The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

WWE 2014: What did I just watch?

Go down 
+3
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Cole
Captain2
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:09 pm

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_Logo-590x150
Monday, 1st week of August

The Miz comes out to kick off the show, his WWE World Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I know that you've all come here to see the face of World Wrestling Entertainment but I thought I'd be nice tonight and just come out. Saving the entire WWE universe all of the worrying that you'd miss my appearance on the show because you got bored of watching Daniel Bryan or Randy Orton and needed to step outside for a breather" Miz takes in the "adoration" of the crowd as they boo and chant "you suck" at him. Miz is however interrupted as John Cena's theme begins to play followed by the arrival of the hero himself.

"Miz, look I see what you're doing here. Egomania is running wild. But I've heard from trustworthy sources that you haven't exactly earned your success...." Cena stands toe to toe with the World Heavyweight Champion.

"I've heard that you were injected with my DNA and gained all of my abilities. Now congratulations, I understand in wanting to better yourself but really, when you've enlisted mad scientist Maddox things have gone a step too far. So I'm here to shut down your little science project. Let's face it Miz, synthetic is just never as good as the original" Cena smiles at Miz who looks incredibly frustrated with John's arrival. Miz raises his microphone to reply but decides to let his fists do the talking instead as he sucker punches Cena who reels backwards, the two men spill out of the ring in a brawl and to the back.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 UMjVTnO WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 L9m8JNn
Adam Rose Vs Jey Uso

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Jey Uso defeated Adam Rose in 8:58 by pinfall with a Super Kick.

Rating: 61

Joey Styles is seen backstage waiting to interview Paige but sadly she seems to be missing. Styles goes looking for her but her locker room shows signs of being trashed, a T shape crudely drawn on the wall.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 Qi1WSQP WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 B7v5riW
#1 Contendership Match for the WWE Diva's Championship:
Emma Vs Alicia Fox

In an extremely short match, Alicia Fox defeated Emma in 4:48 by pinfall with a Watch Yo Face.

Rating: 48

After the match an interview with Daniel Bryan is cancelled when a small riot breaks out and irate fans invade the backstage area. Ten minutes is devoted to their removal.

Stephanie McMahon is seen in her office backstage as she speaks to her new team dedicated to the destruction of the Super Magical Fighter Team S Series, all of the new arrivals are cast in shadow and seen only in silhouette. Stephanie orders them to make their presence known next week.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 JhboQtc WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 E04vB0Z
Goldust Vs Rob Van Dam

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Rob Van Dam defeated Goldust in 9:18 by pinfall with a Five Star Frog Splash.

Rating: 71

Fandango comes out the ring and tells the audience that he intends to defend his United States Championship against any comers, barring the NXT roster. Christian storms down to the ring and angrily tells Fandango that not only is he a member of the WWE roster, he is also challenging Fandango for the US title. Fandango responds by telling Christian that he's never seen him before which causes Christian to lose his mind and attack Fandango yelling "I was the World Champion twice!" before being pulled off by security.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 F3ylXuqWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 S39MIUNWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 KIMzVlI WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 XZ1VoeZWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 ZKIR9uOWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 Vrmawe0
Barrett and Unlimited Neutrality Vs Sheamus, Kofi and Big E

In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Bad News Barrett and Unlimited Neutrality defeated Big E, Sheamus and Kofi Kingston in 9:25 when Ryback defeated Big E by pinfall with a Shell Shocked.

Rating: 70

The Shield is seen talking backstage about the "Smackdown situation" before deciding that the best course of action would be to attempt an infiltration. They suit up as they prepare for Smackdown.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 Ez54eAc WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 LQtWHPA WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 LBgnaM4
WWE Diva's Championship Match:
AJ Lee (c) Vs Brie Bella Vs Tamina

In an extremely short match, AJ Lee defeated Tamina and Brie Bella in 5:23 when AJ Lee defeated Tamina by submission with The Black Widow. AJ Lee makes defence number 1 of her WWE Divas title.

Rating: 63

Daniel Bryan is standing backstage preparing for an interview when out of nowhere he is attacked by Randy Orton. Orton can be heard yelling "Why are you the popular one! Why?!?" as he kicks Bryan in the ribs.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 KeUDfuoWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 ZUq9g0n WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 XnbGD8OWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 FxAEL32
WWE Tag Team Championship Match:
Rad Bromance (c) Vs Wyatt Family

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Rad Bromance defeated The Wyatt Family in 9:05 when Justin Gabriel defeated Erick Rowan by pinfall with a 450 Splash. Rad Bromance make defence number 4 of their WWE World Tag Team titles.

Rating: 77

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 W7hQ23P WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 CSbw1Tu
Seth Rollins Vs Rey Mysterio

In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Seth Rollins defeated Rey Mysterio in 17:45 by pinfall with a Piece of Mind.

Rating: 80

A camera is seen inside of an apartment as a figure sits in the darkness watching television.

"Oh come on! What the hell was that! Dale's the best one!" a familiar voice yells at his TV screen as a loud sip can be heard, a pepsi can is placed within view of the camera as the mysterious segment comes to an end.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 3kTK8GQ WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 RNtFGA5
Kane Vs Dolph Ziggler

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Dolph Ziggler defeated Kane in 18:24 by pinfall with a Super Kick.

Rating: 81

After the match Dolph shakes Kane, pounding his head against the mat.

"Tell me! What the hell kind of ritual was I put in?" Dolph yells as he shakes Kane

"Why the hell should I know?" Kane coughs and wheezes, the beating begining to take its toll on the monster.

"You know all about that weird occult shit and I don't see the Undertaker anywhere around here. I was on an altar and passed out. What would that do?" he demands, putting his arm over Kane's throat.

"Look, I have no clue... whatever it is must be powerful though, sacrifices mean that whatever they're doing requires a lot of power" Kane wheezes and Dolph releases him.

"I miss the days when all I had to put up with was a woman running around on her husband" he muses as he lights a smoke and inhales deeply.

Backstage in an empty locker room a swirling dark portal of forbidden energy opens up, electricity crackles through it as a hand, clad in a padded fingerless glove reaches through and grabs the nearby wall. An inhuman bellow echos through the arena as Dolph tilts up the brim of his hat, hearing the noise even out in the ring.

Final Rating: 90. Popularity has increased in 40 regions
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 11:08 pm

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 UMjVTnO
Adam Rose.

SO INTERESTING THOUGH. 
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 2:29 am

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 5KS4Ne4
Tuesday, 1st week of August

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 8dIGp0b WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 6CYpjKb
Aksana Vs Naomi

In an extremely short match, Aksana defeated Naomi in 5:13 by pinfall.

Rating: 47

Stock footage of a Russian tractor factory plays as Lana tells the pitiful Americans about how many tractors are produced by the Russian federation every day. The final scene hammers the story home as Rusev himself slams a wheel onto the tractor, displaying his great commitment to his new homeland.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 4NQLw9V WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 NDwIyGG
Alexander Rusev Vs Jimmy Uso

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Alexander Rusev defeated Jimmy Uso in 8:47 by submission with The Accolade.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 4fQZ9TY WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 Lkmyeib
Sin Cara Vs Brad Maddox

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Brad Maddox defeated Sin Cara in 9:14 by pinfall with a Deal Breaker.

Rating: 64

Lana lays out her plans for the "liberation" of the WWE. Her five year plan to bring the company under Russia's control is laid out thusly, first year, consolidation of hold on Smackdown. Year two, taking all of the belts and melting them down into their base resources. Year three, defeat the company leadership and take their positions. Year four, get rid of the shareholders. Year five, America as a whole.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 S39MIUN WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 ABj6DzC
Ryback Vs Big Show

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Ryback defeated The Big Show in 9:08 by pinfall with a Shell Shocked.

Rating: 74

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 LCGR9Rd WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 FMJyTzS
WWE United States Championship Match:
Fandango (c) Vs Damien Sandow

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Fandango defeated Damien Sandow in 8:41 by pinfall with a Swinging Reverse STO. Fandango makes defence number 2 of his WWE United States title.

Rating: 72

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 Twuwqz5 WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 CSbw1Tu
Kurt Angle Vs Rey Mysterio

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Kurt Angle defeated Rey Mysterio in 9:06 by pinfall with an Angle Slam.

Rating: 68

After the match Angle's celebration is cut short as The Shield makes their entrance. Surrounding the ring they attack the turncoat at once in complete cohesion, a Superman punch from Reigns leading to a curb stomp from Rollins as Ambrose grabs a microphone.

"Look, I know the fans didn't come here to hear stupid shit like tractor production figures or how great your second world country's doing..." Ambrose says pointing up at the top of the stage, presumably sending a message to Lana.

"We're here to free Smackdown from this and I can promise you that until Smackdown is firmly back in the hands of the WWE's ownership every show will end with one of you laying facedown on the mat and out cold..." Rollins adds speaking into Dean's microphone.

"ROMAN REIGNS!" Roman adds confidently as The Shield's theme blares through the arena speakers, ending the show for the night.

Final Rating: 71. Popularity has decreased in 40 regions

Credit to Lloyd for Maddox's new look.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 2:29 am

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 20140301013507!NXT_Wrestling
Monday, 2nd week of August

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 RH6A4DoWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 DIkj2SY WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 RIZc8cjWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 5QAS3GX
Hawkins and Mojo Vs Tyson and Yoshi

In an extremely short match, Tyson Kidd and Yoshi Tatsu defeated Curt Hawkins and Mojo Rawley in 4:54 when Tyson Kidd defeated Mojo Rawley by pinfall with a Code Blue.

Rating: 41

Tyler Breeze is interviewed by Renee backstage who asks him about his plans for NXT: Day of Reckoning. As the fans chant for Prince Pretty he seems much to obsessed with taking the perfect selfie to post to instagram. He offhandedly answers however that he intends to make a name for himself and will be challenging for the #1 contendership to the NXT title.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 WdLL074 WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 NECkGJs
Big Cass Vs Tyler Breeze

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Tyler Breeze defeated Colin Cassady in 6:41 by pinfall with a Beauty Shot.

Renee interrupts The Vaudevillians backstage as they prepare for their match this weekend. They assure her that they not only intend to take on any tag team willing to match their robust strength but also to give them "a good thrashing".

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 DHKZH0M WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 UFk7p2C
Qualifying match for the NXT Women's championship:
Charlotte Vs Alexa Bliss

In an extremely short match, Charlotte defeated Alexa Bliss in 4:59 by pinfall with a Forward Somersault Cutter.

Rating: 26

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 V5j8or9WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 BEvknYn WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 U4B3W7qWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 DnT1Wmq
NXT Tag Team Championship Match:
The Ascension (c) Vs Zayn and Graves

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, The Ascension defeated Corey Graves and Sami Zayn in 10:13 when Viktor defeated Corey Graves by pinfall with a Flying European Uppercut. During the match we also had Kassius Ohno run in and attack Sami Zayn. The Ascension make defence number 2 of their NXT World Tag Team titles.

Rating: 54

Kassius Ohno seems to be basking in the enjoyment of screwing Zayn over as he stands in the ring and waits for Zayn to rise for a knock out elbow to the head. Zayn however slides around Kassius and counters by jumping onto the second turnbuckle and delivering a bulldog to his antagonist. Kassius rolls out of the ring and beats a retreat as Sami dares him to return.

Final Rating: 52
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 2:21 am

Monday, 2nd week of August

Zack Ryder is seen walking down the hallway as he sings along to "The Right stuff" by New Kids on the block, he hears a roar echo down the hallway as he takes out his ear buds.

"Anyone there?" he calls out into the darkened hallway a massive figure starts to lumber down the hallway towards Ryder.

"Bro, can I help you?" he asks the monster as it draws ever closer.

"Alright, I guess you're fine? I'll go back to listening to my tunes then..." Ryder says as he pulls out his phone and turns NKOTB back on, a massive hand comes crashing down and breaks his phone into pieces.

"Are you serious b...." Ryder protests but his voice cuts out as the hand grabs his throat. The feed cuts out as sounds of pain and anguish ring out through the hallways.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 6CYpjKb WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 XoiZ5hi
Naomi Vs Bayley

In an extremely short match, Bayley defeated Naomi in 5:12 by pinfall with a Hug–Plex.

Rating: 49

As Bayley walks from the ring and up the ramp she's joined by her friends Layla and Emma who all celebrate the win in the name of love and friendship! At least of course until the titantron begins to show the shadowy trio backstage, Kharma steps out of the shadows.

"The three of you all look very proud of yourselves, all bright and cheerful. But let me tell you right now that the dark queen will soon have all of your broken bodies piled at her feet" Kharma lets out an evil cackle as another steps out of the shadows.

"Ladies..." Beth Phoenix begins as she cracks her knuckles.

"I am power incarnate. I have fought men and come out on top, the three of you meanwhile are tenacious but you hit like a stiff breeze. I'll let Kharma destroy your bodies but first I'll destroy your spirits. I'll let you live just long enough to see that friendship and love won't be able to save you..." Beth steps back as the final member of the trio emerges from the darkness, Kelly Kelly.

"Searching.... file found.... running destroymagicalfighters.exe... kill....kill...kill...kill" Kelly states in a monotone. The titantron switches off as The Super Magical Fighters worriedly look around and Raw goes to commercial.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 Lkmyeib WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 FxjZWKx
Brad Maddox Vs Darren Young

In a match that had some good action but non-existent crowd heat, Brad Maddox defeated Darren Young in 8:49 by pinfall with a Deal Breaker.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 S39MIUNWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 KIMzVlI WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 XnbGD8OWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 FxAEL32
Unlimited Neutrality Vs Wyatt Family

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Unlimited Neutrality defeated The Wyatt Family in 9:24 when Ryback defeated Luke Harper by pinfall with a Shell Shocked.

Rating: 73

Drew Mcintyre is seen backstage watching old tapes of Sting wrestling in WCW, The Scotsman makes notes on a pad of paper as he seems to be preparing to face his immortal foe.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 ABj6DzC WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 Zf9qlnu
Big Show Vs Jack Swagger

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The Big Show defeated Jack Swagger in 9:05 by pinfall with a WMD.

The colour drains out of the show, going to black and white as a camera pans over the broken and bloody body of Zack Ryder. Ziggler walks into the scene and exhales smoke away from the body in a show of respect.

"Who found it?" Ziggler asks a nearby doctor who points at a huddled figure in the corner, Brie Bella, Daniel Bryan's wife. Ziggler puts out his cigarette before sitting down next to her.

"Look, I'm sorry you had to see this. I'm not a fan of women in the path of danger but you're the only lead I have right now. What did you see?" Ziggler asks Brie, maintaining eye contact.

"N...nothing, I didn't see anything. But before Zack lost consciousness I heard him say...." Brie hesitates, her lip trembles. Ziggler reaches into his jacket and produces a hip flask that he hands to the frightened woman. Brie unscrews the cap and takes a long pull.

"He said.... Beast.... he said he saw the beast"

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 Ez54eAc WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 LxVdl0M
WWE Divas Championship Match:
AJ Lee (c) Vs Summer Rae

In an extremely short match, AJ Lee defeated Summer Rae in 5:07 by submission with The Black Widow. AJ Lee makes defence number 2 of her WWE Divas title.

Alicia Fox comes out onto the ramp with a microphone in hand to insult AJ but the crowd boos and shouts her down for almost ten minutes straight until she simply flips them off and heads to the back.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 ICGcmp5WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 397TE0z WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 JhboQtcWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 O8o1EGE
Glorious Koslov Brothers Vs The Brotherhood

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Glorious Kozlov Brothers defeated The Brotherhood in 8:44 when Vladimir Kozlov defeated Goldust by pinfall with an Iron Curtain.

The Miz is seen backstage talking to Triple H about Cena's challenge last week.

"Look, I've had enough time to prove I'm capable. I'm going to accept his challenge at Summerslam and finally prove once and for all I'm the true face of the WWE...." The Miz says, clutching his World title tightly, his eyes hidden behind a dark pair of sunglasses.

"Look, Miz. You may think you're ready for Cena but he overcomes the odds. That's what he does. You stack the odds against him and its more likely he'll win. I'm not entirely sure you can beat him without the odds in your favour" Hunter states matter of factly, unwilling to risk his plans thus far.

"I'm everything that he is and so much more. I don't care what you say, I'm going to face Cena at Summerslam and I'm going to show him that he's not the only game in town anymore...." Miz storms out of the office, leaving Triple H fuming.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 F3ylXuq WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 EW4NxmD
Bad News Barrett Vs Randy Orton

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Bad News Barrett defeated Randy Orton in 18:03 by pinfall with a Bull Hammer following interference from Daniel Bryan.

Rating: 76

As Bryan takes out his fury on Orton for his unprovoked attack last week in the ring, Barrett walks backwards up the ramp as he watches the carnage. This proves to be his undoing however as Kurt Angle, wearing his new Soviet style attire charges up behind the brit and takes him down with an olympic slam onto the stage.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 Bp4pfvnWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 U0o7VNHWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 W7hQ23P WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 BV6b8kZWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 SpbgwxdWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 E04vB0Z
The Shield Vs Batista, Del Rio and RVD

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins) defeated Batista, Alberto Del Rio and Rob Van Dam in 17:37 when Dean Ambrose defeated Rob Van Dam by pinfall with a Dirty Deeds.

Rating: 84

After the match the violence continues as The Koslovs and Rusev charge down to the ring and beat down the Shield as they struggle to get to their feet. Lana tells them that this is their punishment for their actions on Smackdown.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 3kTK8GQ WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 KRzSwxO
Kane Vs John Cena

In a bout that featured great action and great heat from the audience, John Cena defeated Kane in 17:50 by pinfall with an Attitude Adjustment.

Rating: 91

Final Rating: 91. Popularity has increased in 40 regions
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:12 pm

NXT: Day of Reckoning

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 VJ0SGll WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 UFk7p2C
Rosa Mendes Vs Alexa Bliss

In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, Alexa Bliss defeated Rosa Mendes in 6:56 by submission.

Rating: 30

The Ascension are interviewed backstage as they promise to make short work of their opponents tonight and that adding a former world champion to the pile of bodies that lay behind them is a great opportunity.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 BEvknYnWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 V5j8or9 WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 CSbw1TuWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 PoyQ4t9
NXT Tag Team Championship Match:
The Ascension (c) Vs Mysterio and Sin Cara

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The Ascension defeated Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio in 13:25 when Konnor defeated Rey Mysterio by pinfall with a Fall of Man. The Ascension make defence number 3 of their NXT World Tag Team titles.

Rating: 60

Tyler Breeze is seen getting ready for his match as he laces up his fuzzy boots, the fans can be heard loudly chanting for Prince Pretty who really couldn't care less about his fans.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 DnT1Wmq WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 NECkGJs WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 RIZc8cj
#1 Contendership match for the NXT Championship:
Corey Graves Vs Tyler Breeze Vs Tyson Kidd

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Tyson Kidd defeated Corey Graves and Tyler Breeze in 13:21 when Tyson Kidd defeated Corey Graves by pinfall with a Fisherman Neckbreaker.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 4DmTQRKWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 7DMfpfI WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 LJOI9mCWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 E04vB0Z
The Vaudevillians Vs Sky High

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, The Vaudevillians defeated Sky High in 12:59 when Simon Gotch defeated Adam Rose by pinfall with a Permanent Solution.

Rating: 52

William Regal comes down to the ring to introduce NXT's newest signing, International superstar.... KENTA!

KENTA then proceeds to change his name to Hideo Itami because he's a big fan of the metal gear games, his last name is Itami because its the name of a japanese city and he thought Tokyo was too on the nose.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 FcSokTN WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 DHKZH0M
NXT Women's Championship Match:
Sasha Banks Vs Charlotte

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Sasha Banks defeated Charlotte in 8:12 by pinfall following a rollup when Charlotte was distracted by a drunken Ric Flair in the crowd. Sasha Banks wins the NXT Women's title.

Rating: 35

Sasha celebrates her win and demands that Charlotte get out of "her ring". Charlotte responds by punching Sasha repeatedly until pulled off by NXT officials. Meanwhile backstage Jim Ross is offered a job which after being accepted Ross is then terminated for Ric's behaviour.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 U4B3W7q WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 CN7cCfh
Falls Count Anywhere:
Sami Zayn Vs Kassius Ohno

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Kassius Ohno defeated Sami Zayn in 15:06 by pinfall with a handful of tights.

Rating: 60

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 MuumzU8 WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 HqdDgBQ
TLC match for the NXT Championship:
The Great Khali Vs Adrian Neville (c)

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Adrian Neville defeated The Great Khali in a 1 vs 1 - TLC match in 14:46 when Adrian Neville retrieved the item. Adrian Neville makes defence number 2 of his NXT World title.

Rating: 42

Final Rating: 51. Popularity has decreased in 40 regions
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 6:26 pm

> Drunken Ric Flair.
> Jim Ross hired and fired.
> Khali in a TLC Match.
> Drunken Ric Flair.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:59 am

Monday, 3rd week of August

Adrian Neville kicks off the show as he enters the ring, he talks about the helacious match he was in against The Great Khali last night and how he emerged victorious. He tells the NXT universe that he not only intends to keep his title, he wants to be known as a fighting champion. Tyson Kidd interrupts and informs Neville that he has a title match for any night he wishes and that in two weeks Neville's reign comes to an end.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 AVYIjx1 WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 IfidVAa
Hideo Itami Vs CJ Parker

In an extremely short match, Hideo Itami defeated CJ Parker in 5:11 by pinfall with a Busaiku Knee Kick.

Rating: 45

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 LL1cs4V WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 FcSokTN
NXT Women's Championship Match:
Eden Stiles Vs Sasha Banks (c)

In an extremely short match, Sasha Banks defeated Eden Stiles in 5:05 by pinfall with a Bankrupt. Sasha Banks makes defence number 1 of her NXT Women's title.

Rating: 29

Alexa Bliss is seen talking to her wildness friends and singing about how true love will solve any problem. Becky Lynch knocks on her locker room door and tells her to "**** off with the animals already and get yer arse in the ring". Alexa looks shocked for a moment before giggling and following her partner out for their match.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 UFk7p2CWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 XIeXszh WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 ZjK1AVsWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 VJ0SGll
Bliss and Lynch Vs Eva and Rosa

In an extremely short match, Alexa Bliss and Becky Lynch defeated Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie in 5:01 when Alexa Bliss defeated Rosa Mendes by submission.

Rating: 37

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 QIG5U7J WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 NECkGJs
Evan Bourne Vs Tyler Breeze

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Tyler Breeze defeated Evan Bourne in 10:27 by pinfall with a Beauty Shot.

Rating: 43

Simon Gotch and Aiden English are seen backstage relaxing on their night off as Aiden listens to the gramophone, stopping at one point to wind it up so it'll keep playing and Simon shaves his face with a straight razor. Stopping just short of his magnificent mustache of course.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 RIZc8cj WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 CN7cCfh
Tyson Kidd Vs Kassius Ohno

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Tyson Kidd defeated Kassius Ohno in 9:23 by pinfall with a Fisherman Neckbreaker. During the match we also had Sami Zayn run in and attack Kassius Ohno.

Rating: 52

Final Rating: 63
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 5:51 pm

Monday, 3rd week of August

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 Zf9qlnu WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 NDwIyGG
Jack Swagger Vs Jimmy Uso

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Jack Swagger defeated Jimmy Uso in 9:05 by submission with a Patriot Lock.

Rating: 69

Triple H comes down to the ring to announce a fatal four way ladder match at Summerslam for the #1 Contendership to the WWE World title. He mentions that the participants will be Daniel Bryan, Randy Orton, Chris Jericho and Bray Wyatt.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 ZjK1AVs WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 B7v5riW
Eva Marie Vs Alicia Fox

In an extremely short match, Alicia Fox defeated Eva Marie in 5:27 by pinfall with a Watch Yo Face.

Rating: 39

Cutting quickly to the backstage, as teargas is fired into the irate crowd following Fox's victory we see Unlimited Neutrality, Ryback and Cesaro backstage being interviewed by Renee Young.

"Gentlemen. This Sunday you'll be facing Rad Bromance for the tag team championships. What do you think of your odds to win?" She holds out the microphone to Cesaro who nods.

"Each team has two men, making it four men in total in the match, we have a fifty percent chance of either pinning the opponent or being pinned ourselves." He smiles and nods, content at the factual validity of his answer.

"Actually Renee...." Ryback steps out front and cracks his neck. As he grins

"Our chance of winning is 1000%. You know how that math works? When I hit either one of those lightweights with these massive hunks of beef that I call my arms they're going to explode into atoms. I've done it before, don't think I haven't. I once had someone get in my face outside of the arena once and hit him so hard it was like a little nuclear explosion. That's why I'm not allowed to tour in Japan anymore." Ryback flexes to back up his statement as Cesaro continues nodding.

"What's your strategy going out there?" Young asks but she's met by Ryback shaking his head and putting his hand over her microphone.

"You just heard it! Nuclear explosion! Maybe even a black hole out there if I put enough force into it. Now, if you'll excuse us I have a meeting with a bus load of models who drove here specifically to meet me." He pats Cesaro on the back.

"C'mon. I'll give you one of the smaller ones" he says as the duo walk off.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 Q1nnVo0WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 8KcBFbl WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 YSc3oZCWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 QTWaamF
Truth and Woods Vs Titus and Axel

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, R-Truth and Xavier Woods defeated Titus O'Neil and Curtis Axel in 9:13 when Xavier Woods defeated Titus O'Neil by pinfall with a Lost In The Woods.

Rating: 49

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 LBgnaM4 WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 Ez54eAc
WWE Diva's Championship Match:
Tamina Vs AJ Lee (c)

In an extremely short match, AJ Lee defeated Tamina in 4:56 by submission with The Black Widow. AJ Lee makes defence number 3 of her WWE Divas title.

Rating: 58

Christian is seen standing by backstage with Joey Styles.

"So, this sunday you've accepted an open challenge by Fandango for the US title. This is a huge opportunity for you, tell me about what's going through your mind"

Christian stares at Joey like he's grown two heads.

"Look, before I answer any of your questions. Tell me what my name is..."

"Of course.... you're the new guy. Umm...." Styles strains trying to remember it.

"Hafaghen" he finally gets out, running his hand over his mouth as he tries to just mumble something that sounds like it.

"No, you're way off! Look I'm a four time world champion in this company. Twice in ECW and twice on the main roster...." Christian starts to seethe.

"No.... I'd have remembered seeing you in ECW. I was an announcer there." Joey Styles interupts.

"We had this conversation a couple of weeks ago!" Christian's face goes red.

"You were here a couple of weeks ago?" Joey asks as Christian fumes and pushes the announcer out of the way before walking off for his match.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 4M6DHUr WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 Spbgwxd
Christian Vs Alberto Del Rio

In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Christian defeated Alberto Del Rio in 8:56 by pinfall with a Killswitch.

Rating: 83

After the match the ring announcer grabs the microphone.

"The winner of this match by pinfall....." He looks over at Christian and then back out to the audience "Hafaghen" running his hand over his mouth.

The colour drains out of the segment as Aksana bursts into Ziggler's office.

"Dolph! come! Something is happen to Big Show!" she holds the door open for him as he jumps to his feet, grabbing his hat off the hat rack instinctively as he walks past. He goes into the hallway and finds Big Show laying in a pool of blood as he struggles to get to Ziggler's door. Dolph leans down next to his gigantic ally and puts a hand on his shoulder.

"Who did this to you?" He takes his hat off, showing respect for his friend.

"....Dolph. Don't show up to Summerslam...." Big Show chokes out, clearly worse for the wear.

"Show, tell me who did this to you...." he glares at his partner, revenge blazing behind his eyes.

"....Go home....Now" Big Show warns, his eyelids grow heavy as his wounds take their toll.

"Dammit Show, Tell me. I'm going to kill 'em!" Ziggler squeezes Big Show's shoulder.

".....It was the beast..." Show says taking a gasp before passing out. Ziggler turns to Aksana and tells her to get the EMTs.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 ICGcmp5WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 397TE0z WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 XnbGD8OWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 FxAEL32
Glorious Koslov Brothers Vs The Wyatt Family

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Glorious Kozlov Brothers defeated The Wyatt Family in 8:50 when Vladimir Kozlov defeated Luke Harper by pinfall with an Iron Curtain.

After the match the Koslovs are joined by Rusev, Angle and Lana who celebrate their victory and promise a victory over the Shield and Barrett at Summerslam. Their bragging is short lived however as Ambrose, Rollins, Reigns and even Barrett charge out, leading to a massive brawl in the ring.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 KeUDfuoWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 ZUq9g0n WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 O8o1EGEWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 JhboQtc
Rad Bromance (c) Vs The Brotherhood

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Rad Bromance defeated The Brotherhood in 9:07 when Heath Slater defeated Goldust by pinfall with a Smash Hit. Rad Bromance make defence number 5 of their WWE World Tag Team titles.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 Vrmawe0 WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 J5aUadG
WWE Intercontiental Championship Match:
Kofi Kingston Vs Drew McIntyre (c)

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Drew McIntyre defeated Kofi Kingston in 17:38 by pinfall with a Future Shock DDT. Drew McIntyre makes defence number 3 of his WWE Intercontinental title.

After the match Drew looks up into the rafters and sees a shadow moving around. He nods at his opponent and notices the Shadow nod back.

Triple H hosts a segment in the ring where the Miz and John Cena sign a waiver before they can fight for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. This being the WWE's first superpowered brawl they hesitate to be held responsible.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 RNtFGA5 WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 WXFKYHb
Dolph Ziggler Vs Bray Wyatt

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Bray Wyatt defeated Dolph Ziggler in 17:50 by pinfall with a Swinging Reverse STO following interference from Brock Lesnar.

Lesnar slowly stalks the ring, roaring like a beast as he stares at his prey. Paul Heyman grabs a microphone to explain the whole situation.

"You're all responsible for this Ziggler. We offered you as a sacrifice to allow the Beast, Brock Lesnar entry into this world from his plane of existence. Only by destroying you can he have full entry into this world..." Paul laughs as he stands next to Lesnar.

"He's a creature of pure destruction and this Sunday you'll be his outlet. Kiss your loved ones goodbye Dolph because there's no way you're sending this monster back..."

Final Rating: 85. Popularity has increased in 35 regions
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 6:36 pm

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 Summerslam

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match:
The Miz (c) Vs John Cena

Street Fight:
Dolph Ziggler Vs Brock Lesnar /w Paul Heyman

WWE Women's Championship Match:
Alicia Fox Vs AJ Lee (c)

Fatal Four Way Ladder Match for the #1 Contendership to the WWE World Title:
Daniel Bryan Vs Chris Jericho Vs Bray Wyatt Vs Randy Orton

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match:

Sting Vs Drew McIntyre (c)

Eight Man Tag Team Match:
Bad News Barrett and The Shield Vs Kurt Angle and The Union /w Lana

Rad Bromance (c) /w Aksana Vs Unlimited Neutrality /w Paul Heyman

Six Woman Elimination Tag Team Match:
The Queen's Shadows (Kharma, Beth Phoenix and Kelly Kelly) Vs Super Magical Fighter Team S Series (Emma, Bayley and Layla)

Christian Vs Fandango (c)

Bonus Question: Guess which Superstar surprisingly debuts/returns
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 5:24 pm

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 Summerslam

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 4M6DHUr WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 LCGR9Rd
Christian Vs Fandango (c)

In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Fandango defeated Christian in 13:05 by pinfall with a Swinging Reverse STO. Fandango makes defence number 3 of his WWE United States title.

Rating: 65

Triple H has John Cena and The Miz in his office, just hours before their main event match up.

"You know I've been thinking about this match all week and... well, I'm thinking that a slight change up is in order. For the World title match we're going to have a special guest referee...." Triple H smiles from behind his desk as John Cena looks annoyed.

"Is that the game you're playing? You're going to stack the odds against me in favour of your golden boy here? Your experiment? Well bring it on because I will overcome any challenge you put in front of me...." Cena replies as he stares Hunter down. The COO however seems incredibly amused as he opens his mouth.

"Actually John, that's the thing. Tonight the special guest referee will be... Nikki Bella. Your charming and incredibly loyal girlfriend and I'm going to bar the authority from ringside, anyone who goes out there to help Miz will be fired...."

"Really? Really?.... REALLY? You're stacking the odds against me? What's wrong wit...." Miz responds before Triple H shushes him.

"You're stacking the odds in my favour?" John seems cautiously confused.

"Exactly, now go ahead and have fun out there. I'll see you both in the main event!" Triple H says, trying not to laugh as the pair leave his office.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 V2YbgZEWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 LTNGlVHWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 8NEaEqW WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 Qi1WSQPWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 XoiZ5hiWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 FDWVovJ
Six Woman Elimination Tag Team Match:
The Queen's Shadows (Kharma, Beth Phoenix and Kelly Kelly) Vs Super Magical Fighter Team S Series (Emma, Bayley and Layla)

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Kharma, Beth Phoenix and Kelly Kelly defeated Magical Fighter Team S Series (Emma, Bayley and Layla) in 11:16; Bayley was eliminated first, then Emma,and finally Layla.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 KeUDfuoWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 ZUq9g0n WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 KIMzVlIWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 S39MIUN
Rad Bromance (c) /w Aksana Vs Unlimited Neutrality /w Paul Heyman

In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Unlimited Neutrality defeated Rad Bromance in 15:26 when Ryback defeated Justin Gabriel by pinfall with a Shell Shocked. Unlimited Neutrality win the WWE World Tag Team titles.

After the match, Ryback and Cesaro are stopped in the ring by Michael Cole who asks them how it feels to become the Tag Team Champions.

"I told you all how it would go down. I came here, saw their reign and like barbarians at the gates of Rome I tore down their walls with these ham hocks I call my fists. Now, let me be the first to say that everyone out there saying Justin and Heath were gonna somehow beat The Ryback and Cesaro, you're all fools. There's not a single light out there that burns as brightly as the big guy, let alone the neutral guy. Now...Feed me more!" Ryback holds his title up in the air victoriously as Michael leans in to speak with Cesaro.

"Any comment from the other half of this tag team?" Cole asks, holding the microphone out to Cesaro.

"Ryback defeated Justin Gabriel by pinfall with his finisher, Shell Shocked. We are now the WWE Tag Team Champions"

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 F3ylXuqWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 U0o7VNHWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 W7hQ23PWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 Bp4pfvn WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 Twuwqz5WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 ICGcmp5WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 397TE0zWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 4NQLw9V
Eight Man Tag Team Match:
Bad News Barrett and The Shield Vs Kurt Angle and The Union /w Lana

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Alexander Rusev, Kurt Angle and Glorious Kozlov Brothers defeated Bad News Barrett, Dean Ambrose and The Shield in 15:05 when Alexander Rusev defeated Roman Reigns by submission with The Accolade.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 J5aUadG WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 Lrddq6L
WWE Intercontinental Championship Match:
Drew McIntyre (c) Vs Sting

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Drew McIntyre defeated Sting in 20:21 by pinfall with a Future Shock DDT. Drew McIntyre makes defence number 4 of his WWE Intercontinental title.

After the match Sting drops to his knees in front of the Intercontinental Champion. The Icon takes a deep breathe before exposing his neck to Drew, silently accepting his fate, McIntyre however waves his hand and helps Sting back up to his feet as he shakes his hand and celebrates in the ring with him as the fans cheer.

After a short commercial break telling fans to buy the network or become the laughingstock of their group of friends, Voices by Rev theory starts to play through the arena signaling Randy Orton's entrance.

Pyro rains down from the stage and all around Randy as lazers shoot through the arena. The fans begin their usual chant of "boring" as Orton reaches the mid-point of the ramp, he raises his arms and taking a page from Bayley in NXT two flesh coloured tube men rise from the sides of the stage and raise their arms in the air along with Orton, flailing them from side to side. It's at this point when the fans begins to chant "Randy Bore-Ton" causing Randy to lose his mind on the ramp and even dent it slightly in his rage.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 FUdrsFB WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 3bG1X0J WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 ZjTSjDs WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 EW4NxmD
Fatal Four Way Ladder Match for the #1 Contendership to the WWE World Title:
Daniel Bryan Vs Chris Jericho Vs Bray Wyatt Vs Randy Orton

In a match that had excellent in-ring action and great heat from the audience, Randy Orton defeated Chris Jericho, Bray Wyatt and Daniel Bryan in 20:23 when Randy Orton retrieved the item.

Rating: 73

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 B7v5riW WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 Ez54eAc
WWE Women's Championship Match:
Alicia Fox Vs AJ Lee (c)

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Alicia Fox defeated AJ Lee in 10:47 by pinfall with a Watch Yo Face after a distraction from Paige. Alicia Fox wins the WWE Divas title.

The closing moments of the match came when AJ looked set to lock the challenger in the octopus stretch. The lights in the arena went out followed by a loud gong and purple lighting filling the arena as Paige came up onto the ramp, seemingly back from her disappearance. Carrying herself differently however she held out a hand to AJ with her eyes rolled back into her head.

Fox took advantage of the situation and hit Lee with her finisher before pinning her, grabbing the title and escaping the arena before rioting could begin. The fans found themselves unable to riot however as they had only brought pitchforks and forgot their torches, leaving them at the mercy of the darkness.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 RNtFGA5 WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 DdIbDu0
Street Fight:
Dolph Ziggler Vs Brock Lesnar /w Paul Heyman

In a match that had excellent in-ring action and great heat from the audience, Brock Lesnar defeated Dolph Ziggler in 24:09 by submission with a Kimura.

Rating: 88

Dolph lays still looking up at the ceiling as thinks to himself.

"I feel like I've lost about a gallon of my blood.... the ring looks like a slaughterhouse floor and the smell isn't much better. My arm may be broken..." he tries to move it.

"Well... trying to lift it is like flailing a wet spaghetti noodle. That doesn't bode well. And here I am watching this shaved gorilla and his manager prance around the ring like they've won the World Series...." His eyelids grow heavy.

"Maybe I could use a break... come back and just sleep in my office... just sleep for awhile and let everyone else deal with everything... Just...sleep" his thoughts fade away as he drifts into unconsciousness.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 1hoPGpM WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 KRzSwxO
WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match with Special Guest Referee Nikki Bella and the Authority is banned from Ringside:
The Miz (c) Vs John Cena

In a match that had excellent in-ring action and great heat from the audience, The Miz defeated John Cena in 30:32 by pinfall after using a foreign object. The Miz makes defence number 6 of his WWE World Heavyweight title.

Rating: 80

After the match the Authority runs down to aid the new face of the WWE in beating down the leader of the Cenation. A sudden scratch is heard however and cult of personality begins to play as CM Punk walks out onto the ramp, the authority stops the beatdown and watches as The Best in the World continues his walk down the ramp before starting to slowly walk around the ring. He jumps over the barricade and into the front row, grabbing a bag of popcorn from a fan sitting next to him before taking a seat. He motions for the authority to continue as he munches on popcorn for the rest of the beatdown.

Final Rating: 83.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:27 am

Monday, 1st week of September

Brad Maddox is seen watching the TV, the news mentions a meteorite the size of India headed towards earth as the colour slowly fades out of the program. Detective Dolph Ziggler makes his presence known as he kicks open the door.

"What are you doing? The world's coming to an end and you're just sitting here watching TV!" Dolph grabs Maddox by the collar and lifts him out of his seat.

"Well what would you expect me to do? my time displacer device isn't completed yet... the best I can do is this thing..." he points at the corner at a massive clock attached to a glowing barrel of radioactive material.

"And what exactly is that thing?" Dolph asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Its a vortex machine. essentially it opens parallel universes and throws you into them. I wouldn't recommend going in there though. First time I tested it I found an earth where dinosaurs still existed and they had created professional wrestling. The Second time I found a world where WCW had won the Monday night war... Things there made even less sense than they do here " Brad mentions rather dismissively.

Ziggler shakes his head and flips the on switch, located on the side of the clock.

"Sorry doc but given the choice of being killed by a massive space rock or wrestling a T-Rex I'll always pick the second one...." Dolph shields his eyes as bright flash engulfs the duo and they find themselves still in Maddox's lab.

"I don't think we've gone anywhere..." Maddox says as he looks suspiciously around the room.

"Lets test it out...." Ziggler opens the nearby door, as he opens it he finds a strange creature staring back at him, its face painted gold with a black star. It stares unblinkingly at the detective until he slowly closes the door.

"Umm... close enough I guess...."

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 FxAEL32 WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 FMJyTzS
Erick Rowan Vs Damien Sandow

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Erick Rowan defeated Damien Sandow in 8:57 by pinfall.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 Ez54eAcWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 FNK9cF7 WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 LxVdl0MWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 Kx7cukO
AJ Lee and Tamina Vs Summer Rae and Brie Bella

In an extremely short match, Tamina and AJ Lee defeated Summer Rae and Brie Bella in 5:12 when Tamina defeated Summer Rae by pinfall with a Superfly Splash.

The lights cut out as Paige appears at the top of the ramp, her eyes rolled back into her head as she wordlessly stares at the duo of AJ and Tamina in the ring. She slowly drags her thumb across her throat as AJ puts herself behind Tamina.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 Zf9qlnu WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 FUSWp6v
Jack Swagger Vs Stardust

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Stardust defeated Jack Swagger in 9:23 by pinfall with a Cross Rhodes.

Rating: 75

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 LhJKL5O WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 LQGx4Ok
Cameron Vs Nikki Bella

In an extremely short match, Nikki Bella defeated Cameron in 5:14 by pinfall with a Sitout Facebuster.

Rating: 34

"Gentlemen... how can I help you?" Triple H asks as he looks up from his desk. Rad Bromance stand in front of him and pace the room.

"Look, Hunter. We get that you're busy but we're not done with Unlimited Neutrality. We still have a rematch against them and we've decided that we're going to take it at Night of Champions...." Gabriel says, crossing his arms. Slater wraps his arm around his teammate in a show of support.

"Look guys, that's great but how about I make it interesting.... Rad Bromance versus Unlimited Neutrality for the tag team championships in a TLC match.... I wanna see you tear that arena down..." Triple H says as he stands from his seat. Gabriel and Slater exchange glances before nodding in agreement.

"You've got a deal Hunter.... Watch out baybay! We'll be the tag team champions again!" Heath celebrates as he air guitars, Justin rolls his eyes.

"You just embarrass me sometimes. you know that right?"

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 Z40ZyckWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 MILDhrg WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 S39MIUNWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 KIMzVlI
The Usos Vs Unlimited Neutrality (c)

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Unlimited Neutrality defeated The Usos in 9:21 when Ryback defeated Jimmy Uso by pinfall with a Shell Shocked. Unlimited Neutrality make defence number 1 of their WWE World Tag Team titles.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 ZI3d3L1 WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 XZ1VoeZ
Seth Rollins Vs Sheamus

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Seth Rollins defeated Sheamus in 9:16 by pinfall with a Piece of Mind.

Rating: 81

Emma and Layla are seen chatting backstage as they walk through the hallway.

"Look. we lost to The Dark Queen's Shadows but you can't let that get to you..." Layla says as she pats an obviously sad Emma on the back.

"We let everyone dooooown!" Emma wails as she tears up.

"They haven't won yet sweetie! Come on. They may be tough but we've got friendship and heart!" Layla smiles at her friend as Kelly Kelly walks into view.

"Negative... Super Magical Fighter Team S Series... calculating odds of victory..." Kelly stares blankly at Emma as she runs the calculations.

"Zero percent" Kelly says as she jolts her head to the side.

"Look you walking pile of scrap metal. I'm not going to let you just come in here and try to scare my friend. Next week on Raw we're going to go toe to toe and I'll prove you wrong" Layla stares the robot down as Kelly shifts her gaze to her instead.

"Match request: Granted. Next week. Layla will be exterminated..." Kelly nods and walks off screen as Layla glares after her.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 UxQiTwoWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 ZKIR9uOWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 Vrmawe0 WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 397TE0zWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 4NQLw9VWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 ICGcmp5
Mark Henry, Big E and Kofi Kingston Vs The Union /w Lana

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The Union (Rusev, Vladimir Kozlov and Alex Koslov) defeated Mark Henry and Kofi Kingston & Big E in 8:57 when Rusev defeated Kofi Kingston by submission with The Accolade.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 1hoPGpM WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 ABj6DzC
WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match:
The Miz (c) Vs Big Show

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, The Miz defeated The Big Show in 17:51 by pinfall with a Skull-Crushing Finale. The Miz makes defence number 1 of his WWE World Heavyweight title.

Rating: 88

After the match Randy Orton comes out onto the ramp and promises The Miz that he'll save the WWE Universe from his reign as the World Champion. The crowd responds by yawning in an impressive display of synchronization.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 3bG1X0J WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 DdIbDu0
Chris Jericho Vs Brock Lesnar

In a bout that featured great action and great heat from the audience, Brock Lesnar defeated Chris Jericho in 18:18 by submission with a Kimura.

Rating: 84

John Cena is seen knocking on CM Punk's locker room door. Punk responds by answering it.

"Oh hey John, had fun at Summerslam? Looked like you had a good time there" Punk grins at Cena who shakes his head in response.

"Look, I just wanted to know why you'd make a big show of coming down only to watch me get attacked by the Authority? What is your problem?" Cena asks, getting in Punk's face.

"Look John, Its nothing personal. I just hate you. I hate everything about you. I hate the hats, the shirts, your stupid monkey face. I hate everything about you... actually it reminds me of a song, its called "I hate everything about you". Anyway. Walking Dead's on, get out of my face" Punk says.

"Raw is also on, this is live..." Cena counters.

"Ha! Like I'd watch that! Later John" Punk says as he slams the door.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 BXwkE8s WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 BV6b8kZ
Dean Ambrose Vs Batista

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Dean Ambrose defeated Batista in 19:42 by pinfall.

Rating: 68

Final Rating: 84
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 2:40 pm

Yus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE 2014: What did I just watch?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3