The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Enlightment by God - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Enlightment by God - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Enlightment by God - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Enlightment by God - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Enlightment by God - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Enlightment by God - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Enlightment by God - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Enlightment by God - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Enlightment by God - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Enlightment by God - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Enlightment by God

Go down 
+7
TJ
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Cole
SuperByNature
Bleed Green
Jericho
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

Enlightment by God - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightment by God   Enlightment by God - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:23 pm

When the fuck will Brian Kendrick get used right?
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Enlightment by God   Enlightment by God - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:30 pm

Dan wrote:

This, my friend, deeply saddens me. People will say he's being pushed right now and he is in the middle of a push. But it had to happen - how can you ignore the PURE TALENT this man possesess. However I, like many will not considered Kendrick pushed until he is the X-Division Champion. I should be satisfied with him being the focal point of the X-Division rebellion alongside Kaz (great angle btw) but until he has the strap and he is on my television every week (be it promo or match) I will not be satisfied.

It appears we agree for once Dan. Knuckle touch.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Enlightment by God   Enlightment by God - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:31 pm

God wrote:
Dan wrote:

This, my friend, deeply saddens me. People will say he's being pushed right now and he is in the middle of a push. But it had to happen - how can you ignore the PURE TALENT this man possesess. However I, like many will not considered Kendrick pushed until he is the X-Division Champion. I should be satisfied with him being the focal point of the X-Division rebellion alongside Kaz (great angle btw) but until he has the strap and he is on my television every week (be it promo or match) I will not be satisfied.

It appears we agree for once Dan. Knuckle touch.
Of coarse, Kendrick is one of my favorites EVAH
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Enlightment by God   Enlightment by God - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:17 pm

What are your thoughts on the AJ Styles/Bully Ray feud, when this feud ends do you see these two guys going anywhere in TNA ( Impact Wrestling)
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Enlightment by God   Enlightment by God - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:14 am

John The Division Killer wrote:
What are your thoughts on the AJ Styles/Bully Ray feud, when this feud ends do you see these two guys going anywhere in TNA ( Impact Wrestling)

One of the best feuds of 2011 tbh.

Ray is pure heel gold on the mic and a top notch brawler to boot, while I think AJ Styles is the most talented wrestler in the world.

Ray is a vetern inner city bad ass and Styles is the home-grown country poster boy, add in their talents you've got a beaut of a feud lined up.

It's been spaced out perfectly, given the right time, had some nice build. There matches have been lenghty, involved good selling and some SICK spots (Ray powerbombing Stlyes off the stage/Styles elbow drop off the ... whatever that thing was).

Both are in the BFG series and as I've stated before I think they'll be in the final four (alongside Crimson and Gunner), so as for them going somewhere?? Well they'll both be in a number one contenders match the PPV before you're flagship PPV which to me means both will have gotten a good rub from the feud.

AJ will push on to be the center piece of the company whilst Ray will never win the big one but be near the top and respected by all wrestling fans. He'll probably also help build some major stars by putting them over.
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: Enlightment by God   Enlightment by God - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 5:02 pm

So far what is your 2011 Match of the Year and Why?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Enlightment by God   Enlightment by God - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:08 pm

Chris Beniot, thoughts on whether he should be recognized by WWE again?
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Enlightment by God   Enlightment by God - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:17 pm

When will Smelly Kelly finally lose the title?
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Enlightment by God   Enlightment by God - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:12 am

.mop wrote:

AJ Styles versus Bully Ray in a Last Man Standing match at Slammiversary. The match had everything and both men gave 110%. To top it off it had some sick spots and some brutal hardcore interaction without seeming fake or tacky. The storytelling was immense as was the selling - particularly by Ray. Four and a half stars at least.

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:

I do not know. I'm unaware of the circumstances leading to his demise. Obviously I know what happened but I don't know what factors to take into account when it comes to evaluating what happened. However he was an amazing wrestler and I'd love to see a "Best of..." DVD.

Dan wrote:

Well seeing as she's on the front of magazines and she only VERY recently won it - you'd think she'll have a 5-6 month reign. Maybe she'll even hold it till Kong comes back as they had a programme going on.

That's what you'd expect as she's the most over diva (for what I do not know).

But it's WWE. The division's SHIT. They change womens champions more often than a slut changes her pants. I wish they'd put it on their best wrestler - Gail Kim by a long shot - and have her feud with other good wrestlers - Melina, Beth Phoenix, Natalya. I'd much rather that than be exposed to The Bella's and Kelly Kelly.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Enlightment by God   Enlightment by God - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:14 am

God wrote:
.mop wrote:

AJ Styles versus Bully Ray in a Last Man Standing match at Slammiversary. The match had everything and both men gave 110%. To top it off it had some sick spots and some brutal hardcore interaction without seeming fake or tacky. The storytelling was immense as was the selling - particularly by Ray. Four and a half stars at least.

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:

I do not know. I'm unaware of the circumstances leading to his demise. Obviously I know what happened but I don't know what factors to take into account when it comes to evaluating what happened. However he was an amazing wrestler and I'd love to see a "Best of..." DVD.

Dan wrote:

Well seeing as she's on the front of magazines and she only VERY recently won it - you'd think she'll have a 5-6 month reign. Maybe she'll even hold it till Kong comes back as they had a programme going on.

That's what you'd expect as she's the most over diva (for what I do not know).

But it's WWE. The division's SHIT. They change womens champions more often than a slut changes her pants. I wish they'd put it on their best wrestler - Gail Kim by a long shot - and have her feud with other good wrestlers - Melina, Beth Phoenix, Natalya. I'd much rather that than be exposed to The Bella's and Kelly Kelly.
I'd rather be exposed to layla, if you catch my drift.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Enlightment by God   Enlightment by God - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:18 am

What is your reaction/opinion to the shocking CM Punk promo?
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Enlightment by God   Enlightment by God - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:04 am

CM Punk is God wrote:
What is your reaction/opinion to the shocking CM Punk promo?

One of the best worked shoots of all time. Has thrusted CM Punk into my favourite wrestlers of all time. Pity he didn't mention TNA would have been great to give their only "competition" exposure although V-Mac wouldn't have allowed it. If you read spoilers you'll know that only one of two things can happen;

Cena beats Punk
Punk beats Cena and immediately the MITB winner cashes in.

So that kind of loses a fuck load of heat in the angle nut in a standalone role the promo was outstanding. If he could've kept going and presuming he was shooting (worked) I think Punk would've gotten too hot said "fuck the worked shoot" and started mentioning Chris Benoit and TNA. I think it was aheaded that direction when he brought up the bullying campaign.

Loved it.
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: Enlightment by God   Enlightment by God - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:42 pm

Do you think the WWE/World Championship changes hands enough on RAW and Smackdown shows instead of PPV's. If you look back at the last 2 WWE title changes on RAW they were not legitamte. Miz cashed in MITB, and Orton won when Batista vacated the belt, so you have to go back to 2006 when Cena beat RVD for the last legitamte title change on RAW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enlightment by God   Enlightment by God - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Enlightment by God
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2