The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

WWE 2014: What did I just watch?

Go down 
+3
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Cole
Captain2
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 11:27 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Granger: 8/11
Cole: 9/11
SP: 7/11
HBH: 7/11
Adam: 7/11
Joey: 6/11

So congrats Cole, you kicked ass. Although I must admit I'm amused by the number of 7/11's here. Its like some kind of convenience store convention. Amirite!?!
My number's too soon...
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 11:31 pm

That PPV was worth the $9.99
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 11:59 pm

Cole wrote:
That PPV was worth the $9.99

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 Jontron_kiss
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 2:56 am

Hell ... I would of paid 11.99$ for it here in Canada.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Spanks
Executive
Executive
Teddy Spanks

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 11:56 am

SP wrote:
Hell ... I would of paid 11.99$ for it here in Canada.

Quoted for truth
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 5:09 pm

@SP and Joey

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 Oh_stop_it_you
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 4:05 pm

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_Logo-590x150
Monday, 4th week of June

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 FMJyTzS WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 KIMzVlI
Damien Sandow Vs Cesaro

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Cesaro defeated Damien Sandow in 9:27 by pinfall with a Ricola Bomb.

Rating: 74

Triple H comes down to the ring and introduces the new WWE World Heavyweight Championship belt which will replace the old logo. He invites The Miz to join him in the ring and claim his prize.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the face of sports entertainment and the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion.... The Miz!" Hunter points up at the ramp as Miz comes down to join him, the pair shake hands and pictures are taken of The Miz with his new title.

"Firstly, I'd like to thank Hunter for all of his help. His support has been instrumental in my return and rise back up to the top... and I'd like to show the WWE Universe that it finally has a hero it can get behind and who doesn't look like something you'd find under a bridge" The Miz's smug speech is cut short as Daniel Bryan's music begins to play and the former World champion climbs into the ring to confront his usurper.

"You know, I was talking to my friend Dolph last night after the show and I was told that apparently you've been taking your "vitamins" which enabled you to beat me last night..." the crowd chants Yes! Yes! Yes! as Bryan pauses which causes Daniel to laugh.

"Here's what I think though. You still attacked me after a grueling match and cashed in your money in the bank contract which makes me think that you don't trust your new strength... Well I think now is the perfect time to ask for my rematch. Tonight, I'll fight for my rightful title!" the crowd goes nuts, Yes! chants can be heard throughout the arena as both The Miz and Triple H look shocked.

"Daniel, sorry to burst your little bubble but tonight I've already scheduled The Miz to defend his title tonight so I'll take your wishes under advisement... Maybe move your title shot back to Battleground" Triple H replies. Bryan looks annoyed but eventually nods.

"Alright, at Battleground this all comes to an end and the rightful owner of the WWE World title will be decided once and for all"

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 4NQLw9VWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 397TE0zWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 ICGcmp5 WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 DUpxfnLWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 UFfS3nWWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 LFmI9ut
The Union /w Lana Vs Santino and Los Matadores

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, The Union (Alexander Rusev, Vladimir Kozlov and Alex Koslov) defeated Santino Marella and Los Matadores in 8:33 when Alexander Rusev defeated Diego by submission with The Accolade.

Rating: 60

After the match both Chris Jericho and Bad News Barrett appear up at the top of the entrance ramp.

"You know this morning Barrett and I decided to discuss how we thought Money in the bank went... we disagreed about whether the outcome of our match was good or bad but one thing we agreed on was that the lowest point of the night came when three cossack wannabees and their personal Baba Yaga interupted and attacked both of us...." Jericho starts, allowing Barrett to take over.

"And I'm afraid I've got some... Bad News... for you and your Comrades because you upset the wrong two members of the Commonwealth. You may have made the impact you wanted when you debuted but you have also sewn the seeds of your own destruction...." Barrett points at the four people in the ring

"I can ensure you that this little Eastern bloc of yours will NNNNNEVER, EEEEEEEVER be the same A-GAIN!"

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 E04vB0ZWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 UMjVTnO WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 NDwIyGGWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 L9m8JNn
Sky High Vs The Usos

In a match that had some good action but non-existent crowd heat, The Usos defeated Sky High in 8:34 when Jimmy Uso defeated Rob Van Dam by pinfall with an Alley-Us.

Rating: 71

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 ZjK1AVs WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 B7v5riW
Eva Marie Vs Alicia Fox

In an extremely short match, Alicia Fox defeated Eva Marie in 5:02 by submission with an Officer Nasty.

Rating: 39

After the match the referee seems disgusted with himself as he tells the timekeeper to ring the bell, signaling the submission. He can be seen telling Eva that he's so sorry that he played any part in her losing to Alicia.

John Cena is backstage seemingly back at full strength as he vents to Nikki

"I don't get how he found out my secret weakness! I only told you that secret!" Cena fumes

"How do you not get that Ashley was wearing a wig and pretending to be me?" She shoots daggers at him with her eyes.

"Oh that would explain the bit where Ashley was suddenly at ringside..." Cena nods, he pauses for a moment and looks at Nikki before sliding up next to her as smoothly as possible and grabbing her hair and attempting to lift it off her head.

"Stop it!" Nikki glares at him

"Sorry" Cena replies, looking like a scolded child.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 KeUDfuoWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 ZUq9g0n WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 S39MIUNWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 QTWaamF
WWE Tag Team Championship Match:
Rad Bromance (c) Vs Rybaxel

In a match that had some good action but non-existent crowd heat, Rad Bromance defeated Rybaxel in 8:55 when Justin Gabriel defeated Curtis Axel by pinfall with a 450 Splash. Rad Bromance make defence number 1 of their WWE World Tag Team titles.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 J5aUadG WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 YSc3oZC
WWE Intercontinental Championship Match:
Drew McIntyre (c) Vs Titus O' Neil

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Drew McIntyre defeated Titus O'Neil in 9:21 by pinfall with a Future Shock DDT. Drew McIntyre makes defence number 1 of his WWE Intercontinental title.

"So let me get this straight..." Seth Rollins says with a wide grin as he pokes fun at Ambrose

"Last night I beat Batista and Roman here beat Randy Orton.... and you lost to... oh, who was it again?" Seth asks, trying hard not to laugh

"ROMAN REIGNS!" Roman interjects

"That's right, you lost to Fandango...." Rollins replies, Dean looks up at Seth somberly, his left eye blackened from Fandango's onslaught

"Look, I think its a front. He acts like some kind of wispy dancer but the guy packs a real punch. I probably had the hardest match of all three of us..."

"Yeah those sparkly pants can really blind a guy" Seth teases, Dean shoots him a dirty look

"Fight him yourself sometime, you'll come back in worse shape than I did" Dean grumbles

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 XnbGD8OWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 FxAEL32 WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 RNtFGA5WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 ABj6DzC
The Wyatt Family Vs Ziggler and Big Show

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Dolph Ziggler and The Big Show defeated The Wyatt Family in 9:04 when Dolph Ziggler defeated Erick Rowan by pinfall with a Super Kick.

Rating: 68

After his match Ziggler bursts into the office of the COO Triple H, kicking the door in for good measure.

"What the hell was that about?" Hunter asks angrily as he stands behind his desk, he inconspicously reaches under his desk to press the call button for security.

"Oh I don't know, maybe having Rybaxel and Maddox beat me up for the last two months all so you could create a monster with a face made for PR?" Ziggler says matter of factly as he flicks ash onto Hunter's carpet.

"I may have blown this case wide open but that doesn't mean I'm happy with what I'm seeing. You need to be stopped" Ziggler says to Triple H

"Oh do I?" Hunter says as four large security guards walk into his office, surrounding Ziggler

"Take him out of the arena... don't let him back in" Triple H orders as Ziggler flicks the cigarette onto the floor in defiance.

"Face it... you and me... we're gonna dance, you're just delaying the inevitable" Ziggler says as he's forcefully hauled off by security.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 LhJKL5O WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 HctE0j8
WWE Divas Championship Match:
Cameron Vs Paige (c)

In an extremely short match, Paige defeated Cameron in 5:28 by submission with a Scorpion Cross Lock. Paige makes defence number 7 of her WWE Divas title.

Rating: 46

After the match Paige is celebrating her victory when she suddenly drops her title and begins to hold her head. The young champion seems utterly terrified of something as the officials check on her, repeating "I can hear it" over and over again.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 XZ1VoeZ WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 U0o7VNH
Sheamus Vs Roman Reigns

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Roman Reigns defeated Sheamus in 18:23 by pinfall with a Spear.

Rating: 80

Nattie is seen in Triple H's office over his shoulder as he sits at his desk.

"I want a one on one fight against Emma...." She says, darkness seems to shroud itself around her.

"Look, why do people keep busting into my office? Why doesn't anyone go bug Vince for these matches? I'm still trying to get someone to clean my carpet..." Triple H looks annoyed.

"Just make the match or I'll be forced to tell the dark queen that you were resistant" Nattie threatens, placing her hand on Hunter's shoulder.

"If it'll stop another freak from bursting into my office then you have a deal... now get out" Hunter says angrily before motioning to the door

"Thank you so much" Nattie says with an evil grin before walking out

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 1hoPGpM WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 CSbw1Tu
WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match:
The Miz (c) Vs Rey Mysterio

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, The Miz defeated Rey Mysterio in 17:39 by pinfall with a Skull-Crushing Finale. The Miz makes defence number 1 of his WWE World Heavyweight title.

Rating: 66

Final Rating: 78. Popularity has been lost in 40 regions
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 7:12 pm

That was great. I'm really liking this booking bruh. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:22 am

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 Smackdown-logo
Tuesday, 4th week of June

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 Spbgwxd WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 3kTK8GQ
Alberto Del Rio Vs Kane

In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, Kane defeated Alberto Del Rio in 8:53 by pinfall with a Chokeslam from Hell.

Rating: 76

The Super Magical Fighter Team S Series is seen backstage in their locker room discussing the events of Raw.

"Why would Nattie want a one on one match against me?" Emma asks, seemingly worried at the prospect of fighting such a threat without her friends.

"Maybe because she wants to beat you?" Bayley replies absentmindedly as she watches TV on the team's laptop. Layla shakes her head and pats Emma on the back

"Look, it doesn't matter why she wants to fight you. We have to make sure you're ready...." Layla opens the door "come on, we're going to the gym to train"

"But training's really haaaard" Emma groans as Layla grabs her by the arm and drags her out of the room. Bayley doesn't seem to notice their disappearance as she watches her favourite show, Ultra Unicorn Robots.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 LxVdl0M WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 8dIGp0b
Summer Rae Vs Aksana

In an extremely short match, Summer Rae defeated Aksana in 5:22 by submission.

Rating: 40

The Miz is seen backstage with the WWE World Heavyweight Championship as he rounds a corner and bumps into Cesaro... most likely because he hasn't taken his sunglasses off despite being indoors.

"What's your problem? Are you trying to be a tough guy? Or maybe you're just a sore loser that you're not the one standing here with this title..." Miz seems annoyed as he dusts himself off.

"You're right. I'm not currently the WWE World Heavyweight Champion" Cesaro agrees

"I'm the face of the WWE... In a single night I won not only the Money in the Bank ladder match but also the grandest prize in sports entertainment. The fact is I'm better than you" Miz gets in Cesaro's face. Cesaro responds by staring Miz down.

"At Money in the Bank, you won two matches while I lost one. This is true..." Cesaro nods and gives Miz a look of righteousness. Miz seems utterly confused as he narrows his eyes.

"Yyeah... So...Don't forget it" Miz says as he hoists the title onto his shoulder and walks off, keeping his eyes on Cesaro.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 DUpxfnL WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 FMJyTzS WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 S39MIUN
Santino Vs Sandow Vs Ryback

In a match that had some good action but non-existent crowd heat, Ryback defeated Santino Marella and Damien Sandow in 9:06 when Ryback defeated Santino Marella by pinfall with a Shell Shocked.

Rating: 69

Big E Langston storms into the COO's office and slams the door shut behind him, clearly meaning business.

"Look... before you say anything. I just think its fair warning to tell you that if you're here to threaten me into giving you a match I'm going to hit you with a sledgehammer" Triple H starts out as he sits behind his desk

"I want a rematch for my Intercontinental Championship..." Big E responds

"No, you'll get a tag match up next, go find a partner before next week or you'll have a handicap match. Don't let the door hit you on the way out" Hunter growls, annoyed at the constant requests.

Big E opens his mouth to object but closes it as he grumbles and walks out, he finds Kofi Kingston in the hallway reading "Planet Hulk" and grabs him by the front of his shirt, dragging him after him to the ring.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 ZKIR9uOWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 Vrmawe0 WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 FxAEL32WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 XnbGD8O
Big E and Kofi Vs The Wyatt Family

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Kofi Kingston and Big E defeated The Wyatt Family in 9:21 when Kofi Kingston defeated Erick Rowan by pinfall with a Trouble in Paradise.

Rating: 67

"Wow, hey there Brie..." Batista says as he looks her up and down

"Umm... hi...." she responds looking suspicious. Batista puts a hand on her back.

"So I was wondering, how about you and me get out of here and grab a drink somewhere?" he smiles at her, causing her to shudder slightly

"Firstly, I don't think Daniel would appreciate that..."

"Who is a tiny troll man but hey that's my personal take on it. Go on though" Batista interupts

"and secondly I'm not interested" she glares at him

"Alright. your loss" Batista shrugs as he wanders off, seeing a makeup lady walk past his line of sign he walks after her.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 YSc3oZC WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 J5aUadG
Titus O'Neil Vs Drew McIntyre (c)

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Drew McIntyre defeated Titus O'Neil in 14:42 by pinfall with a Future Shock DDT. Drew McIntyre makes defence number 2 of his WWE Intercontinental title.

Rating: 72

The Hammer and Sickle appear on the titantron screen as Lana leads the Koslovs and Rusev out to the ring. The men flank Lana as she grabs a microphone.

"Attention! citizens of America! We come before you to inform you that with the power given to us by President Vladimir Putin that we, The Union, have been given a mission to liberate the fans of the WWE from Western Imperialism!" Lana pauses as the crowd boos her. Rusev shoots the crowd an angry look which intimidates a few in the front row.

"We now declare Smackdown a part of the glorious revolution and announce our intention to annex it. If you cannot stop us then Smackdown will become a pro-Union program and our foothold in the WWE...." the announcers seem shocked as the Union drop the microphone and leave the ring. Michael Cole can be heard asking "They can't actually do that can they?"

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 Bp4pfvn WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 XZ1VoeZ
Dean Ambrose Vs Sheamus

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Dean Ambrose defeated Sheamus in 17:36 by pinfall with a Dirty Deeds.

Rating: 82

Final Rating: 78. Popularity has decreased in 40 regions
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 11:45 pm

Monday, 1st week of July

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 LBgnaM4 WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 B7v5riW
Tamina Vs Alicia Fox

In an extremely short match, Alicia Fox defeated Tamina in 4:56 by pinfall with a Watch Yo Face.

Rating: 50

After the match several people in the audience can be seen openly weeping, others nearly foaming at the mouth in anger. The scene switches over to video of a press conference held earlier before things get ugly.

Triple H is introducing The Miz to the press as the new face of the WWE as well as it's World Heavyweight Champion and taking questions.

"How has The Miz improved his performance so much in such a short time? He's gone from losing Intercontinental Championship matches to winning the World title seemingly overnight" A reporter from the times asks

"Well that's simple. I've been saying my prayers and eating my vitamins" Miz jokes to a smattering of laughter amongst the crowd.

"Next question please..." Triple H asks

"Is it true that your new poster boy is the result of a genetic cocktail with DNA taken from another star against their will in some kind of crime against nature?" a voice from the back of the room shouts, Triple H stands up in his seat to face down the rogue reporter as Dolph reveals his face by tipping up the brim of his hat and flashing a grin. Security quickly rushes in and grabs Dolph by the arms as he goes without resisting.

"That's a free scoop for you guys, enjoy!" Ziggler seems absolutely pleased with himself as Triple H fumes on the stage and The Miz looks utterly lost for words.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 KeUDfuo WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 ZKIR9uO
Justin Gabriel /w Heath Slater Vs Big E Langston

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Justin Gabriel defeated Big E in 8:44 by pinfall with a 450 Splash.

After the match Heath excitedly joins his teammate in the ring and the two celebrate Justin's win, Heath gives Justin's hair a playful tussle as they walk to the back.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 ABj6DzCWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 NDwIyGGWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 L9m8JNn WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 SpbgwxdWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 E04vB0ZWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 UMjVTnO
Big Show and The Usos Vs Alberto Del Rio and Sky High

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The Big Show and The Usos defeated Alberto Del Rio and Sky High in 8:49 when The Big Show defeated Adam Rose by pinfall with a WMD.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 FMJyTzS WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 Zf9qlnu
Damien Sandow Vs Jack Swagger

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Jack Swagger defeated Damien Sandow in 8:53 by submission with a Patriot Lock.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 VJ0SGll WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 Ez54eAc
Rosa Mendez Vs AJ Lee

In an extremely short match, AJ Lee defeated Rosa Mendes in 4:53 by submission with The Black Widow.

Rating: 63

Paige can be seen watching the return of the former Diva's champion, AJ Lee. This seems to sit poorly with the raven haired beauty as she watches, almost hypnotized by the TV.

"She's coming for you" Paige hears a voice, she looks over her shoulder but sees nobody. She doesn't even seem surprised anymore after hearing the voices for weeks.

"She wants your title Paige... She wants to ruin your legacy.... She wants to bury you...." Paige swallows the lump in her throat as she looks disturbed by what she's hearing.

"Shut up..." she whispers through clenched teeth. Concentrating on the TV screen to maintain her composure.

"Your dreams will all be six feet under... locked away in a coffin...They'll ask, Paige who?" the voice continues.

"SHUT UP!" Paige yells and turns, looking for some sign of anyone nearby. She clenches her title to her chest as she runs out of the arena in hopes of escaping her torment.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 W7hQ23P WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 FxAEL32
Seth Rollins Vs Erick Rowan

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Seth Rollins defeated Erick Rowan in 8:56 by pinfall with a Piece of Mind.

Rating: 79

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 JhboQtcWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 O8o1EGE WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 QTWaamFWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 S39MIUN
The Brotherhood Vs Rybaxel

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Rybaxel defeated The Brotherhood in 8:32 when Ryback defeated Cody Rhodes by pinfall with a Shell Shocked.

"So let me ask the two of you. How exactly did everything get so out of hand?" Hunter can be seen talking to both Barrett and Jericho who are sitting across from him in his office.

"Well... I think the point that things got out of hand was when they announced their attention to annex Smackdown in some kind of Soviet invasion scenario" Jericho volunteers before looking at Barrett "Wouldn't you say that's when it got out of hand?"

Barrett nods at Jericho before looking back at Triple H

"Yeah definitely that Soviet Invasion situation. I'd say that's the tipping point between business as usual and being a potential issue" he deadpans as Triple H nods

"Alright well I have confidence in the two of you but we'll get you a third member to make a fair three on three match. Alright? I think you'll be able to handle it. But let me just warn you...." Triple H leans forward and practices his death glare on the two men in front of him

"If you lose Smackdown to those bastards I'm going to personally kick your asses"

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 J5aUadG WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 XZ1VoeZ
Drew McIntyre (c) Vs Sheamus

In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, Sheamus defeated Drew McIntyre in 8:59 by pinfall with a Brogue Kick. Sheamus wins the WWE Intercontinental title.

Rating: 76

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 CSbw1Tu WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 LCGR9Rd
WWE United States Championship Match:
Rey Mysterio Vs Fandango

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Fandango defeated Rey Mysterio in 15:15 by pinfall with a Swinging Reverse STO. Fandango makes defence number 1 of his WWE United States title.

Nikki Bella can be seen fighting with Ashley backstage in a surprising confrontation. Amidst the hair pulling and screaming Nikki can be heard yelling "You don't look anything like me!" Cena and Heyman eventually have to intervene to pull their respective combatant away from the other one.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 BV6b8kZ WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 FUdrsFB
Batista Vs Daniel Bryan

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Daniel Bryan defeated Batista in 18:30 by pinfall with a Busaiku Knee Kick.

Rating: 82

As Daniel celebrates his victory he's attacked by the Miz who sneaks up behind him and delivers a powerful Skull crushing finale. Miz takes the opportunity after his attack to pose for a PR shot with the unconscious Bryan.

Final Rating: 84. Popularity has increased in 38 regions
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:03 pm

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 Smackdown-logo
Tuesday, 1st week of July

Triple H kicks off the show as he makes his entrance to the arena, informing the crowd that tonight they'll be able to see the debut of a new WWE Superstar.... Sami Zayn!

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 U4B3W7q WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 GPcPXCo
Sami Zayn Vs Brad Maddox

In an extremely short match, Sami Zayn defeated Brad Maddox in 4:39 by submission.

Rating: 61

"So what happened on Monday?" Renee asks Drew, clearly confused about the sudden loss

"I was distracted for a moment... I sensed something in the crowd" Drew replies, he seems rather worried as he tries to think about what it was that stole his attention.

"By what? someone selling popcorn in the stands?" She seems utterly baffled.

"No... I sensed another like myself. Another immortal. I'm pretty sure whoever it was knows I'm like them as well" Drew finishes tying up his boots.

"Look, Renee. I'm having my rematch tonight. I'll tell you if I notice that force out there again... But this time if you see me staring off into space at least let me know that Sheamus is coming up behind me alright?" He puts a hand on her shoulder as he laughs before walking out of his locker room.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 FMJyTzS WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 UxQiTwo
Damien Sandow Vs Mark Henry

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Mark Henry defeated Damien Sandow in 9:04 by pinfall with a World's Strongest Slam.

Emma, Bayley and Layla are seen in the WWE gym preparing for Emma's upcoming conflict with Nattie.

"Come on... do I have to keep punching the bags? I use bubbles as a special attack, my arms do nothing!" Emma whines, clearly tired after her third straight hour of being pressured into training by an over ambitious layla.

"And what are you going to do when she knocks the bubble gun out of your hands? You have to be skilled at more than just one approach or else she'll beat you down and steal your happiness... Do you want that?" Layla states matter of factly.

"Noooooo I don't...." Emma replies, clearly defeated by Layla's logic but nonetheless unhappy at continued training.

"Look at you, training away so hard. Such a shame that its all for nothing..." Nattie walks into view of the trio who each take a fighting stance, Natalya simply laughs at them harder.

"Emma, I'm looking forward to destroying you at Battlegrounds but come monday...." she approaches Bayley and glares at her.

"I think I'll take out your newest member... One on one..." Natalya laughs evilly as she waves goodbye to the trio.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 4NQLw9V WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 DUpxfnL
Alexander Rusev Vs Santino Marella

In a match that had some good action but non-existent crowd heat, Alexander Rusev defeated Santino Marella in 8:31 by submission with The Accolade.

Rating: 62

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 XZ1VoeZ WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 J5aUadG
Sheamus (c) Vs Drew Mcintyre

In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, Drew McIntyre defeated Sheamus in 8:33 by pinfall with a Future Shock DDT. Drew McIntyre wins the WWE Intercontinental title.

Rating: 78

Sheamus seems annoyed by his short reign as he interupts Drew's celebrating with a Brogue kick, laying the new champion out.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 ICGcmp5WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 397TE0z WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 3bG1X0JWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 F3ylXuq
Glorious Koslov Brothers Vs Barrett and Jericho

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Glorious Kozlov Brothers defeated Chris Jericho and Bad News Barrett in 18:07 when Vladimir Kozlov defeated Chris Jericho by pinfall with an Iron Curtain.

After the match Lana and Rusev join the Koslovs as they make an example of their upcoming opponents at Battleground. Rusev locks Jericho in a painful camel clutch as Barrett tastes an Iron Curtain of his own.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 1hoPGpM WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 4M6DHUr
The Miz (c) Vs Christian

In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, The Miz defeated Christian in 8:40 by pinfall with a Skull-Crushing Finale. The Miz makes defence number 2 of his WWE World Heavyweight title.

Rating: 73

Final Rating: 80. Popularity has decreased in 2 regions
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 10:54 pm

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 WWE_Superstars_logo
Monday, 2nd week of July

Sami Zayn is seen walking backstage to kick off yet another episode of Superstars, he looks each way to ensure that he's not being watched before pulling out a small pouch and throwing it against a nearby concrete wall. The contents of the pouch slide down the wall before a crackle of energy goes through it, suddenly opening a vibrant glowing portal. Sami sticks his hand in and grabs an arm, pulling Adrian Neville out into the arena.

"So what the hell was that?" Neville asks, utterly confused.

"I just merged the WWE and NXT universes... neat huh?" Zayn comments, utterly indifferent to his casual destruction of a barrier between two worlds as he reaches in and helps pull GM Regal out into Superstars

"Thank you very much Sami... this is a great accomplishment. I mean we've been able to get people over one at a time, like Paige and Rose, even the Wyatts came in three at a time but now we can finally bring all of NXT to the WWE" Regal smiles broadly and claps his hands

"Won't the WWE get annoyed that we'll be taking over Superstar's spot?" Sami asks

"Don't be silly. Nobody watches Superstars" Regal remarks.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 20140301013507!NXT_Wrestling
Monday, 2nd week of July

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 FcSokTN WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 BBBbf2H
Sasha Banks Vs Jojo

In an extremely short match, Sasha Banks defeated JoJo Offerman in 4:32 by pinfall with a Bankrupt.

Rating: 34

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 Z06Thbh WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 RYeIHBQ
Travis Tyler Vs Brodus Clay

In an extremely short match, Brodus Clay defeated Travis Tyler in 4:57 by pinfall with a Fall of Humanity.

Rating: 35

Renee Young is seen backstage, utterly confused by the sudden arrival of the entire NXT roster at what was formerly a normal episode of Superstars. She is stopped by Aiden English and Simon Gotch. The Vaudevillians.

"Well hello madam! Are you here to interview us before our match?" English asks as he puffs out his chest. Simon is seen doing squat thrusts in the corner to prepare himself, English pats him on the back

"Gotch! Stop that at once! You're about to miss our interview!" Aiden scolds his comrade.

"Terribly sorry missus. I try to keep myself in tip top shape to ensure that our foes don't wear us down!" Gotch remarks

"Indubitably! We'll give them a right thrashing!" Aiden hits his own chest with his fist and grins as he and his partner Simon walk out to the ring. Renee stands with her jaw hanging open in confusion at what she's just witnessed.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 7DMfpfIWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 4DmTQRK WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 QUArv9IWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 DIkj2SY
The Vaudevillians (English and Gotch) Vs Bull and Mojo

In an extremely short match, The Vaudevillians defeated Bull Dempsey and Mojo Rawley in 4:43 when Aiden English defeated Mojo Rawley by pinfall with The Director’s Cut.

Rating: 34

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 RH6A4Do WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 WdLL074
Curt Hawkins Vs Big Cass

In an extremely short match, Colin Cassady defeated Curt Hawkins in 5:06 by pinfall with an East River Crossing.

Rating: 43

Adrian Neville is seen walking towards the ring when he's stopped by Sami Zayn

"Hey, best of luck out there. Yoshi's a tough competitor so don't let your guard down" The Canadian grappler points out. Neville responds with a smile as he adjusts his NXT World title on his shoulder.

"No worries, I'm not one to back down from a challenge" he nods at Zayn and walks out through the curtain.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 HqdDgBQ WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 5QAS3GX
NXT World Championship:
Adrian Neville (c) Vs Yoshi Tatsu

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Adrian Neville defeated Yoshi Tatsu in 8:38 by pinfall with a 630 Splash. Adrian Neville makes defence number 1 of his NXT World title.

Rating: 53

Final Rating: 66

(They also said I used Gotch and English too much on the show. As if that's possible)
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 11:02 pm

ouuuuu fuck ya
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:29 pm

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 WWE-Battleground-Logo-PPV

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 KIMzVlI WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 EW4NxmD
Cesaro Vs Randy Orton

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Randy Orton defeated Cesaro in 15:05 by pinfall with a RKO. During the match we also had Batista run in and attack Cesaro.

"Ladies and Gentlemen... I'm here backstage with Bad News Barrett and Chris Jericho of the Coalition. Guys, who is your third team member?" Joey Styles asks after introducing the segment.

"Well Styles, we've got a Brit and a Canadian on our team. How better to round everything out than by introducing an American?" Barrett steps aside as he makes room for their teammate..... KURT ANGLE!

"I'm glad to be back in the WWE guys, and let me tell you with the forces of Canada, the United Kingdom and The United States of America we're about to send those Russians running back to the motherland... OH IT'S TRUE! IT'S DAMN TRUE!" Kurt walks off with Barrett and Jericho as the trio prepare for their match.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 Ez54eAc WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 HctE0j8
WWE Diva's Championship Match:
AJ Lee Vs Paige (c)

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, AJ Lee defeated Paige in 8:10 by submission with The Black Widow. AJ Lee wins the WWE Divas title.

Rating: 62

After the match AJ celebrates her win as she skips around the ring with her title. Paige is seen meanwhile sitting beside the ring seemingly talking to herself as she claws at her own head, rocking back and forth.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 XZ1VoeZ WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 J5aUadG
WWE Intercontinental Championship:
Sheamus Vs Drew Mcintyre (c)

In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, Drew McIntyre defeated Sheamus in 12:40 by pinfall with a Future Shock DDT. Drew McIntyre makes defence number 2 of his WWE Intercontinental title.

Drew seems uneasy as he scans the area around the ring, seemingly sensing the presence of another immortal as he grabs his title and holds it close. Grabbing a nearby microphone Drew attempts to call out the silent watcher.

"Alright, I can sense you out there and I know you can sense me. Who are you?" Drew drops the microphone and readies himself as if preparing to defend himself from a sneak attack when the lights cut out.

The crowd gasps in shock as the lights cut back on to reveal a figure standing in a long black trenchcoat, his painted face seemingly studying the champion before nodding and pointing at Drew's title. the lights cut out again and the figure disappears just as suddenly, Drew looks stunned at what he's seen as Michael Cole can be heard stammering on commentary.

"That was.... Sting"

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 ZUHTUf4WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 QuksG1E WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 KRzSwxOWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 LQtWHPA
Ashley and Heyman Vs Cena and Nikki

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, John Cena and Nikki Bella defeated Paul Heyman and Ashley Massaro in 13:18 when Nikki Bella defeated Ashley Massaro by pinfall with a Sitout Facebuster.

Rating: 58

After the match, Heyman has revenge in his sights as he grabs the Thugonite rock and charges at John Cena who visibly weakens. Paul lays into Cena with a series of kicks and punches but Nikki tackles him to the ground and throws the rock out into the crowd, Cena rises to his feet with newfound strength and puts Heyman down hard with a Attitude Adjustment as the crowd cheers on their hero.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 Qi1WSQP WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 SGMsxqj
Emma Vs Natalya

In a match that had some good action but non-existent crowd heat, Emma defeated Natalya Neidhart in 8:12 by submission with an Indian Deathlock.

Rating: 54

After the match Nattie limps to the back, she begins to pack up her bags and attempts to leave the arena until she's stopped by Stephanie blocking her path.

"My queen... I'm so sorry. I'll get them next time. I just have to start off against one of their unprepared members.... maybe next time against Bayley!" Nattie stammers.

"That's a lot of assurances for next time. I don't think there's going to be a next time Natalya. You've failed me once too often..." Stephanie states coldly, uncaring towards the panic in Nattie's voice.

"No I can do it! I have a much better plan now! I won't fail you again I just have to...." Nattie's words are cruelly cut off as her horrified face takes on a frozen look. The camera pulls back to reveal Natalya frozen solid within a block of ice as Stephanie sighs and walks away.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 3bG1X0JWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 F3ylXuqWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 K1NMTq2 WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 4NQLw9VWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 397TE0zWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 ICGcmp5
Six Man Tag Match for the Control of Smackdown:
The Coalition (Jericho, Barrett, Angle) Vs The Union /w Lana

In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, The Union (Alexander Rusev, Alex Koslov and Vladimir Kozlov) defeated Chris Jericho, Bad News Barrett and Kurt Angle in 15:10 when Alexander Rusev defeated Chris Jericho by submission with The Accolade. During the match we also had Kurt Angle turn on Bad News Barrett.

Rating: 63

After the match the crowd looks shocked by Kurt Angle's betrayal of his teammates, delivering an olympic slam to Barrett at a critical point in the match. Lana wraps a Soviet flag around the shoulders of Angle as he celebrates with his new comrades.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 RNtFGA5 WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 FMZQiUm
Dolph Ziggler Vs Triple H

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Triple H defeated Dolph Ziggler in 24:58 by pinfall with a Pedigree after interference by Ryback.

Rating: 92

After the match Paul Heyman joins Triple as his guys, Ryback, Curtis Axel and Cesaro lay an additional beating on the hardboiled Ziggler. The trio lift Ziggler up and carry him out of the arena, Heyman seemingly having an evil plan in place for the detective.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 1hoPGpM WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 FUdrsFB
The Miz (c) Vs Daniel Bryan

In a match that had excellent in-ring action and great heat from the audience, The Miz defeated Daniel Bryan in 25:11 by pinfall with a Skull-Crushing Finale. The Miz makes defence number 4 of his WWE World Heavyweight title.

Rating: 83

Final Rating: 86. Popularity has increased in 28 regions
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 5:24 pm

Another 11.99$ quality PPV! <3
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 8:18 pm

Monday, 4th week of July

William Regal kicks off the show as he enters the ring, smiling broadly as he starts his announcement.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. I have the privilege and the pleasure of informing all of you that I spent the morning in negotiations with several pay per view providers and I'm here to tell you that in two weeks time we will be holding NXT: Day of Reckoning, a two hour pay per view showcasing the talent of NXT...." the crowd cheers as Regal grins from ear to ear.

"Also, to determine a number one contender to Adrian Neville's NXT title I've come to the decision to hold a fifteen man battle royale. Featuring stars from both NXT and the WWE. I'd like to wish everyone the best of luck!"

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 DHKZH0M WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 SpHwx9F
Charlotte Vs Kendall Skye

In an extremely short match, Charlotte defeated Kendall Skye in 4:51 by pinfall with a Forward Somersault Cutter.

Rating: 28

William Regal is walking down the hallway, still excited after his announcement when he notices a squirrel in the hallway. He tilts his head and stares at the creature before taking a step towards it, the creature scampers away down the hall and into a nearby locker room with the door ajar. Regal seems to consider his options for a moment before opening the door, revealing Alexa Bliss sitting on the floor and surrounded by deer, rabbits, and birds who all watch intently as she sings about making dreams come true. She stops as she notices the General Manager's entrance.

"Well hello Mr. Regal! How can I help you?" She asks with a flash of her bright eyes and a wide smile. Regal seems utterly confused.

"Why are these animals in here?" He eventually manages to ask

"Oh they're my forest friends! We talk and sing together and we work towards our dreams!" She smiles as she pets a rabbit. Regal raises an eyebrow and opens his mouth but no words come out, he eventually just tells her to keep the animals in her room before closing the door and walking off.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 NECkGJsWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 RIZc8cj WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 4fQZ9TYWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 PhcHuKk
Breeze and Kidd Vs Camacho and Sin Cara

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Tyler Breeze and Tyson Kidd defeated Camacho and Sin Cara in 11:20 when Tyson Kidd defeated Sin Cara by pinfall with a Fisherman Neckbreaker.

Rating: 50

After the match Tyson celebrates his win as a group of fans at ringside scream for Tyler's attention, telling the superstar that they love him. Tyler however is far too interested in his phone to notice them.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 7HBqeAD
15 Man Battle Royal for the #1 Contendership to the NXT Title

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, The Great Khali won a battle royal in 19:58. The other members of the 'final four' were Sami Zayn, Evan Bourne and Corey Graves, with Sami Zayn being the final elimination. Sami Zayn got the most eliminations over the course of the match.

Rating: 51

Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:10 pm

Monday, 4th week of July

Ziggler rubs his face as he awakens backstage, his back killing him as he sits up and examines his surroundings. He notices candles surrounding a slab that he was laying on moments earlier in what appears to be a sacrificial altar. Dolph stands up in a flash and turns to leave as he comes face to face with a poster from Summerslam 2012 on the wall. Dolph rips the poster off the wall and leaves before his captors return.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 VJ0SGll WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 FDWVovJ
Rosa Vs Layla

In an extremely short match, Layla defeated Rosa Mendes in 5:05 by pinfall with a Layout.

Rating:54

Paul Heyman's guys, Cesaro, Ryback and Curtis Axel are seen talking backstage about their recent actions.

"Well we took care of Ziggler, now we have to look at the bigger picture. Cesaro, you and Ryback are getting a #1 contenders match for the tag team championships" Heyman tells his crew, Cesaro responding simply with a nod.

"Now you're talking. Time for the big guy and the swiss guy to capture some gold" Ryback brags, he flexes his muscles as he warms up

"Hey, wait a minute. What about me? Rybaxel? you know, the tag team I've been in? why am I getting bumped by Cesaro?" Axel complains

"I have a record of nine wins and two loses, you have five wins and twelve losses" Cesaro states matter of factly, Heyman walks up to Axel and puts his hand on his shoulder.

"Look, I wouldn't do this if I didn't have a plan for you. In fact its the most crucial part of this whole operation. You are a critical piece of machinery in my plan and without you everything could fall apart. I want you to be in the greatest position of all!" Paul says as he reaches into his pocket and pulls out his wallet.

"Alright! that's what I'm talking about, what do I get to do?" Axel stands tall as Paul pulls out a ten dollar bill and sticks it in his hand.

"Grab three Gatorades at the corner store and get right back here. Your contribution will not be overlooked" Paul says as he gives Axel a firm push into the hallway and closes the door.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 GPcPXCo WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 Q1nnVo0
Brad Maddox Vs R-Truth

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Brad Maddox defeated R-Truth in 9:04 by pinfall with a Deal Breaker.

Rating: 56

Emma, Bayley and Layla are seen backstage celebrating Layla's earlier victory as well as Emma's victory over Natalya at Battleground, seemingly unaware of Stephanie's control of their former enemies.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 NDwIyGGWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 NDwIyGG WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 UFfS3nWWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 LFmI9ut
The Usos Vs Los Matadores

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, The Usos defeated Los Matadores in 9:29 when Jey Uso defeated Diego by pinfall with a Super Kick.

Rating: 64

Cena is backstage thanking Nikki for her help in the match, telling her that he couldn't have won without her. She still seems annoyed that he mistook Ashley for her.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 Spbgwxd WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 Vrmawe0
Alberto Del Rio Vs Kofi Kingston

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Kofi Kingston defeated Alberto Del Rio in 9:05 by pinfall with a Trouble in Paradise.

Rating: 68

Fandango offers an open challenge for his US title at Summerslam, Christian comes out to challenge him but Fandango informs him that this open challenge isn't open to NXT competitors. Christian insists he's on the roster but nobody can really back that up.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 JhboQtc WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 FxAEL32WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 XnbGD8O
Goldust Vs The Wyatt Family

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The Wyatt Family defeated Goldust in 9:21 when Erick Rowan defeated Goldust by pinfall.

Rating: 77

The Shield teases Barrett and Jericho backstage about their loss to The Union. Barrett tells the Shield that they'd have lost the match too if one of their members turned on them. Rollins rebuffs their argument, telling them that it would never happen.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 UMjVTnOWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 E04vB0Z WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 KIMzVlIWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 S39MIUN
#1 Contendership for the WWE Tag Team Championships:
Sky High Vs Unlimited Neutrality

In a match that had some good action but non-existent crowd heat, Unlimited Neutrality defeated Sky High in 8:59 when Ryback defeated Adam Rose by pinfall with a Shell Shocked.

Rating: 72

Rad Bromance is backstage in their locker room watching the #1 contenders match as Aksana sits between them on the couch. She tells the duo that they're much stronger, tougher and cuter. She then pretends she didn't make the last statement when Justin asks what she said.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 ABj6DzC WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 3kTK8GQ WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 EW4NxmD
Big Show Vs Kane Vs Randy Orton

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Randy Orton defeated The Big Show and Kane in 17:59 when Randy Orton defeated The Big Show by pinfall with a RKO.

Rating: 80

Drew Mcintyre is seen training backstage in an 80's style montage as he looks at a picture of Sting. The Scottish champion seems to be driven to defend his title against his fellow immortal.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 1hoPGpM WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 XZ1VoeZ
The Miz (c) Vs Sheamus

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, The Miz defeated Sheamus in 18:28 by pinfall with a Skull-Crushing Finale. The Miz makes defence number 5 of his WWE World Heavyweight title.

Rating: 91

Final Rating: 88. Popularity has increased in 38 regions
Back to top Go down
Teddy Spanks
Executive
Executive
Teddy Spanks

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:51 pm

NXT was amazing <3 I hope Khali wins the NXT title, he's the best technical wrestler in WWE history
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 2:23 am

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 5KS4Ne4
Tuesday, 4th week of July

Lana kicks off the episode as she comes out onto the newly renovated Smackdown stage. The WWE logo has been replaced by a large Hammer and Sickle and a statue of Putin stands on the corner of the stage.

Lana informs the WWE universe that Smackdown has been liberated by the forces of the Union and that the show has been saved from American decadence and imperialism. She invites the crowd to sit back and enjoy the first episode of a new and improved Smackdown.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 Q1nnVo0WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 8KcBFbl WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 NDwIyGGWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 L9m8JNn
Truth and Woods Vs The Usos

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, The Usos defeated R-Truth and Xavier Woods in 8:54 when Jey Uso defeated R-Truth by pinfall with an Alley-Us.

Rating: 64

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 1XpHt6L WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 Xl9gtdr
Mark Henry Vs Zack Ryder

In a match that had some good action but non-existent crowd heat, Mark Henry defeated Zack Ryder in 9:26 by pinfall with a World's Strongest Slam.

Rating: 65

A video shows of Rusev standing in Red Square as scrawling text declares him a hero of the Russian federation and the future conqueror of the WWE. It tells the crowd of his accomplishments, including little known ability to gather coal at a cart load every half hour.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 ICGcmp5 WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 JhboQtc
Vladimir Koslov Vs Goldust

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Vladimir Kozlov defeated Goldust in 8:59 by pinfall with an Iron Curtain.

Vladimir Koslov and Alex Koslov have their own propaganda video as they strike poses amongst a massive military parade. The video claims that they are undefeated in their homeland as a team and that they were responsible for curbing Georgian aggression against Russia in 2008.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 V6qkFZAWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 RYoGxaf WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 ICGcmp5WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 397TE0z
Los Matadores Vs Glorious Koslov Brothers

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Glorious Kozlov Brothers defeated Los Matadores in 8:58 when Vladimir Kozlov defeated Diego by pinfall with an Iron Curtain.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 4NQLw9V WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 QTWaamF
Alexander Rusev Vs Curtis Axel

In a match that had some good action but non-existent crowd heat, Alexander Rusev defeated Curtis Axel in 12:55 by submission with The Accolade.

Rating: 69

Kurt Angle is seen standing tall as his own propaganda video airs, declaring him the true voice of the American people. He is presented as an American hero who only wishes to live in harmony with his Russian comrades.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 BV6b8kZ WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 Twuwqz5
Batista Vs Kurt Angle

In a match that had some good action and a good crowd, Kurt Angle defeated Batista in 18:07 by pinfall with an Angle Slam.

Rating: 75

After the match the Union decends upon the ring and punishes Batista for his resistance to their rule. Angle delivers a crushing Olympic Slam to the Animal, allowing Rusev to lock in the Accolade. The Union stands tall as their new flagship show goes off the air.

Final Rating: 75. Popularity has decreased in 40 regions
Back to top Go down
Teddy Spanks
Executive
Executive
Teddy Spanks

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 10:15 am

The Russian Smackdown was pretty great. I quite enjoy the Glorious Koslov Brothers.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 10:33 am

popularity decreases in 40 regions ... phenomenal
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 10:52 am

Most people can't handle the revolution.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 6:50 pm

Monday, 1st week of August

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 DIkj2SY WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 WdLL074
Mojo Rawley Vs Big Cass

In an extremely short match, Colin Cassady defeated Mojo Rawley in 4:49 by pinfall with an East River Crossing.

Rating: 39

The Great Khali is seen standing backstage with Renee Young as she interviews him about his recent win to challenge for the NXT title.

"Khali, at NXT Day Of Reckoning you will be going against the current NXT Champion Adrian Neville... what are your thoughts on facing him?" Renee holds the microphone up to the giant who bellows his reply.

"ਮੈਨੂੰ ਬਹੁਤ ਅਫ਼ਸੋਸ ਹੈ , ਪਰ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਇਸ ਸਵਾਲ ਨੂੰ ਸਮਝ ਨਾ ਕਰੋ. ਮੈਨੂੰ ਮੁਸ਼ਕਲ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਪਿਛਲੇ ਰਾਤ ਨੂੰ ਸੌਣ ਅਤੇ ਹੁਣ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਸਮੱਸਿਆ ਹੈ ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਸਮਝਣ ਵਿੱਚ ਹੋਣ ਰਿਹਾ ਸੀ. ਹੋਟਲ 'ਤੇ ਮੰਜੇ ਬਹੁਤ ਕੁਝ ਬਹੁਤ ਹੀ ਫਰਮ ਹੈ.." Renee looks confused before responding.

"What are your plans if you become the new NXT champion?" she asks, seemingly unsure as to how the interview is going.

"ਏਡਰੀਅਨ ਨੈਵਲ ਯੁਨਾਈਟਡ ਕਿੰਗਡਮ ਤੱਕ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ , ਉਹ ਹੈ ? ਮੈਨੂੰ ਮੱਛੀ ਅਤੇ ਚਿਪਸ ਦੇ ਲਈ ਇੱਕ ਚੰਗਾ ਸਥਾਨ ਲੱਭਣ ਜਾ ਸਕਦਾ ਹੈ , ਜਿੱਥੇ ਉਸ ਨੇ ਪਤਾ ਹੈ ਹੋ ਸਕਦਾ ਹੈ . ਪਿਛਲੇ ਰਾਤ ਨੂੰ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਪੀਜ਼ਾ ਦਾ ਹੁਕਮ ਹੈ ਪਰ ਇਸ ਨੂੰ ਬਹੁਤ ਹੀ ਭਰਨ ਨਾ ਸੀ" Khali says deadpan into the camera before walking off the stage, leaving a bewilded Young standing behind him.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 UFk7p2C WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 BBBbf2H
Alexa Bliss Vs Jojo

In an extremely short match, Alexa Bliss defeated JoJo Offerman in 5:28 by submission.

Rating: 22

Charlotte Flair interrupts General Manager Regal's attempt to hang the Union Flag on his wall as she barges into his office.

"Look, I know that the Women's Championship has been vacant since Paige left. How about you throw me into a match for it at Day of Reckoning? I mean..." She adjusts her hair and squares her shoulders as she strikes a confident pose.

"Your pay per view could certainly use some... Flair" she smiles.

"Well Sasha is going to be having a qualifying match tonight against Kendall Skye. Alexa Bliss is also in the running for that spot..." Regal states matter-of-factly as he puts his flag down and faces Charlotte. As he thinks about what to do he's interrupted by melodic singing in the hallway which draws birds in through his window and deeper into the building as they look for Alexa, Regal responds with a deep sigh.

"How about the two of you have a match next week with the winner facing the winner of Sasha-Skye?" he finally proposes.

"Sounds like a plan boss" Flair says as she gives Regal a wink and happily walks out the door. Regal closes his window and locks it to prevent further incursions by wildlife.

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 RH6A4DoWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 RYeIHBQ WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 4DmTQRKWWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 7DMfpfI
Hawkins and Clay Vs The Vaudevillians

In an extremely short match, The Vaudevillians defeated Curt Hawkins and Brodus Clay in 4:55 when Aiden English defeated Curt Hawkins by pinfall with The Director’s Cut.

Rating: 35

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 SpHwx9F WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 FcSokTN
Kendall Skye Vs Sasha Banks

In an extremely short match, Sasha Banks defeated Kendall Skye in 5:18 by pinfall with a Bankrupt.

Rating: 36

WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 U4B3W7q WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 QIG5U7J
Sami Zayn Vs Evan Bourne

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Sami Zayn defeated Evan Bourne in 8:48 by pinfall.

Rating: 57

After the match Sami celebrates his win until a masked figure jumps the ringside barricade and climbs into the ring, Sami turns around to face this newcomer but much too slowly as he's hit squarely in the forehead with an elbow, sending the fan favourite sprawling in the center of the ring. The newcomer grabs his mask and pulls it off, revealing Kassius Ohno standing tall over Zayn as the show comes to an end.

Final Rating: 52
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 8:17 pm

Fuck yeah Ohno.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:08 pm

SP wrote:
Fuck yeah Ohno.

Glad you like it. I'll see how he does given his big chance at the limelight :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2014: What did I just watch?   WWE 2014: What did I just watch? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE 2014: What did I just watch?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next