The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Enlightment by God EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Enlightment by God EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Enlightment by God EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Enlightment by God EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Enlightment by God EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Enlightment by God EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Enlightment by God EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Enlightment by God EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Enlightment by God EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Enlightment by God EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Enlightment by God

Go down 
+7
TJ
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Cole
SuperByNature
Bleed Green
Jericho
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

Enlightment by God Empty
PostSubject: Enlightment by God   Enlightment by God EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 2:20 am

I'm not sure how well this will take off, I think it'll be quite succesful actually. Here is a thread where you can ask me ANYTHING to do with pro wrestling and my opinion on them. I'm not going to pretend to be a whizz and if I genuinely don't feel I know enough on a topic to give a detailed answer I'll tell you. Also things like "what do you think of Alberto Del Rio?" are hard to answer but if you are more specific "What do you think of Alberto Del Rio's run on SmackDown before the Royal Rumble?" they're much more do-able. Any form of question will be answered although a general rule of thumb is - the more effort you put into a question, the more effort that will be put into an answer.

FIRE AWAY KIDS, have fun. I know I will Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

Enlightment by God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightment by God   Enlightment by God EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 2:22 am

What happened to your little tournament thing you were doing in this section?
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

Enlightment by God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightment by God   Enlightment by God EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 2:24 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:

I began watching Scott Steiner promo's on youtube ...
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

Enlightment by God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightment by God   Enlightment by God EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 2:26 am

God wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:

I began watching Scott Steiner promo's on youtube ...

GOD DAMNIT! (See what I did there Razz) I was actually pretty pumped to see how it went Sad
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

Enlightment by God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightment by God   Enlightment by God EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 2:31 am

Twas also a bit of an effort .. I may rekindle it later on.

Now if you've any questions about rasslin' ... ?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

Enlightment by God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightment by God   Enlightment by God EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 2:34 am

God wrote:

I'd help lol.

R-Truth and his heel run? What's your opinion on it and the gimmick and such
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

Enlightment by God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightment by God   Enlightment by God EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 2:51 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
God wrote:

I'd help lol.

R-Truth and his heel run? What's your opinion on it and the gimmick and such

After the initial part of his turn I was intrigued, especially with the cigarette smoking - very edgy. When he cut his first promo I immediately said - "Welcome to Ron Killings, a guy I love, a former NWA-TNA Heavyweight Champion." He is quite botchy in the ring but the guy was MADE to cut funny heel promos. The gimmick is changing all the time though that's the one downfall - is he a conspiracy believer? Is he just crazy? Is he making excuses for his short-comings?

Overall I'm enjoying his run, however they thrust him into the championship match too soon as there was no way people believed he'd go over at that stage. However I think they had no other choice ... more on that at a later stage.

Yes I think it's a good run, consisting of some QUALITY promos and interesting backstage segments. He is also responsible for John Morrison not being on my tv which is always a plus. To be honest actually, he's one of the freshest things (not particularly to me as I loved him as Ron Killings) on RAW and it's a factor in my persistance in putting up with RAW!
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

Enlightment by God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightment by God   Enlightment by God EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 2:57 am

Any thoughts on Christian's recent Main Event Push? (Extreme Rules and forward)
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

Enlightment by God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightment by God   Enlightment by God EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:08 am

JHF0410[JonIsThe#1Peep] wrote:
Any thoughts on Christian's recent Main Event Push? (Extreme Rules and forward)

Long over-due in the WWE. But I urge you to check out his time in TNA - he really was a God there. And rightly so. Christian in my opinion has always been better on-mic and in-ring than Edge. Edge just had more of the "WWE look". Christian as a face can have an arena chanting his name and as a heel he can be compared to Chris Jericho in terms of promo'ing. HOWEVER he has been treated like garbage by WWE. What they done to him was completely uncalled for. Hell it would've been better if he NEVER won the championship rather than what they did to him. WWE books by the week so Christian didn't know WHEN he won the championship that he'd be dropping it to Orton two days later. (Smackdown's taped on Tuesday). Having him go heel was also a stupid move. What faces on SmackDown can legitemately make a claim for the WHC?
Exactly. And with no faces to feud for the championship that means there are only heels meaning ... A HORRIBLE LONG RANDY ORTON REIGN!

I can only hope he wins the SD! MITB or Randy gets injured. But he shouldn't have to win the championship by a cowardly cash-in or Randy being injured. He should be awarded it on pure class alone.

Sadly I think Christian's Main Event push began on Extreme Rules and ended the following SmackDown!. He's forever going to be stuck in between upper-mid and main event. Even McMahon is on record saying he see's Christian as an upper-mid card.

Christian deserves so much better than to be held back like this and if I was him I'd be on the first plane to Orlando, Florida. Hell go to RoH. Get out of WWE your career is going nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

Enlightment by God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightment by God   Enlightment by God EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:12 am

Here's something you can go on and on about: Zack Ryder's treatment recently, especially after not being used in his hometown.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

Enlightment by God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightment by God   Enlightment by God EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:33 am

JHF0410[JonIsThe#1Peep] wrote:
Here's something you can go on and on about: Zack Ryder's treatment recently, especially after not being used in his hometown.

Oh wow.

Zack Ryder IS one of THE biggest talents the WWE has right now. He's also THE most under-utilized talent. He can wrestle well, has a large fanbase and he positively oozes charisma.

What's the problem?

He got over by himself.

Vince McMahon is an egotistical FUCK. If he doesn't create you as a star you're not getting a look in. He's always encouraging people to get over in new ways and if you do and it wasn't a Vince-approved way/idea of doing so your fucked. Either one of two things will happen;

1) You will simply not be put on T
2) Vince will strip you down and build you up into what he wants

Vince firmly believes people can't get over without his doing and if they do he ignores it.

Not only was Ryder not used in his hometown he was cruelly treated and lied to. He had been appearing in backstage skits week in, week out leading up to the LI show. With the WWE Champion none the less. These 12 second skits got massive pops, and the roof would've come off the building if they has of showed one of these 12 second clips. What makes it worse? IT WAS A THREE HOUR SHOW. The fact that they can't hand over 0.11%, not even half a percent of showtime to a hometown hero points to something much more than him just not being liked.

The guy is downright hated by VKM.

Them segments alone would've made anybody think they'd be appearing in some capacity in front of their home crowd but he went and got given a MATCH the week prior. AGAINST THE US CHAMPION!

It was all a build up to a horrible prank by VKM in response to digs taken by Ryder's webshow at WWE Creative. On the day of the LI show, Ryder was told he's have promo time, could debut the Internet Championship and would have a match on RAW. He was even given a timeslot and was told to choreograph a match with Evan Bourne. When the timeslot came he simply wasn't sent out.

CRUEL BASTARDS!

Several stars such as Ziggles, Hawkins, Barretta, Punk and Jericho tweeted their dissatisfication at the Vince prank and John Cena personally confronted him about it.

Ryder is another who should get out of there. He'll definately find work.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

Enlightment by God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightment by God   Enlightment by God EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:17 am

i know that this is a pro wrestling only question thread...but what do you think about people copying Super's threads that he has done before? me personally, i don't mind it, but what are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

Enlightment by God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightment by God   Enlightment by God EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:35 am

2 questions

1) Do you think the talent on Superstars is really the future of the company?

2) If CM Punk is to defeat Cena at Money in the Bank, would he resign or still leave the WWE? And what would be his future?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

Enlightment by God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightment by God   Enlightment by God EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:52 am

Do you believe that should for some reason Gunner and Crimson end up being Released by TNA will be signed by WWE and become superstars?
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

Enlightment by God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightment by God   Enlightment by God EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:16 am

I recently woke up with a sort of wart on my scrotum. It was not there before but it is very itchy. I think I got it from my ex. How do I get rid of it?
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

Enlightment by God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightment by God   Enlightment by God EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:17 am

TJ, The Creator wrote:
I recently woke up with a sort of wart on my scrotum. It was not there before but it is very itchy. I think I got it from my ex. How do I get rid of it?

LMAO
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

Enlightment by God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightment by God   Enlightment by God EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:19 am

Are you surprised with how quickly Truth became stale? Pretty much an African Cena?
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

Enlightment by God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightment by God   Enlightment by God EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:40 am

Dan wrote:
Are you surprised with how quickly Truth became stale? Pretty much an African Cena?
Enlightment by God Darren-Young-wwe-14661204-624-388
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

Enlightment by God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightment by God   Enlightment by God EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:03 pm

Super Perfect wrote:
i know that this is a pro wrestling only question thread...but what do you think about people copying Super's threads that he has done before? me personally, i don't mind it, but what are your thoughts?

Such as? I've seen a few mountain dew knock-offs. If you're on about this thread, well then apologies if you've done this before, I hadn't noticed and my answer to you would be - hey you, yeah you, you big inspirer you. xxx

Cole; O Hai wrote:
2 questions

1) Do you think the talent on Superstars is really the future of the company?

2) If CM Punk is to defeat Cena at Money in the Bank, would he resign or still leave the WWE? And what would be his future?

1) No. I think it SHOULD be the future of the company but for one reason or another it won't be. Some stars that perform such as Kane and Kofi Kingston are already well established but I presume you mean guys like Trent Barreta and Primo. I've yet to really see a guy who was pre-dominantly on superstars make the big move up in the world. Especially now that it is not on television, I can't see it happening. It's for guys with no direction and the undercard basically.

2) Hmmm, I've been tossing this around in my mind for a while. I think CM Punk is truthful about his contract expiring and all that jazz. I don't think he'll win so I think he'll just be gone for a few months and return. But if he was to win (which would be great) and he's definately leaving it leaves a big chance for the WWE. They would now have one women's, one tag, two secondary and one world championship. With the lack of viable main-eventers this would be the perfect opportunity to do one of two things - 1) Make the WHC cross-branded or 2) End the brand extension. They may aswell. Everyone appears everywhere anyway.

I think Punk will be away from the WWE for a few months but he'll be back.

Bubblegum wrote:
Do you believe that should for some reason Gunner and Crimson end up being Released by TNA will be signed by WWE and become superstars?

Firstly after the MEGA push Gunner and Crimson recieved I'd think there is more chance of Beer Money being released. It's good that TNA are making their own stars and I think the two men they chose Gunner and Crimson have a great look. Both are a bit green in the ring and we've only seen tidbits of actual characters. Crimson looks great in a suit and should keep up that kind of shady mafia enforcer gimmick he had going when he introduced "They 2" and put Janice in Abyss. Gunner has shown some cool traits like putting the championship in his mouth. Gunner out of the two needs more of a character (although he looked good in the segment with Anderson recently) as once Crimson stays undefeated that IS his character. I can see both being in the final four in the BFG series.

They have WWE looks so I reckon they'd get FCW deals at the very least.

TJ, The Creator wrote:

Cut it with a razor blade, dry the blood up with a tissue, squeeze out any gooey stuff and then using sandpaper get rid of the bump.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

Enlightment by God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightment by God   Enlightment by God EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:07 pm

Dan wrote:

I've already answered with my thoughts on Truth. Overall I like the character but consistincy (which in turn allows an overlapping of stale-ness) is a key factor. However I'm constantly entertained by his promos. I think his real lack of good in-ring ability is a concern that just makes you think - "I can't buy into this, he'll never be WHC." An African Cena? Nope, not really. I don't see how you could compare Truth and Cena.

Overall I don't think he has become stale (but it's being hinted at) and he's done some great things like take out Morrison for weeks and sing to tune of the "Ants go Marching". Oh and the "Lil Jimmy" thing. He shoud of course keep smoking on tv though.

I think you were never going to like Truth because his first target was Morrison Razz
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

Enlightment by God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightment by God   Enlightment by God EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:32 pm

Good gob on this God. Enjoying it. Maybe this should be in the blogging section though.

Anyways: Do you think Kofi Kingston will ever break out of the mid card and compete for and possibly win a World Championship?
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

Enlightment by God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightment by God   Enlightment by God EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 2:02 pm

.mop wrote:
Good gob on this God. Enjoying it. Maybe this should be in the blogging section though.

Anyways: Do you think Kofi Kingston will ever break out of the mid card and compete for and possibly win a World Championship?

I think eventually he may, not that I think he should. There isn't enough depth or layers to the character in my honest opinion. I think it was 09? and he had a good feud with Randy that made me think that he definately could break out - I would've supported it. I remember the thrashing he gave Orton in MSG and that made me re-invest myself in the WWE. I do think however that he's a bit of perrinerila yo-yo. He's contsantly goint to be on the verge of breaking through to holding the US Championship - and not getting much television time. He's quite entertaining in his own right but I don't want to particularly see him in the main event.

I think it could do with a shake-up and I'm not saying the potential isn't there for him to become a bonafide main eventer but at this moment there are a few other guys I'd rather see get the push.

Nice to see you're enjoying this Smile This is a Q&A not a blog, that's the only reason it's not in the blogging section.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

Enlightment by God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightment by God   Enlightment by God EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:41 pm

God wrote:
Dan wrote:

I've already answered with my thoughts on Truth. Overall I like the character but consistincy (which in turn allows an overlapping of stale-ness) is a key factor. However I'm constantly entertained by his promos. I think his real lack of good in-ring ability is a concern that just makes you think - "I can't buy into this, he'll never be WHC." An African Cena? Nope, not really. I don't see how you could compare Truth and Cena.

Overall I don't think he has become stale (but it's being hinted at) and he's done some great things like take out Morrison for weeks and sing to tune of the "Ants go Marching". Oh and the "Lil Jimmy" thing. He shoud of course keep smoking on tv though.

I think you were never going to like Truth because his first target was Morrison Razz
Never liked him, I shouldn't say African John Cena as much as I should say African Jeff Harvey, His promos make no sense at all, which was one of your complaints about someone who actually provides entertainment Johnathan Hennigan. Who should be fuckin heel but broads want his cock so what they gonna do. I'm glad they are putting Truth back to mid card where he belongs. Hopefully he's jobbing again because his mic work is attrocious and his ring work is to shitty to watch. I've never liked him tbh even when he was being carried by Billy Gunn in TNA.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

Enlightment by God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightment by God   Enlightment by God EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:46 pm

OK I got a tough one for you Adam

Michael McGillicutty, David Otunga and Heath Slater

In your opinion who will go on to have the more successful Career?
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

Enlightment by God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightment by God   Enlightment by God EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:34 pm

Dan wrote:
God wrote:
Dan wrote:

Never liked him, I shouldn't say African John Cena as much as I should say African Jeff Harvey, His promos make no sense at all, which was one of your complaints about someone who actually provides entertainment Johnathan Hennigan. Who should be fuckin heel but broads want his cock so what they gonna do. I'm glad they are putting Truth back to mid card where he belongs. Hopefully he's jobbing again because his mic work is attrocious and his ring work is to shitty to watch. I've never liked him tbh even when he was being carried by Billy Gunn in TNA.

But, do you not think that's his character? He's a nutjob? Therefore his promo's shouldn't make much sense. JoMo is a completely different think for me - I have complaints and compliments - his promo's may make sense but they aren't funny or entertaining, R-Truth's may not make sense but they are undeniably entertaining. While I agree neither Morrison nor Truth deserve to be main events I'd rather Truth. I personally prefer face Morrison and I think YOU want his cock not broads Wink In anyway I quite enjoyed the little JoMo-Truth thing.

I also can't believe you didn't like 3LiveKru ... YOU HAD TO!

Bubblegum wrote:
OK I got a tough one for you Adam

Michael McGillicutty, David Otunga and Heath Slater

In your opinion who will go on to have the more successful Career?

That is a tough one as really I don't think any of them will have a succesful career.

Check out the "Genesis of McGillicutty" with mic skills like that he's going nowhere. David Otunga is flat out bad in the ring. And Slater excels on neither account.

But as long as Hudson remains big, Otunga will always be relevant whereas I've a feeling Slater will eventually flop and McGillicutty will always be a lackey.

Good question however and I can't really say much more as I don't think any will be successes.

McGillicutty COULD be but nothing at the moment points towards it and that's not Creative holding him back, it's himself.

-----------------

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enlightment by God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightment by God   Enlightment by God Empty

Back to top Go down

Enlightment by God
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next