The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

NXT || The Way It Should Be

Go down 
+4
Cole
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Teddy Spanks
SP
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT || The Way It Should Be   NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 11:25 pm

Also, updates to the front page to come. I am going to remodel it, as I am not liking it already Razz
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: NXT || The Way It Should Be   NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 11:02 pm

NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 ThenNowForever_zpse2bacedd

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 RAW_zps442cab8e
MONDAY NIGHT RAW
September 15th 2014
“One for the History Books.”

THE NIGHT
>> The fans in New York City explode in cheers as Monday Night RAW kicks off! The cameras roam around the arena as the spotlights follow. The fans are on their feet as the cameras search over them before we cut to the announce booth! Michael Cole, Jerry Lawler and JBL smile at us, welcoming us to the show. <<

Michael Cole || Cole-Minors Unite
“Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Monday Night RAW! I am Michael Cole and joining me tonight is none other than Jerry Lawler and John Bradshaw Layfield!”

JBL || The Mouth of Texas
“Welcome everyone! We have a great night ahead of us!”

Jerry Lawler || The King
“Yes, after last nights Night of Champions, Pay-Per-View we have one heck of a show! Tonight, the number one contender, Roman Reigns will go face to face with Brock Lesnar!”

Michael Cole || Cole-Minors Unite

“And that's not all King! Last night we were informed that a new WWE Commissioner would be named! At the end of Night of Champions, John Laurinatis, the man who used to run both RAW and Smackdown appeared on the ramp. We have been told that John Laurinatis will open the show .. well .. Right Now!”

>> The fans cheer as the camera cuts over to the stage! <<

MR. EXCITEMENT
>> The fans begin to boo as the music of the man himself, John Laurinatis walks out from the back with a smile on his face. Laurinatis waves out to the crowd as he walks down the ramp. John Laurinatis enters the ring and grabs the microphone, smiling out at the crowd. He stands in the center of the ring, holding the microphone, not taking the smile off his face. <<

John Laurinatis || WWE Operator of Talents
“Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to Monday Night RAW! In case you don't know who I am, I am John Laurinatis and last night at Night of Champions, I made my grand return, here to television! Now, ever since I made my appearance, rumours have been swirling. However, before I get anywhere, I would like to ask Triple H to come on down here to the ring!”

>> The fans cheer as they wait for a moment, seeing if The Game will come out to the ring. <<

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE GAME
>> The fans let out a mixture of emotions as 'The Game' and COO, Triple H makes his way out from the back with a smile on his face. Triple H walks down the ramp, adjusting his tie before entering the ring. Triple H receives a microphone and looks out smiling before turning his attention to John Laurinatis. <<

Triple H || WWE COO
“John, welcome!”

“Triple H, thank you for joining me. Now, I know you most of all are the most intrigued about what I am doing here.”

Triple H || WWE COO
“Well yes John, I want to know mostly if you're the one who Vince was talking about. If you are this New Commissioner!”

“Well Hunter .. Yes, I am here on behalf of Vince McMahon. However, I am not the WWE Commissioner, I am here on behalf of nothing more than a legal document that I need signed by the New Commissioner.”

Triple H || WWE COO
“A legal document?! Wait .. If you're not the WWE Com-”

>> Suddenly, the lights flicker and a sound is heard. <<

>> The lights return as the sound is still heard, as Triple H looks around the ring. The fans pop up to see who may be in the ring, but nobody is there. The sound continues, as the lights once again begin to flicker before totally going off. <<

>> Suddenly, a video begins to roll of a dark shadow moving around a deserted backstage part of an arena. The figure is then seen adjusting his blazer before moving forward. A voice is then heard. <<

The Voice || ???
“In the beginning, a man would stand for a purpose. A man would stand for that of who they believed in. They would catch the attention of many and speak the truth. However, as time went on .. Things got lost. Along the way, people disappeared into the shadows. Upon the light, is the man that will fix everything that Triple H has corrupted.”

>> Suddenly, the video cuts and the static begins again, turning the lights back on. Triple H is looking furious at the ramp, waiting. <<

Triple H || WWE COO
“Whoever, y-”

>> Before Triple H can even finish, the lights flicker off again. <<

>> The fans explode in a massive amount of cheers as the music of none other than CM PUNK .. begins to play. The lights cut back to normal as CM Punk walks out from the back with a massive grin on his face, wearing his classic outfit and a blazer. Open does the button of his blazer up as he walks down the ramp, highfiving fans who are on their feet. Punk grabs a microphone as Triple H looks over shocked. Punk climbs the steel steps and enters the ring, smiling widely. CM Punk climbs the turnbuckle and raises both of his arms high in the air, before rubbing his chin and mutton-chops. Punk yells out before dropping down, turning to John Laurinatis. The music then cuts, as CM Punk stands in the center of the ring with the fans chanting his name! <<

CM Punk || WWE Commissioner!
“I'M BAAACCK!”

>> The fans erupt even louder! <<

CM Punk || WWE Commissioner
“That's right Hunter, this isn't a dream. I am back, and I am the NEW WWE COMMISSIONER! You see, I realized that long ago when I sat at the top of that ramp and gave a speech that shook the ground-waves world wide, that change was needed. I beat John Cena, I left and I came back because I realized that me sitting at home, on my couch in Chicago isn't going to change anything here! I love this business, I eat, breath, sleep this business. And in February, when I left this business because of all the wrong reasons, I didn't have that in my mind. However, my beautiful wife convinced me otherwise. She made me realize that this business has so much more potential. So, I did what I had to do. I made Vince McMahon an offer that he couldn't refuse. And now, Hunter. You're in my world.”

>> The fans continue to chant his name, as Triple H goes to speak, but his microphone is shut off. <<

“No, No. You're in my world Hunter. This time, I cut off your microphone, this time I book you in matches that you have the disadvantage. I RUN both RAW, Smackdown, NXT, ECW, WCW and any other show that I want because I AM THE COMMISSIONER! Oh, and Mr. Laurinatis .. Before I forget.”

>> CM Punk reaches in his blazer pocket, taking out a folded piece of paper. <<

“Here is a legally signed document, by myself for your books, so your duties here are complete. And Hunter, don't go crying to daddy in law, because there is no changing this. This is my game, and you have no more moves. And, act one is to make a massive Opening Match! You see Hunter, tonight .. Roman Reigns will go one on one with .. Seth Rollins!”

>> The fans continue to cheer as Punk flips the microphone out of his hands, turning and exiting the ring. Punk smirks as he walks up the ramp, his arms spread widely. John Laurinatis opens the paper and looks it over before nodding his head. He smiles at Triple H and goes to shake hands, but Triple H just stares at him. Laurinatis then shrugs and exits the ring, making his way up the ramp. Triple H shakes his head, furious as the screen fades. <<

COMMERCIAL

Back to top Go down
Teddy Spanks
Executive
Executive
Teddy Spanks

PostSubject: Re: NXT || The Way It Should Be   NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 4:10 pm

HOLY FUCKING SHIT Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: NXT || The Way It Should Be   NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 4:16 pm

NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Tumblr_static_bkv1h1ykexskgs04sgs8sws00_1280_v2
FATAL FOUR-WAY
SEPTEMBER || 17 || 2014

RESULTS
Charlotte (c) defeated. Bayley to retain the NXT Women's Championship.
Charlotte was able to retain her Women's Championship after pulling one over on Bayley and hitting her with a Snap DDT to end the great match. After the bout, Sasha Banks would attempt to hit the ring, but Charlotte would push her away, shaking hands with Bayley.

The Ascension (c) defeated The Lucha Dragons to retain the NXT Tag Team Championships.
Konnor and Viktor were once again able to overcome the odds and defeated The Lucha Dragons, Kalisto and Sin Cara to retain the Tag Team Championships. Viktor would connect a spear to Sin Cara that would keep him grounded to score a pinfall. This would leave the question, what is next for The Ascension?!

Darren Young won a 6 Pack Challenge, Willie Mack debuted.
Darren Young was able to pull one over on the NXT Roster when he won a 6 Pack Challenge. William Regal would announce prior to the event that there is talks of a NXT Television Championship, however he wanted to watch the competition. Young was able to defeat Baron Corbin, Mojo Rawley, Tye Dillinger, Jason Jordan and Scott Dawson. Young would get the win after Willie Mack made his debut, striking Jason Jordan with an elbow, laying him out. After the bout, Mack joined Dawkins and Young, joining the Bad Boys.

Enzo Amore (with Colin Cassady) defeated Sylvester Lefort (with Marcus Louis) in a No Holds Barred Match.
Enzo Amore came hot off a big win against Sylvester Lefort at NXT Takeover. Colin Cassady would stand in his corner, keeping an eye on Marcus Louis. Enzo would use a chair to win the bout, planting Lefort into it with a running bulldog. After the bout, Marcus would try to attack Enzo but Cassady would plant him down with a big boot, celebrating with Enzo!

Dash Wilder & Buddy Murphy defeated Bully Dempsey in a 2 on 1 Handicap Match.
For weeks, Bully Dempsey has been attacking both Buddy Murphy and Dash Wilder. Tonight the two men held an open challenge for Bully to answer, to which he did. Bully would do his best take down the two men whom he was getting the best of for recent weeks, but he couldn't do it. Bully would get sided by Buddy Murphy and with team work the two men would defeat Bully, bringing him, his first loss!

Garrett Dylan returned to form BUCKWILD.
Scott Dawson, Sawyer Fulton and Wesley Blake would all gather in the ring, unhappy about the way that William Regal was running these three Rednecks. This would bring Garrett Dylan back from his absence, stating that he was back and better than ever. Dylan would announce the formation of BUCKWILD, the four men standing in the ring!

Adrian Neville (c) defeated Sami Zayn, Tyson Kidd & Tyler Breeze to retain the NXT World Championship.
Adrian Neville looked amazing in his Fatal Four Way Title Defense, but every man did hold their own, each proving as to why they should be Champion. In the end though, Neville would his a Red Cross from the top on Tyler Breeze, hooking his leg for the win! Following the bout, Adrian Neville would rise and hold his Championship high in the air!
Back to top Go down
Teddy Spanks
Executive
Executive
Teddy Spanks

PostSubject: Re: NXT || The Way It Should Be   NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 5:12 pm

Where is the rest of Raw? LOL
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: NXT || The Way It Should Be   NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 5:36 pm

Joey wrote:
NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Canceled
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: NXT || The Way It Should Be   NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 8:41 pm

Joey wrote:
WWE TWISB only will focus on NXT and the import shit of RAW, thus only the opening segment that features what is important to NXT! Smile
Back to top Go down
Teddy Spanks
Executive
Executive
Teddy Spanks

PostSubject: Re: NXT || The Way It Should Be   NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 8:56 pm

#O'Reilly wrote:
Joey wrote:
WWE TWISB only will focus on NXT and the import shit of RAW, thus only the opening segment that features what is important to NXT! Smile
What to fuck...this is not the way it should be SP
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: NXT || The Way It Should Be   NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 11:06 pm

Joey wrote:
#O'Reilly wrote:
Joey wrote:
What to fuck...this is not the way it should be SP
Oh but it is Joesph, I am taking a new approach and focusing on the future of TWISB! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: NXT || The Way It Should Be   NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 11:30 pm

NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 NXTYE_zps07a5b178
NXT PREVIEW
September || 24 || 2014
"IT'S A NEW GENERATION."

> Following NXT Takeover, WWE TWISB held it's first Pay-Per-View under the TWISB name. This Pay-Per-View was Night of Champions and what an event it was. Roman Reigns would become the New #1 Contender and The Beast, Brock Lesnar would walk out still Champion. New Champions were crowned and the ending was something that left the fans puzzled. On Monday Night RAW, CM Punk would emerge as the NEW WWE Commissioner! Now on NXT, we will go more into depth with the New WWE Commissioner. CM Punk stated that he was bringing a Revolution to TWISB and it starts with NXT! <

> Wednesday Night, CM Punk will be LIVE in Florida, as NXT kicks off. Punk has stated that he will join William Regal in the ring, and give the fans and staff of NXT some major announcements. The New WWE Commissioner has a lot to bring to the table and it will be an honor for NXT to have him as a guest. <

> At Night of Champions, Cesaro was introduced to Sami Zayn and Adrian Neville, by William Regal. A challenge was set in stone on this night as Adrian Neville challenged Cesaro to a one on one bout. On NXT, WWE Superstar Cesaro will go one on one with Adrian Neville, for the NXT Championship! Adrian Neville looked great coming off a win in his Fatal Four Way Title defense, will Neville be able to over-throw the Swiss Superman?! <

> All of this and more on Wednesday Night NXT! <

CONFIRMED
NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 CMPunk_zps4552abbb NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 WilliamRegal_zpsaadf206e
CM Punk and William Regal will deliver 'Major Announcements' to the NXT Family.

NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 NevChamp_zps3c82acc6 NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 20140811_166x62_NXT_Title NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Cesaro_zpsa6fb911c
Adrian Neville (c) .versus. Cesaro
NXT Championship
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: NXT || The Way It Should Be   NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 12:33 am

NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 RAW_zps442cab8e
Monday Night RAW
September || 15 || 2014
"One for the History Books."

> John Laurinatis opened the show, asking Triple H to join him in the ring. Laurinatis would inform The Game that he was not here to tell him that he was the New WWE Commissioner and instead just needs a formed signed by him. Triple H wonders who the New Commissioner is, before he is revealed! CM Punk returns and is named the New WWE Commissioner, telling Triple H that it is his game now. Punk then makes Reigns vs Rollins for right now! <

|| Roman Reigns defeated Seth Rollins via Spear and Pinfall. Paul Heyman watched on from ringside and clapped for Reigns following the Match. ||

> Dolph Ziggler was interviewed by Renee Young where he announced that at Hell in a Cell, he will go to war with The Miz in a Steel Cage Match for the Intercontinental Championship, keeping Mizdow out of the ring! <

|| AJ Lee and Brie Bella defeated Rosa Mendes and Natalya via Black Widow on Mendes by AJ. After the bout, Nikki Bella came out to the ring and would bag on her sister, before CM Punk cut her off on the titantron. Punk announced that Next Week, Brie Bella would face AJ Lee and Nikki Bella to see who faced Paige at Hell in a Cell for the Divas Championship! ||

> TEAM MIZ would hit the ring, as Divas from RAW and NXT are lined up in the ring. The New Intercontinental Champion, The Miz would stand in the ring along side Mizdow as he announced that every Star like himself, needs a faux fling. The Miz then states that he invited the women to the ring, to determine who exactly will be the newest edition of TEAM MIZ and not only serve as his fling, but also his assistant. The women line up, as The Miz states that they must plant a kiss on his cheek. Suddenly, the music of Maryse hits and the stunning WWE Diva enters the arena. Maryse comes down to the ring and takes the microphone, stunning The Miz. Maryse says that The Miz is a true star, and doesn't need a faux fling, but instead a Movie Star Wife. Maryse then flashes the ring as she plants one on The Miz. Maryse then shoves The Miz away and plants a boot into the nearest Diva, of Alexa Bliss. Maryse hits her with her famous DDT as the others clear the ring. The Miz then raises the arm of his beautiful wife high in the air as Mizdow hands him his Championship. <

> Backstage, a limo pulls up to the arena and out sets Ric Flair who adjusts his blazer. <

|| Before the bout, Sheamus would get on the microphone and apologize to Jack Swagger for attacking him following their match last night. Swagger accepts it and Sheamus shakes his hand before announcing his rematch, right now! Jack Swagger (c) defeated Sheamus in a Singles Match for the United States Championship. Swagger got the win after hitting Sheamus with a Gutwrench Powerbomb. After the bout, Swagger celebrated as Sheamus risen. Sheamus would go to shake hands with Swagger once again before instead hitting Swagger with a Brogue Kick, laying him out. Sheamus would then break out in a furious state, even hitting Zeb Colter with a Brogue Kick. ||

> Backstage, CM Punk and William Regal are shaking hands. Punk says that he will speak with him. Regal thanks Punk as Punk wishes Regal the best of luck with NXT Season One, debuting Next Wednesday. Regal thanks Punk again as Triple H is seen storming into the office. Before Hunter can speak, Punk tells him that this is his office and Triple H must wait to speak with him. Punk then kicks Hunter out of his office, smirking. <

|| NXT World Champion, Adrian Neville defeated Heath Slater w/ Titus O'Neil in a Singles Match. Neville got the win after he hit Slater with a Red Cross! ||

> Backstage, Triple H stands with The Authority in an office. Triple H says that Stephanie better get her father here because CM Punk isn't sticking around. Randy Orton says that tonight, he will handle Punk is that's what Hunter needs. Triple H says that he will have Vince McMahon here next week to deal with this. Orton smirks and says that he knows what to do. <

|| Stardust & Goldust defeated Los Matadores, RybAxel and The World's Largest Tag Team to become the #1 Contenders for the Tag Team Championships. Stardust got the win for his team when he hit Diego with a sidekick, scoring the win! ||

> Randy Orton comes out to the ring along side Seth Rollins and Corporate Kane, stating that CM Punk is a problem for The Authority and that they are going to handle him the way that The Authority does so. CM Punk then comes on the titantron, calling The Authority dumb jocks. Punk says that tonight if Orton wants a fight he has one, but not against him. Punk says that tonight, Orton will have a fight with a Demon, with Corporate Kane! <

|| Randy Orton versus Kane never begins as Triple H comes down to the ring and stops it. Triple H gets on the microphone and says that this is not, nor will ever be CM Punk's Game. Hunter says he is The Game and that he can press end at any moment. CM Punk then comes out onto the stage and says that this is now his game, if Triple H likes it or not. Triple H says that he will have a solution next week, when Vince McMahon comes here LIVE! Punk says that he made Vince the deal of a life-time and there is nothing that will change that. ||

> Ric Flair then comes out to the ring and states that he lost a bet to Paul Heyman last night and he is a man of his word, and will do what he has to do. Flair brings out Heyman and Brock Lesnar before admitting that Lesnar is a true Beast. Flair then states that he wasn't proven wrong though, as he knows that John Cena can defeat Brock Lesnar. Lesnar then grabs a microphone and asks Flair exactly where Cena is tonight. Heyman states that Cena is in a hospital bed, tending to his wounds, where if he is smart, he will stay. Heyman then says that he didn't need Flair to come out here and praise the almighty Superman, and unless Flair wants to end up like Cena, then he advises that Flair leaves. Flair doesn't budge, so Brock Lesnar moves in towards Flair, but is stopped by the music of Roman Reigns! Reigns comes out through the crowd and enters the ring, taking a microphone. Reigns says that Lesnar and Heyman underestimate him and that with all do respect to Flair, at Hell in a Cell he will be the one to beat Lesnar! The WWE World Heavyweight Champion laughs, as Heyman states that he doesn't think that Reigns understands just what Lesnar exactly is. He is a beast. Reigns then shoves the microphone away from Heyman and says that he will prove to Lesnar that he is a beast himself. Lesnar and Reigns staredown as Heyman and Flair exit the ring, but begin to argue on the outside. Lesnar turns his attention to Flair and Heyman, allowing Reigns to leap up and hit Lesnar with a Superman Punch! The fans cheer as Lesnar falls out through the second rope, out to the floor. Lesnar shakes it off before grabbing Heyman and his title and walking up the ramp. Flair and Reigns celebrate in the ring as Flair WOOs with the crowd, as RAW goes off the air. <
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: NXT || The Way It Should Be   NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 12:36 am

SCHEDULE
I know it kind of looks confusing but here is what the Schedule was.

> NXT Takeover, ending the Pre-Season of NXT.
> Night of Champions, TWISB.
> Monday Night RAW - One for the History Books.
> NXT Highlights of the Pre-Season
> Monday Night RAW - No Chance Bubs.
> NXT Season One - It's a New Generation.

BOOM!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: NXT || The Way It Should Be   NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 1:48 am

THEN. NOW. FOREVER.
-- NXT || TWISB --
September // 24th // 2014
"It's A New Generation."

- - - - -

HELL OF A NIGHT
>> The fans inside Full Sail University stand and cheer as Season One of NXT kicks off! The cameras roam around the arena as the spotlights follow them. The fans continue to cheer as the cameras quickly cut over to the announce booth. <<

NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 AlexRiley_zps70421eb4 NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 ReneeYoung_zpsc57eb548 NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 JasonAlberto_zps9506ebec
|| The NXT Commentary Team ||

Alex Riley
"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to NXT! I am Alex Riley and along side me is the oh so beautiful, Renee Young and the legend himself, Jason Albert!"

Jason Albert
"Welcome everyone! Tonight marks Season One of NXT, coming in hot off of the Pre-Season!"

Renee Young
"Yes, NXT Takeover ended with an amazing Fatal Four Way, but tonight we move on to bigger and better things!"

Alex Riley
"Yes Renee, Tonight .. My main man, Adrian Neville will have a challenge of a lifetime, when he defends his Championship against WWE Superstar, Cesaro!"

Jason Albert
"Well, that's a bit later tonight as right now, let's welcome, The NXT Director of Operations, William Regal!"

- - - - -

NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 WilliamRegal_zpsaadf206e
REGALITY
>> The fans begin to cheer as The Director of Operations, William Regal makes his way out from the back. William Regal is dressed in a nice grey and blue suit. Regal smiles as he walks down the ramp, approaching the ring. Regal climbs the steel steps and enters the ring before turning and being handed a microphone. Regal stands in the center of the ring, about to speak. <<

William Regal || Director of Operations
"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Season One of NXT! I am William Regal, the Director of Operations here at NXT, and tonight I have some major news on behalf of myself and the man who is about to join me in the ring. Before we get underway with the announcements, let me introduce you to the NEW WWE Commissioner! Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome .. CM PUNK!"

NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 CMPunk_zps4552abbb
CULT OF PERSONALITY
>> The fans continue to cheer as the man himself, CM Punk makes his way from the back. Punk adjusts his blazer as he smiles, looking very professional. Punk walks down the ramp and climbs the steel steps, leaping over the ropes just like he would in his gear. Punk smirks as he meets Regal in the ring, shaking his hand. Regal passes him off a microphone as the two men stand in the ring. <<

"Thank you for joining us tonight Punk!"

"I'm glad to be here Regal. You see, I know we talked backstage and decided all this together but I wanted to be the one to come to the starting grounds here, and inform all the fans and amazing talent exactly what is going to go down tonight!"

>> The fans get intrigued about what is going to happen. <<

"Regal, if I may?"

"Of course!"

"First thing that we have decided is that, we need to find the proper Tag Team to face The Ascension, giving them a real fight for the Championships. In doing so, myself and William Regal have decided to hold a 16 Tag Team Tournament to determine who will face The Ascension next! Over the next several weeks, Teams will participate in the NXT Go for Gold Tournament and the winning team will face The Ascension for the NXT Tag Team Championships!"

>> The fans cheer for this announcement, liking the idea. <<

"With each match, The Tag Team will be decided, however tonight, two matches have been set in stone. Tonight, The Bad Boys, Darren Young and Angelo Dawkins will take on JJTD, Jason Jordan and Tye Dillinger! And also tonight, Buddy Murphy and Dash Wilder will face Bully Dempsey and a partner of his choosing!"

>> The fans applaud Regal for the matches made! <<

"But that's not all. See, after Adrian Neville put on a fantastic match at NXT Takeover, we decided that he needed a new challenger. At Night of Champions, William Regal made the match of WWE Superstar, Cesaro taking on Neville for the Championship. That is fine, in my books, but it's the aftermath that we need to set up for. Tonight there will be a 12 Man Battle Royal to determine who will face The NXT World Champion, after tonight's Neville/Cesaro bout!"

>> The fans burst into cheers for this announcement as well. Punk and Regal look at each other and smile before turning and nodding at the fans. <<

"And, just to give you a taste of who is going to be in the match, here are just a few names. Tyson Kidd, Sami Zayn, Tyler Breeze and The Ascension are 5 out of the 12 names in the Battle Royal!"

"Ladies and Gentlemen, enjoy the program because tonight, is the start of a Revolution, of .. A New Generation!"

>> The fans burst into cheers as Cult of Personality starts up once again. Punk and Regal pass of their microphones as they exit the ring, walking up the ramp. The fans are on their feet as the screen fades. <<

- - - - -

COMMERCIAL BREAK

- - - - -

>> NXT returns live on the WWE TWISB Channel to have Tom Phillips standing in the ring, announcing our first bout. <<

BAD BOYS, BAD BOYS, WH- SCREW THAT, WE DA BAD BOYS
>> The fans begin to boo as Darren Young, Angelo Dawkins and Willie Mack come out from the back, looking fresh with combs in their hair and sunglasses on. The three men dance as they make their way down the ramp. Young and Dawkins roll into the ring as Willie Mack walks around the outside, smirking. The two men dance in the ring as Mack stands in their corner, supporting them. <<

SO HERE I AM
>> The fans then turn to cheers as Jason Jordan and Tye Dillinger make their way out from the back with smiles on their faces. JJTD charge down the ramp, highfiving fans along the way. The two men then slide into the ring and climb the turnbuckles, pointing out to the crowd. JJTD then jumps down as the referee calls for the bell. <<

Ding! Ding! Ding!

NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Dawkins_zps1cb3d4d1NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Darren_zpsb2344005 w/ NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Willie_zpsdbc87f9f .versus. NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Jordan_zps18153d43NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Tye_zpsa0d02c5d
THE BAD BOYS [Dawkins & Young w/ Mack] .versus. JJTD [Jordan & Dillinger]
Go For Gold Tag Team Tournament Round One
Closing Moments

-- Young flies off the ropes, nailing Jordan with a swift clothesline. Young then swings back to his feet, leaping over and tagging in Dawkins. Dawkins quickly runs into the ring, adjusting his hair before hand. Dawkins grabs Jordan who moves back to his feet and irish-whips him into the turnbuckle, causing Jordan to land with his stomach towards the turnbuckle. Dawkins then tags back in Young before charging towards Jordan. Young darts back in the ring, charging over to Dillinger, knocking him down off the apron quickly. Dillinger quickly springs back into the ring as Dawkins charges and drives his knees into the back of Jordan. Jason Jordan holds his back as he wobbles out of the turnbuckle, allowing Young to scoop him up onto his shoulders. Dillinger quickly pulls Jordan off of his shoulders as he connects a boot to Young. Dillinger quickly plants a shot to Dawkins as he turns, sending him out through the second rope. Dillinger then charges, springing off the ropes but Willie Mack grabs his leg, causing him to hit the mat. Mack then hauls Dillinger out of the ring as Young shakes off the boot. Young looks up as Jordan swings back from the ropes as Young scoops him up on his shoulders and drops him down with a Gutbuster! The fans boo as Young rolls Jordan over, hooking his leg! ONE! TWO! THREE! --

Ding! Ding! Ding! 
WINNERS - THE BAD BOYS.

>> The fans burst turn to boos as Darren Young quickly darts back to his feet! Willie Mack rolls into the ring and pats Young on the back as Dawkins joins his fellow Bad Boys in the ring. The three men get their arms raised high in the air. Young and Dawkins climb the turnbuckles as Mack fixes his hair. NXT then cuts to the back, as the show rolls on. <<

- - - - -

>> We cut backstage to see Adrian Neville who is standing with Byron Saxton. <<

NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 ByronSaxton_zps06546a96
Byron Saxton || Backstage Interviewer
"Adrian, tonight we all learned that there will be a battle royal to determine who will face either you next for your Championship. That is, if you beat Cesaro tonight. What are your thoughts?"

NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 NevChamp_zps3c82acc6
Adrian Neville || NXT World Champion
"Well Byron, I'm not saying that I'm not worried. Cesaro is a major competitor, but tonight I know I have the right mindset to beat him. And whoever does win the Battle Royal, just know that I am going to be standing in your way, of claiming this."

>> Neville holds the NXT World Championship up for the camera, before patting Byron on the back and walking off. <<

- - - - -

COMMERCIAL BREAK

- - - - -

>> NXT returns to see CM Punk finish speaking on the phone with someone. William Regal looks at him as Punk smirks. <<

"He's on his way.."

>> Regal nods his head and smiles, as he rises. Regal then shakes hands with Punk. <<

- - - - -

>> NXT then cuts back to the ring where we are set for our next bout. <<

SIRENS OF A SWISS SUPERMAN
>> The fans begin to boo as Cesaro walks out from the back sporting his usual jacket and a towel over his head. Cesaro smirks as a replay of his Night of Champions match is shown. Cesaro snickers as the video ends and he is standing in the ring. Cesaro removes his towel and throws it out to the crowd before taking off his jacket. Cesaro stands in the center of the ring, waiting for his opponent. <<

BREAKING ORBIT
>> The fans then burst into cheers as Adrian Neville charges out from the back, holding his NXT World Championship high in the air. Neville then charges down the ramp and slides into the ring, climbing the turnbuckle. Neville raises his Championship high in the air before jumping down, set to defend his Championship. <<

Ding! Ding! Ding!

NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 NevChamp_zps3c82acc6 .versus. NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Cesaro_zpsa6fb911c
Adrian Neville (c) .versus. Cesaro
NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 20140811_166x62_NXT_Title
NXT WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
Closing Moments

-- Neville flies off the ropes, nailing Cesaro with hopefully one final dropkick! Cesaro crashes down to the mat, rolling right in front of the turnbuckle. Neville pops up and chants with the crowd as they stand on their feet. Neville climbs to the outside and begins climbing up the turnbuckle, but Cesaro leaps and takes out his leg. Neville falls, sitting on the turnbuckle as Cesaro wobbles back, shaking his head, coming to. Cesaro quickly grabs the head of Neville, pulling him off the turnbuckle, but Neville fights back. Neville shoves Cesaro away before re-positioning himself and leaping off the ropes. Cesaro however spins and drops Neville down with a massive European Uppercut! The fans burst to boos as Cesaro staggers into the corner, smirking. Cesaro signals that this is about to be over. He walks over and grabs the hair of Neville, hauling him to his feet. Cesaro plants a boot to Neville before bringing him in and lifting him for a Neutralizer. However, Neville is able to pull himself up and give a shot to Cesaro before pulling himself over the back of Cesaro and planting him into the mat with a flip. Neville then rolls back, getting one final burst of power as he connects a kick to the side of Cesaro's head just as he sits up! Cesaro falls back into the mat once again before Neville rolls to the apron. Neville then climbs up, the turnbuckle and flips off quickly, hitting Cesaro with a massive Red Cross! The fans go nuts as Neville hooks the leg of Cesaro! ONE! TWO! THREE! --

Ding! Ding! Ding!
WINNER - STILL NXT WORLD CHAMPION, ADRIAN NEVILLE!

>> The fans continue to cheer as Adrian Neville climbs to his feet and raises both his arms high in the air. Neville is awarded his NXT World Championship before raising it high in the air. Neville climbs the turnbuckle and raises the Championship high in the air. Neville then drops down and exits the ring, leaving Cesaro being checked on the referee. <<

- - - - -

>> NXT then cuts backstage to where the cameras catch up with Bully Dempsey. <<

NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Bully_zpse658e45b
Bully Dempsey
"Yeah, I'm pissed. Suffering my first loss at Takedown, especially to those two nerds. Tonight, I'm going to pick the toughest partner I can find, and I'll show those nerds exactly what it's like to be beaten by a Bully, just like I have been for weeks before. They call me Bully for a reason!"

>> Bully then swats the camera, knocking the camera-man over as he walks off. <<

- - - - - 

COMMERCIAL BREAK

- - - - -

>> NXT returns from a commercial break to see Tom Phillips standing in the ring. Phillips introduces .. The Realest Guys in the Room! <<

NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Cassady_zps53bd11aaNXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Enzo_zps55df2949
SAWFT IS A SIN
>> The fans begin to cheer as The Realest Guys in the Room, Colin Cassady and Enzo Amore make their way out from the back. The two men highfive before walking down the ramp, highfiving fans. The two men slide into the ring and climb the turnbuckle, looking out to the crowd. Enzo drops down first and grabs two microphones before passing one off to Cassady. <<

Enzo Amore
"Big Cas, I think we got a couple a SAWFTIES, here in NXT. And incase you didn't know, being SAWFT .. Well, that's a sin. So, I'm thinking we call these SAWFTIES out here right now, what do you think Big Cas?"

Colin Cassady
"I think you're right Big E. Lefort, Louis. Get your SAWFT bodies out here!"

>> The fans wait along side The Realest Guys in the Room for a moments, before the music of The Legionnaires starts up. <<

NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Marcus_zps822013faNXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Sylvester_zps5880de96
HA! HA! HA! ATTENTION! ATTENTION! LE LEGIONNAIRES ARE HERE!
>> The fans boo as The Legionnaires, Marcus Louis and Sylvester Lefort make their way out from the back. The two men stand on the ramp in suits, with microphones in their hands. Lefort raises his first, shaking his head. <<

Sylvester Lefort
"A couple of SAWFTIES, eh? You got lucky at Takedown, lucky!"

Enzo Amore
"I don't think luck had anything to do with it. Ya see, I am one of The REALEST Guys in the Room! We don't need the luck, capische?"

Marcus Louis
"Hahahaha, listen to me Amore. You may of beaten my partner at Takedown, but there is no way that you'd beat us two on two, at anytime. Le Legionnaires est better than you."

Colin Cassady
"You know, it's funny you say that because we didn't call you SAWFTIES out here for nothin'."

Enzo Amore
"You wanna put your cash where your mouth is? Next Week in the Go for Gold Tag Team Tournament, why don't The Realest Guys in the Room take on The Legionnaires?!"

>> The fans burst to cheers for the challenge. <<

Marcus Louis
"It's LE Legionnaires!"

Sylvester Lefort
"And you're on!"

>> The fans cheer as the music of The Realest Guys in the Room start up once again. The two Tag Teams staredown, from the ring to the ramp. The Realest Guys in the room raise their arms high in the air as Le Legionnaires disappear to the back. <<

- - - - -

COMMERCIAL BREAK

- - - - -

>> NXT returns once again from a commercial break to have Tom Phillips introduce our next bout. <<

TURN IT UP
>> The fans burst into cheers as the lovable, Bayley comes skipping out from the back. Bayley spins around before running down the ramp, highfiving fans. Bayley slides into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle, pointing out to the crowd. <<

SKY'S THE LIMIT
>> The fans then boo as Sasha Banks twirls out from the back, as her BFF - Charlotte - The NXT Women's Champion walks out behind her. The two women embrace in a hug before walking down the ramp. Charlotte adjusts her Championship, looking at Bayley. Renee Young reminds everyone about the good sportsmanship Charlotte showed at Takedown. <<

Ding! Ding! Ding!

NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Bayley_zpsae3339f8 .versus. NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Sasha_zpsd05dae16 w/ NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 CharlotteChamp_zps4ea3136f
Bayley .versus. Sasha Banks w/ NXT Women's Champion, Charlotte
Singles Match
Closing Moments

-- Bayley flies off the ropes, kicking Sasha Banks with a massive boot. Bayley then turns and hits the ropes once again, looking to hit Banks with a cross-body, but Banks slides underneath her. Bayley hits the mat hard and rises quickly, stalking Bayley. Bayley quickly rises as Sasha grabs her, spinning her for a neckbreaker, but Bayley drops to her knees and rolls Banks backwards as the referee slides down, getting a quick pin! ONE! TWO! THREE! --

Ding! Ding! Ding!
WINNER - BAYLEY

>> The fans cheer as Bayley jumps to her feet, raising her arms in cheers. Sasha Banks argues with the referee, stating that the pinfall wasn't three. The referee tells her that it was three. Sasha then rises and yells out as she grabs Bayley and hauls her down to the mat by her hair. Sasha then begins planting boots into Bayley, but Charlotte rolls into the ring. The NXT Women's Champion drops her Championship and shoves Sasha away from Bayley. Charlotte and Sasha staredown for a moment, before they both turn, planting boots into Bayley. The fans flood them with boos as the two BFF's continue their attack. <<

NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Alexa_zpse762a7db
BLISSFUL
>> The fans burst to cheers as Alexa Bliss runs down the ramp and rolls into the ring. Bliss charges at Charlotte, firing a forearm into her before turning and jumping on Sasha Banks, taking her down. Sasha and Alexa roll around the ring, battling before Sasha breaks away, sliding out. Charlotte slowly follows, holding her Championship close, as Alexa checks on Bayley. <<

- - - - -

#WOLVES

- - - - -

>> NXT then cuts backstage, to see BUCKWILD standing around a barrel, spitting what is assumed to be tobacco into a spitter. <<

NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Garrett_zpsd8b6d1bd
Garrett Dylan
"So, this Go fer Gold Tournament, seems to be the real-hootin' thing in NXT. As the Big Tex' of BUCKWILD, I must send my men into battle, and bring home what is ours. Those big shiny belts will be more shiny, than our belt buckles! So, seeing how there is four of us, we got two teams in this dang-ol' rootin' tootin' Tourney." *spits*

NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Wesley_zpsc3c5a17d
Wesley Blake
"Ouuu, Wee! You got that right, d'er Gar - See, it don't matter what hootin' hollerin' opponents, we got! One way or another, BUCKWILD is leavin' with them d'er Tag Titles." *spits*

NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Scott_zps00eece63
Scott Dawson
"Oh, Oh, OHH! Wee! I'm a redneck, ready for a brawl and myself and Mr. Fulton here are going to bring the brawl, to anyone in the back!" *spit*

NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Sawyer_zps74d843fd
Sawyer Fulton
"OU WEE, DAMN SKIPPY!" *spit*

>> The four men spit once again, all together as Garrett Dylan tells them to head out. The four men then walk away from the barrel, spitting along the way. <<

- - - - -

#WOLVES

- - - - -

COMMERCIAL BREAK

- - - - -

>> NXT returns, as we cut to the outside of the arena. Everything is quiet until suddenly the sound of a roaring car is head. From the turn ahead, a red and black 2013 Dodge Charger comes drifting around the corner. The car flies into the bottom half of the parking garage before doing a burnout. The glass is tinted, not revealing who the driver is. The car then stops, parked straight across a series of parking spots before the camera cuts. <<

- - - - -

>> NXT then returns to the ring-side area, where Tom Phillips introduces our next bout. <<

DOWN SOUTH
>> The fans turn to cheers as Buddy Murphy and Dash Wilder come out from the back with smiles on their faces. The two men nod at each other before charging down the ramp, sliding into the ring. Murphy and Wilder rise and hit the ropes, opposite ways before passing by each other on the way back. The two men then stops in the center and chest bump, set for action. <<

FIGHTER 001
>> The fans then turn to boos as Bully Dempsey slowly emerges from the back. Bully removes his chains from around his neck and lays them on the ramp, as he looks back to reveal Cal Bishop as his Tag Team Partner. The two men slowly make their way down the ramp, not taking their eyes off of Wilder and Murphy. A replay is shown of what occurred at NXT Takeover with Bully Dempsey suffering his first loss. The video ends and we cut back to the ring, as the referee signals for the bell. <<

Ding! Ding! Ding!

NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Buddy_zps11061c92NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Dash_zpsf764a88a .versus. NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Bully_zpse658e45bNXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Cal_zps0232ad0c
Buddy Murphy & Dash Wilder .versus. Bully Dempsey & Cal Bishop
Go for Gold Tag Team Tournament Round One
Closing Moments

-- Bully grabs Wilder by the throat, choking him inside the turnbuckle as the referee begins to count. At the count of three, Bully lets go, spinning back and firing a shot into the stomach of Wilder. Bully then turns, ready to end the bout as he runs away, before turning and looking to splash Wilder in the turnbuckle. Wilder quickly pushes himself out of the way, causing Bully to hit the turnbuckle. This allows Cal to make a tag, entering the ring quickly. Wilder spins as Cal enters the ring, running at him. Wilder quickly goes down, taking out the knee of Cal. Cal trips and falls into the turnbuckle where Murphy stands. The referee is trying to clear Bully out of the ring, so Murphy launches forward and connects a boot to Cal! The fans cheer as Cal backs up, allowing Wilder to drop him back on his knee with a backbreaker. From there, Wilder places his arm over the chest of Cal, bringing him before flattening him back on the mat face first, complete his finisher - Dash Bash. The fans cheer as Wilder rolls him over, hooking the leg! ONE! TWO! THREE! --

Ding! Ding! Ding!
WINNERS - BUDDY MURPHY & DASH WILDER

>> The fans continue to cheer as Wilder quickly rolls over and rises to his feet, raising both arms high in the air. Murphy quickly enters the ring and hugs his Tag Team Partner, celebrating. Cal Bishop slowly rolls away, falling out of the ring. The celebration is then cut short as Bully Dempsey runs over, clubbing Murphy in the back, shoving him away. Bully then grabs Wilder by the throat, looking for his ChokeSlam, but Murphy rises and leaps over, knocking Bully away from Wilder with a dropkick! Bully falls back to the ropes as the two men then charge at Bully, hitting him with a second double-dropkick, sending Bully out through the second rope. The fans cheer as Wilder and Murphy celebrate in the ring! <<

- - - - - 

>> NXT then cuts backstage where Sami Zayn is doing push-ups, prepping himself for the Main Event Battle Royal! Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel are then seen walking by towards the ring, as the screen fades to black. <<

- - - - -

COMMERCIAL BREAK

- - - - -

THE DRAGON RETURNS.

- - - - -

>> NXT then returns with Tyson Kidd, Justin Gabriel, Sami Zayn, Garrett Dylan, CJ Parker, Leo Kruger, Hideo Itami, Tyler Breeze and Willie Mack in the ring. The fans cheer as we await three more competitors. <<

REBELLION
>> The fans begin to boo as the lights cut out and the music of The Ascension, Konnor and Viktor start up. When the lights return, The Ascension are standing at the bottom of the ramp, raising their Tag Team Championship high in the air. The two men take off their entrance gear and place their Tag Team Titles to the side, before entering the ring to the surprise of the Superstars. <<

CHRISTCONTROL
>> The fans go absolutely nuts as the lights cut, along side the music. The fans wait for a moment as the squeal of tires are heard. The video then resumes of the Red and Black Dodge Charger in the parking lot. The door swings open and out exits .. COREY GRAVES! The fans get louder as Graves takes off his sunglasses, shutting the door and throwing his glasses to the ground. The video then cuts as his entrance music kicks off. The lights resume, revealing Corey Graves who takes off his jean vest and charges down the ramp, sliding into the ring and spearing down Tyler Breeze! The fans explode as everyone watches on in awh! The bell then sounds! <<

Ding! Ding! Ding!

NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Kidd_zpsd9dbce7bNXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Gabriel_zpsd62e3abdNXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Sami_zps70c671dd
NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Garrett_zpsd8b6d1bdNXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 CJ_zps3556f1e9NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Leo_zps05726162
NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Hideo_zpsebe9bf92NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Breeze_zps88999ca9NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Willie_zpsdbc87f9f
NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Konnor_zpse282d5bcNXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Viktor_zps00e6de35NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Graves_zpse08ee1f7
Tyson Kidd .vs. Justin Gabriel .vs. Sami Zayn .vs. Garrett Dylan .vs. CJ Parker .vs. Leo Kruger .vs. Hideo Itami .vs. Tyler Breeze .vs. Willie Mack .vs. Konnor .vs. Viktor .vs. Corey Graves
12 Man Battle Royal - #1 Contender for the NXT World Championship
Eliminations

1 - Tyler Breeze by Corey Graves
|| Corey Graves sent Prince Perfect crashing to the outside, right off the bat, proving he is back! ||
2 - Garrett Dylan by Sami Zayn
3 - Konnor by Hideo Itami
|| Hideo was able to strike Konnor with a kick, sending him over the top rope! ||
4/5 - Hideo Itami / Viktor by Viktor & Konnor
|| The Ascension would then grab Hideo and drag him out of the ring, Viktor would eliminate himself in the process. The Ascension would then attempt a beat down to Hideo, but Hideo would hit them with kicks, retreating to the back. ||
6 - CJ Parker by Tyson Kidd & Justin Gabriel
7 - Justin Gabriel by Tyson Kidd
|| Kidd would eliminate his Tag Team Partner after, apologizing, saying it was all for one. ||
8 - Willie Mack by Sami Zayn
9 - Sami Zayn by Tyson Kidd

|| Zayn would plant Kidd in the turnbuckle and then back up, looking to hit Kidd with a monkey flip. However, Kidd would grab onto Zayn and run over to the ropes, flipping him over, to the floor. ||
10 - Leo Kruger by Corey Graves
|| At the same time as Zayn's elimination, Graves would hit Kruger with an elbow, sending him back into the ropes. Graves would run at Kruger but he would move, sending Graves into the ropes. Kruger quickly looked to clothesline Graves out, but Graves would instead flip Leo right out of the ring. ||

FINAL TWO
-- Tyson Kidd would club Graves in the back of the head with a forearm, looking to eliminate Graves then and there. Kidd hooked the tights as he launched Graves into the ropes, but Graves would side step Kidd, and send him into the ropes instead! Kidd would go over the ropes, but land with his feet on the apron. Graves would then yell out as he hit the ropes, charging at Kidd. Kidd would plant a shoulder into the stomach of Graves, stopping him dead in his tracks. The fans would boo as Kidd looked to pull a big move on Graves, but Graves would instead hit a headbutt on Kidd. Kidd's head would lean between the second and third ropes as Graves spun. Graves would hit the ropes and charge at Kidd, nailing him with a nasty kick, sending Kidd off the ropes, crashing on the floor! --

Ding! Ding! Ding!
WINNER - #1 CONTENDER, COREY GRAVES.

>> The fans burst into cheers as Corey Graves rises to his knees on the mat, lifting both his arms high in the air as he is announced the winner. Graves then rises to his feet as Adrian Neville is seen leaving the announce table and entering the ring. Graves climbs down from the turnbuckle and turns to see Neville. The two men staredown as Neville cocks a smirk, raising his Championship high in the air. Graves signals that he is going to be Champion, before the lights flicker. Both men turn, looking around as they dim. Suddenly, on the titantron the words; "THERE IS A FINE LINE BETWEEN LIGHT AND DARK, GOOD AND EVIL. STEP INTO THE GREY." appear. The fans are heard cheering as the lights get a bit brighter, leaving Graves and Neville confused. <<

NXT || TWISB 2014
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: NXT || The Way It Should Be   NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 1:50 am

NXT EPISODE ONE; ABOVE ^^
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: NXT || The Way It Should Be   NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 1:55 am

COREY GRAVES! COREY GRAVES!
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: NXT || The Way It Should Be   NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 5:41 am

A bit confused to be honest.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: NXT || The Way It Should Be   NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 11:39 pm

#Animal wrote:
A bit confused to be honest.
Why bro?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: NXT || The Way It Should Be   NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 8:47 pm

SP wrote:
WWE: TWISB presents WEDNESDAY NIGHT NXT
----------------------------------------------------------------------
>> Every Wednesday Night, 8/7c, Live on The WWE Channel. WWE: TWISB would like to thank Coheed and Cambria for their song, Welcome Home, which is used as the official theme song for Wednesday Night NXT. WWE: TWISB would also like to thank CFO$ for their song, Roar of the Crowd, which is the second theme song used for Wednesday Night NXT! << 
WEDNESDAY NIGHT NXT
Wednesday, October 1st 2014 
"Wednesday, October 1st, NXT will go live with high impact. After last week, Corey Graves returned and won a Battle Royal to become Adrian Neville's next Challenger. On NXT the two men will go face to face and speak for the first time in a while. Also, our Go for Gold Tag Team Tournament continues with The Realest Guys in the Room taking on The Legionnaires and also, recently confirmed .. BUCKWILD's Garrett Dylan and Wesley Blake will take on CJ Parker and Mojo Rawley! All of this and more on NXT!"
Scheduled to Appear - Adrian Neville, Corey Graves, BUCKWILD and Enzo Amore!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: NXT || The Way It Should Be   NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 9:22 pm

GO FOR GOLD TAG TEAM TOURNAMENT
NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Tourny_zps367b40c4
The Current Standings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NXT || The Way It Should Be   NXT || The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NXT || The Way It Should Be
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe :: Fantasy Wrestling Sections :: Be The Booker-
Jump to: