The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen? EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen? EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen? EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen?

Go down 
+14
BEAST MODE
Sam
.mop is dead.
Bleed Green
Cole
meh.
Harold
Jericho
Ace
Periwinkles
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
JD
TJ
Ethan
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen? Empty
PostSubject: What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen?   What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen? EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 8:39 pm

The 2 that top my list are:

1: Avatar- I hate it, it sucked pretty bad and It made zero sense, A shadow of my former self? Jake has a dead twin brother, Bad verry bad Movie, the reason why it was so big it's cause it was in 3D.

2: Titanic- Too much of a chick flick, was it made to be base on a story about Romeo and Juliet? it's always the lead male Character, it's love at first sight... Cause he see the girl and fall for her beauty, these movie are always about teenagers being dramatic and is willing to kill themself just cause they can't live without each other.

And Yeah Lord of the Ring was another one that suck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen?   What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen? EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:31 pm

Titanic was probably bound to be a big deal regardless, but the reason it was probably SO big was because of the time it came out. Nowadays, we'd think it is a top movie, but nothing we haven't already seen. Back then, it was a big deal.

For instance a lot of horror and action movies that people then may have deemed scary or adventurous are hardly anything special to us now in those rights, such as Jaws and Poltergeist.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen?   What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen? EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:35 pm

Fargo. It just sucked, people tell me to rewatch it because it's soo good. Can't, it sucked. Sucked sucked sucked.
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen?   What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen? EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen?   What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 6:35 pm

Ehh, Titanic was like Romeo and Juliet to me..not my Type of Movie to watch.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen?   What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:45 pm

probably was Titanic, I mean seriously why did Dicaprio not save himself
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen?   What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 11:22 pm

Shade wrote:
Cause he rather Protect his Juliet.
Back to top Go down
Periwinkles
Jobber
Jobber
Periwinkles

PostSubject: Re: What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen?   What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:35 pm

Hey! Titanic was a good Movie and I don't find anything bad about it. The only overrated Movie out there is twilight; that was a big disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Jobber
Jobber
Ace

PostSubject: Re: What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen?   What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen? EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:58 am

The Social Network
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen?   What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen? EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:03 am

Ethan wrote:
Shade wrote:
Cause he rather Protect his Juliet.

It's funny cuz he was in a Romeo & Juliet movie
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen?   What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen? EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:34 am

Twilight. Any of them. They all suck soo much
Back to top Go down
Ace
Jobber
Jobber
Ace

PostSubject: Re: What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen?   What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen? EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:39 am

Hazza wrote:
Twilight. Any of them. They all suck soo much
^^^ Agreed
Back to top Go down
Periwinkles
Jobber
Jobber
Periwinkles

PostSubject: Re: What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen?   What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:19 pm

Leonardo dicaprio Romeo and Juliet was Awful, that thing put me to sleep and I hate the actress who played Juliet....

I liked Leo in Titanic and Inception he was good in those..
Back to top Go down
meh.
Jobber
Jobber
meh.

PostSubject: Re: What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen?   What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen? EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:51 am

Inception, don't get me wrong it was a great movie but, they made it way too complicated to be honest. It didn't even stimulate me, I just had to remember a load of shit for an ending which I didn't even like.
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen?   What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen? EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:12 am

KingK wrote:
Inception, don't get me wrong it was a great movie but, they made it way too complicated to be honest. It didn't even stimulate me, I just had to remember a load of shit for an ending which I didn't even like.
I actually liked this Movie, but I agree it's kinda Overrated.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen?   What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen? EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:16 am

Holes. It's an old movie. But Istill love it. It's great, however confusing with the random flashbacks and shit. I wouldn't say it was over-rated though..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen?   What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen? EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:19 am

All John Cena movies.. Even though I've only seen Marine and Fred.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen?   What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen? EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:21 am

Miami's 4th Heatle wrote:

Lol he was stupid in Fred...

12 Rounds is the shit./ You should check it out.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen?   What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen? EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:21 am

Miami's 4th Heatle wrote:
12 Rounds was actually decent imo, but The Marine and Fred were god damn AWFUL!
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen?   What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen? EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:38 am

Only ever seen Marine, it was ok, but the plot for 12 rounds just sounded awful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen?   What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen? EmptySun May 29, 2011 1:02 am

Oh yeah. Forgot about 12 Rounds of Boring.
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen?   What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen? EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:14 pm

12 Rounds was actually good, I quit enjoy it but I wouldn't really call any of this movies overrated.
Back to top Go down
Periwinkles
Jobber
Jobber
Periwinkles

PostSubject: Re: What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen?   What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:38 pm

KingK wrote:
It's too confusing to me, but I still love it....It's great Razz
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen?   What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen? EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 1:17 pm

Word Life, This is Basic Thuganomics
Back to top Go down
Periwinkles
Jobber
Jobber
Periwinkles

PostSubject: Re: What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen?   What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:01 pm

The Lord of the rings
Fight Club
Little miss sunshine
Pirates of the caribbean [all of them]
Twilight [all of them]
Star Wars [all of them]
High School Musical [all of them]
Pride and Prejudice
Alice in Wonderland (2010)
The Notebook
A Walk To Remember

Any teen movies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen?   What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the most overrated movie you have ever seen?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next