The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?

Go down 
+27
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Young Knockout Kid
Anti-Christ
Cole
bob2
LegendOfCasey
White guy
Jericho
Admin
meh.
Goblin
Y2JMattitude
Karl
Absinthe
Sam
Michael
Angela
Periwinkles
Kush And Orange Juice
Nick Nitro
Ethan
American Wolf
Ken
#Animal
Mesa
JD
SP
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? Empty
PostSubject: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:36 pm

Who is the best?
Below, please post who you think is the best Superstar & Diva in WWE. Including a reason, and include if you would give them the slammy for Superstar/Diva of the year!

Current
CM Punk x3
The Miz x3
Dolph Ziggler
Edge x2
Chris Jericho
Kofi Kingston

Honoralbe Mentions
Bryan Danielson
Alberto Del Rio

Last edited by [era of awesome][SP] on Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:31 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:50 pm

CM Punk

He's the less-PG person in the WWE,he's Straight-Edge,he's better than you,he's the leader of Nexus?Anything more?And yes,he was once nominated as Superstar Of The Year,so I'll give him the award.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:39 am

The Miz

Who can pull him down right now as he has just had the most impressive year of his whole entire career as he has became the United States champion, Unified Tag Team champion, and even the WWE Championship. He has been totally shinning this year as I do believe he deserves to be Superstar of the year. He has impressed me so much this year and I am proud to call him my favorite.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:23 pm

The pure talent of Del Rio and Danielson makes me want to give them the award, but I'd have to give it to CM Punk. He's one of the few who can carry a match on his own and a feud on the mic. His gimmick is unique in a world of gimmicks that have simply been recycled many times over. His latest Nexus affiliation could be make or break for the group, and he'll truly be tested on how well he can carry the group if John Cena needs to take some time off like it's been rumored he will.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:04 pm

Dolph Ziggler cheers
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:53 pm

Yannic. wrote:
Dolph Ziggler cheers

Why? Why would you give him the slammy?
Wrestling Skills? Mic Skills?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:58 pm

All great answers, I would totally agree. CM and Miz are great, they have great gimmicks and can play them well, I fell that CM Punk has kinda sunk for abit there, just before the injury came, but I feel now, he will forsure get back up in that title picture [main event slot]. Miz is champion, so yeah ... Both have awesome mic skills and are great in the ring.

Even Dolph Ziggler, I mean looking at his and Bryan Danielson's matches ... Phenomenal ... and I know Phenomenal when I see it ... I know that Dolph doesn't have the same mic skills as the other 2, but I think thats only because we don't get to hear from Ziggler all that often. If WWE was smart, they would make him possibley lose the I.C title and give him that push that him, Morrison [now has], Kofi Kigston all deserve for their awesome wrestling skills ... Im going to pick my Greatest Star in afew, I just wanted to post my thoughs on what you guys said!

-- SP
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:13 pm

[єяα σf αωєѕσмє][SP] wrote:
Who is the best?
Below, please post who you think is the best Superstar & Diva in WWE. Including a reason, and include if you would give them the slammy for Superstar/Diva of the year!

Current
CM Punk x2
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

Honoralbe Mentions
Bryan Danielson
Alberto Del Rio

Best superstar?? the Miz...and cmon do you really need a reason for him?? The guy is head and shoulders better than over half that current roster on raw. I know I've looked Razz

Diva?? Yea I have no idea
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:15 pm

The Anti Christ of the U wrote:
[єяα σf αωєѕσмє][SP] wrote:
Who is the best?

Current
CM Punk x2
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

Honoralbe Mentions
Bryan Danielson
Alberto Del Rio

Best superstar?? the Miz...and cmon do you really need a reason for him?? The guy is head and shoulders better than over half that current roster on raw. I know I've looked Razz

Diva?? Yea I have no idea

Adda-be KENNY!
[Yeah, thats right, it rhymes ;p]
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 6:22 pm

Imma go with either Edge or CM Punk. No reasons.
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:29 pm

Chris Jericho or Edge.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:07 pm

Im suprised no-one said Orton or Cena. Look at the shit they've been through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:22 pm

Cena sucks and Orton licks..

ADR, Nexus, Edge, is AWESOMER than The Miz.

I mark for ADR, Nexus, and Edge. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nick Nitro
Jobber
Jobber
Nick Nitro

PostSubject: I have many favs but the best RIGHT NOW is The Miz   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:41 pm

He is reining WWE Champ. He has been U.S Champ and Unified Tag Team champion at the same time no less. He won Money In The Bank for RAW. This all in a one year spand as well. He has become more agressive showing he is championship material so right now he has all the accolades for being the best. Not to mention past things like his imppresive run as tag champ with John Morrison. As well as being a 2 time slammy award winner. In the same day that he and Morrison won those. So Miz is Truly AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Kush And Orange Juice
Jobber
Jobber
Kush And Orange Juice

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:43 pm

Kofi Kingston. You know why? Because he's fucking Kofi Kingston.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:51 pm

Kofi has potential, I thought he was going to become World Heavyweight Champion.
Back to top Go down
Periwinkles
Jobber
Jobber
Periwinkles

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:03 pm

Cm Punk
Back to top Go down
Angela
Jobber
Jobber
Angela

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:19 pm

Taker... he's still my favorite...
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/12468342002172620822
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:20 pm

Edge or Ummmm, Jack Swagger
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:10 am

CM Sucks 4 retiring Jeff Hardy back in 2009 and i'd give the man another damn Slammy
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Jobber
Jobber
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:21 am

Swagger's mascot
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:55 pm

I am stuck between Punk, Miz and Danielson. Punk and Miz are great on the mic, whereas Danielson is not so great. He is awesome in the ring but still lacks on the mic. For that I would say he would get more of an honorable mention rather than the award itself.

So Punk or Miz? Both are two of the greatest guys on the mic. They have the crowd wrapped rouns their finger every time they talk. They can make them cheer or boo, whatever they want. Punk is definitely the better choice for charisma and mic skills.

Now wrestling skill. It is tough but I would have to give it to Punk. The Miz is just now starting to shine but Punk is a multiple time World Champion. I am sure that both of these would put on a great match but I would see Punk shining more. For this I would have to say Punk is the best WWE Superstar.
Back to top Go down
Y2JMattitude
Jobber
Jobber
Y2JMattitude

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:10 pm

Chris Jericho
Back to top Go down
Nick Nitro
Jobber
Jobber
Nick Nitro

PostSubject: Awesome Response:   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:31 pm

As of right now the best WWE Superstar has to be The Miz or The Rated R Superstar Edge.

Miz: He has all the qualifications as of 2010 he held the U.S Championship and The Unified Tag Team Titles at different times and at the same time. He also had and still has the WWE Championship. he has the wrestling ability while people may think he dosen't. He has the mic skills that get the audience to hate him and the catchphrase. What happened to good catchphrases in the WWE? he has it all and the boots to match.

Edge: Another person with incredible mic skills. has th ability to make you love him and hate him. He keeps a fan base heel or face. The superstar has that rockstar persona people can relate to and like/love along with the wrestling ablity. Plus has that great move that the crowd goes crazy to... The SPEAR. Lastly, he has the gold. As a world heaveywheight champion he can talk and say he is the best till the cows come home. If you had to choose the best from the points I made and from who is the best RIGHT NOW. You have to agree The Rated R Superstar and The Must See Champion are the best superstars right now.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Jobber
Jobber
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:35 pm

Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? Eagle-Walking-Around-The-Ring
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next