The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Anyone interested in... EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Anyone interested in... EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Anyone interested in... EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Anyone interested in... EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Anyone interested in... EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Anyone interested in... EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Anyone interested in... EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Anyone interested in... EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Anyone interested in... EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Anyone interested in... EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Anyone interested in...

Go down 
+4
Teddy Spanks
Deanpool
Cole
#Animal
8 posters
AuthorMessage
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

Anyone interested in... Empty
PostSubject: Anyone interested in...   Anyone interested in... EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 10:09 am

Anyone interested in... Z2h_zps1e06259e
Who would be up for a sweet Z2H return? For the ones who doenst know what Z2H is; it's pretty much based on Mesa's Warbringers, where you build your own wrestling company from the bottom to the top. The only limitation you've is... the money. No deadlines. You're the boss in the Z2H. Interested?
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in...   Anyone interested in... EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 10:22 am

I'd be interested. Maybe being able to get better stars down the road will motivate me to write shows.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in...   Anyone interested in... EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 10:48 am

Cole wrote:
I'd be interested. Maybe being able to get better stars down the road will motivate me to write shows.

Awesome cheers  and regarding that... i'm totally open for suggestions to improve the Z2H format.
Back to top Go down
Deanpool
Executive
Executive
Deanpool

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in...   Anyone interested in... EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 11:10 am

I think I'd like to give this a shot. Not up for any strict constrictions in booking leagues, but I'd still like to give this booking a shot and always thought this was a cool concept.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in...   Anyone interested in... EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 12:02 pm

Deanpool wrote:
I think I'd like to give this a shot. Not up for any strict constrictions in booking leagues, but I'd still like to give this booking a shot and always thought this was a cool concept.

Great man! cheers
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in...   Anyone interested in... EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 5:21 pm

More up for that shit down the road?
Back to top Go down
Teddy Spanks
Executive
Executive
Teddy Spanks

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in...   Anyone interested in... EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 5:32 pm

Toss my name on the maybe list Yan, I'm not 100% certain yet
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in...   Anyone interested in... EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:51 am

Summer of Joey wrote:
Toss my name on the maybe list Yan, I'm not 100% certain yet

That's alright buddy.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in...   Anyone interested in... EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 3:46 am

I second that. I really wanna get WWE on the go, but I've always wanted to do Z2H
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in...   Anyone interested in... EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 9:38 am

It's aight man, i guess if we find atleast 5 members that would be down for this.. i'd give it a go, other than that i'd just wait before attempting a Z2H return.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in...   Anyone interested in... EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 11:29 am

What is it Yan?
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in...   Anyone interested in... EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 12:03 pm

Adam wrote:
What is it Yan?
We all start off with a certain amount of money. At that point we can purchase contracts of superstars, but of course the John Cenas and Brock Lesnars will be hella expensive. So you have to start off small and make money from your shows in order to increase your promotion size and gain bigger stars.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in...   Anyone interested in... EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 1:14 pm

Adam wrote:
What is it Yan?

Oh well, its pretty much like Warbringers, something you was a part of when it started, aight? Smile
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in...   Anyone interested in... EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 4:24 pm

Cole wrote:
Adam wrote:
What is it Yan?
We all start off with a certain amount of money. At that point we can purchase contracts of superstars, but of course the John Cenas and Brock Lesnars will be hella expensive. So you have to start off small and make money from your shows in order to increase your promotion size and gain bigger stars.

^This for the ones who needed an explanation of the Z2H/Warbringers format.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in...   Anyone interested in... EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 4:33 pm

Im pretty interested.

How would you make moneys off of shows and what not?
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in...   Anyone interested in... EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 5:13 am

LegendOfCasey wrote:
Im pretty interested.

Yeah pretty much. Obviously you start off with a small fanbase means you're not making that much money with your shows, after a few shows (i was thinking of 5-8 shows maybe) you're gaining more fans, selling more tickets and then it's up to you, whatever you wanna stay at a small arena and use your money to purchase wrestlers or to move to a new venue to sell more tickets and gain more money, etc. You don't need to write super long shows as you start off as a small indy promotion(no quick results allowed though), it's up to you if you wanna run your show weekly, but there is no deadline that forces you to post your show every friday.. you just won't make the fast money though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in...   Anyone interested in... EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 12:25 pm

Where do I sign up?
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in...   Anyone interested in... EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 12:41 pm

Yannic wrote:
LegendOfCasey wrote:
Im pretty interested.

Yeah pretty much. Obviously you start off with a small fanbase means you're not making that much money with your shows, after a few shows (i was thinking of 5-8 shows maybe) you're gaining more fans, selling more tickets and then it's up to you, whatever you wanna stay at a small arena and use your money to purchase wrestlers or to move to a new venue to sell more tickets and gain more money, etc. You don't need to write super long shows as you start off as a small indy promotion(no quick results allowed though), it's up to you if you wanna run your show weekly, but there is no deadline that forces you to post your show every friday.. you just won't make the fast money though. Smile
Consider my name signed up.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in...   Anyone interested in... EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 12:57 pm

Haven't made a sign up thread yet, just wanted to see if we get enough members that would be down for this, but it's seems like we got a good amount of interested people. So expect me to set up the Sign Up thread later tonight!

PS: If you got any suggestion for the whole Z2H format, i'm totally open for new ideas! Anything regarding hirings, to venues, to networks, to TV deals, etc, if you got any suggestion make sure to post it right here! Smile
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in...   Anyone interested in... EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 1:00 pm

Proper informations will follow as well once i get the Sign Up thread up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in...   Anyone interested in... EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 1:07 pm

This sounds like a really cool concept. I think I am interested. Maybe I'll just put my TNA booker on hold and get involved in this!
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in...   Anyone interested in... EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 2:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in...   Anyone interested in... Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in...
Page 1 of 1