The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?

Go down 
+27
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Young Knockout Kid
Anti-Christ
Cole
bob2
LegendOfCasey
White guy
Jericho
Admin
meh.
Goblin
Y2JMattitude
Karl
Absinthe
Sam
Michael
Angela
Periwinkles
Kush And Orange Juice
Nick Nitro
Ethan
American Wolf
Ken
#Animal
Mesa
JD
SP
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:38 pm

For Best Diva
..I'm voting for Maryse/ Without Ted DiBiase.

Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? - Page 2 2dgnsyh
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:10 am

The most underated wrestler of all time : Christian

He's got the best mic skills in the WWE, better then Miz, Punk and Edge. Whenever he cuts a promo is flows so smoothly. Everytime he talks to someone he always puts them in there place with his cleverness. He owned CM Punk back in ECW. His mic skills are to highly underated when they are the best. His name is captain fucking charisma for a reason.

His in ring skills are all good in different areas. He's proven time after time his techincal skills are solid. He can fly, he can even do flip stuff. He's best known for his use of weopons which the only person who can match that is Edge.

The fact that he's my favorite wrestler and I'm the number one peep for since I started watching wrestling in 05 makes me very proud and happy
Christian is by far the best wrestler in The buisness.
Back to top Go down
meh.
Jobber
Jobber
meh.

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:05 pm

He doesn't get much recognition because he's pushing new talent but, MIKE KNOX's beard!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Executive
Executive
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:36 pm

This is fairly open.

John Cena is the biggest star. No matter what you say you cannot deny that. He's the face of the company. Outside the IWC he is by far the favourite AND considered the best because he rarely loses. And never fairly.

The Miz and Edge are the current World Champions so TECHNICALLY they are the best in the business.

ADR, Danielson, Kingston and Ziggler are four of the more technically gifted.

CM Punk is one of the best talkers (Like Timeh I prefer Christian)

The two most succesful and with the most credentials are Triple H and Undertaker.

Triple H has always been a favourite of mine and I'm going to go ahead and say he's the best star in the WWE. Taker's a close second. BEST IN BUSINESS NOT OF THE PAST YEAR.
Back to top Go down
https://theuniverse.forumotion.co.uk
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:53 am

Well, pure wrestling ability, it would be a toss up between Bryan Danielson, CM Punk and Alberto Del Rio. If you where to chuck charisma, entertainment, ability to perform well with anyone, and overness, it'd be a toss up between CM Punk, Chris Jericho and Alberto Del Rio. So Jericho is gone, so you rule him out. Del Rio is at the start of his run, so we'll rule him out for now, he's still young, so that leaves CM Punk.

He has a brilliant gimmick, incredible mic skills, was hella over as a face and is one of the most over heels at the moment and is one hell of a great wrestler. He is fantastic every time he enters that ring and he is easily the best in WWE at the moment.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:56 pm

Best is clearly CM Punk, he retired Meth Hardy. He made Undertaker tap. He has out worked everybody in the WWE in matches including Underfaker. He outworks everybody on the mic as of late that includes Chris Jericho. Like it or not he is the top heel worker in the WWE in the last 10 years.

Best diva is my home girl Maryse. Cause she is FINE
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:21 pm

Best Super Star Today: By far is my boy CM Punk. He was suppressed for a while with the whole Straight Edge Society and in squash matches with Big Slow but ever since he came back to Raw and got on the other side of the table he has been doing great. Now this thing with the Nexus is still iffy for me. I'm not sure how it is going to end up. It could end up bad because they could always be kept under Cena's pumps but it could also end up really good because Punk may be able to make something out of each and every one in the Nexus. How will he do that? I don't know yet thats why I am iffy on the whole Nexus. But besides that he seems to be amazing on the mic and in the ring so I would give it to him

Best Superstars of All Time: *glass breaks* Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock are by far the two best ever. Both great in the ring, the best ever on the stick The best entertainers ever period.

Best Diva Today: NONE they all are garbage and can't do **** haha they are all eye candy (this is not me being sexist it is only the truth

Best Diva of all Time: Trish Stratus in my opinion she always entertained the fans as a face or a heel she was good looking and pretty decent in the ring
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:24 pm

I agree with both,Punk is the best superstar right now.And about the Divas,eh...I suppose Natalya?
Back to top Go down
bob2
Jobber
Jobber
bob2

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:43 am

Michael Tarver. This guy has the potential to become one of the biggest stars in wrestling, fantastic talent. Honorable Mention to Chris Jericho bounce . CM Punk's good too.

Absinthe wrote:
Swagger's mascot

YES
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 3:53 am

Dolph Ziggler...
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 3:55 am

Cole [RIP Savage] wrote:
Dolph Ziggler...

Cole = The Best Razz
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 3:56 am

Yannic wrote:
Cole [RIP Savage] wrote:
Dolph Ziggler...

Cole = The Best Razz

I know Razz
Back to top Go down
Anti-Christ
Jobber
Jobber
Anti-Christ

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:51 pm

To me nobody. The only superstar that can hold that title is either Stone Cold or The Rock
Back to top Go down
http://ultimaterko.wordpress.com
Young Knockout Kid
Jobber
Jobber
Young Knockout Kid

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 5:14 am

Chris Jericho.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 5:23 am

Daniel Bryan and CM Punk are the only WWE superstars that can make a match with people like Mark Henry, but Punk's better on the mic, so Punk wins with a mention to Bryan.

Beth Phoenix is the most experienced diva so she's been in the most high-profile matches and has the most skills.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:24 pm

Mixed between Randy/Punk currently but for diva its Beth all the way!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:31 pm

Clearly hands down CM Punk
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:34 pm

obviously I'm going to say Kane and AJ Lee Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:54 am

Best Superstar? Christian - He stood out to me ever since he was starting to break away from the tag team with Edge and even as an 8 year old I cheered the hell out of him for betraying Edge and making a bigger name for himself.

He's got charisma (an understatement), the in-ring skills (does more moves as he gets older, which is bazaar for most wrestlers getting older), gets instant crowd reaction wherever he goes, and he has a look that is different from most. If I were an aspiring pro wrestler, while others say Shawm Michaels and the likes as idols, Christian would be mine.

For Diva? Does it have to be current ones? If so then I'll say Kharma. Mostly because most know what she's been through just to get to the WWE, and for the short time she appeared on TV, crowds erupted just from her entrance, she got more focus than any other diva in years, and her wrestling for a big woman is rather good. Sure there's others better like a Natalya, but Kharma is one of the best natural workers in the company overall.
Back to top Go down
BlackTerminator
Jobber
Jobber
BlackTerminator

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:24 pm

To me CM Punk is the best WWE Superstar up to date.

And for best diva up to date was Eve, but then she left. So I really don't know about the divas though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?   Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is the best WWE Superstar/Diva ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2