The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
WWE 2014: What did I just watch? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
WWE 2014: What did I just watch? EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
WWE 2014: What did I just watch? EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
WWE 2014: What did I just watch? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
WWE 2014: What did I just watch? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
WWE 2014: What did I just watch? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
WWE 2014: What did I just watch? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
WWE 2014: What did I just watch? EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
WWE 2014: What did I just watch? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
WWE 2014: What did I just watch? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

WWE 2014: What did I just watch?

Go down 
+3
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Cole
Captain2
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? Empty
PostSubject: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 3:21 am

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? WWE_2014_logo

Background: Following the creation of the WWE Network subscriber numbers were much lower than initially expected, leading to a rapid drop in share prices and investor confidence. The WWE leadership, amidst controversy and threats of legal action by investors decided it needed a new boom period to pull out of a potential tailspin.... They needed a new attitude era. They needed... Vince Russo. He was however away from the phone so they grabbed a fellow rooting through their trash for free T-shirts and put him in charge of booking, believing that he'd be capable of doing a similar job.

Welcome to WWE 2014: What did I just watch?

I'll be starting in May 2014 and using Captain Charisma's Real World Database in Total Extreme Warfare 2013. Comments and thoughts are appreciated!

Also keep in mind, I intend to be a bit unorthodox in my writing of this diary. If you see me making someone look stupid or mocking them mercilessly then I'm a fan of theirs. No malice intended towards anyone I write about.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 3:21 am

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_Logo-590x150
Monday, 1st week of May

The show kicks off as Triple H walks down to the ring and cuts a promo for thirty minutes. The highlights of the promo are him calling himself "The King of Kings" "The Game" "The Ultimate Destroyer" and possibly even at one point "Megatron". Screaming can be heard in the audience at various points throughout.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? Q1nnVo0 WWE 2014: What did I just watch? S39MIUN
R-Truth Vs Ryback

In a match that had some good action but non-existent crowd heat, Ryback defeated R-Truth in 8:43 by pinfall with a Shell Shocked.

Rating: 66

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? LFmI9utWWE 2014: What did I just watch? UFfS3nW WWE 2014: What did I just watch? ZUq9g0nWWE 2014: What did I just watch? KeUDfuo
Los Matadores Vs Slater and Gabriel

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Slater and Gabriel defeated Los Matadores in 9:02 when Heath Slater defeated Diego by pinfall with a Smash Hit.

The scene opens as Dolph Ziggler sits in his office,the door says "Dolph Ziggler investigation services", He's inside his office with his feet up on his desk and a glass of rum in his hand when Big Show knocks on the door.

"Come in!" he calls out, sitting up in his chair.

"Mr. Ziggler I presume? I was wondering if you'd be free to take a case"

"I don't take cases from giants. They're bad luck" Dolph says as he takes a sip from his glass.

"This is serious, John Cena was found beaten down this morning. Nobody knows why and he hasn't been able to speak since, its meant to look like a normal attack to keep him from being in his match but I think someone is trying to keep him quiet" Big Show says as he sits on the edge of Ziggler's desk.

"Well now you have my interest. What would they be trying to keep secret?" Dolph asks as he sits up, keeping eye contact with Big Show.

"Well Mr. Ziggler...that's what I want you to find out...."

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? W7hQ23P WWE 2014: What did I just watch? QTWaamF
Seth Rollins Vs Curtis Axel

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Seth Rollins defeated Curtis Axel in 8:33 by pinfall with a Piece of Mind.

Rating: 72

Emma is seen backstage searching for someone. She's holding a crystal up as she walks past locker rooms, almost as if she's scanning them.

"Come on.... one of these has to be right one..." she holds the crystal up in front of Lana's locker room, her face drops as it seemingly has no reaction.

"Well... I guess there's nobody here who can help me..." Emma sadly walks down the hallway but accidentally walks into Layla, apparently returning from the gym as she towels herself off.

"Hey Emma, is everything okay?" Layla asks her, smiling cheerfully. Emma looks down at her crystal and her eyes light up.

"Everything is awesome!" she says as she wraps her arms around Layla, giving her a big hug. "Come with me. I have so much to explain to you" Emma says grabbing Layla's hand and running off.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? Q1nnVo0WWE 2014: What did I just watch? 8KcBFbl WWE 2014: What did I just watch? XnbGD8OWWE 2014: What did I just watch? FxAEL32
Truth and Woods Vs The Wyatt Family

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The Wyatt Family defeated R-Truth and Xavier Woods in 9:18 when Luke Harper defeated R-Truth by pinfall with a Discus Clothesline.

Rating: 71

Gabriel and Slater are seen walking to the back talking about what a great job they did as a team. Gabriel playfully tussels Slater's hair and hugs his teammate as Aksana stands nearby transfixed. Slater notices that Gabriel has some dirt on his cheek and points it out to him, after Gabriel misses it a couple of times Slater licks his thumb and cleans it off for him. Aksana gets a nosebleed and runs off.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? ABj6DzC WWE 2014: What did I just watch? F3ylXuq
Big Show Vs Bad New Barrett

In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, Bad News Barrett defeated The Big Show in 8:47 by pinfall with a Bull Hammer.

Rating: 73

Daniel Bryan is seen walking backstage with his World title on his shoulder when Kane attacks and chokeslams him through a nearby table. He tries to smother Bryan with his glove but is pulled off by the backstage crew.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? U0o7VNH WWE 2014: What did I just watch? Zf9qlnu
Roman Reigns Vs Jack Swagger

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Roman Reigns defeated Jack Swagger in 17:45 by pinfall with a Spear.

Rating: 77

The Shield talk backstage about how they've done tonight. Roman seems rather pleased with his victory as he happily grabs his comrades by their shoulders.

"ROMAN REIGNS!" He says with a large smile.

"Yeah, you did fine Roman" Dean says as he pats Roman on the head. Seth seems troubled and shakes his head.

"Look... I'm glad we did so well tonight but Dean's going against Batista next. That means we may have to deal with Evolution as a whole. We have to stay focused"

"Haha. Come on Seth, It's Evolution. Orton, Batista and Triple H. They're all washed up. If this was 2004 we'd be in trouble but now, barring some kind of ultimate betrayal we're fine"

Seth stares at Dean for a moment until Roman breaks the silence.

"ROMAN REIGNS!"

"That's right man. I have a match to get out to. See you guys later" Dean pats Seth on the back as he leaves.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? Bp4pfvn WWE 2014: What did I just watch? BV6b8kZ
Dean Ambrose Vs Batista

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Dean Ambrose defeated Batista in 18:21 by pinfall with a Dirty Deeds. Dean Ambrose makes defence number 1 of his WWE United States title.

Rating: 69

Final Rating: 79. Popularity has gone down in two regions
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 3:22 am

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? Smackdown-logo
Tuesday, 1st week of May

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? DUpxfnLWWE 2014: What did I just watch? L9m8JNnWWE 2014: What did I just watch? NDwIyGG WWE 2014: What did I just watch? LCGR9RdWWE 2014: What did I just watch? S39MIUNWWE 2014: What did I just watch? QTWaamF
Santino and The Usos Vs Fandango and Rybaxel

In a match that had some good action but non-existent crowd heat, Fandango and Rybaxel defeated Santino Marella and The Usos in 9:21 when Fandango defeated Jey Uso by pinfall with a Swinging Reverse STO.

Rating: 67

The scene shifts to the duo of Emma and Layla as they wander the hallways discussing the events of last week.

"Alright, so you're telling me that we've been chosen to protect the earth from the forces of darkness....?" Layla asks still confused about the situation.

"Right, We're fighting evil to preserve the forces of love and friendship" Emma replies, happy to finally have a partner to help her.

"Rrrright... So where are these evil forces from?" Layla asks, still a little uncertain as the the situation.

"They're from outer space" Emma replies matter of factly "Or sometimes from Earth but they're evil in those situations"

"I don't know if I believe you..." Layla replies "I mean... Evil from outer space. We're the chosen ones. It seems a little far fetched"

As the two talk Bray Wyatt approaches

"Fools! Do you think you can stop us? As the eater of worlds I will destroy you!" He laughs as he grabs Layla by the wrist. Emma shoots her a "told you so" look before reaching into her back pocket and pulling out her bubble gun.

"Emma....Bubble...blast!" she calls out her attack as she hits Bray with a flurry of bubbles. Wyatt recoils in pain and drops Laylas's wrist. Layla responds by elbowing Bray in the back of the head.

"Curse you! I'll get you next time!" He says before running off.

"See.... Told you" Emma says matter of factly as the British diva looks utterly confused.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? CSbw1Tu WWE 2014: What did I just watch? KIMzVlI
Rey Mysterio Vs Cesaro

In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, Cesaro defeated Rey Mysterio in 8:32 by pinfall with a Ricola Bomb.

Rating: 79

Joey Styles stops Cesaro backstage for an interview.

"Well Cesaro that was an amazing victory tonight. Do you have anything to say to your opponent, Rey Mysterio?"

Cesaro thinks for a moment before leaning over and grabbing the microphone.

"Rey Mysterio. Tonight I defeated you by pinfall...." he then nods and hands the microphone back to Joey.

"Well...Umm... That was great, do you have anything to say to the WWE Universe?"

Cesaro nods and looks into the camera, he points and says very calmly.

"WWE Universe... I am Cesaro and tonight I was victorious in my match. Next week I intend to compete in another match" he nods and smiles at Joey before walking off.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? O8o1EGEWWE 2014: What did I just watch? JhboQtc WWE 2014: What did I just watch? XnbGD8OWWE 2014: What did I just watch? FxAEL32
The Brotherhood Vs The Wyatt Family

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The Brotherhood defeated The Wyatt Family in 8:55 when Cody Rhodes defeated Erick Rowan by pinfall with a Cross Rhodes.

Adam Rose announces that he's been given the right to host a bikini contest featuring the stars of the women's division. First up comes Nikki Bella in a stunning bikini, she poses for the audience as they cheer for her. Next up is Brie Bella and the crowd goes wild for the bride of Daniel Bryan. Adam announces that there will be one more contestant as Alicia Fox makes her entrance wearing a one piece bathing suit. The crowd goes silent and a child in the front row begins to cry. Adam leans out of the ring as he throws up slightly. The show cuts to commercial as Michael Cole apologizes to the audience for seeing that horrific display.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? MuumzU8 WWE 2014: What did I just watch? Spbgwxd
The Great Khali Vs Alberto Del Rio

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Alberto Del Rio defeated The Great Khali in 9:29 by submission with a Rolling Cross Armbreaker.

Rating: 68

Daniel Bryan is seen being interviewed backstage by Joey Styles as they talk about Kane's actions last week.

"I have no clue what Kane's problem is. Sometimes he has his mask, sometimes he doesn't. Sometimes we're friendly and sometimes he wants to strangle me to death. I dunno. I mean Stephanie's holding his leash but you think he'd at least pull some of his punches for old times sake...." Daniel shakes his head.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? XZ1VoeZ WWE 2014: What did I just watch? Zf9qlnu
Sheamus Vs Jack Swagger

In an extremely short match, Sheamus defeated Jack Swagger in 5:12 by count out.

Rating: 80

Jack Swagger runs from the ring screaming about a ghost as Sheamus stares at him confusedly.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? UxQiTwo WWE 2014: What did I just watch? ZjTSjDs
Mark Henry Vs Bray Wyatt

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Bray Wyatt defeated Mark Henry in 17:56 by pinfall with a Swinging Reverse STO.

Rating: 76

Final Rating: 76. Popularity has decreased in 2 regions
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 3:22 am

Monday, 2nd week of May

Zack Ryder is seen in his locker room fist pumping as "The Right Stuff" by New Kids on the block plays in the background. Fandango walks past the open door but then stops, reverses and walks in.

"What in the hell are you doing?" Fandango angrily asks.

"Oh hey broski. Just dancing to some NKOTB, ya feel me broski?" he smiles and keeps fist pumping.

"Stop that right now, its an abomination" Fandango demands as he clenches his fist and grinds his teeth.

"Is something wrong bro?" Zack asks. Fandango seems to take a deep breath and compose himself.

"No, nothing is wrong at all" he says walking over to Zack's speakers. He smiles at Zack before mulekicking through the speaker before turning and catching Ryder with a superkick.

"That isn't music and that isn't dancing!" he says as he angrily slams Zack headfirst into the floor. He pounds on Zack until Ryder is cut and bleeding. Fandango releases him and walks towards the door.

"If I see that stupid move again, the next time you will not survive the wrath of.... FAHN...DAHN...GOOOO"

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? NDwIyGG WWE 2014: What did I just watch? QTWaamF
Jimmy Uso Vs Curtis Axel

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Jimmy Uso defeated Curtis Axel in 8:42 by pinfall with a Super Kick.

Rating: 62

Slater and Gabriel are seen backstage as they get back from the gym. Slater jokes about how Gabriel needs to work on his arms more and Justin retorts that maybe if Heath focused on his legs more he wouldn't need to wear long pants. Slater playfully hits Gabriel with a towel and the two start to wrestle in the hallway as Aksana turns the corner reading a magazine. She takes in the sight and drops the magazine as her nose once again begins to bleed, forcing her to run off in search of tissues.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? 6CYpjKbWWE 2014: What did I just watch? LhJKL5O WWE 2014: What did I just watch? LBgnaM4WWE 2014: What did I just watch? VJ0SGll
The Funkadactyls Vs Tamina and Rosa

In an extremely short match, The Funkadactyls defeated Tamina and Rosa Mendes in 5:07 when Naomi defeated Rosa Mendes by pinfall with a Nightfalls.

Rating: 50

The colour fades out of the show as the screen turns black and white. The background appears to be a hospital room as Dolph Ziggler walks into the room with Big Show next to him. On a nearby bed is John Cena

"Does Cena have any enemies that you're aware of?" Dolph asks Show.

"Nope. wrestling is a cutthroat business but I am not aware of why he would have been attacked" He says with a sigh as he leans up against the wall and takes in the scene.

Dolph moves closer to Cena as he lies unconscious.

"John.... John. Can you hear me?" He calls out, Cena shifts but doesn't wake.

"They really did a number on him..." Show points out. Dolph's eyes light up as he moves Cenas head to the side.

"They must have.... That's the size of a needle wouldn't you say?" Dolph says as he points to a hole in John's neck. "This is no ordinary beat down..."

"What do you mean?" Show asks, his eyes widening at the implication.

"No time to explain my gigantic friend... We have to get back to the arena. I have a match" Dolph says as he pulls out a pack of cigarettes and draws a fresh one before leaving the room.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? Q1nnVo0WWE 2014: What did I just watch? 8KcBFbl WWE 2014: What did I just watch? ZUq9g0nWWE 2014: What did I just watch? KeUDfuo
Truth and Woods Vs Rad Bromance

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Slater and Gabriel defeated R-Truth and Xavier Woods in 8:32 when Heath Slater defeated Xavier Woods by pinfall with a Smash Hit.

Rating: 49

Randy Orton stops Triple H in the hallway and pulls him aside.

"Hey Hunter, mind if I have a word with you?" he asks, looking nervously from side to side.

"Yeah of course. What can I do for you?" Triple H says with a slight grin.

"Well its just... the fans keep chanting boring at me and I was thinking we could do something to fix that. I mean I'm with the Authority and you want me to be the face of the WWE right?" he asks.

"Yeah of course. What do you have in mind?"

"I think if we added more pyro the fans would like me more. You know, go the "shock and awe" route. Show them that I'm way better than that Daniel Bryan. I need that shower of pyro behind me when I enter. You know. Like I used to have" He smiles at Triple H who in turn puts his hand on Orton's back.

"For the face of the company? anything"

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? HctE0j8 WWE 2014: What did I just watch? ZjK1AVs
WWE Diva's Championship Match:
Paige (c) Vs Eva Marie

In an extremely short match, Paige defeated Eva Marie in 5:04 by submission with a Scorpion Cross Lock. Paige makes defence number 1 of her WWE Divas title.

Rating: 45

Vince McMahon can be heard speaking from inside his office to someone just out of sight of the camera.

"Look I know you're great. I'd love to keep you with the company but we're in a situation where we have to lighten the load and we need to make cuts somewhere. The problem is that you don't know that you're great. I mean you've been with a band for how long now? I had you pegged as the next big thing and you deflated faster than a souffle goddammit. You made me look like an idiot for saying that you're the chosen one. Now... Drew... I wish you all the best in your future endeavors"

Drew Mcintyre gets up and leaves Vince's office, visibly upset as he takes off his bandana and uses it to wipe his eyeliner off. Drew takes a big, deep breath to keep his composure as he throws the bandana at a nearby garbage can.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? CSbw1Tu WWE 2014: What did I just watch? ZjTSjDs
Rey Mysterio Vs Bray Wyatt

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Bray Wyatt defeated Rey Mysterio in 9:22 by pinfall with a Swinging Reverse STO.

The Shield is seen walking backstage and talking amongst themselves.

"Look, Dean, I'm just saying you need to clean up your side of the locker room. Its covered in garbage. Animals wouldn't live like that!" Seth vents his frustration.

"Oh come on, animals would have more corpses laying around. If you mean a predator animal" Dean defends himself.

"In that mess I wouldn't be surprised if I found a corpse" Rollins shoots back.

"You might find one. I said an animal would have more though" Dean replies, his face completely deadpan. Their discussion is cut short however as Evolution viciously attacks the trio, Triple H slams Ambrose into a nearby wall as Batista and Orton tackle Rollins and Reigns, beating them down on the floor.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? O8o1EGEWWE 2014: What did I just watch? JhboQtc WWE 2014: What did I just watch? FMJyTzSWWE 2014: What did I just watch? Spbgwxd
The Brotherhood Vs Sandow and Del Rio

In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, The Brotherhood defeated Damien Sandow and Alberto Del Rio in 9:19 when Cody Rhodes defeated Damien Sandow by pinfall with a Cross Rhodes.

Rating: 78

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? QUYFyWG WWE 2014: What did I just watch? FxAEL32
Rob Van Dam Vs Eric Rowan

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Rob Van Dam defeated Erick Rowan in 9:18 by pinfall with a Five Star Frog Splash.

Rating: 75

"This is not good! Bray won his match!" Emma exclaims as she watches the show in her locker room, Layla lifts her head from her computer in response.

"So that creepy guy won a match?" She asks

"The evil force is getting stronger!" Emma replies "We have to find our third member before we can stop them!" she looks over at Layla expectantly.

"Well I googled "Guardians of Good and protectors of love. I got an article on guardian angels and something about Israel but nobody claiming they're ready to fight evil" Layla says half jokingly.

Emma sits on the couch and looks grumpy for a moment before an idea strikes her. "Come with me" she says as she grabs Layla by the hand.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? ABj6DzC WWE 2014: What did I just watch? F3ylXuq
Big Show Vs Bad News Barrett

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Bad News Barrett defeated The Big Show in 18:04 by pinfall with a Bull Hammer.

Barrett is coming back from the ring when he comes across Daniel Bryan being chokeslammed into a shipping crate. Kane grins and looks over Daniel's broken body.

"Come Payback. Your wife becomes a widow" he growls before walking out. Barrett stares at the scene before walking up to the groggy Bryan.

"He's kicking yer ass a lot isn't he?" Barrett says with a smug grin. "I mean maybe its none of my business but...." he starts to crack up, he points at Bryan and laughs.

"Ahhhaha. See this is what happens when they make tiny troll men World Champions. Best of luck mate!" Barrett holds onto his sides as he walks off.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? RNtFGA5 WWE 2014: What did I just watch? S39MIUN
Dolph Ziggler Vs Ryback

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Dolph Ziggler defeated Ryback in 17:56 by pinfall with a Super Kick.

Final Rating: 85. Popularity has increased in 28 regions
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 3:23 am

Tuesday, 2nd week of May

Renee Young is walking down the hallway when she hears sobbing from a nearby shipping crate. She pauses and raises an eyebrow before lifting the lid off, revealing a clearly depressed Drew Mcintyre.

"Drew! Why are you still here, you got fired on Raw" she asks, clearly confused about why he's still around.

"I have nowhere else to go! I mean they not only took my job, they took my dream, Renee!" he covers his face with his hand.

"Look, Drew. You've got a lot of potential but maybe you need some distance to see that. I mean this place is insane. I saw Kane beating Daniel Bryan up in the washroom this morning when he was trying to wash his hands...."

"What were you doing in the mens...." Drew asks but is quickly cut off by Renee

"Drew, the point is, maybe you just need to find yourself. Find your identity. Maybe if you went home for a little while you'd figure out just what kind of person you are" she pats him on the shoulder.

"Aye, you have a good point. Alright, I'll go back to Scotland and get back in touch with my roots...." he looks down at his leather pants "Cause this just isn't me".

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? UxQiTwo WWE 2014: What did I just watch? DUpxfnL
Mark Henry Vs Santino Marella

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Mark Henry defeated Santino Marella in 8:42 by pinfall with a World's Strongest Slam.

Rating: 70

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? 8dIGp0b WWE 2014: What did I just watch? B7v5riW
Aksana Vs Alicia Fox

In an extremely short match, Alicia Fox defeated Aksana in 4:57 by pinfall with a Watch Yo Face.

Rating: 42

After the match Alicia goes backstage and walks up to Joey Styles.

"Oh god, Alicia. What do you want?" Joey asks, clearly annoyed and disguisted.

"Well normally you interview people...." Alicia replies but gets cut off by an angry Styles.

"That's right. I interview people, but you know who I don't interview? People who ruin bikini contests. People who enjoy making others suffer. This is the WWE Ma'm. The bikini contest is a sacred tradition and I will not stand by and let it be mocked so by your inclusion! Good day!" Joey throws down his microphone and walks off. Alicia stands back looking utterly confused and horrified.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? Zf9qlnu WWE 2014: What did I just watch? LCGR9Rd
Jack Swagger Vs Fandango

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Fandango defeated Jack Swagger in 8:48 by pinfall with a Swinging Reverse STO.

Randy Orton comes out for his match as the additional pyro he requested on Raw falls down behind him in a curtain of brilliance. The audience however is unexpectedly hostile as they boo and chant "boring" at him. Randy looks visibly hurt as he climbs into the ring.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? JhboQtc WWE 2014: What did I just watch? EW4NxmD
Goldust Vs Randy Orton

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Randy Orton defeated Goldust in 8:47 by pinfall with a RKO.

Alberto Del Rio is backstage watching the show on some convienently placed montiors when his stomach growls. He pats his stomach and turns, heading towards catering.

"Hey could I get some fries?" he asks the man behind the counter.

"Alright that comes to 3.25" He says as he holds out the fries. Alberto responds by pulling out his wallet and looking through it, it's stuffed absolutely full with 100 dollar bills. He offers one to the clerk.

"No way man, I don't have that much change. Don't you have anything smaller?" the clerk asks.

"....No" Del Rio says looking sadly down at the floor. He puts his wallet back in his pocket and sadly shuffles off.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? XnbGD8OWWE 2014: What did I just watch? FxAEL32 WWE 2014: What did I just watch? S39MIUNWWE 2014: What did I just watch? QTWaamF
The Wyatt Family Vs Rybaxel

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The Wyatt Family defeated Rybaxel in 9:06 when Luke Harper defeated Ryback by pinfall with a Discus Clothesline.

Eva Marie is seen backstage in the interview area, seemingly taking over for Joey Styles after his earlier outburst.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to introduce my very first interview in the WWF. Double J!" she smiles as Triple H walks into frame, he looks confused.

"What did you call me....?" he asks but she shrugs and continues the interview as usual.

"So at Battleground you're looking to defeat that other group of guys. They seem to be a good team though so how do you, like, plan to do that?" she looks over at Hunter expectantly.

"Oh... wow, alright firstly its Triple H. I'm Triple H, not whatever the hell you said. Secondly, our next pay per view is payback. And thirdly, Its Evolution against the Shield and its going to be incredibly easy to beat them because they can be a "good team" all they want. Evolution is the best of the best...."

"Awesome! anyway, back to you the action in the ring!" She gives a wide smile as Triple H looks about ready to murder her.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? CSbw1Tu WWE 2014: What did I just watch? FUdrsFB
WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match:
Rey Mysterio Vs Daniel Bryan (c)

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Daniel Bryan defeated Rey Mysterio in 17:45 by submission with a No! Lock. Daniel Bryan makes defence number 1 of his WWE World Heavyweight title.

Rating: 87

Final Rating: 87. Popularity has increased in 38 regions
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 3:24 am

Monday, 3rd week of May

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? Q1nnVo0WWE 2014: What did I just watch? 8KcBFbl WWE 2014: What did I just watch? S39MIUNWWE 2014: What did I just watch? QTWaamF
Truth and Woods Vs Rybaxel

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Rybaxel defeated R-Truth and Xavier Woods in 9:20 when Ryback defeated Xavier Woods by pinfall with a Shell Shocked.

Rating: 64

The colour once again drains out of the show as Big Show and Dolph Ziggler walk down the hallway. Dolph seems to be explaining his findings.

"Someone beat Cena down and stuck a needle in his neck, which means they either injected him with something or..." Dolph smiles at Big Show, letting him try to figure it out for himself.

"Or they drew some blood?" Big Show asks, unsure as to why they'd want to do that.

"Exactly, they wanted his blood for some reason so they sucker punched him on his way to his locker room. We'd know if they injected him with something because it would have shown up when the hospital ran tests on him" Dolph tips the brim of his hat proudly as he rounds the corner.

"So what are we doing here?" Show asks, looking around the crowded arena entrance.

"I'm looking for someone specific...." Dolph scans the crowd. He picks out a member of the crowd and snaps his fingers.

"Today's my lucky day, Show" He motions for the Giant to stay put as he moves in.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? DUpxfnL WWE 2014: What did I just watch? KIMzVlI
Santino Marella Vs Cesaro

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Cesaro defeated Santino Marella in 9:24 by pinfall with a Ricola Bomb.

Renee Young is going through her mail in her locker room when she notices a letter from Drew McIntyre, which thankfully for the audience is narrated by the man himself.

"Dear Renee, I have to thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction. It's been great visiting my homeland again. I visited my friends and family and even took part in a Haggis hunt, with my claymore in hand I charged up the hill and came back with three fresh Haggis, enough to feed the whole family! I've been talking to a new arrival in the village though, a man who calls himself Ramirez. I can sense something strange about him but all he wants to talk about is immortals and sword fights. Anyway, hope things are going well for you. I'll see you when I get back"

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? HctE0j8 WWE 2014: What did I just watch? VJ0SGll
Paige (c) Vs Rosa Mendes

In an extremely short match, Paige defeated Rosa Mendes in 4:45 by submission with a Scorpion Cross Lock. Paige makes defence number 2 of her WWE Divas title

Rating: 52

Emma and Layla are seen sitting in their locker room as they plan out their next move.

"Well that plan failed" Emma pouts

"I don't get why you thought Rosa would be magical anyway" Layla replies matter of factly.

"I don't knoooooow" Emma falls backwards onto the couch and stares up at the ceiling. "Maybe the next member will just come to us?" she says hopefully.

The lights in the locker room suddenly cut out, when they come back on Bray Wyatt is staring Emma in the face.

"AHHHHH!" She screams and falls off the couch. Layla stands up, ready to defend herself.

"Look sweet-pea. I know you're having a bit of trouble getting everything set up. That's why I'm going to make things easy on you. At Payback I'll just have my boys tear ya'll apart and you won't even have to suffer at my hands" he laughs and pats Emma on the head. The lights cut out again to reveal he's disappeared.

"Well... I guess we have to worry about ourselves rather than the third member" Layla says as she helps Emma to her feet.

"Yeah... lets get ready" Emma replies, clearly frightened.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? Spbgwxd WWE 2014: What did I just watch? CSbw1Tu
Alberto Del Rio Vs Rey Mysterio

In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Alberto Del Rio defeated Rey Mysterio in 8:35 by submission with a Rolling Cross Armbreaker.

The video feed cuts out momentarily as the screen turns blue.

The words "At payback, I return" slowly scrawl across the screen.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? Bp4pfvnWWE 2014: What did I just watch? U0o7VNHWWE 2014: What did I just watch? W7hQ23P WWE 2014: What did I just watch? LCGR9RdWWE 2014: What did I just watch? FMJyTzSWWE 2014: What did I just watch? YSc3oZC
The Shield Vs Fandango, Sandow and O'Neil

In a match that had some good action and average heat, The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins) defeated Fandango, Titus O'Neil and Damien Sandow in 17:49 when Dean Ambrose defeated Damien Sandow by pinfall with a Dirty Deeds.

Daniel Bryan is seen talking to Brie Bella backstage when Kane bursts onto the scene and attacks him. He picks Bryan up and tosses him through a nearby wall that breaks away, leaving the World champion in amongst the rubble.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? ABj6DzC WWE 2014: What did I just watch? Zf9qlnu
Big Show Vs Jack Swagger

In a match that had some good action and average heat, The Big Show defeated Jack Swagger in 9:01 by pinfall with a WMD.

The show returns from commercial as the colour once again drains from the screen. Dolph Ziggler approaches a familiar face that has not been seen in quite some time.

"Ashley, darling. You look great. Mind if I ask you a few questions?" he lights his cigarette and flashes a smile at Miss Massaro.

"I told you Ziggler, I don't talk to cops" she looks nervously to the side. Dolph reaches into his pocket and pulls out a stack of bills, takes her hand and presses the money into her palm.

"There, I just paid for the hour. Now, tell me, you're near the entrance all day. Did you see anything suspicious?" he smiles warmly at her and offers her a cigarette as well. She hesitantly takes one.

"I saw two guys jump Cena and then they did something to him after he passed out. One looked like a shaved gorilla and the other looked like a creep..." she takes a puff and looks at Dolph.

"Fitting that description I'd say...." he pulls out his phone and brings up a picture of Ryback and Axel. Ashley looks at the picture and nods. Dolph smiles and pats her on the back.

"Thanks darling. You've been a real help" he hands her some more money.

"Take the rest of the day off, alright?" he flashes a smile and walks off.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? F3ylXuq WWE 2014: What did I just watch? O8o1EGE
Bad News Barrett Vs Cody Rhodes

In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Bad News Barrett defeated Cody Rhodes in 18:29 by pinfall with a Bull Hammer.

The Shield are interviewed backstage about their upcoming match against Evolution.

"Triple H. You and your cronies can attack us all they want. It's simply a sign of weakness" Dean Ambrose starts out, speaking into the camera.

"The fact is that you're all just egomaniacs trying to stay in the spotlight that's passed you by. Its time to adapt or perish and I don't see a lot of adapting coming from your team" Seth Rollins adds.

"ROMAN REIGNS!" Roman angrily yells into the camera.

"Come payback, you'll find out why we're the greatest team of all time. We work as a unit and we're a band of brothers. A cohesive unit will beat three prima donnas every time" Seth puts his fist in as Dean and Roman do likewise.

"Believe in the Shield"

Randy Orton comes out for his match as his pyro streams down behind him, he smiles to himself knowing that the fans chanting "boring" at him have no way of anticipating what could possibly come next. EXTRA PYRO fires up on the ramp as he strolls down to the ring. The fans however still don't seem to find him interesting. As his plans fall apart Randy looks utterly distraught.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? EW4NxmD WWE 2014: What did I just watch? QUYFyWG
Randy Orton Vs Rob Van Dam

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Randy Orton defeated Rob Van Dam in 17:53 by pinfall with a RKO.

Rating: 84

Final Rating: 88. Popularity has increased in 38 regions
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 3:24 am

Tuesday, 3rd week of May

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? UxQiTwo WWE 2014: What did I just watch? QTWaamF
Mark Henry Vs Curtis Axel

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Mark Henry defeated Curtis Axel in 8:35 by pinfall with a World's Strongest Slam.

Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater are seen hanging out backstage in the hallway.

"I'm looking forward to our match later, hopefully you can keep up with me out there" Justin jokes as he takes a sip from a bottle of water.

"Keep up with you? You've been hanging out in NXT too long buddy. Nobody can keep up with the one man band!" Heath mimes air guitaring.

"Whatever jackass" Justin laughs and splashes Heath with his water bottle.

"Oh you're gonna get it now!" Heath grabs a water bottle of his own from a nearby cooler and dumps it over Justin's head. The pair laugh and shove each other as they continue their water fight. Aksana's head slowly comes into view as she peeks around a nearby corner, she lets out a quick squeal before disappearing again. Leaving the pair to their duel.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? Q1nnVo0WWE 2014: What did I just watch? 8KcBFbl WWE 2014: What did I just watch? NDwIyGGWWE 2014: What did I just watch? L9m8JNn
Truth and Woods Vs The Usos

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The Usos defeated R-Truth and Xavier Woods in 8:54 when Jey Uso defeated Xavier Woods by pinfall with an Alley-Us. The Usos make defence number 1 of their WWE World Tag Team titles.

Zeb Coulter is seen walking through the parking lot when he comes across the Exotic Express. Zeb shakes his head as the van door swings wide open and Rose and Van Dam poke their heads out of the van.

"Zeb! Dude! What are you doing out there man?" Rob laughs
"Come on Zebby! Don't be a Lemon. Get in here!" Adam extends a hand to help Zeb in. Coulter however lets out a grumpy growl and wanders off. Adam shrugs and closes the door to the van.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? Qi1WSQP WWE 2014: What did I just watch? SGMsxqj
Emma Vs Natalya

In an extremely short match, Emma defeated Natalya Neidhart in 5:29 by submission with an Indian Deathlock.

Rating: 56

Paige is standing in position next to Joey Styles, wearing her leather jacket with her Diva's championship on her shoulder.

"So Paige, this Sunday you'll be defending your title against a complete and utter disappointment to the sports entertainment world. How do you feel about that?" Styles asks, an edge to his voice.

"Well I'll be in a match against Alicia Fox, and while she may be a great competitor in the ring she's not on my level. I wish her all the luck in the world since she'll need it" Paige replies with a smile.

"Well I think I speak for the entire WWE universe when I say that I hope you win because nobody wants Fox to be the divas champion. Nobody" Styles smiles and looks at the camera.

"Back to you, Cole"

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? ABj6DzC WWE 2014: What did I just watch? XZ1VoeZ
The Big Show Vs Sheamus

In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Sheamus defeated The Big Show in 8:37 by pinfall with a White Noise.

Daniel Bryan is walking through catering with the WWE World Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder when Kane materializes out of the darkness and hits him. Daniel Bryan falls backwards into a large cake until Kane hits him with a big boot. Leaving the World champion buried in chocolate and icing.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? ZUq9g0nWWE 2014: What did I just watch? KeUDfuo WWE 2014: What did I just watch? LFmI9utWWE 2014: What did I just watch? UFfS3nW
Rad Bromance Vs Los Matadores

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Slater and Gabriel defeated Los Matadores in 8:44 when Heath Slater defeated Diego by pinfall with a Smash Hit.

Rating: 57

Daniel Bryan limps into Stephanie Mcmahon's office, covered in chocolate, frosting and clearly worse for the wear he bursts in.

"Stephanie, I don't want to hear a word. I just want to warn you, if Kane attacks me once more.... ONCE MORE. I'm going to show you, him and the whole company a brand new world of hurt." he says coldly before walking out the door. Stephanie stares open mouthed at his back as he leaves.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? U0o7VNH WWE 2014: What did I just watch? Spbgwxd
Roman Reigns Vs Alberto Del Rio

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Roman Reigns defeated Alberto Del Rio in 17:41 by pinfall with a Spear.

Final Rating: 83. Popularity has increased in 38 regions
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? Wwepayback

John Cena can be seen tossing and turning in his hospital bed as the pay per view opens. His eyes suddenly snap open and he stands from his bed. Cupping his ear he hears a call.

"Help! Cena!" judging from the distance its in Oregon, a couple of states over. He opens up his hospital gown revealing his "Never Give Up" shirt underneath and speeds out the door.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? Xl9gtdr WWE 2014: What did I just watch? LCGR9Rd
#1 Contender Match for the United States Championship:
Zack Ryder Vs Fandango

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Fandango defeated Zack Ryder in 12:11 by pinfall with a Swinging Reverse STO.

Rating: 53

Daniel Bryan is in his locker room stretching when he hears a knock on the door. He smiles and opens walks over, expecting a visit from his wife Brie. Bryan opens the door and instead recieves a stiff punch to the face by the Demon, Kane who laughs and hits him again.

"That's it! I've had enough of this!" Bryan yells and ducks the blow, kicking Kane hard in the knee before elbowing him squarely in the forehead and finally kicking him in the back of the head. He lets out an angry scream as he goes down the hallway yelling for revenge against Stephanie. WWE security attempts to block his path but a series of kicks to the side of the head causes five to go down in a heap. None seem able to stop Bryan's rampage.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? UMjVTnOWWE 2014: What did I just watch? E04vB0Z WWE 2014: What did I just watch? Q1nnVo0WWE 2014: What did I just watch? 8KcBFbl WWE 2014: What did I just watch? ZUq9g0nWWE 2014: What did I just watch? KeUDfuo
#1 Contender Match for the WWE Tag Team Championships:
Sky High Vs Truth and Woods Vs Rad Bromance

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Rad Bromance defeated Sky High and R-Truth and Xavier Woods in 12:50 when Justin Gabriel defeated Xavier Woods by pinfall with a 450 Splash.

After the match Aksana runs down the ramp and tackle-hugs Heath Slater, overjoyed at the victory. She gets up and tackles Justin Gabriel as well as the trio excitedly (and mostly confused by Aksana's presence) celebrates their victory.

Stephanie McMahon, having received word of Bryan's rampage has her office surrounded by every security guard in the building. Down the hallway the sound of kicks and Yes! Locks clatter down the hallway. Stephanie looks frightened as she closes her door, locks it and hides under the desk.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? XZ1VoeZ WWE 2014: What did I just watch? ZjTSjDs
Sheamus Vs Bray Wyatt

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Bray Wyatt defeated Sheamus in 13:20 by pinfall with a Swinging Reverse STO.

Rating: 74

Renee Young receives a new letter from Drew McIntyre, once again narrated for the viewing audience's auditory pleasure.

"Dear Renee, I had a strange day today. While defending my family home from an attacking English army (yes oddly that still happens) I was stabbed in the heart but failed to die. Ramirez told me that I'm an immortal and that as long as I don't have my head cut off I'll survive any wound. Granted I don't expect that will come into play much during my wrestling career but I thought it was noteworthy. Also I'm not going to age so... if you're into that you could.... you know what, nevermind. I'll be back soon!"

The scene shifts back to the entrance ramp as a message appears scrawled across the titantron "I have returned". The lights cut out in the arena followed by heavy pyro and the familiar phrase through the arena speakers....

"BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!" Chris Jericho comes out with his shiny light up jacket as the crowd cheers, he high fives people in the audience and seems thrilled to be back.

"Welcome.... to PAYBACK IS JERICHO!" He says with a daffy grin across his face.

"And I promise that the WWE will never.... EVEEEEER... be the same a-gain!" his smile drops to a frown however as Barrett's music starts to play followed by the entrance of Barrett himself.

"I'm afraid I've got some bad news Chris.... this is the fourth time you've come back and quite frankly I don't think anyone cares anymore. What's going to happen? You come back, get your arse beat and then you go leave for a year while you go on tour? Then we get another overblown video package announcing that you're coming back for another couple of months?" Barrett laughs.

"Chris, go home. This people came here to see me... not you" he stares down Jericho who mouths back at him. The pair seemingly having incredible tension between them.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? B7v5riW WWE 2014: What did I just watch? HctE0j8
Alicia Fox Vs Paige (c)

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Paige defeated Alicia Fox in 7:49 by submission with a Scorpion Cross Lock. Paige makes defence number 3 of her WWE Divas title.

Rating: 48

After the match a huge portion of the locker room come flooding out into the ring and hoist Paige up on their shoulders, incredibly thankful to Paige for keeping the title out of Fox's evil hands.

A small scrawl goes across the bottom of the screen mentioning that 173 Security and Police officers have gone down in the arena to a series of kicks and Yes locks. One officer attempted to get out of the yes lock by yelling "rope break" but only succeeded in getting a flying headbutt for his troubles.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? Qi1WSQPWWE 2014: What did I just watch? FDWVovJ WWE 2014: What did I just watch? FxAEL32WWE 2014: What did I just watch? XnbGD8O
Emma and Layla Vs Wyatt Family

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The Wyatt Family defeated Emma and Layla in 11:31 when Luke Harper defeated Layla by pinfall with a Discus Clothesline.

After the match the Wyatt family advances on the frightened team of Emma and Layla when an unseen masked force charges down the ramp and tackles Luke Harper to the ground, distracting the trio long enough for Emma and Layla to escape. In the confusion the masked diva rolls out of the ring and joins her new friends, as they reach the top of the ramp she removes her mask and reveals herself as.... BAYLEY!

Vince Mcmahon comes into Stephanie's office after knocking on the door. Steph is still hiding under her desk when the door swings open.

"What happened out there? there's guys in uniforms laid out all over the place" Vince says

"Close the door!" Steph shouts, scared out of her wits.

"Why? What's goin...." Vince's thoughts fall short as he's grabbed by an unseen arm and pulled into the hallway, the sounds of kicks echo throughout the hallway. Ominous chants of Yes! Yes! Yes! fill the hallway as Stephanie climbs under her desk once again.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? U0o7VNHWWE 2014: What did I just watch? Bp4pfvnWWE 2014: What did I just watch? W7hQ23P WWE 2014: What did I just watch? FMZQiUmWWE 2014: What did I just watch? EW4NxmDWWE 2014: What did I just watch? BV6b8kZ
The Shield Vs Evolution

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns) defeated Evolution (Triple H, Randy Orton and Batista) in 21:06 when Roman Reigns defeated Triple H by pinfall with a Spear.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? RNtFGA5WWE 2014: What did I just watch? ABj6DzC WWE 2014: What did I just watch? S39MIUNWWE 2014: What did I just watch? QTWaamF
Interrogation Match:
Ziggler and Show Vs Rybaxel

In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Dolph Ziggler and The Big Show defeated Rybaxel in 14:43 when Dolph Ziggler defeated Ryback by pinfall with a Super Kick.

After the match Ziggler grabs Ryback by the straps of his singlet and shakes him.

"I don't have all day pal" he growls down at the shaved gorilla.

"Alright fine. We drew some blood from Cena. We gave the stuff we took from him to Brad Maddox for some kind of experiment. We were paid via dead drop in cash so we never knew who was in charge" Ryback admits

Ziggler smiles and lets Ryback go

"Alright but if I find out you're lying to me I'll be back"

Meanwhile backstage Stephanie McMahon is terrified as her desk suddenly flips over and Bryan stands in front of her. He grabs a nearby garbage pail and empties the contents over her head as he yells incoherently about how she shouldn't have crossed him. At one point the rage overtakes him and he grabs a nearby action figure of Stephanie and begins to gnaw on it. The rampage only stops as his music starts to play in the arena and he snaps out of his hysteria, he dusts himself off and walks out of her office to take part in his match.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? FUdrsFB WWE 2014: What did I just watch? 3kTK8GQ
Daniel Bryan (c) Vs Kane

In a bout that featured great action and great heat from the audience, Daniel Bryan defeated Kane in 24:47 by pinfall with a Busaiku Knee Kick. Daniel Bryan makes defence number 2 of his WWE World Heavyweight title.

Rating: 92

Final Rating: 90. Popularity has increased in 38 regions
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 3:25 am

Monday, 4th week of May

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? 8dIGp0b WWE 2014: What did I just watch? B7v5riW
Aksana Vs Alicia Fox

In an extremely short match, Alicia Fox defeated Aksana in 4:58 by submission with an Officer Nasty.

Rating: 44

After the match the crowd throws food and cups full of drinks at the ring as they boo Alicia's victory harder than Hogan joining the NWO.

Daniel Bryan comes out to the ring as the crowd cheers his arrival, chants of Yes! seem deafening as the World Champion grabs a microphone.

"Thanks everyone, now firstly I'd like to apologize to security for the beating last night. They were just doing their jobs but you know after a month of getting beaten down by Kane I just couldn't take it anymore....." The lights cut out on Bryan before he finishes his apology and Bray Wyatt appears on the Titantron.

"Well hello Daniel! I've been waiting for you to finish up with that demon so we could have some alone time... You know I've been intending to pave the way for the arrival of the great destroyer and I think you'll be the perfect sacrifice...." Bray laughs and takes off his hat, putting it over his heart.

"Oh Daniel. I know you've got such a bright and shining future ahead of you but... well.. the flame that burns the brightest often gets snuffed out" he holds up his lantern and smiles at the camera before blowing the flame out. The arena lights gradually come back on as Bryan seems shaken by what he's seen.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? KIMzVlI WWE 2014: What did I just watch? YSc3oZC
Cesaro Vs Titus O' Neil

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Cesaro defeated Titus O'Neil in 9:09 by pinfall with a Ricola Bomb.

"I don't understand. We should have won at Payback" Emma says, her arms crossed and pouting as she tries to comprehend the situation.

"Well maybe we're not the chosen ones and I can stop worrying about this silly stuff and go back to dancing with Fandango" Layla says, upbeat at the idea of leaving this insanity behind her. Bayley sneaks up behind Layla and hugs her.

"Don't worry guys, the heroes always have trouble at the start! I mean, we didn't even change or anything!" the newcomer points out.

"Wait! that's it! Bayley you're a genius! We need to find a way to transform!" Emma perks right up.

"Heh... I am smart I guess" Bayley rubs the back of her head shyly as Emma grabs Layla by the wrist.

"RESEARCH TIME!" Emma declares and drags Layla off as Bayley follows after them.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? S39MIUNWWE 2014: What did I just watch? QTWaamF WWE 2014: What did I just watch? UFfS3nWWWE 2014: What did I just watch? LFmI9ut
Rybaxel Vs Los Matadores

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Rybaxel defeated Los Matadores in 9:21 when Ryback defeated Diego by pinfall with a Shell Shocked.

The colour fades out of the segment as Dolph Ziggler knocks on the door of Brad Maddox. Hearing shuffling behind the door and the peephole darkening Dolph smirks and lifts up his hat to give a better view of his face before blowing a cloud of smoke at the peephole. The door eventually opens as Brad Maddox stands in the doorway.

"Hey Dolph, how can I help you?" He asks, clearly nervous. His eyes dart from side to side.

"Well Brad, I heard from a little birdie that you were misbehaving..." Dolph pushes Brad out of the way and walks into his apartment, surveying the area he finds a crude laboratory, full of vials, beakers, Bunsen burners and unrecognizable electronic equipment.

"You know Brad, chemistry was my worst subject in high school. Well, in the classroom anyway... I had a tendency to break things accidentally..." Dolph's hand hovers over some of the equipment as he shoots a "I'm not screwing around" look at Maddox.

"Look, Dolph, I know what Ryback told you but I haven't been doing anything with Cena's blood. I haven't even seen the stuff!" he looks worried, fearing for his experiments.

"Oh... I see" Dolph picks up what looks like a DVD player crossed with a nuclear reactor. "and what is this supposed to be?" Ziggler raises an eyebrow.

"It's an early alpha stage time travel device. Please, just put it down. Its taken me years to make that...." Brad pleads as Dolph throws it up in the air and catches it just before it hits the table.

"Look, I was hired by Orton. Go talk to him. I don't know what they wanted with the blood, I was just a middle man!" Maddox pleads as Dolph chuckles, he tosses Maddox the DVD player.

"Thank you for your co-operation..." Dolph ruffles Brad's hair before walking out of the room.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? LBgnaM4 WWE 2014: What did I just watch? VJ0SGll
Tamina Vs Rosa Mendes

In an extremely short match, Tamina defeated Rosa Mendes in 4:52 by pinfall with a Superfly Splash.

Chris Jericho invites Bad News Barrett onto the highlight reel, the pair take seats across from each other.

"So tell me junior... what is this clip we're about to see?" Chris asks Barrett with a slight smile on his face.

"I have no clue, I didn't bring a clip" Barrett replies, he crosses his arms and stares Jericho down. A clip plays on the Jeritron of Barrett fighting John Cena at TLC 2010 including a pile of chairs falling on Barrett repeatedly.

"Well... look at that. its been four years since you've actually been worth anything" Jericho remarks and laughs. Barrett gives him a death glare.

"I'm the future old man. I don't care what clips you play, nothing will change that"

"Oh really?" Jericho replies and plays another clip on the tron behind him. This time on loop for the remainder of the segment.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? 29pdpmv_original

Barrett angrily stands up and shoves Jericho over on his chair before delivering a series of punches to the downed rocker. Barrett seems utterly humiliated and angered as he leaves the ring.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? Vrmawe0 WWE 2014: What did I just watch? LCGR9Rd
Kofi Kingston Vs Fandango

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Fandango defeated Kofi Kingston in 9:01 by pinfall with a Swinging Reverse STO.

Rad Bromance is seen backstage for an interview as they hype up their title opportunity against the Usos.

"Well I think we're the best tag team in the WWE and we intend to prove it once and for all. At Money in the Bank we'll be walking out with those titles around our waist" Justin remarks.

"Just what my boy J-Gabe said... We're going to be four time tag team champions baybeh!" he wraps an arm around Gabriel and tussels his hair playfully.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? Q1nnVo0WWE 2014: What did I just watch? 8KcBFbl WWE 2014: What did I just watch? NDwIyGGWWE 2014: What did I just watch? L9m8JNn
WWE Tag Team Championship Match:
Truth and Woods Vs The Usos

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, The Usos defeated R-Truth and Xavier Woods in 8:34 when Jey Uso defeated Xavier Woods by pinfall with an Alley-Us. The Usos make defence number 2 of their WWE World Tag Team titles.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? Qi1WSQPWWE 2014: What did I just watch? FDWVovJWWE 2014: What did I just watch? XoiZ5hi WWE 2014: What did I just watch? 9X0IUigWWE 2014: What did I just watch? LQtWHPAWWE 2014: What did I just watch? ZjK1AVs
Magical Fighter Team S Series Vs The Bellas and Eva

In an extremely short match, Emma, Layla and Bayley defeated Eva Marie and The Bella Twins in 5:26 when Bayley defeated Nikki Bella by pinfall with a Hug–Plex.

Rating: 52

After the match Cameron, Naomi and Natalya run out to the ring and confront Emma, Layla and Bayley. They stare each other down before a flash of bright light appears and Cameron, Naomi and Nattie all appear to be wearing dark revealing outfits. Clearly displaying the fact they're now evil. A brawl breaks out and the heroes barely escape the carnage.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? RNtFGA5 WWE 2014: What did I just watch? JhboQtc
Dolph Ziggler, P.I Vs Goldust

In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Dolph Ziggler defeated Goldust in 17:55 by pinfall with a Super Kick.

"I'm standing here backstage with the victor of a match from earlier in the night.... Cesaro! Nice to meet you my friend" Joey Styles extends his hand as Cesaro walks out to greet him. Cesaro shakes his hand.

"Hello" he says with a nod.

"So, we're going into money in the bank as our next pay per view. You're looking strong with a win over Titus O'Neil. Do you think you have what it takes to be Mr. Money in the bank?" Styles asks excitedly. Cesaro contemplates his answer before leaning over to the microphone.

"I have a one in six chance of winning, if i qualify" He replies, content with his answer.

"But Cesaro, with the neutralizer, the European Uppercut and the big swing you're surely a favourite to come out as the winner" Styles reasons with him.

"Yes, I use those moves in my matches" Cesaro nods and looks at Joey.

"....Alright well lets get back to the action in the ring..." Styles seems bewildered.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? KRzSwxOWWE 2014: What did I just watch? 3bG1X0J WWE 2014: What did I just watch? XnbGD8OWWE 2014: What did I just watch? FxAEL32
Cena and Jericho Vs The Wyatt Family

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, John Cena and Chris Jericho defeated The Wyatt Family in 17:36 when Chris Jericho defeated Erick Rowan by submission with a Walls of Jericho.

Rating: 93

Paul Heyman comes out after the main event and stands at ringside, he stares at John Cena.

"You know I don't think there was anyone in this crowd who wanted you back. Everyone was so much happier when you were on the shelf. The big conquering hero comes back and sticks himself on top of the mountain by punching everyone else off of it..." Heyman gripes at Cena.

"Well... lets just say that I know what the fans want and come money in the bank... they'll be seeing less of you. I'll be rid of you myself"

Final Rating: 89. Popularity has increased in 38 regions
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 3:25 am

Tuesday, 4th week of May

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? UMjVTnOWWE 2014: What did I just watch? E04vB0Z WWE 2014: What did I just watch? S39MIUNWWE 2014: What did I just watch? QTWaamF
Sky High Vs Rybaxel

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Rybaxel defeated Sky High in 9:11 when Ryback defeated Rob Van Dam by pinfall with a Shell Shocked.

Drew McIntyre returns to the WWE as he walks in the entrance and pulls Joey Styles aside.

"Joey... I was let go last month because everyone saw something in me that I didn't. I went home thanks to the advice of the lovely Renee...." he pauses, looks at the camera and makes a "call me" sign with his hand before continuing.

"And I found out who I am. I'm a man with a lot of drive, a lot of power and more cunning than you can imagine. I'm also apparently immortal so that's a pretty cool shot to my confidence as well. Big E! I'm coming for your Intercontinental championship and I'm going to show you and Vince that I not only deserve my job back, I'm a star!"

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? LQtWHPAWWE 2014: What did I just watch? 9X0IUig WWE 2014: What did I just watch? 6CYpjKbWWE 2014: What did I just watch? LhJKL5O
The Bella Twins Vs The Funkadactyls

In an extremely short match, The Funkadactyls defeated The Bella Twins in 4:58 when Cameron defeated Brie Bella by submission.

After the match the Funkadactyls stand over their fallen opponents and laugh, claiming their victory in the name of all that is evil.

Dean Ambrose can be seen walking behind the scenes, his often forgotten United States Championship on his shoulder when a hand reaches out and stops him dead in his tracks.

"Your time with that title is coming to an end...." Fandango says as he dances into view.

"Umm, alright then" Dean replies, seemingly annoyed at being stopped.

"You think you're unstoppable just because you're in the Shield but let me ask you a question. Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" Fandango smiles and stares Dean down.

"Are you trying to intimidate me?" Dean raises an eyebrow.

"I'm not trying...." Fandango raises to his full height and glares into Dean's eyes.

"...I'm succeeding...."

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? RNtFGA5 WWE 2014: What did I just watch? Spbgwxd
Dolph Ziggler Vs Alberto Del Rio

In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Dolph Ziggler defeated Alberto Del Rio in 8:52 by pinfall with a Super Kick.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? CSbw1Tu WWE 2014: What did I just watch? F3ylXuq
Rey Mysterio Vs Bad News Barrett

In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Bad News Barrett defeated Rey Mysterio in 9:26 by pinfall with a Bull Hammer.

Rating: 81

Paul Heyman can be seen sitting in his office watching a massive TV in the middle of the wall. A woman appears to be crossing the road as her baby carriage gets away from her, rolling in amongst the traffic, a suddenly red flash appears and John Cena walks out of the carnage unscathed with the baby. Heyman laughs and writes a few notes on a piece of paper.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? J5aUadG WWE 2014: What did I just watch? ABj6DzC
Drew McIntyre Vs The Big Show

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Drew McIntyre defeated The Big Show in 18:02 by pinfall with a Future Shock DDT.

Randy Orton comes out for his match as his additional pyro blazes behind him. He smiles however with the knowledge that the fans cannot possibly expect what will come next, he poses in the center of the ring as HBK-style pyro shoots up behind him. The crowd refuses to react however, causing the Viper to angrily kick the bottom rope and yell at them.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? EW4NxmD WWE 2014: What did I just watch? 3kTK8GQ
Randy Orton Vs Kane

In a bout that featured great action and great heat from the audience, Randy Orton defeated Kane in 18:11 by pinfall with a RKO.

Rating: 88

Final Rating: 86. Popularity increased in 38 regions
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 3:26 am

Monday, 1st week of June

As Raw kicks off Joey Styles is joined backstage by Christian who has returned freshly from a recent injury to once again compete in the WWE.

"Here I am with the newly debuting.... Christian! Welcome to the WWE my friend!" Joey extends his hand as Christian looks utterly confused.

"What? No I've been here before. I've been with the WWE for most of my career. Remember? I was the ECW World Champion twice in 2009 while you were there!" Christian points out angrily.

"No I think I would have remembered that. We had Jack Swagger and then Tommy Dreamer, then I think Ezekiel Jackson found the belt backstage so we let him keep it...." Joey replies, seemingly trying really hard to remember Christian but failing.

"Anyway tonight you're in a qualifying match for Money in the bank... how does a rookie like you feel to have such an opportunity straight out of the gate?" Christian frowns in response to Joey's question and clenches his fist.

"I've been in six of them before!" he yells, starting to lose his temper before kicking a nearby stool over and walking off.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? ZUq9g0nWWE 2014: What did I just watch? KeUDfuo WWE 2014: What did I just watch? S39MIUNWWE 2014: What did I just watch? QTWaamF
Rad Bromance Vs Rybaxel

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Rad Bromance defeated Rybaxel in 8:32 when Heath Slater defeated Ryback by pinfall with a Smash Hit.

The colour drains out of the backstage gym as Dolph Ziggler walks into frame, he puts out his cigarette on a nearby punching bag as he approaches his suspect.

"Mr. Orton, I presume?" he asks to Randy's back. The Viper turns and faces Dolph and looks him up and down, sizing him up in case he wants to get rough.

"Yeah? What?" Orton curtly asks. A smile slowly spreads across Dolph's face.

"I heard from a good source that you were responsible for picking up Cena's blood from a Mr. Maddox. You wouldn't know anything about that would you?" he asks as he stares Orton down. They call him the Viper, Dolph thought, and true to his name his blood stayed cold.

"I know that its a load of bull. Whatever that lab told you is false" Orton replies without a blink.

"I'd hate to get rough with you, Randy" Dolph warns. Orton simply rolls his eyes in response.

"I'll see you in the ring then"

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? Qi1WSQPWWE 2014: What did I just watch? FDWVovJ WWE 2014: What did I just watch? SGMsxqjWWE 2014: What did I just watch? LBgnaM4
Magical Fighter Team S Series Vs Nattie and Tamina

In an extremely short match, Emma and Layla defeated Natalya Neidhart and Tamina in 4:40 when Emma defeated Tamina by submission with an Indian Deathlock.

Rating: 60

Jimmy and Jey Uso are stopped backstage by senior interview specialist Eva Marie to speak on their upcoming title defense against Rad Bromance.

"So come King of the Ring you'll be trying to take the tag team championships from Rad Bromance. Do you think you can do that?" Eva Marie asks, holding her microphone up to the Usos for response. Jey eventually speaks up.

"Its Money in the Bank. We don't have a King of the Ring pay per view anymore... and we already have the titles" Jimmy and Jey both hold up their belts so Eva can see them

"Actually now that I think of it. How is the only fact you got correct the name of the other tag team?" Jimmy pipes up, seemingly interested.

"Oh Rad Bromance? They're hot" Eva replies and starts to giggle

"Great... anyway come Money in the Bank we're looking to give Justin and Heath a fight they'd never expect. We respect the hell out of them but they're flying too close to the sun" The Usos high five each other as they walk off the interview stage.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? Zf9qlnu WWE 2014: What did I just watch? ZKIR9uO
WWE Intercontinental Championship Match:
Jack Swagger Vs Big E

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Big E defeated Jack Swagger in 8:31 by pinfall with The Big Ending. Big E makes defence number 1 of his WWE Intercontinental title.

Paul Heyman can be seen backstage wringing his hands as he watches a changing room. After some patience Ashley Massaro steps out wearing a brown wig.

"So... what is the point of all this?" She asks, tugging at her hair. Heyman laughs and puts a hand on her shoulder.

"My dear, my plan is simple. To destroy John Cena I have to get under his skin and discover any weaknesses. I've sent his girlfriend Nikki away with the promise of a free cruise while you'll pretend to be her, find out his weakness and then come back to me" he grins deviously and nods at her.

"But I don't look anything like Nikki, the wig isn't going to fool him" Ashley protests.

"It's Cena. I'm playing it safe by having you wear the wig. I doubt he'll even look that high" Heyman laughs evilly as he walks out of the changing room, leaving Ashley utterly disgusted with him.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? KIMzVlI WWE 2014: What did I just watch? XnbGD8O
Money in the Bank Match Qualifier:
Cesaro Vs Luke Harper

In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Cesaro defeated Luke Harper in 9:29 by pinfall with a Ricola Bomb.

John Cena is seen walking out of his locker room when he notices Ashley wearing the brunette wig.

"Hey Nikki, Sorry I have to cancel our plans tonight some Swedish terrorists were threatening to poison a lutefisk canning plant, lunch tomorrow?" Cena gives her a quick kiss before walking down the hallway. Ashley stands completely still with her mouth hanging open, watching him leave.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? O8o1EGEWWE 2014: What did I just watch? JhboQtc WWE 2014: What did I just watch? E04vB0ZWWE 2014: What did I just watch? UMjVTnO
The Brotherhood Vs Sky High

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The Brotherhood defeated Sky High in 9:29 when Cody Rhodes defeated Adam Rose by pinfall with a Cross Rhodes.

The Shield can be seen talking amongst themselves. Seth is warning Dean about the upcoming challenge from Fandango.

"Dean, be careful alright? Fandango is dangerous. You can't go taking those kinds of risks" Rollins pleads, trying to make Ambrose see reason.

"We're talking about the same Fandango right? he comes out wearing sparkly pants and dancing around? I mean come on...." Dean rebuffs but is cut off as Roman puts a hand on his shoulder.

"Roman...Reigns" he says, his seriousness in this situation underlining his feelings on the matter. Seth pops a DVD into a nearby player and fiddles with the remote until footage of Fandango pounding Ryder's head into the ring steps repeatedly plays. A steady sickening crack can be heard from the TV's speakers.

"Look, Dean. It's just the US title. If we lose you then we lose a third of the greatest team in WWE history. I mean what if something happens to me afterwards? Roman can't take care of himself. He'll just be running around spearing and superman punching people until he gets thrown out...." Dean seems swayed by Seth's words but he shakes his head.

"I need to do this, alright? I can't just hand over the United States championship. It means something deeply special to me. If Fandango wants it he'll have to come take it" Dean nods, his determination steadfast. He grabs the title off of a nearby table and grabs his jacket as he leaves to go for a walk and reflect on everything.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? 4M6DHUr WWE 2014: What did I just watch? ABj6DzC
Money in the Bank qualifying match:
Christian Vs The Big Show

In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Christian defeated The Big Show in 8:54 by pinfall with a Killswitch.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? W7hQ23PWWE 2014: What did I just watch? U0o7VNH WWE 2014: What did I just watch? XZ1VoeZWWE 2014: What did I just watch? UxQiTwo
The Shield Vs Sheamus and Henry

In a bout that featured great action and average heat, The Shield defeated Sheamus and Mark Henry in 18:12 when Seth Rollins defeated Mark Henry by pinfall with a Piece of Mind.

Daniel Bryan is seen sitting in his locker room when the lights cut out and the nearby TV flickers on. Bray Wyatt fills the screen as he laughs at Bryan's confusion.

"Now I'm deeply sorry for interrupting your scheduled program Daniel but I just wanted to let you know that there's nothing personal between the two of us. Barring the fact that you left our family I mean. But I don't want to hurt you Daniel...." Bray's smile drops quickly and an angry scowl takes over his face.

"...But the devil made me do it" the sound of Wyatt's laugher continues even as the program fades to static. Bryan stares at the screen and seems disturbed by what he has seen and witnessed.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? EW4NxmD WWE 2014: What did I just watch? RNtFGA5
Randy Orton Vs Dolph Ziggler

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Dolph Ziggler defeated Randy Orton in 17:59 by pinfall with a Super Kick.

Rating: 86

After the match Ziggler grabs Orton by the throat and keeps him pinned to the canvas.

"Now, lets try to remember. What did you want with Cena's blood?" Ziggler tightens his grip as the referee tries feebly to pull him off.

"I didn't...." Orton wheezes "The lab rat set me up! I swear!" Ziggler looks into Orton's eyes and nods.

"You're telling the truth. But let me tell you, I wish you were lying" Ziggler lets go of Randy and puts his hat back on before rolling out of the ring. Seemingly deep in thought he walks to the back as the show goes off the air.

Final Rating: 90. Popularity has increased in 38 regions
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 3:26 am

Tuesday, 1st week of June

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? QTWaamFWWE 2014: What did I just watch? S39MIUN WWE 2014: What did I just watch? L9m8JNnWWE 2014: What did I just watch? NDwIyGG
Rybaxel Vs The Usos (c)

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The Usos defeated Rybaxel in 9:10 when Jey Uso defeated Ryback by pinfall with an Alley-Us. The Usos make defence number 3 of their WWE World Tag Team titles.

Rating: 74

As they leave through the curtain the Usos come across Rad Bromance preparing to come out for their match up next, a tension filled staredown leads to Jimmy and Jey offering their hands to Rad Bromance in a show of respect. Heath and Justin return the gesture and promise to give the Usos a worthy challenge.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? E04vB0ZWWE 2014: What did I just watch? UMjVTnO WWE 2014: What did I just watch? ZUq9g0nWWE 2014: What did I just watch? KeUDfuo
Sky High Vs Rad Bromance

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Rad Bromance defeated Sky High in 9:01 when Justin Gabriel defeated Adam Rose by pinfall with a 450 Splash.

Drew McIntyre is seen searching for Renee Young backstage when he comes across her in makeup.

"Renee! Its been too long!" He wraps his arms around her and gives her a hug.

"Drew... I'm happy to see you but I'm kind of in the middle of something" she points to her face and the fact its only half done being made up.

"Ah William Wallace had a similar look to him, Scots aren't a picky bunch" he laughs and lets her go, sitting nearby

"I'd just like to thank you, I've gone from being fired to being the number one contender to the Intercontinental championship. I just have to get past Big E and I'm back where I was before everything went wrong!" Drew seems positively thrilled at the idea.

"Well Big E is no pushover..." Renee warns.

"Renee, I found out I'm an immortal. The worst that he can do to me is pin me. Unless he cuts my head off but I hope the referee would keep an eye on that kind of thing. Anyway, feel free to come out whenever I have a match, I could use you as a good luck charm" Drew laughs and pats her on the shoulder before walking off

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? XoiZ5hi WWE 2014: What did I just watch? 8dIGp0b
Bayley Vs Aksana

In an extremely short match, Bayley defeated Aksana in 4:39 by pinfall with a Hug–Plex.

Rating: 40

Cameron, Naomi and Nattie appear after Bayley's match and attack the adorable diva in a three on one beatdown. They mock Bayley's inability to transform into her magical warrior form and tell her that at Money in the Bank they'll be destroyed once and for all.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? O8o1EGE WWE 2014: What did I just watch? F3ylXuq
Cody Rhodes Vs Bad News Barrett

In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Cody Rhodes defeated Bad News Barrett in 8:39 by pinfall with a Cross Rhodes after a distraction from Chris Jericho.

After the match Jericho slips into the ring and surprises an irate Barrett with a codebreaker before putting his foot on Barrett's chest, mocking his future opponent.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? LFmI9utWWE 2014: What did I just watch? UFfS3nW WWE 2014: What did I just watch? KIMzVlIWWE 2014: What did I just watch? 4M6DHUr
Los Matadores Vs Cesaro and Christian

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Cesaro and Christian defeated Los Matadores in 9:08 when Cesaro defeated Diego by pinfall with a Very European Uppercut.

Evolution is seen backstage talking amongst themselves about their upcoming matches at Money in the Bank

"Look, it makes perfect sense" Triple H lays out his plan as he stares down both Batista and Orton.

"The Shield works best as a unit. Dean Ambrose is busy defending his title against Fandango. We further split the Shield up and have Seth Rollins go against Batista and Roman Reigns fight Randy Orton..." Hunter points at both of his comrades as he mentions their names.

"Lets face it. You've both had your greatest successes as singles. The Shield meanwhile has never accomplished anything by themselves. They're a unit, we're individuals. Take. them. out" He states as an order, Orton and Batista simply nod in agreement as they seem to understand Triple H's plan.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? Spbgwxd WWE 2014: What did I just watch? ZjTSjDs
Alberto Del Rio Vs Bray Wyatt

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Bray Wyatt defeated Alberto Del Rio in 18:04 by pinfall with a Swinging Reverse STO.

Final Rating: 80. Popularity has been lost in 2 regions
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 3:27 am

Monday, 2nd week of June

In an announcement following the shows intro it is announced that Teddy Long will be leaving the WWE. In celebration, every match during tonight's episode of Raw will be a tag team match. The crowd Holla Hollas in anticipation.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? S39MIUNWWE 2014: What did I just watch? QTWaamF WWE 2014: What did I just watch? NDwIyGGWWE 2014: What did I just watch? L9m8JNn
Rybaxel Vs The Usos

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The Usos defeated Rybaxel in 9:05 when Jimmy Uso defeated Curtis Axel by pinfall with an Alley-Us. The Usos make defence number 4 of their WWE World Tag Team titles.

Dean Ambrose can be seen signing autographs near the arena entrance when he's suddenly hit in the side of a head with a suprisingly sparkly shoe, just off camera. Fandango charges into view as he pounds Ambrose to within an inch of his life yelling that he "mastered the cha-cha so I can beat you!"

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? ZUq9g0nWWE 2014: What did I just watch? KeUDfuo WWE 2014: What did I just watch? E04vB0ZWWE 2014: What did I just watch? UMjVTnO
Rad Bromance Vs Sky High

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Rad Bromance defeated Sky High in 9:29 when Heath Slater defeated Adam Rose by pinfall with a Smash Hit.

Rating: 65

"So tell me... you don't happen to have any weaknesses, do you honey?" Ashley asks John Cena, batting her eyes at him as she adjusts her brunette wig.

"You know you've been asking a lot about what I'm weak against. Are you alright Nikki?" he asks, putting a hand to her forehead to feel for a temperature.

"Oh... heh, I'm fine. I just want to know for... umm... I'm going to buy you a gift and don't want to accidentally hurt you with it" Ashley tries to give a charming smile but clearly looks uncomfortable.

"Don't worry. There's nothing on earth that can hurt me..." Cena smiles back at her and gives her a hug. She lets out a long sigh as she resigns her efforts to failure. Meanwhile outside the arena a meteorite crashes into the earth and glows an unsightly orange. It pulses with a strange radiation as Raw goes to commercial.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? LBgnaM4WWE 2014: What did I just watch? VJ0SGll WWE 2014: What did I just watch? LQtWHPAWWE 2014: What did I just watch? 9X0IUig
Tamina and Rosa Vs The Bellas

In an extremely short match, The Bella Twins defeated Tamina and Rosa Mendes in 4:48 when Brie Bella defeated Tamina by pinfall with a Sitout Facebuster.

Paige is seen doing up her boots on a shipping crate in an empty hallway. the lights flicker and she hears a voice faintly, far away.

"Anail...nathrak"

Paige looks over her shoulder and listens for a moment before calling out in response

"Hello? is someone there?"

"Bathnal nathra...." she hears echoing in the distance. Paige seems spooked as she grabs her Diva's title and quickly leaves.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? XnbGD8OWWE 2014: What did I just watch? FxAEL32 WWE 2014: What did I just watch? O8o1EGEWWE 2014: What did I just watch? JhboQtc
The Wyatt Family Vs The Brotherhood

In a match that had some good action and average heat, The Brotherhood defeated The Wyatt Family in 9:04 when Cody Rhodes defeated Luke Harper by pinfall with a Cross Rhodes.

Lana and Alexander Rusev are seen standing backstage with Joey Styles, eager to be interviewed and finally get screen time for the first time in almost two months.

"So its been awhile since we've seen either of you. I've heard rumours that you went back to Russia for a short while, is this true?" Joey Styles asks, offering the microphone to Lana who shoots him a look of disgust before responding.

"Da, we had a meeting with the great leader, Vladimir Putin who assured us that our mission to show the WWE Universe the light is his number one priority. In fact he sent us more than his well wishes...." She looks at the camera and smirks.

"And come Money In the Bank, The United States will be left trembling in fear at our power...."

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? 4M6DHUrWWE 2014: What did I just watch? 3bG1X0J WWE 2014: What did I just watch? CSbw1TuWWE 2014: What did I just watch? XZ1VoeZ
Christian and Jericho Vs Mysterio and Sheamus

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Christian and Chris Jericho defeated Sheamus and Rey Mysterio in 8:40 when Christian defeated Sheamus by pinfall with a Spear.

After the match the referee raises Jericho's hand as the announcer calls out

"the winner of this match, Chris Jericho!" Christian looks on in utter disbelief as he yells "oh come on!".

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? Qi1WSQPWWE 2014: What did I just watch? FDWVovJ WWE 2014: What did I just watch? 8dIGp0bWWE 2014: What did I just watch? ZjK1AVs
Emma and Layla Vs Aksana and Eva

In an extremely short match, Emma and Layla defeated Aksana and Eva Marie in 5:12 when Emma defeated Aksana by submission with an Indian Deathlock.

The scene switches over to the backstage area as Alberto Del Rio is seemingly on the verge of crying. He looks utterly depressed as Cameron, Naomi and Nattie stand to his side.

"There! We've stolen his happiness!" Cameron remarks

"Good. we almost have all the energy we need. If we keep this up we'll crush those magical warrior brats with no trouble at all!" Nattie laughs evilly before the rest of the group joins in.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? U0o7VNHWWE 2014: What did I just watch? W7hQ23P WWE 2014: What did I just watch? RNtFGA5WWE 2014: What did I just watch? ABj6DzC
The Shield Vs Ziggler and Show

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, The Shield defeated Dolph Ziggler and The Big Show in 17:32 by disqualifcation when Batista ran in and attacked Seth Rollins, we also saw Randy Orton attack Roman Reigns.

Rating: 86

As Ziggler walks to the back he's hit from behind by an unseen assailant and dragged off screen.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? KRzSwxOWWE 2014: What did I just watch? FUdrsFB WWE 2014: What did I just watch? BV6b8kZWWE 2014: What did I just watch? EW4NxmD
Cena and Bryan Vs Evolution

In a bout that featured great action and great heat from the audience, John Cena and Daniel Bryan defeated Randy Orton & Batista in 17:39 when Daniel Bryan defeated Batista by pinfall with a Busaiku Knee Kick.

Rating: 89

As the show comes to an end Teddy Long walks out onto the entrance and dances a bittersweet dance. His warrior's journey has come to an end at last. Raw closes as Macmillitant plays through the arena's speaker system.

Final Rating: 87. popularity has increased in 38 regions

Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 5:26 am

This is literally the greatest/funniest thing I've ever read. You should book more Cesaro interviews.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 4:09 pm

Tuesday, 2nd week of June

The show opens up to reveal Dolph tied up to a chair, regaining consciousness as a man in a mask walks in.

"Mr Ziggler..." he speaks in hushed tones. Walking to a nearby table he grabs a crowbar and picks it up.

"Your investigation has gone on too long, don't you think? Its stepping on too many toes..." he brings the crowbar down hard on the table, leaving a noticable mark.

"Well I'd love to help you but I've found that its bad for your reputation to leave cases unsolved. Nobody visits a guy with a fifty percent success rate" Ziggler jokes, earning a shot to the midsection for his troubles.

"Do you think I'm joking, Dolph? This is serious" The masked man hits Ziggler in the back with the bar once again.

"Be careful. If my back goes out your mother's going to be pissed" Dolph grins through the pain. Putting down the crowbar the masked man cracks Ziggler across the face with a series of punches.

"Lets see how long your resolve lasts..." the masked man leaves the room, leaving Ziggler tied up and bleeding from the nose.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? YSc3oZC WWE 2014: What did I just watch? ZKIR9uO

Titus 'O Neil Vs Big E (c)

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Big E defeated Titus O'Neil in 8:40 by pinfall with The Big Ending. Big E makes defence number 2 of his WWE Intercontinental title.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? 8dIGp0b WWE 2014: What did I just watch? 9X0IUig
Aksana Vs Nikki Bella

In an extremely short match, Nikki Bella defeated Aksana in 4:46 by pinfall with a Sitout Facebuster.

Rating:44

Changing over from the action at ringside the show switches over to a scene of Bad News Barrett sitting next to a fireplace and holding a book.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Story time with Barrett! Tonight we'll be reading the story of Chris Jericho...." Barrett puts on a pair of reading glasses

"Once upon a time, a man named Chris Jericho would wrestle around the world, he then joined the WWE and was everyone's bitch for the next five years. Chris was unhappy with this and left to become a rockstar..." Barrett licks his finger and turns the page.

"But unfortunately for Chris everyone remembered him much better for getting his ass kicked on national television and spent most of his rocking career covering songs like some kind of talentless Cascada...." Barrett laughs as he continues to read the book.

"But Chris decided to return to the WWE to relive his glory days and thought it would be a good idea to pick a fight with a strapping englishman. He tried as hard as he could but no matter what he did he would always wind up catching a bullhammer to the face. He then died alone in a hole" Barrett closes the book.

"That's one of my personal favourites. I hope you enjoyed it too. I hope to see you all next time on story time with Barrett" he waves to the camera in an overly condescending manner as Smackdown goes to commercial.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? KeUDfuoWWE 2014: What did I just watch? ZUq9g0n WWE 2014: What did I just watch? Q1nnVo0WWE 2014: What did I just watch? 8KcBFbl
Rad Bromance Vs Truth and Woods

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Rad Bromance defeated R-Truth and Xavier Woods in 8:37 when Justin Gabriel defeated R-Truth by pinfall with a 450 Splash.

Rating: 59

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? ZjTSjDsWWE 2014: What did I just watch? FxAEL32WWE 2014: What did I just watch? XnbGD8O WWE 2014: What did I just watch? DUpxfnLWWE 2014: What did I just watch? O8o1EGEWWE 2014: What did I just watch? JhboQtc
The Wyatt Family Vs Santino and The Brotherhood

In a match that had some good action and average heat, The Wyatt Family (Bray Wyatt, Erick Rowan and Luke Harper) defeated Santino Marella and The Brotherhood in 9:29 when Bray Wyatt defeated Santino Marella by pinfall with a Swinging Reverse STO.

After the match the WWE World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan charges down to the ring and tears through the Wyatt family, flooring Rowan and Harper with a series of kicks. He grabs Bray and puts him in the Yes! lock but Bray seems to enjoy the pain as he screams and laughs. The Family pulls Bryan off of their leader but he's already made his point as the fans cheer his victory over the Wyatts.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? B7v5riW WWE 2014: What did I just watch? LBgnaM4
Alicia Fox Vs Tamina

In an extremely short match, Alicia Fox defeated Tamina in 5:11 by pinfall with a Watch Yo Face.

Rating: 54

After the match Smackdown goes to commercial as the ring crew need to clear the ring of thrown garbage, also free T-shirts are given out to bring the crowd out of their blood frenzy following Alicia's win.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? CSbw1Tu WWE 2014: What did I just watch? Spbgwxd
Rey Mysterio Vs Alberto Del Rio

In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Alberto Del Rio defeated Rey Mysterio in 9:21 by submission with a Rolling Cross Armbreaker.

Cesaro is stopped backstage by Joey Styles to get his feelings about the money in the bank ladder match.

"Cesaro, any thoughts about Alberto Del Rio's entry into the Money in the bank match?"

Cesaro nods and grabs the microphone from Joey, he cracks his neck before talking

"Alberto Del Rio has won Money in the Bank in the past...." Cesaro nods sagely and stares into the camera.

"How does this effect your game plan for the match now that you know you're going against a former winner?" Joey asks

"I intend to set up the ladder in the middle of the ring, climb it, and then grab the briefcase" Cesaro states matter of factly before nodding at Styles and walking off.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? U0o7VNH WWE 2014: What did I just watch? 3kTK8GQ
Roman Reigns Vs Kane

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Roman Reigns defeated Kane in 17:48 by pinfall with a Spear.

Rating: 83

Final Rating:88. Popularity has increased in 38 regions
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:53 pm

Monday, 3rd week of June

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? 6CYpjKbWWE 2014: What did I just watch? LhJKL5O WWE 2014: What did I just watch? 9X0IUigWWE 2014: What did I just watch? LQtWHPA
The Funkadactyls Vs The Bella Twins

In an extremely short match, The Funkadactyls defeated The Bella Twins in 4:37 when Cameron defeated Nikki Bella by submission.

Rating: 54

Drew McIntyre is called into Triple H's office, closing the door behind him the Scotsman takes a set in front of Hunter's desk.

"You know Drew, its come to my attention that you were actually fired a month ago, am I correct?" Triple H asks, raising an eyebrow

"Well I thought I was rehired, given that you've been putting me in matches since I returned...." Drew seems utterly confused by the situation.

"Well, about that. You haven't signed a new contract with us. So I'm thinking here's our deal. I'll give you one..." He says, waiting for drew to breathe a sigh of relief before continuing.

"If you win the Intercontinental title. I can't afford to be signing losers on my watch, I'm not Vince, Drew. I'm not going to give you all the benefits of being my chosen one when you're fresh off the boat." Triple H holds up a contract

"You win the match, you get to sign this. If you lose, you're back in Scotland wearing a kilt and playing bagpipes, Got it?" Drew seems annoyed but nods, determined to regain his momentum. Drew stands up and walks to the door.

"Hunter, I already had all the motivation I needed"

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? Zf9qlnu WWE 2014: What did I just watch? DUpxfnL
Jack Swagger Vs Santino Marella

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Jack Swagger defeated Santino Marella in 8:46 by submission with a Patriot Lock.

Rating: 61

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? NDwIyGG WWE 2014: What did I just watch? LCGR9Rd
Jimmy Uso Vs Fandango

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Fandango defeated Jimmy Uso in 9:16 by pinfall with a Swinging Reverse STO.

"Nice one!" Heath exclaims as the scene goes back to the locker room of Rad Bromance, they're seen playing the new WWE 2k15 ON SALE AT YOUR LOCAL RETAILER.

"What can I say? I'm the best" Justin says as he beats The Rock while playing as John Cena. Aksana comes from behind the pair and sits down next to them on the couch.

"You two and your games" Aksana teases the pair as she tries to get the cap off of a bottle of sparkling water. Heath grabs the controller from Justin and goes to make his own match.

"What the heck? Why am I not in this?" Heath seems distraught

"It's an early copy, you might be in later..." Justin points out as he watches.

"Hrmph" Heath looks annoyed as he goes through the character select screen, he eventually selects Justin Gabriel.

"I guess I'll just play with you then..." He says, Aksana tenses up and accidentally sends her drink shooting all over. Heath and Justin laugh as she blushes.

"Women... so clumsy" Heath remarks as he starts the match

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? S39MIUN WWE 2014: What did I just watch? L9m8JNn
Ryback Vs Jey Uso

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Jey Uso defeated Ryback in 8:52 by pinfall with a Super Kick.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? UMjVTnOWWE 2014: What did I just watch? E04vB0Z WWE 2014: What did I just watch? ZUq9g0nWWE 2014: What did I just watch? KeUDfuo WWE 2014: What did I just watch? LFmI9utWWE 2014: What did I just watch? UFfS3nW
Sky High Vs Rad Bromance Vs Los Matadores

In a match that had some good action but non-existent crowd heat, Rad Bromance defeated Sky High and Los Matadores in 8:36 when Justin Gabriel defeated Fernando by pinfall with a 450 Splash.

John Cena is seen sitting backstage with "Nikki" who is in reality Ashley Massaro wearing a wig.

"So where were you earlier?" she asks him, putting a hand on his chest.

"Well a bus full of orphans almost went over a cliff, I had to go and save them. Sorry for cancelling our plans again..." He says with his trademark smile.

"That's alright..." Ashley says as Hornswoggle runs past.

"John! Look what I found, its a glowing rock!" He says proudly as he holds it up to Cena's face. John drops down to one knee and looks to be visibly in pain.

"Get that out of here!" John demands, Hornswoggle looks terrified and runs away with the rock.

"What was that?" Ashley asks in confusion as she helps Cena to his feet.

"Thugonite. My one weakness. It was created when I harnessed the power of my home planet to beat JBL for the World title at Wrestlemania. It blew apart and bits of it reign down on earth to this day" Cena looks annoyed but he slowly regains his strength.

"Look, lets get out of here. I don't want to run into any more of that junk" he says as he puts his hand on Ashley's back and ushers her out of the arena.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? JhboQtc WWE 2014: What did I just watch? 4M6DHUr
Goldust Vs Christian

In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, Christian defeated Goldust in 9:17 by pinfall with a Spear.

The colour fades out of the show as the scene goes back to Dolph Ziggler, still tied to a chair and bleeding from his nose. The masked man stands above him with his crowbar in hand.

"So what do you say Ziggler? Willing to let this case go yet?" Ziggler responds with a grin and by spitting at him. The crowbar is raised for another strike when the door behind them crashes open, revealing a furious giant who swings at the Masked man with a massive fist. The man dodges the attack and escapes out the door.

"Nicely timed" Dolph says with a smile. Big Show breaks the ropes and releases him from the chair.

"Too bad I didn't catch that jerk" Big Show grumbles as Dolph stands up, Ziggler grabs his hat from a nearby table and puts it on his head before giving Big Show a pat on the back.

"Doesn't matter, I know who it is. He didn't even bother to disguise his voice" Dolph says as he walks out into the arena proper and freedom.

"Really? so what do we do now?" Big Show asks, suprised at Ziggler's deductive abilities.

"At Money in the Bank, I get some payback against Maddox" he replies as he sticks a cigarette in his mouth and lights it.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? XnbGD8OWWE 2014: What did I just watch? FxAEL32 WWE 2014: What did I just watch? F3ylXuqWWE 2014: What did I just watch? 3bG1X0J
The Wyatt Family Vs Jericho and Barrett

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Bad News Barrett and Chris Jericho defeated The Wyatt Family in 9:22 when Bad News Barrett defeated Erick Rowan by pinfall with a Bull Hammer.

The Miz arrives at the arena to great fanfare as he whips off his sunglasses and smiles for the camera, thrilled to be back for his first match in months.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? XZ1VoeZ WWE 2014: What did I just watch? ABj6DzC WWE 2014: What did I just watch? YuGwrxR
Money in the Bank Qualifying Match:
Sheamus Vs Big Show Vs The Miz

In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, The Miz defeated Sheamus and The Big Show in 18:30 when The Miz defeated The Big Show by pinfall with a Skull-Crushing Finale.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? W7hQ23P WWE 2014: What did I just watch? EW4NxmD
Seth Rollins Vs Randy Orton

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Randy Orton defeated Seth Rollins in 17:57 by pinfall with a RKO following interference from Batista.

After the match Batista joins Orton in a post match beatdown of Rollins. The pair prepare to hit The Architect with an RKO-Batista bomb combo but Reigns hits the ring and lays Batista out with a superman punch as the Viper escapes. The Shield stands tall as Evolution is in full retreat.

Final Rating: 84. popularity has increased in 38 regions
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 2:29 am

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? Money-In-The-Bank-ppv

Bray Wyatt Vs Daniel Bryan (c)

No Disqualification Match:
Paul Heyman Vs John Cena

Six Woman Tag Match:
Super Magical Fighter Team S Series (Emma, Layla and Bayley) Vs The Negaforce (Nattie, Cameron and Naomi)

Bad News Barrett Vs Chris Jericho

Drew McIntyre Vs Big E Langston (c)

Randy Orton Vs Roman Reigns

Seth Rollins Vs Batista

First Blood Match:
Brad Maddox Vs Dolph Ziggler

The Usos (c) Vs Rad Bromance

WWE United States Championship Match:

Dean Ambrose (c) Vs Fandango

Money in the Bank Ladder Match:

Cesaro Vs Kane Vs Alberto Del Rio Vs The Miz Vs Christian Vs Cody Rhodes
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 2:36 am

Captain2 wrote:

Paul Heyman Vs John Cena

Six Woman Tag Match:
Super Magical Fighter Team S Series (Emma, Layla and Bayley) Vs The Negaforce (Nattie, Cameron and Naomi)

Seth Rollins Vs Batista

First Blood Match:

Cesaro Vs Kane Vs Alberto Del Rio Vs The Miz Vs Christian Vs Cody Rhodes match declared No Contest when briefcase unhooks itself and walks up the ramp.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 2:37 am

Captain2 wrote:

Paul Heyman Vs John Cena

Six Woman Tag Match:

Seth Rollins Vs Batista

First Blood Match:

Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 2:39 am

Captain2 wrote:

Paul Heyman Vs John Cena

Six Woman Tag Match:

Seth Rollins Vs Batista

First Blood Match:

Cesaro Vs Kane Vs Alberto Del Rio Vs The Miz Vs WHO? Vs Cody Rhodes
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 2:42 am

Bray Wyatt
Paul Heyman
Super Magical Fighter Team S Series
Bad News Barrett
Drew McIntyre
ROMAN REIGNS!
Seth Rollins
Detective Dolph
Usos
Dean Ambrose
Christian
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 11:45 am

Captain2 wrote:

Paul Heyman Vs John Cena

Six Woman Tag Match:

[b]Bad News Barrett[/b] Vs Chris Jericho

Seth Rollins Vs Batista

First Blood Match:

This is a fantastic, humorous read. Detective Ziggler and the Super Magical Fighter Team S Series are easily the best parts about it.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Spanks
Executive
Executive
Teddy Spanks

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 4:00 pm

Captain2 wrote:

Paul Heyman Vs John Cena

Six Woman Tag Match:

Seth Rollins Vs Batista

First Blood Match:

Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 8:00 pm

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? Spbgwxd WWE 2014: What did I just watch? KIMzVlI WWE 2014: What did I just watch? 4M6DHUr WWE 2014: What did I just watch? O8o1EGE WWE 2014: What did I just watch? YuGwrxR WWE 2014: What did I just watch? 3kTK8GQ
Alberto Del Rio Vs Cesaro Vs Christian Vs Cody Rhodes Vs The Miz Vs Kane

In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, The Miz defeated Cesaro, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Alberto Del Rio and Kane in a 1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1 - Money in the Bank match in 21:26 when The Miz retrieved the item. The Miz wins the WWE Money in the Bank title.

The Miz holds his second Money in the Bank contract high above his head as he celebrates his victory, Triple H comes down to the ring to raise his hand and cement him as the next top star of the WWE.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? RNtFGA5 WWE 2014: What did I just watch? GPcPXCo
First Blood:
Dolph Ziggler Vs Brad Maddox

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Dolph Ziggler defeated Brad Maddox in 14:11 when Brad Maddox was busted open.

"We're taking a little walk" Ziggler says as he hauls Maddox out of the ring.

"I'm not telling you anything!" Maddox insists, blood streaming down from a cut in his forehead.

"Well I'm sure some time alone with my gigantic friend will help loosen your tongue" Dolph smiles to himself as he drags Maddox off to his punishment.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? Bp4pfvn WWE 2014: What did I just watch? LCGR9Rd

In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, Fandango defeated Dean Ambrose in 14:53 by pinfall with a Swinging Reverse STO. Fandango wins the WWE United States title.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? NDwIyGGWWE 2014: What did I just watch? L9m8JNn WWE 2014: What did I just watch? KeUDfuoWWE 2014: What did I just watch? ZUq9g0n

In a match that had some good action but non-existent crowd heat, Rad Bromance defeated The Usos in 15:04 when Justin Gabriel defeated Jimmy Uso by pinfall with a 450 Splash. Rad Bromance win the WWE World Tag Team titles.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? BV6b8kZ WWE 2014: What did I just watch? W7hQ23P
Batista Vs Seth Rollins

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Seth Rollins defeated Batista in 14:03 by pinfall with a Piece of Mind.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? J5aUadG WWE 2014: What did I just watch? ZKIR9uO
Drew McIntyre /w Renee Young Vs Big E Langston (c)

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Drew McIntyre defeated Big E in 12:41 by pinfall with a Future Shock DDT. Drew McIntyre wins the WWE Intercontinental title.

After the match Drew and Renee celebrate his victory, Drew holds his Intercontinental championship high as a sign that he's here to stay!

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? F3ylXuq WWE 2014: What did I just watch? 3bG1X0J

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Bad News Barrett defeated Chris Jericho in 21:14 by pinfall with a Bull Hammer.

After the match a large hammer and sickle appear on the titantron screen as Lana leads Alexander Rusev, Alex Koslov and Vladimir Koslov to the ring as Barrett and Jericho try to steady themselves after their match. The team charges into the ring and Vladimir takes down Jericho with an Iron Curtain as Barrett is taken down by a Bulplex from Rusev.

"You see?" Lana remarks as she grabs a microphone. Rusev and The Koslovs stand behind her as she speaks.

"Your western heroes fall before the might of the Union! They cannot compete with the superior skill of the east! Vladimir Putin has sanctioned our mission to liberate the fans of the WWE from such western decadence.... We will bury you!"

Randy comes out to the ring as all of his previous pyro shoots off behind him, the crowd continues to boo and chant boring at him but The Viper grins to himself, his secret weapon hasn't yet been revealed. Lasers suddenly begin strobing behind Orton as he walks along the ramp, he nods as the crowd sits in stunned silence and laughs to himself as he slides into the ring. The crowd however regains their composure as they continue to boo him and chant boring. a single tear slides down Orton's cheek.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? U0o7VNH WWE 2014: What did I just watch? EW4NxmD
Roman Reigns Vs Randy Orton

In a bout that featured great action and great heat from the audience, Roman Reigns defeated Randy Orton in 19:49 by pinfall with a Spear.

Emma, Layla and Bayley come out for their match as they face off against their opponents. Just before the bell Emma signals to the team to transform! The evil team of evil seems shocked as they stand across from their fully prepared opponents.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? WCdVv4UWWE 2014: What did I just watch? UBabmHbWWE 2014: What did I just watch? IMLbsvY WWE 2014: What did I just watch? SGMsxqjWWE 2014: What did I just watch? 6CYpjKbWWE 2014: What did I just watch? LhJKL5O
Super Magical Fighter Team S Series Vs The Negaforce

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Magical Fighter Team S Series (Emma, Bayley and Layla) defeated Natalya Neidhart and The Funkadactyls in 13:08 when Emma defeated Naomi by submission with an Indian Deathlock.

Rating: 61

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? KRzSwxO WWE 2014: What did I just watch? QuksG1E
John Cena Vs Paul Heyman

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Paul Heyman defeated John Cena in a 1 vs 1 Street Fight match in 8:10 by pinfall after a Thugonite Punch. During the match we also had Ryback run in and attack John Cena.

Rating: 65

John Cena is on the ground gasping for breath after being hit with the Thugonite rock. Paul Heyman grins and walks up to Cena, playing his foot on Cena's chest and raising his arm. Ashley pulls off her wig at ringside as Cena looks utterly betrayed.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? FUdrsFB WWE 2014: What did I just watch? ZjTSjDs
Daniel Bryan (c) Vs Bray Wyatt

In a match that had excellent in-ring action and great heat from the audience, Daniel Bryan defeated Bray Wyatt in 22:14 by submission with a Yes! Lock. Daniel Bryan makes defence number 3 of his WWE World Heavyweight title.

Rating: 84

Ziggler and Big Show are seen standing over a broken Maddox backstage as the colour fades out of the program.

"Alright... I'll tell you everything" Maddox gasps, beaten beyond belief by The Big Show. Ziggler leans in and blows his cigarette smoke in Brad's face.

"Go ahead...." Dolph smiles from ear to ear.

"Triple H...He wanted the perfect superstar... So we pulled someone from the roster and pretended he was going off to film a movie as I worked on a compound. We needed something special though, we needed the blood of John Cena.... his ability to overcome odds, his strength, his regenerative abilites. I mixed them together into a genetic cocktail and injected them into someone Triple H thought could be the next face of the company...." Brad coughs for a moment.

"Because lets face it. Everyone hates Orton...." Dolph looks disturbed as he listens to Brad's words.

"Who did you inject the genetic cocktail into?" he asks coldly

"Its too late...." Brad whispers

"WHO DID YOU INJECT THE COCKTAIL INTO!?" Dolph punches Brad full force across the face. The arena speakers which have been playing Daniel Bryan's theme cut out and a new sound can be heard.

"AWEEEEESOOOOOME!"

"Its too late" Maddox replies before losing conciousness as The Miz's theme blares in the background.

The Miz climbs into the ring and hands his briefcase to the referee as he starts warming up his joints and laughs at the wounded Daniel Bryan. Lilian Garcia announces that The Miz will be cashing in his Money in the Bank contract as the bell rings.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? FUdrsFB WWE 2014: What did I just watch? YuGwrxR
Daniel Bryan (c) Vs The Miz

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, The Miz defeated Daniel Bryan in 9:34 by pinfall with a Skull-Crushing Finale. The Miz wins the WWE World Heavyweight title.

Final Rating: 80
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 8:20 pm

Granger: 8/11
Cole: 9/11
SP: 7/11
HBH: 7/11
Adam: 7/11
Joey: 6/11

So congrats Cole, you kicked ass. Although I must admit I'm amused by the number of 7/11's here. Its like some kind of convenience store convention. Amirite!?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE 2014: What did I just watch?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next