Dougie to it.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:23 pm

TJ wrote:
"I brought the ruckus to your nan last night, Jones!"

The whole fucking restaurant erupts in a series of "OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!" as all the black waiters run around and text their homies about what just happened. One kid with Ebola is seen having a seizure due to the sick burn Will just delivered. A black church choir suddenly runs into the restaurant and starts singing "Oh Happy Day!" while Will does the Dougie to it.

The lights then flicker in the restaurant, as the choir stops singing, wondering what the fuck is going on. In fact, everyone is wondering what the fuck is going on. With that, the lights continue as someone begins scratching some records near the back corner. The man then plugs in the turntables to a speaker, so the whole room can hear it. A remix of TJ saying "I brought - I, I - brought, I brought the ruckus, ru-ru-ru-ruckus to your na-na-na-na-nan last night, JONES!" An airhorn then fires off as the man himself, TBA rises on the turntables. The loop continues to play with some club music as TBA walks over to the men.

"BOOOOOOYYYYS! THAT'S WAS SICK! DID YOU HEAR THAT?! OHHH!"
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 9:00 pm

MATCH WRITERS
WE NEED YOU

- GRANGER -
- TIM -
- CASEY -
- HARRY -

Join the list?

Last edited by Nᴜᴡᴀᴅɴᴀ on Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 12:26 am

Nᴜᴡᴀᴅɴᴀ wrote:
MATCH WRITERS
WE NEED YOU

- GRANGER -
- TIM -
- CASEY -

Join the list?
Yup.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:39 am

BREAKING NEWS

It has been top news recently at the lack of events and promotions being put on by ECWW. ECWW Co-Owner, Trenton York broke his silence by announcing that sell talks have been in the works and come Saturday night everything will be set in stone on the fate of ECWW.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 3:44 pm

Will reads the announcement

"The fate of ECWW? Maybe it means that there's going to be a new head booker who will actually let me win a match for once."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 7:36 pm

Suddenly all the lights in the arena begin to slowly fade out one by one until finally the place in in complete darkness and the crowd begin to murmur amongst themselves about what could be going on. After a few second, the words Extreme Championship Warfare Wrestling comes onto the screen. A video begins to play recapping all of the insane events that have taken place since the opening of the company. Then the video fades and the words begin to transform into HAS BEEN SOLD in big bold black letters as then the lights are all out once again and the crowd are going wild wondering who the new owner of ECWW is!

The crowd goes insane in cheers as the familiar theme music of Keith Copeland fills the arena! Copeland comes walking out from the back in a thousand dollar suit with a massive grin on his face as he is obviously very pleased with his latest business accusation, Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling! Copeland claps his fans hands as the first ever ECCW DOOM Winner, former ECCW Terror General Manager, and former IWA Creative member, Keith Copeland makes his way to the ring. The ring announcer, Danny Rogers, announces the new owner of ECWW as he enter the ring to receive the microphone from Rogers. Copeland receives a standing ovation as his theme comes to an end and he stands in the center of the ring with microphone in hand.

KEITH COPELAND --- "The big news is here and yes it is big news indeed as Trenton York and Zack Horror have decided to sell their promotion to the most worthy buyer which of course would be me! Now I paid a good amount of money for this company because I know that this place will make me a lot of money but money simply isn't the issue and I have enough so it's not the issue. The issue that I have is making this place number one not only in the world for now but forever. The future, the past, and certainly the present I want to be known as the best. When you think about the best Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling is the first and only name that comes to mind! Now with that being said I have never been in complete control of a company but I have been in every other position. Behind the scene in IWA, I was pulling a work load and the same in ECCW so I certainly know what I have to do in this position. The first thing that I have to announce as the new owner of ECWW is that Hallowicked I have signed Trenton York for one match which will be his retirement match against a man of his choice. Now Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to MY show!"

Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 12:58 am

Neville Ryan, clad in his brand spanking new (K)nightmare shirt is backstage holding his world title over his shoulder. He and Casey are barricading their locker room because all the women trying to get in is getting close to a zombie horde type situation. Casey even has a machete to help him fend off all the pussy.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 1:11 am

TJ wrote:
Will reads the announcement

"The fate of ECWW? Maybe it means that there's going to be a new head booker who will actually let me win a match for once."

Will sees a crumpled piece of paper on the ground. He kneels down, picks it up, and unwraps it.

You're the winner of my heart
less than three
- S
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 1:25 am

Casey Anomaly arrives to the arena after being at New York Comic Con for the past few days.

"So much underage pussy..."

He says under his breath as he heads down the hall with his new Attack on Titan shirt on.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:14 pm

when were you when eccw was kil l ??

i was at home drinking brain fluid when will wolims rang

"eccw is kill"

"no"
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 7:29 pm

will wolims arrives
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 8:32 pm

Trenton York is seen passing around flyers that read "Will Job For Money: I fucked your Mom. P.S. Sorry Surge."
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 3:22 pm

The ECWW.com logo emerges for a few moments, before softly fading away. The viewers are then presented with a close-up shot of the Golden Contract briefcase being hoisted above the shoulders of Harry Jones - the self-proclaimed "greatest athlete of all-time". Harry licks his lips and begins to speak to the 15,000 fans in attendance.

"I'm cashing in, right now! Get Neville Ryan out here! I refuse to wait any longer!"

OT: Sorry about the ghetto, 2008 EFNW-style of matchmaking haha.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 12:34 am

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 16 Http___wwwwallpaperscastlecom_uploads_2013-11_art-white-and-red-stripes-black-wallpaper-1920x1200_zpsb2ad362e

============================================
ECWW SUPERSHOW: HALLOWICKED
AIRS: SUNDAY OCTOBER 26TH, 2014
DURATION: THREE HOURS
NETWORKS: USA NETWORK
THEME SONG: "FREAK ON A LEASH" - KORN
============================================

ECWW World Championship Match
Neville Ryan (c) versus Omega

I Quit Match
Casey Anomaly versus Tim "Tapout" Taylor

Ladder Match for the Lottery Shot Briefcase
Harry Jones (h) versus DT Weymes

No Disqualification Match
Scorpio versus Will Williams

Fatal Four Way Cage Match for the ECWW Television Championship
Wolfgang Puk (c) versus Jason Elliot versus Wayne Tyler Frank versus Billy Malone

Singles Match
Devin Smith versus Jayson St. Pierre

Tables Tag Team Match for the ECWW Tag Team Championships
Erectionpuresu [Albino Tanaka & Burt Boner] versus BangCock [BJ Banghard & Johnny Woodcock]

ECWW Starlet's Championship Scramble Match
Sapphire versus Nina Reyes versus Rose Hill versus Alexandria versus Amy Winter

Street Fight
LeBron Carter versus Anthony Johnson

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next