The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
cWo: Created Wrestling Organization EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
cWo: Created Wrestling Organization EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
cWo: Created Wrestling Organization EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
cWo: Created Wrestling Organization EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
cWo: Created Wrestling Organization EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
cWo: Created Wrestling Organization EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
cWo: Created Wrestling Organization EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
cWo: Created Wrestling Organization EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
cWo: Created Wrestling Organization EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
cWo: Created Wrestling Organization EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

cWo: Created Wrestling Organization

Go down 
+3
SP
The Heart Break #YEEL
Cole
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

cWo: Created Wrestling Organization Empty
PostSubject: cWo: Created Wrestling Organization   cWo: Created Wrestling Organization EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 5:51 pm

cWo: Created Wrestling Organization Dark-Blue-Abstract-Polka-Dot-Background-Vector-01_zpsdd86bf55

This is cWo. A wrestling federation that will rise up in 2014 and become the most prominent pro wrestling company in this day and age. With young stars, along with a few veterans, this promotion only has one direction to go. Let's see if we can make go higher than anything ever has before!

Last edited by Cole on Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: cWo: Created Wrestling Organization   cWo: Created Wrestling Organization EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 5:51 pm

cWo: Created Wrestling Organization Dark-Blue-Abstract-Polka-Dot-Background-Vector-011_zpse8898251
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: cWo: Created Wrestling Organization   cWo: Created Wrestling Organization EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 5:52 pm

cWo: Created Wrestling Organization Roster_zpsd08679e1

Alexander Vlade
Bo Newman
Bull
Cahill Everlast
Chris Savage
Christian Storm
Connor Edwards
Danny Porter
Dennis Rate
Frankie Tribbiani
Gabriel
JD Clarke
Jeremy Ryder
Johnson Farmer
Mason Taylor
Matthew Maddox
Snake
The Apostle
Valentine

cWo: Created Wrestling Organization Divas_zpsf9129094

Artemis
Madison Jenkins
Maria Stark

cWo: Created Wrestling Organization Tag_zpsbaed3799

Outcast [Bull & Snake]
House Of Gabriel [Gabriel, The Apostle, and Artemis]

Last edited by Cole on Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:56 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: cWo: Created Wrestling Organization   cWo: Created Wrestling Organization EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 5:53 pm

cWo: Created Wrestling Organization Champs_zpsb94347ad

cWo Heavyweight Championship
Vacant

cWo International Championship
Vacant

cWo Women's Championship
Vacant

cWo Tag Team Championships
Vacant

Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: cWo: Created Wrestling Organization   cWo: Created Wrestling Organization EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 5:53 pm

cWo: Created Wrestling Organization Mayhem_zps44ab3b36
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PPV
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

Free
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: cWo: Created Wrestling Organization   cWo: Created Wrestling Organization EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 5:54 pm

Free
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: cWo: Created Wrestling Organization   cWo: Created Wrestling Organization EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 5:54 pm

Free
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: cWo: Created Wrestling Organization   cWo: Created Wrestling Organization EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 5:55 pm

Welcome to cWo! I'll make the thread look better with graphics and stuff once I get those. If those of you who haven't posted apps in the app thread can post them there, that'd be great as fuck. This thread is officially open!
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: cWo: Created Wrestling Organization   cWo: Created Wrestling Organization EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 12:15 am

Morality

(In this vignette style promo, the word 'Morality' appears on a white screen in dark red letters before we cut to Matthew Maddox who is seen pacing in a completely blank tan room where he stands out like a sore thumb because of a red shirt and black cargo pants. He walks back and forth while rubbing his mangy beard but stops before he turns to the camera. He looks into the camera and tilts his head slightly as a menacing smile grows upon his face. He begins speaking in a low tone as his eyes stare through the camera.)

"Hello, I am Matthew Maddox and I have a question for all of you. Why is it that everything that society views as wrong are the things that usually feel the most right? For example, most of you don't understand the joy and pleasure that I feel whenever I have an opponent's limb in my hands and I slowly feel their bones fracturing within my grasp. It's such an adrenaline rush and it just feels... so... right but what gives the world the right to judge me for that? What gives them the right to say that it's 'wrong'? Maybe from my point of view,  everything that society views is right is wrong in my eyes. The human race is so diverse and still growing by the second so I think it's ridiculous that we're all defined by a certain set of rules and regulations. That's my point though, I don't think we are. I believe that morality is relative and we should operate on our own merits and our own agendas because if morality is relative then does it even exist at all? If what one thinks is immoral and another thinks is moral and adding in the idea that morality is relative then neither is right and neither is wrong. If right and wrong doesn't exist then there are no rules and no law which mean there is no government and there is no order. Without order there is chaos and with chaos... there is fun. So, I guess my message here is that everything that your parents, religion and the government told you is a lie.. but whose to say that's a bad thing?"
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: cWo: Created Wrestling Organization   cWo: Created Wrestling Organization EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 3:18 am

[Christian Storm arrives in a white button up with his collar popped and blue jeans. He walks around looking as cocky and confident as ever]

[Jeremy Ryder arrives wearing nothing but a cut off tee and boxer shorts. He has a cigar on his ear, which he lights up and starts smoking as he walks around the arena.]
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: cWo: Created Wrestling Organization   cWo: Created Wrestling Organization EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 3:31 am

cWo: Created Wrestling Organization 0
'The Man of A Thousand Faces.'
posted by cWoonYouTube.
September 6th 2014.

Do you know who I am? "I am Cahill Everlast, the man of 1000 faces. The first time I was introduced to you, I looked like a man straight out of Chicago. Then, I moved on to the Independent Scene, and my looks changed. I took on a different persona, I took on the look of the goofy, jewish, side-kick, Chicago man who would run wild in the ring and crack jokes to all expenses. When I returned, I took on the role of a spunky kid, uprising with hard punches and kicks. A man from The Great White North, who was always ready for a fight, using submission holds and could ship out to Boston at any minute. Now, in my rebirth, the man of 1000 faces, comes back with a more serious, determined state of mind. I AM CAHILL EVERLAST, and cWo. I want you all to be on the look out for me. In this form, or the next. I am the man of 1000 faces, and I am the next World Champion of this company."

Cahill Everlast then puts a silver and white mask with antennas running out of it. A pink strap holds it tight to his face, but he lets the strap hang loose, giving the camera a mean look. 

cWo: Created Wrestling Organization PinkieHD 
CAHILL EVERLAST || THE MAN OF 1000 FACES
"Except me cWo. EXPECT ME!"

Cahill gives out a chuckle before quickly dashing off, away from the camera.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: cWo: Created Wrestling Organization   cWo: Created Wrestling Organization EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 4:25 am

Cole wrote:
[Christian Storm arrives in a white button up with his collar popped and blue jeans. He walks around looking as cocky and confident as ever]

[Jeremy Ryder arrives wearing nothing but a cut off tee and boxer shorts. He has a cigar on his ear, which he lights up and starts smoking as he walks around the arena.]
(Matthew Maddox was walking around when he walks past Jeremy Ryder. He looks back real quick and notices Ryder before approaching him.)

"You've got to be fucking kidding me."
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: cWo: Created Wrestling Organization   cWo: Created Wrestling Organization EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 4:37 am

The Heart Break #YEEL wrote:
Cole wrote:

(Matthew Maddox was walking around when he walks past Jeremy Ryder. He looks back real quick and notices Ryder before approaching him.)

[He hears Maddox make a comments and then turns around. He stops Matthew before speaking]

"Got something to say, do ya? Go ahead. Speak your mind."
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: cWo: Created Wrestling Organization   cWo: Created Wrestling Organization EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 4:43 am

Cole wrote:
Cole wrote:

[He hears Maddox make a comments and then turns around. He stops Matthew before speaking]

(Maddox looks Ryder up and down before responding with disgust in his eyes.)

"I'm not sure what to say to someone whose walking around in their goddamn underwear. Shit man, go put on some pants before the leprechauns come to steal your penis."
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: cWo: Created Wrestling Organization   cWo: Created Wrestling Organization EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 4:46 am

Cole wrote:
Cole wrote:

"I'm not sure what to say to someone whose walking around in their goddamn underwear. Shit man, go put on some pants before the leprechauns come to steal your penis."
[Jeremy Ryder laughs]

"I thought only the bitches considered my dick a pot of gold."

[He high fives himself before adjusting his penis]
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: cWo: Created Wrestling Organization   cWo: Created Wrestling Organization EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 4:52 am

Cole wrote:
Cole wrote:
Cole wrote:

[Jeremy Ryder laughs]

"No, the leprechauns thought that you were the giant that came into their village and peed on all of their houses when in reality it was that Mason Taylor guy."
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: cWo: Created Wrestling Organization   cWo: Created Wrestling Organization EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 4:55 am

Cole wrote:
Cole wrote:
Cole wrote:

[Jeremy Ryder laughs]

"No, the leprechauns thought that you were the giant that came into their village and peed on all of their houses when in reality it was that Mason Taylor guy."
"I'm not tall enought to be a giant. Stupid. Do you have a reason for bashing me like that? Or can I just go find my pants in peace?"
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: cWo: Created Wrestling Organization   cWo: Created Wrestling Organization EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 5:02 am

Cole wrote:
Cole wrote:
Cole wrote:
Cole wrote:

[Jeremy Ryder laughs]

"I'm not tall enought to be a giant. Stupid. Do you have a reason for bashing me like that? Or can I just go find my pants in peace?"
(Maddox stays silent for way too long as he just looks Ryder in the eyes until Ryder starts to seem uncomfortable. Maddox then appears to be getting more aggressive as he pushes Ryder up against the wall and holds him up against it.)

"Listen you fuckface. I'm sick of your games and your nonsensical talk about leprechauns because I'm not some crazy, stupid motherfucker like you. I am the Lone Wolf!"

(Maddox howls.)

"I am the one who howls at night and steals the treats that you leave out for your dog and when you stop I eat your dog and after that I bite your fucking face off and no matter how many barricades you put up I will come after you and I will hurt you and nobody will save you. Not Barack Obama. Not Vladimir Putin. Not Edward Snowden. Not even God can save you from me!"

(Maddox releases his grip and takes a few steps back from Ryder.)
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: cWo: Created Wrestling Organization   cWo: Created Wrestling Organization EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 5:07 am

Cole wrote:
Cole wrote:
Cole wrote:
Cole wrote:

[Jeremy Ryder laughs]

(Maddox stays silent for way too long as he just looks Ryder in the eyes until Ryder starts to seem uncomfortable. Maddox then appears to be getting more aggressive as he pushes Ryder up against the wall and holds him up against it.)

"Listen you fuckface. I'm sick of your games and your nonsensical talk about leprechauns because I'm not some crazy, stupid motherfucker like you. I am the Lone Wolf!"

(Maddox howls.)

"I am the one who howls at night and steals the treats that you leave out for your dog and when you stop I eat your dog and after that I bite your fucking face off and no matter how many barricades you put up I will come after you and I will hurt you and nobody will save you. Not Barack Obama. Not Vladimir Putin. Not Edward Snowden. Not even God can save you from me!"

(Maddox releases his grip and takes a few steps back from Ryder.)
[Ryder looks around awkardly for a few moments before looking down]

"Oh there are my pants!"

[He bends over and grabs the trousers before putting them on. He then clears his throat and gets a serious look on his face.]

"Look I don't know what you're problem is with me, bud. But alls I know is that I never did anything wrong to you when I was sober. So if you could back the fuck off and not get in my face again that'd be great."
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: cWo: Created Wrestling Organization   cWo: Created Wrestling Organization EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 1:59 pm

~Former WXW World Champion, Mason Taylor arrives in the arena for the first time. He looks around and shutters in utter disgust~
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: cWo: Created Wrestling Organization   cWo: Created Wrestling Organization EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 4:29 pm

>> Cahill Everlast is seen pacing around backstage, staring down at his mask that rests in his hands. <<

>> JD Clarke is seen walking backstage. He stops in front of the office doors, before looking around. After noticing that nobody is around, Clarke quickly enters the room and closes the door. <<
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: cWo: Created Wrestling Organization   cWo: Created Wrestling Organization EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 4:00 pm

~The crowd boo's as Mason Taylor appears on the stage. He waves them off with a disgusted look on his face. He walks down the ramp and snatches a microphone from a crew worker as he enters the ring.~

~~Mason Taylor~~

"Cut my music!"

~Music suddenly stops. Mason glares around the arena as he is surrounded my the thousands of boo'ing cWo fans.~

"All of you shut your traps! I am a former World Champion and I deserve RESPECT!"

~The fans boo Mason even louder! The grimace on his face grows as does his frustration.~

"Respect has always been an issue for me... When I first debuted, nobody respected me because I was the inferior younger brother of Tim Taylor... Even when I became Tag Team Champion on multiple occasions... No one respected me... So in WXW I split from the tag team scene and won the Gold Medal Tournament which would lead into my WXW Title Reign.... However, I still go NOTHING! Even as World Champion, no one respected me or my abilities!!"

~Mason paces back and forth in the ring. He rubs his hand through his hair before he stops and looks up into the camera.~

"Then when NGW bought out WXW, not only did I have to give up my title.. I was misused! NGW Through me on the back burner while Mack Robinson, Death, Judas, Devin Smith, Neville Ryan, and even Lara James were given opportunities over me! They FAILED to capitalized on my abilities! I am a top notch star, yet everyone still looks at me as a failure! How can I be a failure when I've been World Champ when others chase it their whole lives to never see the day come! I DID IT! I've been on top of the mountain yet everyone looks down on me?!"

~Mason pauses again as he begins to calm down when he lowers his head~

"But that won't happen here... No more..."

~Mason then looks up with a serious look on his face as he stares into the camera~

"No longer will others look down on me. No longer will I be put on the side. No longer will others think of me as failure! I am Mason Taylor! The FUTURE of Professional Wrestling! The FUTURE of cWo!! I will run through the roster, devastate each person who steps across from me in the ring, and become World Champion AGAIN!.... But this time... No one will doubt me!

~The confident star stands in the middle of the ring as a wave of boo's from the crowd pour on him. He rolls out of the ring and heads up the ramp towards the back as the fans continue to boo him~
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: cWo: Created Wrestling Organization   cWo: Created Wrestling Organization EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 12:57 am

Frankie Tribbani walks around with a toothpick and a cigarette hanging from his mouth and a hot blonde on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cWo: Created Wrestling Organization   cWo: Created Wrestling Organization Empty

Back to top Go down

cWo: Created Wrestling Organization
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next