The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Leaving The Universe. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Leaving The Universe. EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Leaving The Universe. EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Leaving The Universe. EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Leaving The Universe. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Leaving The Universe. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Leaving The Universe. EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Leaving The Universe. EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Leaving The Universe. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Leaving The Universe. EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Leaving The Universe.

Go down 
+11
Jericho
TJ
#Animal
Adam
SP
LegendOfCasey
Michael
Jigsaw*
Jarrett
Nova
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

Leaving The Universe. Empty
PostSubject: Leaving The Universe.   Leaving The Universe. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:45 pm

I have said this plenty of times before yes I know before all of the haters on here begin running their mouths. So before I even say anything I am telling everyone if they do not have anything nice to say then to not say anything at all understand? Okay. I joined the WWE Universe in September 2008 and almost 4 years later I am one of the only members that has not even taken a break from the site and always been loyal. I have had my problems with everybody on the site of course like everybody else but I am only saying sorry for one during my time and that was my immature rage last year between myself and Jarrett. I deleted mine and his accounts plus basically taking over the site which I admit was stupid. Now please accept my apology Jarrett and plus to you Jake we have had our differences and I am sorry for that as well. Same to you my friend RED I wish you the best. My last WWE fed was my greatest success and I am proud to say that with the help of RED, Karl, Jigsaw, SP, and Justin we made it work! To get down to business here I have joined a efed writing 10k rps weekly and I am leaving The U finally. I have met many people here I will keep contact with down the road in my roleplaying and wrestling internet life like my good friends Dan, Nick, Richie, David, and Jessica. To everyone else that I have had good times with from Marik & Adam even in another fed, Harry, Nova, Jigsaw, Jarrett, Jon even a shout to my legend friends Bradders, Patrick, AngleV2, DMKDavid... it has been a long and very memorable ride and I say thank you for allowing it.

If any real roleplayers would like to join my in my new site here is the link http://z10.invisionfree.com/TheEFed/index.php? I play The Miz, Trenton York, and Gossip Master, Freddie Prinze Jr.

-- Thank You and No Goodbyes this is a see you around.
--- Granger, G-Spot, Loser, Noob, Asshole, G-Range, just to name a few nicknames Very Happy

Last edited by g.я.α.η.g.є.яﻼ on Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Universe.   Leaving The Universe. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:22 pm

Shit Granger... I might, and already have joined your site, and am really confused but it sounds sooo sick, uhm, I'm really sorry to hear you leave, I saw you as a well respected RPer here tbh, and am really shocked to see you leave unexpectedly.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Universe.   Leaving The Universe. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:26 pm

I've never carried hard feelings over it, as I have now grown used to people's criticisms and actions against me. I've fought with a significant portion of the members, but they are all over with, so I don't care for grudges.

I thank you for your great contributions to ECCW. It has truly been a group effort in making the thread such a success and your help was significant. You are a great RPer and during your time as a GM showed you can book well too. So thank YOU.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Universe.   Leaving The Universe. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:35 pm

Didn't really know you long Granger, but it was a great time takin with you and role playing in your WWE E-fed, sad to see you go man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Universe.   Leaving The Universe. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:43 pm

Bye Granger. Though not mentioned, you were still awesome and I was still awesome. Hope to see you somewhere down the road, hopefully on Facebook.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Universe.   Leaving The Universe. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:46 pm

.nova. wrote:
Shit Granger... I might, and already have joined your site, and am really confused but it sounds sooo sick, uhm, I'm really sorry to hear you leave, I saw you as a well respected RPer here tbh, and am really shocked to see you leave unexpectedly.

Thank you man and if you wanna keep contact my MSN is granger1994@live.com

Jarrett wrote:
I've never carried hard feelings over it, as I have now grown used to people's criticisms and actions against me. I've fought with a significant portion of the members, but they are all over with, so I don't care for grudges.

I thank you for your great contributions to ECCW. It has truly been a group effort in making the thread such a success and your help was significant. You are a great RPer and during your time as a GM showed you can book well too. So thank YOU.

you have always been one of my favorite people on the site even though we argued and shit you are well respected in my book and ill see ya on msn bro.

Jigsaw* wrote:
Didn't really know you long Granger, but it was a great time takin with you and role playing in your WWE E-fed, sad to see you go man.

back at you add me on MSN, granger1994@live.com
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Universe.   Leaving The Universe. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:49 pm

Skip Bayless wrote:
Bye Granger. Though not mentioned, you were still awesome and I was still awesome. Hope to see you somewhere down the road, hopefully on Facebook.

Sorry man but sure will bro!
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Universe.   Leaving The Universe. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:50 pm

Don't really know you, apart from the fact you contributed a shit load to the site. But, anyways, Bye. tongue
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Universe.   Leaving The Universe. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:55 pm

That sucks but you gotta do what you have to do, sorry again for not being as active on WWE like I wanted to. Like you I have been busy with school and shit. But I hope all goes well for you outside of this site.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Universe.   Leaving The Universe. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:58 pm

G .. For me, there isn't a reason for me to say goodbye, because, you know me and you are still ganna talk all the time on MSN.

So, Ill be talking to you after I write this RP Razz

<3 Razz
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Universe.   Leaving The Universe. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:02 pm

My brother, peace out. You were a most valued member of this site, take if from the former admin. No matter what people say about you, you had innovative ideas, were a very good roleplayer and you've showed numerous times your booking ability. Outside of all that, you always strived to make this site better and despite your flaws (which we all have plenty of) you were a sound lad and I'd like to think we had an e-friendship which I was not ashamed of. Good luck in your new fed Granger.

Adam xoxo
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Universe.   Leaving The Universe. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:50 pm

Adam wrote:
My brother, peace out. You were a most valued member of this site, take if from the former admin. No matter what people say about you, you had innovative ideas, were a very good roleplayer and you've showed numerous times your booking ability. Outside of all that, you always strived to make this site better and despite your flaws (which we all have plenty of) you were a sound lad and I'd like to think we had an e-friendship which I was not ashamed of. Good luck in your new fed Granger.

Adam xoxo

Thank you man I appreciate it and with you being in my first ever real efed your pretty close to me Twista Wink You have always been cool so hmu on MSN sometime man.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Universe.   Leaving The Universe. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:59 pm

Hmmmmmmm.... Lieb Dich Bruder Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Universe.   Leaving The Universe. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:27 pm

Bye Granger. I'd write a heartfelt response but you and I never actually interacted soo... fuck bitches and shit.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Universe.   Leaving The Universe. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:23 pm

Sucks to see ya go man, enjoy life and shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Universe.   Leaving The Universe. EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:10 am

Granger wait! Before you go, know me as a Colin Cowherd fan, not a Skip Bayless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Universe.   Leaving The Universe. EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:38 am

g.я.α.η.g.є.яﻼ wrote:
I have said this plenty of times before yes I know before all of the haters on here begin running their mouths. So before I even say anything I am telling everyone if they do not have anything nice to say then to not say anything at all understand? Okay. I joined the WWE Universe in September 2008 and almost 4 years later I am one of the only members that has not even taken a break from the site and always been loyal. I have had my problems with everybody on the site of course like everybody else but I am only saying sorry for one during my time and that was my immature rage last year between myself and Jarrett. I deleted mine and his accounts plus basically taking over the site which I admit was stupid. Now please accept my apology Jarrett and plus to you Jake we have had our differences and I am sorry for that as well. Same to you my friend RED I wish you the best. My last WWE fed was my greatest success and I am proud to say that with the help of RED, Karl, Jigsaw, SP, and Justin we made it work! To get down to business here I have joined a efed writing 10k rps weekly and I am leaving The U finally. I have met many people here I will keep contact with down the road in my roleplaying and wrestling internet life like my good friends Dan, Nick, Richie, David, and Jessica. To everyone else that I have had good times with from Marik & Adam even in another fed, Harry, Nova, Jigsaw, Jarrett, Jon even a shout to my legend friends Bradders, Patrick, AngleV2, DMKDavid... it has been a long and very memorable ride and I say thank you for allowing it.

If any real roleplayers would like to join my in my new site here is the link http://z10.invisionfree.com/TheEFed/index.php? I play The Miz, Trenton York, and Gossip Master, Freddie Prinze Jr.

--- Granger, G-Spot, Loser, Noob, Asshole, G-Range, just to name a few nicknames Very Happy

Dude, quit using that faggot text. It looks retarded and people have to quote you in order to read all the bullshit that you spew from your keyboard. Oh, and DMKDavid was a faggot, Pat was like 12, Bradders is just a retarded name, and Kurt Angle cant wrestle for shit anymore.

Also, Trenton York is a huge faggot.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Universe.   Leaving The Universe. EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:08 am

Well Granger cya man, have fun with those 10k rps. I will stay in contact with you.

Even though I was said in that text, but hey I am cool with it.

Cya around man, stay safe.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Universe.   Leaving The Universe. EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 9:45 am

g.я.α.η.g.є.яﻼ wrote:

Imma join the e-fed soon
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Universe.   Leaving The Universe. EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:18 pm

I joined idk If i'm accepted, or even how to use it... :$
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Universe.   Leaving The Universe. EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:50 pm

yea neither do i Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Universe.   Leaving The Universe. EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:50 pm

It's like really confusing Razz
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Universe.   Leaving The Universe. EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:31 pm

I made an account, but saw I'm not interested in playing anyone thats available.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Universe.   Leaving The Universe. EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:34 pm

Yeah true, everyone good was taken, but I hear they're accepting Caws?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Universe.   Leaving The Universe. EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:48 pm

they do accept CAWS which will be on the FCW brand and if any of yall need help just ask me like I said ill be checking my PM's here and stuff because I do ahve time to checka nd help i will more than happy to take someone under my wing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Universe.   Leaving The Universe. Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaving The Universe.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next